Fabric Stretcher Job Description Sample
Wheelchair And Stretcher Van Drivers
Must have good driving record and strong customer service skills, that includes being sensitive to the passengers being transported. Drug testing and criminal background check required.
Will need Chauffeur's Class D License. Must be physically fit and over 25 years of age. Part-time hours and flexible schedules. Looking for drivers in Black Hawk, Chickasaw, Floyd, Cerro Gordo and expanding counties in Iowa.
Non Medical Stretcher Driver Attendant, Full-Time
To be fully engaged in providing Quality / No Harm, Customer Experience, and Stewardship by providing non-medical transport service for all Health First entities and their customers. Works as a team member to achieve goals and objectives of department. Primary Accountabilities
Safe operation of Health First vehicles to transport wheelchair and stretcher patients from health care facilities to nursing homes and/or patients home.
Transfer or assist patients onto the stretcher/wheelchair ensuring the patient is properly secured and the stretcher/wheelchair is in a locked and stable position prior to transport.
Load and secure all stretcher transports into the vehicle using proper procedures and techniques.
Complete all required paperwork in a timely, legible, and efficient manner.
Work closely with Dispatcher to complete as many transports as safely possible per shift.
The team must provide the safest transportation possible while insuring the comfort of the patient.
Contributes to the patient experience as evidenced by positive patient satisfaction scores and HCAHPs scores for department/medical center and/or written compliments by patients/others as well as consistent performance of purposeful hourly rounding and bedside shift report.
Perform vehicle and equipment inspections daily for each unit assigned. All discrepancies must be reported to the supervisor immediately.
Clean and fuel vehicle on a daily basis or as instructed by the supervisor.
Must seek the best value for fuel purchases.
Restock vehicle as needed.
Must have high school diploma or G.E.D., with reading, writing, and math skills on skill level with educational requirements.
Must maintain a good driving record and valid Florida Drivers License and meets Health First, Inc. approved criteria as relates to driving company vehicles.
Ability to interact professionally with Law Enforcement, medical staff and office professionals.
Organization:Health First, Incorporated
Title:Non Medical Stretcher Driver Attendant, Full-Time
Location:Florida - Brevard County-Melbourne
Sr. Data Fabric SME
Engage with clients and internal Broadridge departments to onboard global post trade business to the latest BR technology. Candidate should have solid working knowledge of the brokerage business and background in processing systems.
Experience in the software development lifecycle, ability to work in a matrix organization and good understanding of processing and data management. The position will work with the client to identify gaps in solution, document transaction and business flows, assist in writing specifications and interface with development teams to deliver the final solution. Must be oriented toward understanding client needs, guiding the solution and timely management of milestones and deliverables.
Travel required. Experience with Impact/BPS/Gloss data a plus Analyze and document client processing needs and supply Broadridge solution Develop training documentation to assist in the training of Broadridge applications to new or existing clients and perform training with the client Prepares written specs and workflow documents as needed Develop data mapping documents for converting client legacy data to BR files Provide timely status to Conversion Team Lead Investigate and resolve any problems relating to a conversion Workflow/Gap Analysis Static data set up and testing Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Fabric Coordinator, Donna Karan Women's Sportswear
DKNY Sportswear, A division of GIII Apparel Group, seeks a Fabric Coordinator to join it's team based in New York City. The Fabric Coordinator will assist in managing fabric research and development through the pre-production process for the DKNY brand under direction. About G-III Apparel Group Behind every great company is an even better story. Ours began in 1956, when Aron Goldfarb came to the United States with a European master craftsman's skill and an unwavering desire to succeed. Aron founded G&N Sportswear, and in 1972 his son, Morris Goldfarb, current Chief Executive Officer, joined the Company. Today, G-III Apparel Group, is a leading manufacturer and distributor of apparel and accessories under licensed brands, owned brands and private label brands with an entrepreneurial culture that flows throughout the comprehensive portfolio of over 30 licensed and proprietary brands, including Andrew Marc, Calvin Klein, Donna Karan, Kenneth Cole, Cole Haan, Guess?, Tommy Hilfiger, Karl Lagerfeld, Levi's, Dockers, Jessica Simpson, Vince Camuto, Ellen Tracy, Kensie, Ivanka Trump, and G.H. Bass, among others. G-III also has licenses with the four major professional sports leagues, as well as over 100 U.S. colleges and universities. In addition, G-III currently designs, manufactures and markets an extensive range of apparel, including outerwear, dresses, sportswear, beachwear, women's suits and women's performance wear, as well as luggage and women's handbags, small leather goods and various accessories. Still located in the center of New York City's Garment District, G-III's goals for the future are consistent with its storied past, to produce great products that enable it to reach a broad spectrum of consumers; partner with nationally recognized brands to appeal to a brand conscious apparel market; and, perhaps most importantly, engage the entrepreneurial spirit that got it here by constantly seeking attractive new licenses and acquisitions to expand its reach and abilities.
Collect and organize all samples and receive/send all packages
Organize all headers and swatch cards and prepare presentation materials for review with Design and/or Merchandising
Communicate with mills and agents to ensure accurate fabric information and delivery details
Schedule mill appointments and fabric meetings
Attend select fabric appointments, trend presentations and concept meetings when necessary
Collect and track FIS sheets for all fabrics, ensuring accuracy and completeness
Enter sample orders in tools/system according to process and quantity/price guidelines
Track sample orders and update tools/system with appropriate details on delivery, status, etc.
Receive and organize all sample cuttings and ensure all required accompanying information is complete
Gather all late requests from Design and update/input orders as directed
Execute and track countercosting and countersourcing in tools/system
Receive color submits for all orders; send and track all comments
Update fabric tracking tool/system with status
Maintain and organize fabrics and headers, removing fabric references from library when obsolete
Maintain digital fabric library and/or documentation in tools/system
- Maintain all fabric trackers with accuracy Education/Experience/
Degree in Textile Design or Textile Engineering preferred or similar work experience
Good foundational knowledge of fabric with an understanding
Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint + 1+ years of experience in apparel industry
Ability to work well under pressure, operate with a sense of urgency, meet deadlines and multi task Advertised Job Title: Fabric Coordinator, Donna Karan Women's Sportswear ID: 2018-7073 External Company Name: Donna Karan Company LLC, The External Company URL: http://www.donnakaran.com/
.Net Developer With Service Fabric
Third party frameworks experience such as Kendo UI / Telerik controls * SQL Server queries, tables, stored procedures and triggers experience
Agile development experience
Must have experience developing 2 or more applications from scratch through the full lifecycle
Candidate should have the ability to articulate how and why technologies were used that are listed on their resume
Candidate can clearly demonstrate their implementation experience
Candidate can demonstrate that they have the capability to ramp up quickly without a lot of instruction, training, or hand-holding
Candidate can demonstrate that they possess a balance of technical skills with hands-on implementation experience
Candidate can demonstrate that they have the soft skills to support a lack of detailed instruction or training Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
(Nex Oceana) Fabric Worker-Tailor Shop
Modifies, alters and repairs clothing. Responsible for the placement, arrangement and handling of military ornamentation on all kinds of articles of uniforms. May receive articles to be laundered or dry cleaned.
Duties and Responsibilities: Makes alternations and repairs to uniform and civilian garments, such as pinning and basting trimming, lengthening and shortening sleeves; taking in and letting out waists of jackets; replacing zippers; lowering collars; replacing pockets; shortening and lengthening pants, tapering skirts; sewing on ratings and stripes, etc. Takes customer body measurements for purposes of ensuring proper garment fit.
Receives special orders from patrons requiring the affixing of medals, ribbons, badges, devices, ratings, etc. Patrons selects appropriate items from a very large assortment of such insignia for military personnel. Measures the correct placement of items to be affixed; marks, trims, bastes and presses upon completion.
Mounts medals and sews items on uniform as appropriate. Operates a sewing machine and maintains working area in clean and orderly condition. Receives from authorized patrons garments/articles to be laundered and dry cleaned.
Completes Laundry/Dry Cleaning tickets by name, social security number, date and price, utilizing price list. Stacks into laundry bags from pick-up. Receives tickets from patrons for pick-up of cleaned articles.
Checks to ensure tickets presented matches ticket number on article cleaned. Turns over articles to patron and collects monies. Operates a cash register, and is responsible for own cash fund.
Prepares Daily Salesperson's Cash Report. Requisitions and maintains adequate supply of stock at all times. Maintains working area in a clean and orderly manner, and assists in inventory taking.
Exercises tact, good manners and courtesy when serving and assisting customers. This is expressed by tactfully responding to patron inquiries and assisting patrons in a prompt and friendly manner. Performs other related duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL EFFORT: Usually stands, stoops, bends and kneels to measure and mark items being altered. Sits for long periods of time while operating sewing machine or doing hand sewing.
Continual use of hands, arms and fingers is required in sewing and using shears. WORKING CONDITIONS: Works in enclosed areas that are adequately lighted, ventilated and heated.
Subject to punctures, scratches and other minor injuries from needles or minor irritations from materials treated with special finishes. Also, subject to noise from sewing machine
Successful candidate must have a minimum of one year of experience that provided the applicant with knowledge and skill to carry out basic modifications, alterations and repair of clothing AND one year of experience that provided the applicant with the knowledge and skill in the use of a sewing machine to perform alternations and repairs to garments, such as pinning and basting trimming, lengthening and shortening sleeves; taking in and letting out waists of jackets; replacing zippers; lowering collars; replacing pockets; shortening and lengthening pants, tapering skirts; sewing on ratings and stripes, etc.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Usually stands, stoops, bends and kneels to measure and mark items being altered. Sits for long periods of time while operating sewing machine or doing hand sewing.
Continual use of hands, arms and fingers is required in sewing and using shears.
Laser Master - Fabric Laser Cutting Technician
Scissors are boring. Lasers are sexy :)...
Fast growing startup Ripstop by the Roll seeks a full-time Lead Technician for their new Textile Laser Cutting division. Apply your skills and work with cutting edge technology using one of the largest textile laser cutters in the country!
What's a textile laser cutter? Well, it's kinda like a big table that cuts fabrics or other materials with a beam of light. Upload a shape or drawing, apply your settings, and BAM - the machine cuts it.
As Lead Laser Cutting Technician at Ripstop by the Roll, you would be in charge of running our laser cutter. We use the cutter for many different things, so each day would be a bit different, but core tasks would include:
- Organizing, scheduling, and running contract cut jobs
- Cutting Fabric samples for customer orders
- Cutting product patterns
In addition to these core tasks, additional responsibilities could include:
- Use of CAD software for cut file creation
- Generating price quotes for contract cut jobs
- Interfacing with other company depts
- Packaging and shipping of finished orders
- General maintenance on the laser cutter
A successful candidate need not have direct experience with textile laser cutting or any type of laser cutting. However, there are a few requirements, the most important of which are that you be:
- Detail orientated
- Driven to do a AMAZING job no matter the task
- Ability to problem solve on your own
Other desired but not required skills include basic math, familiarity with CAD and photo editing software (Adobe Illustrator, Sketch-Up, etc), and/or customer service experience. We can train and teach most anything required, provided you're willing to learn :).
If this sounds good, we'd love to hear from you!
Advanced Personnel Resources is currently seeking experienced Fabric Cutters for our clients in High Point.
Candidates who apply need to be familiar with Gerber/Lectra machines.
- Inspecting fabric for quality.
- Select and pull fabric from rack based on printed schedule.
- Safely cut fabric according to pattern using appropriate tool in a timely and safe manner.
- Cut pattern specifications in a timely and safe manner.
- Replace the uncut fabric on the rack.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Regular attendance and timeliness are essential functions for this job.
- Read a ruler.
- Knows and adheres to standards of quality.
- Knows and adheres to quantity of work expected each day.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Ability to essentially stand for 8 hours.
- Ability to lift 30 to 50 pounds.
- Ability to complete a task in a reasonable amount of time.
- Ability to follow directions.
Pay is $14+ DOE
This is a 1st shift position.
We work in partnership with a majority of the region's most well-known organizations, institutions and healthcare practices from entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune ranked corporations in fulfilling Professional, Administrative, Clinical / Non Clinical and Light Industrial staffing needs. We provide the highest quality talent and job opportunities in diverse industries and positions including:
Accounting / Finance
Administrative / Clerical
Call Center / Customer Service
Manufacturing / Distribution
Medical / Healthcare
Purchasing / Supply Chain
Sales / Marketing
Our team of highly experienced recruiting and staffing professionals are known for their market intelligence, unparalleled contacts, high-impact service and proven record in recruiting the most qualified job seekers specifically selected to match our clients' needs. We combine over 125 years of staffing and search industry expertise. We are committed to maintaining our total quality service mission and personalized attention to deliver a successful match for both our client employers and job seeking candidates.
Your company's success is important to us. Your career is equally important. Finding the right candidate and the right position is our business.
Technical Designer - Fabric Patterning
The goal of the Fabric Patterner is to create and develop pattern design specifications for tensioned fabric structures according to the clients' expectations in style, function, quality, safety and cost.
- Create the pattern design and prepare accurate drawings and specifications, which include dimensions, materials and critical information used by production to manufacture the fabric skin
- Communicate with the Project Service Manager, Technical Designers, Preflighters and Production clearly, professionally and efficiently to meet client’s design intent
- Update the production schedule and work orders for each job
- Utilize SmartSketch to create drawings and files, with occasional Microstation or AutoCAD usage. Utilize CutWorks to validate files sent to the auto-cutting table
- Coordinate with Production and Project Service Managers to produce and prioritize jobs and, when necessary, quickly reorganize to meet deadline changes
- Have a continuous improvement approach to improve their daily work or to suggest improvements for the department
- Work with production to solve manufacturing issues and update electronic design files as needed to allow projects to be made in the future
- Keep current on the latest technologies and software tools
- Place orders with Purchasing for custom ordered materials or parts quickly and accurately
- Follow systems and procedures as outlined by Company and Departmental policy and safety rules
- Read and understand production schedule, work orders, CAD drawings and written instructions
- Practice self-discipline to budget time and meet deadlines
- Maintain a professional manner in dress, communication, and work area
- At least one year pattern making experience
- Experience in Microsoft Windows navigation including Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet and file management
- Experience reading blueprints or other dimensioned data
- Able to accurately read, measure, square and add fractions to 1/16”
- Excellent math skills including fractions, percentages, decimals, diameters, radii and circumference.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention detail
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of and experience with manufacturing and lean concepts.
- Able to read, write and speak clearly in English to communicate internally and externally.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and in a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- An even temperament and ability to adapt in a deadline driven environment
- Experience in Smart Sketch or similar CAD program a plus
- Experience in Cutting Edge software a plus
- Experience in Great Plains a plus
- This position requires sustained concentration, cognitive, interpretive and judgmental skills. This position also requires handling multiple tasks and may include periods of high stress in a busy office environment. 8 to 10 hours per day working on a computer
- Fast-paced environment subject to numerous schedule and priority changes and moderate noise level
- Position requires a standard 40-hour week with periodic availability during weekends. During peak workload, availability for overtime and schedule flexibility is required.
- Able to perform the physical requirements of normal office work including computer keyboard and mouse work for extended periods
- Able to work on a ladder, climb up onto tables or work on knees when necessary to review pattern design
Moss is the leading solutions provider in tension fabric structures, wide format graphics, and specialty signage for a variety of markets. From events and exhibits to retail, hospitality and beyond, we are inspired by our clients vision and driven to transform their bold ideas into amazing realities.
RC Furniture, a high end furniture manufacturer in the City of Industry, has a full time position available for a Fabric Buyer.. Experience in the furniture industry not necessary but is a plus. Multi-tasking and excellent organizational skills are a must to succeed in this position.
Maintains fabric and leather inventory control
Prepares and sends purchase orders to fabric venders
Follows up with venders to ensure timely deliveries needed to meet production schedules
Posts fabrics received into inventory
In charge of QC to ensure only 1st quality goods are received
Handles all returns and replacement orders
Matches receivers and purchase orders to invoices
Prepares and inputs data on all accounts payable invoices with 100% accuracy
• Conducts fabric cycle counts
• Confirms items received and prices charged against receivers and purchase orders
• Created Debit Memos for fabric shortages, excessive freight charges, billing errors
• Reconciled Vendor Statements
• Contacts Vendors for invoice copies or billing clarifications and discrepancies
• Sets up and participates fabric viewing appointments
Maintain vender files with current pricing, certificates of insurance, etc…
Conducts annual inventory
The salary will depend on your experience. Manufacturing experience is a plus. Bilingual in English/Spanish is preferred but not required. Medical, Vision, Dental and Vacation benefits are available after 90 days of employment. We are located off the 60 Freeway between the 605 and 57 Freeways.
If you are looking for a stable company who is recognized for their quality and brand in the industry, email your resume or fax to 626-964-9700.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!