Fabricator Artificial Breast Job Description Sample
Machine Learning And Artificial Intelligence Engineer
Machine Learning and
Duration: Long Term
Principal Duties and
- End to end hands-on ownership of machine learning systems deployable across various projects in SVL – including data pipelines, model generation, training and inference engines.
- Quick Proof of Concept (POC) project ownership around projects that need Deep Learning, Collaborative Filtering, Clustering/Unsupervised learning, mixed with traditional approaches. POCs should result in rich and deep learning experience for the organization, so that they can be applied to real world projects that are also delivered here.
- Algorithm development, Model enhancements, around some key research areas (innovation areas) that SVL is focusing on. This requires constant paper reading, and staying ahead of the game by knowing what is and will be state of the art in this exciting field.
- AI Framework evaluation and investigation into starting a new AI software framework (backend and frontend) for possible long term platform approaches.
- Working with other groups within (around AI) while maintaining clear differentiation and value in our specific offerings, and leading the path of value driven AI solutions that are innovative and deployable to real customers.
- Some amount of familiarity with system bring up, application development, and new hardware architecture is essential as we will be working across a range of hardwares, GPUs etc. as part of early prototyping.
- MS with 6+ years /PhD with 3+ yrs in Computer Science field or BS with 8+ years of applied machine learning experience.
- Strong background in one or more of : Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Recommendation Systems, Pattern Recognition, Large Scale Data Mining or Artificial Intelligence.
- Strong Experience using one of TensorFlow, MXNet, Theano, Caffe and other open source frameworks. Solid understanding of underlying concepts of Tensor Flow (as an example) to understand/enhance the inner workings of an AI framework of choice
- Delivery of a previous AI based project with success and failure stories from a real customers, with a good sense of lessons learnt and a clear interest and passion in trying out what was learnt into new projects.
- Hands on coding with C/C++, Python, Lua, Matlab or any proficient AI language of choice
- A mathematical, statistical and probability inclination and deep understanding of some AI concepts
- A sense of ambition and passion to change the world using AI and Deep Learning
Artificial Turf Sales - (Base Salary)
Our dynamic, rapidly expanding, sales team has an opportunity for motivated, ambitious individuals to join our team!
We specialize in selling artificial turf & drought tolerant landscaping…
We offer great monthly salaries and bonus opportunities based on performance. In addition, you will be offered a higher level sales position if you surpass benchmarks made by the company.
- Must have experience selling artificial turf
- Friendly, outgoing personality with no fear of talking to people
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- Quick learner and ambitious
- Dependable and good follow-up skills
- Ability to work 5 days a week or more
- A good freaking attitude
If this sounds like you then apply today and start immediately!
We provide precision training to our teams ensuring they can generate, cultivate, & CLOSE their leads! We have earned a phenomenal reputation for having high closing ratios along with high gross sales.
Artificial Intelligence OR Machine Learning With Masters Or PHD
Need Masters or PHD in AI or Machine Learning consultants two roles for contract role in NYC.
Senior Manager Of Data Science, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Lrng
Senior Manager of Data Science, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning (Madison, Wisconsin)
- Base salary: $122,000 to $199,000, plus targeted 15% annual bonus.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Relocation benefits, for the right candidate.
- Full time position located near Madison or Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Ability to work in USA is require. For current green card holders, company is willing to support transfer of an existing cardholder.
A corporate client of Strategic Procurement Solutions is a leading enterprise with thousands of employees that seeks to hire a skilled Senior Manager of Data Science, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning who will lead a team of 6 other highly-skilled data scientists who hold MS and PhD credentials, in developing programs to optimize management of the organization's large portfolio of customer relationships and key risk relationships.
· Master's Degree is Required.
· PhD is preferred.
· This is managing a team of 4-6 data scientists (all MS or PhD) so prior management experience REQUIRED.
· There is a clear focus on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence experience.Additional
o Strong project management, leadership, and cross-functional collaboration skills
o 2+ years of experience leading, mentoring and managing a team of data scientists/engineers in a challenging technical environment
o Experience leading end-to-end Machine Learning/AI projects at the enterprise level would be a plus
o Deep theoretical knowledge and hands-on experience in machine learning, statistics, optimization
o Experience with full stack AI/ML tools such as PySpark, Scikit, Numpy, deep learning frameworks, Hadoop, etc..
o Graduate degree in computer science/engineering, operations research, mathematics, and 6+ years of related experience OR a PhD and 4+ years of related experience
Interested candidates may email your CV/Resume to Mark Trowbridge at firstname.lastname@example.org
Breast Surgeon - Chief Of Breast Surgery
NYC H+H/Queens (formerly named Queens Hospital Center), a teaching affiliate of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, is seeking a Full Time Breast Surgeon in our Surgery Department as our Chief of Breast Surgery Service.
The chosen candidate will become part of an academic breast team in culturally diverse central Queens. The candidate must have an interest in instructing General Surgery Fellows, Residents & Physician Assistants. The provider will work with both Inpatient and Outpatient in a fully staffed Surgery Department while assuring seamless integration with Breast Imaging, Oncology, Nuclear Medicine & Plastic Surgery. This position is Monday-Friday with limited General Surgery Call Responsibilities.
Candidates must have a MD degree and be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Surgery with a valid New York State License, DEA and Medicaid number.
Breast Fellowship is a Plus.
June, 2017 Graduates are welcome to apply.
Competitive salary and benefits offered, 4 weeks of paid time off, medical, dental, vision, malpractice coverage, and CME stipends. We also offer a faculty appointment with the Icahn School of Medical at Mount Sinai commensurate with credentials, experience and qualifications.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.
Over 35,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke's, New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai also including affiliations with H + H at Elmhurst Hospital Center & Queens Hospital Center.
Applied Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning Engineer
For this role, you are
- A graduate with a Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Data Science or equivalent training and experience. Concentrations in AI/ML preferred.
- Experienced in using AI/ML platforms, technologies, techniques (e.g. TensorFlow, Apache MXnet, Theano, Keras, CNTK, etc).
- Proficient with Python, Java, and other important ML and analytics languages (e.g. R, Scala).
To really excel in this role, you should be
- Driven by purpose
- Proficient in full stack technology tasks
- Resourceful, able to drive towards results in a start-up style environment
- Enthusiastic about sharing your knowledge and collaborating teams
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
Associated topics: aramark uniform, cabinet maker, fabricating, finished goods, millwright, mold, skilled labor, slitter helper, slitter machine, toolroom
CX - Artificial Intelligence Architect
Company Description Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world?s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world. Team Description Our mission in Dropbox is to simplify the way people work together. With a user base of over 500 million, the Customer Experience team simplifies how our users and customers interact with Dropbox.
We focus on understanding the customer journey as well as where we can simplify interactions and improve the Customer Experience. Role Description As an Artificial Intelligence Architect, you will provide strategic & architectural leadership associated with the development of customer experience AI solutions. Your focus will be on redefining the way we interact with our consumers in their support journey, using AI and ML to understand consumer intent, thereby helping us create a personalized, predictive, and effortless customer experience across all channels.
You have a passion for customer advocacy and solution development with a strong understanding of, and real-world experience in, the field of AI and related technologies. Partnering with stakeholders you will develop prototypes to prove the technology for specific use cases. You will also have the opportunity to lead communication initiatives for internal teams, leadership and global cross-functional partners.
Responsibilities Provide technical leadership in the selection, scoping and execution of AI projects You will direct and lead the project management of AI projects through each phase, including scoping of the initial solution, development of an MVP and lean project iterations Build relationships with key partners and routinely present proposals and results You will maintain expert knowledge in state of the art AI approaches You have working knowledge of the offerings of major AI vendors Gather and share best practices and insights internally Foster and support an internal community of AI related subject matter experts Partner with cross-functional global teams across CX, Product, Engineering, Marketing and Trust & Security Requirements 8 years design/implementation/consulting experience building or using cloud solutions 3 years applied experience focused on AI and ML solutions Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics or related field Solid grounding in statistics, probability theory, data modeling, machine learning algorithms and software development techniques and languages used to implement analytics solutions Experience deploying production-grade machine learning solutions on public cloud platforms Fluency in Python or other scripting languages Experience working with RESTful API and general service oriented architectures Experience working with large amounts of data (SQL, Python or R) A sense of ambition and passion to change the world using AI, Data Modeling and Deep Learning You are a highly analytical and structured thinker Great communication and influencing skills, when working with global cross functional partners Deeply passionate about customer experience and making life simpler with technology Dream to work in a rapid pace, growing and dynamic company Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Breast Debone Shoulder Cutter
Poultry Processing Plant
Standing 100% of workday
Constantly Gripping Scissors
Performing Repetitive Motion
No Lifting Requirements
Constant Damp, Cool (less than 45 degrees F) environment
Mammographer And Breast Biopsy Technologist
Our two surgery centers are open 8 to 4:30, Monday through Friday.?? Our settings are busy and always professional. Knowing that our services are critical to patient well-being. We seek strong team players who are able to handle a high volume environment with excellent customer service.
We offer outstanding benefits for the outstanding healthcare that our employees provide.?? Benefits include choices in medical, dental and vision insurances, PTO, education reimbursement, 401K, paid holidays and much more.??
The Breast Biopsy/Mammographer/Breast Sonographer requires
ARRT (R) with Registry in Mammography and either ARRT BS or ARDMS BR. Experience in Nuclear Medicine is a plus but knowing that this is an extraordinary skill set, training in the use and handling of the Tc99M isotope for?? sentinel node injection will be provided.
Location Description:?? It???s Colorado!!?? Our Mile High setting is one of the most spectacular in the West, if not the entire country.?? Our beautiful Rockies are always in the distance, encouraging us to join in the celebration of the approaching fall and winter season. Because we believe in a work/life balance you will love your weekends filled with outdoor activities that we are famous for: hiking, rafting, fishing, camping, cycling, running, and of course, the myriad of winter sports that occupy us from November to March.?? Denver is a top rated city and no wonder.?? We are manageable by most driving standards, housing is being constructed as you read this, and our light rail system provides access to downtown and Denver International Airport, the sixth busiest in the nation.?? We are growing by leaps and bounds.?? With a metropolitan population of over 3 million, we are a mecca for health care providers, entrepreneurs and high tech startups.?? We have blue bird skies, sun and four seasons, all of which combine to make us an outdoor-loving city.?? But wait ??? there???s more.?? Our arts scene includes museums, galleries and an eclectic music culture. Restaurants abound in all parts of the city from Tex-Mex to Asian fare and much more.?? And we love our beer in Colorado which translates to craft breweries and festivals through out the year.???? Life in Colorado and particularly in our Queen City of the Plains is truly well lived. Come see what we???re about!
Senior Software Engineer, Artificial Intelligence
- Designs and implements the following:
- End-to-end pipeline for annotation, training and deployment of machine learning algorithms
- Services and dashboards for training and validation metrics
- Crowdsourcing pipelines for collecting internal and external annotations
- Automates experimental pipelines from data generation to metrics computation and analysis
- Designs, trains and deploys custom ML models aimed at solving unique business problems
- Develops and supports highly scalable interfaces and APIs
- Participate in the design, development, evaluation, deployment and updating of data-driven models and analytical solutions for machine learning (ML) applications
- Work with product owners and customers on understanding their learning applications, assisting with integration and providing ML expertise
- Produce high quality code that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration
- Conduct technical investigations and prototyping in a fast-paced environment
- Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- 5+ years of machine learning experience is required
- 10+ years of software development experience is preferred
- Proven expertise in the following areas:
- Computer vision and machine learning
- Image processing
- Creating clean C++ code
- Object-oriented design
- GPU compute
- Familiarity with the following, or similar platforms is preferred:
- Caffe, TensorFlow, Torch, MXNet
Due to government contracting requirements, U.S. Citizenship is a firm requirement.
NO RECRUITERS AT THIS TIME, PLEASE!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!