Fabricator Artificial Breast Job Description Sample
Surgical Breast Oncologist
Exciting Opportunity in New York for a Breast Surgeon to assist in both clinical and administrative duties to assist in the development of the new 2022 Marist Health Quest School of Medicine, being purchased by MSK, they need a Surgical Oncologist or Breast Oncologist with the experience to take the program to the next level of National Partnership (MSK), Programs and processes of Medical School, Surgery, and Breast Surgery.
Surgical Breast Oncologist
Qualifications and Skills
- MD, BC, prefer Breast Oncologist or Fellowship Trained Surgical Oncologist
- 6-10 years of a broad range of experience.
- Collegial relationships with Consultants, Peers and academic bent.
- Experience with national consolidation.
- Process focused on Clinical Surgery.
- Ability to lead and motivate others
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please apply now or contact us for more information.
Artificial Intelligence Engineer
- Develop solutions for real-world, large-scale problems using Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning; improve deep learning engine that services our brokerage clients: https://ibkr.com/bot
- This role bridges the gap between Software Engineer and Research Scientist.
- Add more skills to the neural network, define training and validation sets; code automated tests.
- Setup feedback learning loop and fine-tune behavior based on customer interactions.
- Formulate and run experiments to improve comprehension rate by altering topology, tweaking activation and learning function and alike.
- Assist in coding execution engine.
- MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related technical field.
- Working experience with any major deep learning engine; familiarity with Deep Learning for Java (DL4J) toolkit is a major plus.
- Hands on Java coding experience.
- Ideal candidate will be skilled in natural language processing, predictive and classification algos.
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail.
- English written/verbal communication skills.
Lead Artificial Intelligence Engineer
JOB CODE: 11574128
JOB LOCATION: Charleston, South Carolina
Imagine One is searching for a Lead Artificial Intelligence (AI) Engineer. The Lead AI Engineer will be responsible for leading a team in the design and implementation of data-driven solutions for Enterprise Information Technology programs.
Key terms: Digital Monitoring, Artificial Intelligence Operations (AIOps), Machine Learning (ML), Knowledge Management (KM), Knowledge Base (KB), Data Analytics (DA), Business Analytics (BA), Business Intelligence (BI), Cloud Integration, Software as a Service (SaaS), online analytical processing (OLAP)
- MS Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or related field (Required). PHD preferred.
- 12 Years of experience performing tasks applying the following technologies or principles for Enterprise IT Systems:
- Experience with AI programing languages and tools, architectures and data modeling.
- Experience with enterprise data management, migration, and conversion
- Uses scientific methods, processes, algorithms and systems to extract knowledge and insights from data in various forms, both structured and unstructured.
- Uses statistics, data analysis, machine learning and related methods to understand and analyze actual phenomena with data.
- Employs techniques and theories drawn from many fields within the context of mathematics, statistics, information science, and computer science.
- Applies data-driven paradigms to information technology enterprises
- Applies principles of management and utilization of resources resulting in successful data-science and big-data projects.
- Designs solutions and performs business analytics (BA). Performs continuous iterative exploration and investigation of past business performance to gain insight and drive business planning.
- Designs solutions and uses BA to develop new insights and understanding of business performance based on data and statistical methods.
- Designs solutions and uses metrics to measure past performance as well as guide business planning based on data and statistical methods to support business intelligence (BI), including querying, reporting, online analytical processing (OLAP), and alerts to answer questions such as what happened, how many, how often, where the problem is, and what actions are needed.
- Designs solutions and applies BA techniques related to management science, statistical analysis, explanatory modeling, predictive modeling, and fact-based management to drive human or automated decision making.
- Designs solutions and applies BA methods to answer questions like why is this happening, what if these trends continue, what will happen next (predict), and what is the best outcome that can happen (optimize).
- Designs solutions and implements knowledge base (KB) technologies used to store complex structured and unstructured information used by an enterprise’s IT system.
- Designs solutions and implements multi-layered technology platforms that automate and enhance IT operations by using analytics and machine learning to analyze big data collected from various IT operations tools and devices, to automatically spot and react to issues in real time manifesting AI Operations (AIOps).
- Designs and implements AIOps solutions by incorporating technologies related to automation, AI, ML, domain algorithms, rules and patterns, real time processing, monitoring, and data source integration.
- US citizenship
- Secret clearance
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is an Employee Owned Company!
IMAGINE ONE is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
Senior Artificial Intelligence Tech Lead (Ai)
- At least 7-8 years of work experience.
- Highly desirable: WCF, Web Services, ASP.NET MVC or Web API, JSP, Servlets, CSS, JSTL, Custom TAGs creation, JQuery, bootstrap, Analytics (Tagging, PDL) and any HTML5 technologies.
- Prior experience with Vertica and Data warehouse/reporting is strongly desired.
- Nice to have: Database, especially Oracle. COM interop. PRISM for WPF. MEF and other IOC/DI experience. TFS.
- Experience working with Agile Methodology.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Fabricator:
Fabricates and assembles sheet metal products via the following methods-
- Locates and marks bending and cutting lines onto work piece
- Sets up and operates fabricating machines such as brakes, rolls, shears, flame cutters, and drill presses
- Hammers, chips, and grinds work piece to cut, bend, and straighten metal
- Positions, aligns, & fits together parts
- Verifies conformance of work piece to specifications; Sets up and operates machine tools associated with fabricating shops such as radial drill press.
Fabricators must be:
- Safety Conscious
- Proficient with hand tools
- Proficient with Tape Measure
- Problem Solver
- Good Attendance Record
- Able to read blueprints
Manac provides competitive wages, room for advancement , affordable insurance including medical, dental, and vision, and a 401k plan which the company matches after a year of investment. We have just received the TTMA safety award for the 3rd time in the USA. Our Oran location is currently expanding and we are seeking applicants with great work ethic, positive outlook, team oriented, and who will take pride in their work with attention to detail and quality as well as productivity. We also have a heavy focus on training and offer paid holidays, paid time off , and potential for profit sharing after probationary period is completed.
Job is Full Time
Day & Night Shifts
Practice Assistant II / 40 Hour / Days / Breast Surgery
GENERAL SUMMARY/ OVERVIEW STATEMENT:
Brigham and Women's Hospital is dedicated to:
- serving the needs of our local and global community
- providing the highest quality health care to patients and their families
- expanding the boundaries of medicine through research
- educating the next generation of health care professional
Brigham and Women's Hospital is committed to putting every Patient First. Every employee plays a role in providing a positive impact on patients and the care they receive at Brigham and Women's Hospital. Your work will be distinguished by the delivery of high-quality and safe patient care, respect and dignity in all interactions with patients, families and colleagues and by customer service excellence.
All employees are expected to embrace this commitment and demonstrate behavioral competencies in the following areas:
People: Focus on serving the community through collaboration and respect
Self Management: Accountability, professionalism and commitment to growth and development
Organization: A commitment to quality, service and exceptional performance
Meeting these expectations is key to the success of your department and the organization.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Perform duties under moderate supervision with intermediate to advanced proficiency in administrative skills.
May perform more complex or specialized functions (i.e. surgical scheduling) at highest competency level. Coordination of multi-disciplinary appointments.
Utilize knowledge of HMO's, managed care and other third party insurers, and troubleshoots insurance issues as appropriate.
Assist with training and orienting staff as needed.
Provide cross coverage as needed.
Assist with special projects as directed.
Follow HIPAA guidelines for the management of patient privacy and confidentiality.
Other duties, as assigned
High school diploma or GED required; post-high school education preferred.
Minimum one year of applicable work experience required.
Additional training in office systems preferred.
SKILLS/ ABILITIES/ COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
Technical skills required:
Knowledge of practice operations and standards.
Understanding of procedures including filing, copying, scanning, printing, and faxing.
- Ability to use phone system (answer and screen calls, put on hold), answer routine questions, and give routine information.
- Ability to interpret information as appropriate, answer routine questions in the most professional manner, and communicate in a professional, courteous, clear, and concise manner.
Ability to manage work processes in a neat and orderly way and to sort and alphabetize.
Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively, follow established protocols, and work within systems.
- Ability to correspond and communicate with others clearly and effectively in writing (via e-mail, memo, or interoffice note) and to take complete and accurate messages.
Ability to type and enter data at an entry level. Entry level understanding of applicable systems.
Understanding of the appropriate use and importance of related forms.
Basic understanding and use of medical terminology.
Basic comprehension of insurance types and referral process.
Basic comprehension of registration and fiscal information.
Knowledgeable and compliant with all hospital, State, and Federal requirements (where applicable to job performance), including policy and procedures with The Joint Commission and HIPAA.
Hospital based ambulatory practice. Normal patient environments where there are some exposures to communicable diseases, unpleasant odors, needle, and blood products.
HOSPITAL WIDE RESPONSIBILITIES:
Works within legal, regulatory, accreditation and ethical practice standards relevant to the position and as established by BWH/Partners; follows safe practices required for the position; complies with appropriate BWH and Partners policies and procedures; fulfills any training required by BWH and/or Partners, as appropriate; brings potential matters of non-compliance to the attention of the supervisor or other appropriate hospital staff.
Breast Surgery Leader
Our Florida Hospital Cancer Institute (FHCI) is looking for a dynamic, charismatic, and experienced surgeon to lead our breast surgery program. The Breast Surgical Director is responsible for the development and deployment of tumor specific pathways and standards of care. This position will also provide leadership to achieve clinical quality improvement outcomes, as well as to achieve efficiency of care improvement outcomes.
The Surgical Director will collaborate with academia, industry and our community surgeons to advance innovation and will provide leadership to advance patient experience outcomes. The position is based in Orlando, Florida at our 1100 bed tertiary facility, and is also part of our Cancer Institute, with locations across a regional network of eight hospitals.
Our FHCI Vision: National recognition as a Cancer Institute that provides patients access to value-based, personalized care through high specialized, comprehensive, and innovative destination programs. FHCI is a comprehensive program offering medical oncology, surgical oncology, radiation oncology, pediatric oncology, neuro-oncology, Gyn oncology, bone marrow transplant as well as research. For more information visit (website).
Several of the qualifications and requirements include:
Charismatic individual with ability to lead and mentor teams and foster collaboration
Demonstrated experience of programmatic building in the breast tumor site model
Ten years of subspecialty experience with five years of leadership experience preferred
Track record of successful clinical research
National connections in the breast surgery field
Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
Ability to work with an open medical staff (blend of employed and private physicians) to achieve FHCI vision and priorities
Board Certification in General Surgery
Fellowship training preferred but not required
FHMG is a sister organization of Florida Hospital which employs 500+ physicians in 50+ specialties. This aligned model and practice management experience provides the opportunity for the physicians to focus on the clinical aspects of medicine. This employment opportunity includes the benefits of call coverage and competitive compensation with incentives. Other benefits include occurrence-based malpractice coverage, paid leave days, CME days and allowance, 403b retirement plan, health insurance for physician and family, and relocation allowance.
Florida Hospital is a not-for-profit hospital system based in Orlando, Florida, and our parent company is Adventist Health System. We have eight hospitals in the Central Florida area with a full network of 26 total hospitals in the state. Our eight hospitals encompass over 2,200 beds, 2,200 physicians on our medical staff, 19,000 employees, and we care for over one million patients per year.
Since 1908, Florida Hospital Orlando has cared for the Central Florida community as well as patients from around the world. At the core of the Florida Hospital system, Florida Hospital Orlando is an acute-care, tertiary hospital caring for approximately 300,000 patients a year. As the primary campus for more than 1,000 physicians, Florida Hospital Orlando is home to nationally recognized Centers of Excellence for Cancer, Cardiology, Children, Diabetes, Neuroscience, Orthopaedics, and Transplant. Florida Hospital Orlando continues to meet the growing needs of our community with the addition of the Ginsburg Tower, a $255 million, 15-story facility that is home to the Florida Hospital Cardiovascular Institute and a football-field-sized emergency department that can accommodate the treatment of more patients in less time.
Orlando is known as the City Beautiful. There is much more than theme parks here! Our community is culturally diverse and a great place to raise a family. We have excellent public and private schools. Orlando is also the setting for several colleges and Universities, including the University of Central Florida. We are home to multiple theaters, art museums, art festivals and film festivals. We are well known for our excellent restaurants. We have a vibrant sports community with national teams like the Orlando Magic Basketball and Orlando City Soccer Club. We offer year round pleasant weather for outdoor fun and are only an hour away from some of the most scenic beaches in the Southeast.
Orange County Parks and Recreation
Seminole County Parks and Recreation
Orange County Florida
100 Years Celebration
University of Central Florida College of Medicine
Florida Hospital Graduate Medical Education
Breast Nurse Navigator- Oncology - North Florida Regional
North Florida Regional Healthcare is an organization centered around the community hospitals in Gainesville, Florida -- North Florida Regional Medical Center (NFRMC) and Lake City Medical Center (LCMC). NFRMC is a 432-bed, full-service medical and surgical acute care center serving North Central Florida and offering comprehensive cardiovascular care, oncology, orthopedics, neurosciences, minimally-invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery, weight loss surgery and treatment, women's health and wound therapy, among other services. A proven leader, NFRMC is fully accredited, is certified as a Primary Stroke Center and a Quality Top Performer by The Joint Commission in four consecutive years, is an accredited Chest Pain Center, is designated as a Blue Distinction™ Center for Knee and Hip Replacement, Spine Surgery and Bariatric Surgery and recognized by U.S. News & World Report for its High-Performing Gynecology Program in 2010.
The Adult Oncology Nurse Navigator functions as a member of the multidisciplinary team and serves as an advocate and educator for cancer patients, from diagnosis through end of active treatment.
The Adult Oncology Nurse Navigator's primary function is to ensure the patient remains compliant to the treatment plan. Navigators achieve this goal by building relationships with patients and physicians, coordinating the plan of care, assisting with appointments, transportation needs, education, resource provision and/or representation within the multidisciplinary care environment. The Navigator also assumes responsibility and accountability for the management of resources to achieve efficient, high-quality outcomes for cancer patients, including support with interdisciplinary and cross-facility coverage and collaboration.
The Navigator will serve as a liaison between the patient and family, all physicians involved in that patient's care, internal and external healthcare providers, support network members, and the wider healthcare community. This role will require collaboration with local physician liaisons and leadership to conduct internal and external outreach and marketing.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Serve as patient advocate from diagnosis to end of active treatment
Assess patients' medical, social, psychosocial, and other care needs
Provide appropriate teaching, outreach, and support to patients and families. Ensure the patient is empowered to manage his/her own healthcare needs
Streamline processes for patients by assisting with appointment scheduling and paperwork preparation
Coach and assist patients to remove barriers related to insurance coverage, transportation, child care, finances, language, etc. so they can focus on their treatment plan, not these barriers
Connect patients to hospital and community resources
Conduct follow-up conversations with all patients and communicate any concerns, changes, or social needs to the appropriate physician or other care provider
Attend Multi-disciplinary Meetings (MDM) and/or other meetings, as necessary
Document throughout patient care continuum in iNavigate database
Drive process improvement
Conduct outreach to referrers, providers and other medical professionals as well as to the corporate 'customer' community [optional by market]
Stay current on the latest oncology nursing developments and participate in organizational conferences
Ensure service continuity
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
Associate's degree in nursing required, Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
State of Florida Registered Nurse (RN) license required.
Oncology Certified Nurse (OCN) certification preferred.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
One (1) to three (3) years nursing experience required.
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D. Tobacco Free Campus
Who We Are
Oil Filtration Systems® joined the Clark-Reliance® family in 2010. OFS has become the leader in innovation related to oil and fuel filtration products manufacturing. We have accomplished this by focusing on our customer's needs and requirements. Our triumphs have been made possible by our dedicated, highly qualified and experienced employees.
What is a Fabricator?
The Fabricator is responsible to operate and monitor a variety of welding machinery and tools for the purpose of production.
What We're Looking For
The ideal candidate will have one to three years welding experience or equivalent education
Duties and Responsibilities
1.Cut metal pipe/carbon steel using plasma torch gun and band saw.
2.Set-up and operate welding and other equipment utilized in the qualified weld and fabrication areas. Qualification is based on ability, training and experience.
3.Visually inspect product to insure it has not been damaged or deteriorated during handling, storage, packaging or shipping.
4.Weld components of products, such as skids and structural components including braces, as specified by blueprints, work order, welding procedures, or traveler, using MIG or TIG processes.
5.Inspect test and/or evaluate all parts manufactured in the specific weld/fabrication area, and perform quality related analysis.
6.Perform routine preventative maintenance as required to maintain equipment in top operational order.
7.Follow all procedures and specifications required to insure product conformance to quality specifications.
8.Effectively perform material handling activities such as crating, packing, shipping, receiving, picking, lifting, moving and using materials handling equipment when necessary. (such as: lift trucks, tow motors, cranes, high lifts, etc.)
9.Utilize small and large tools, hoists, dollies, and other devices when necessary.
10. Comply with all safety procedures in each area assigned, including but not limited to, wearing protective clothing, special handling of chemicals, special handling of product, safety/rescue equipment usage, etc.
11. Interact and communicate with all levels of employees within the Company, as well as suppliers, customers and peers effectively.
12. Comply with policies, procedures, standards and rules of the Company.
13. Maintain work area in a clean, orderly and safe manner.
14. Punctual, regular and consistent attendance.
15. Perform all other job-related duties as assigned.
Required Experience and Education
- One to three years welding experience or equivalent education. • Learning to weld various product lines and our processes in the division if required. • Ability to handle routine projects and tasks under moderate supervision. • Ability to read simple blueprints and technical specifications. • Ability to handle non-routine, standard projects and tasks. • High school diploma or equivalent. Able to read, write, and follow verbal instructions in Standard English. Bi-lingual (Spanish) preferred.
Physical and Technical Environment
- Must regularly lift or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 100 pounds, using proper lifting techniques or other available resources such as lifting or moving equipment or help from another employee. • Regularly required to walk or stand, bend or twist, climb, reach with hands or arms. • Specific vision requirements include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. • Clean and orderly manufacturing environment, some exposure to electrical and mechanical hazards. • Overtime required to respond to project deadlines. • Exposure to noise, dust, heat and cold on a regular basis. • Exposure to machine and tool hazards requiring care and attention to safety rules and standards.
Benefits and Perks
401(k) Profit Sharing
Employee Referral Bonus Program
Career Development Opportunities
Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefit Plans
More about Oil Filtration Systems®
Oil Filtration Systems® manufactures Oil Purification Equipment designed to remove contamination (water, particulate, varnish, and/or entrained gases) from a wide variety of fluids, including Turbine Oil, Hydraulic Oil, Gear Oil, and Fuel Oil (#2 Diesel Fuel). We also operate the largest, newest, and best maintained Rental Fleet of highly advanced oil and fuel purification equipment in the industry. In addition, our Field Services Division has highly qualified and experienced technicians performing a variety of filtration and flushing services worldwide. We mobilize quickly for emergency outages, scheduled outages, routine maintenance, and pre-commissioning of new equipment.
WE SET THE STANDARD FOR OIL PURIFICATION™
About Clark-Reliance Corporation
Clark-Reliance is a world class manufacturing company, serving customers in over 120 countries in the power generation, refining, gas processing, and chemical industries. The company is dedicated to supplying the largest and broadest product line in the instrumentation industry for all types of measurement and control. Key acquisitions over the last few decades have solidified Clark-Reliance as a leader in the separation and filtration industries as well.
Note: The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the job. They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in the job. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer- M/F/Disabled/Vet
Why Mayo Clinic
You are invited to partner with the nation's best hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2017-2018), ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider.
Practicing at Mayo Clinic provides a rewarding career that promotes excellence in patient-centered care. You can thrive in an environment that supports innovation and has a wealth of resources available to you – including an integrated EMR and collaboration with top specialists – to give your patients the quality of care you want to achieve.
Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN is conducting a search for a full-time surgeon focused on breast surgical oncology to join our busy breast surgical practice. We have a dedicated breast surgery practice which is supported by a multidisciplinary team that encompasses all aspects of treatment for benign and malignant breast disease.
Mayo Clinic Rochester sees over 1,200 new breast cancer patients a year and performs a similar number of breast operations a year. Patients are evaluated in a dedicated breast clinic by internists specializing in breast disease. This collaboration allows the breast surgeons to be highly efficient with greater than 80% of surgical consultations resulting in operative management.
Mayo Clinic is among the leading cancer care providers in the United States and is a distinguished academic medical center. The three shields of the Mayo Clinic represent clinical practice, education, and research, and the ideal candidate for this position is first and foremost an excellent clinical breast surgeon.
We extend this opportunity to a board-certified/board-eligible general surgeon who is breast or surgical oncology fellowship trained. Successful candidates should possess excellent clinical skills and a strong interest in teaching.
The position includes participation in education efforts for the ACGME-accredited general surgery residency program, as well as training the breast surgical oncology fellows. Our center has significant infrastructure and collaborative atmosphere to support individual's professional pursuits, including research,
education, administration, quality projects, and simulation.
Mayo Clinic has been recognized as the best hospital in the nation for the 2017-2018 by U.S. News and World Report.
Our multi-disciplinary group practice focuses on providing high quality, compassionate medical care. We are the largest integrated, not-for-profit medical group practice in the world with approximately 3,800 physicians and scientists across all locations working in a unique environment that brings together the best in patient care, groundbreaking research and innovative medical education. We offer a highly competitive compensation package, which includes exceptional benefits, and have been recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the top 100 "Best Companies to Work For."
For more information, contact:
Kylene Schaefer, Physician Recruiter
License or certification
Board-certified/Board-eligible in General Surgery and Breast or Surgical Oncology fellowship-trained and eligible for medical licensure in Minnesota.
Mayo Clinic is located in the heart of downtown Rochester, Minnesota, a vibrant, friendly city that provides a highly livable environment for more than 34,000 Mayo staff and students. The city is consistently ranked among the best places to live in the United States because of its affordable cost of living, healthy lifestyle, excellent school systems and exceptionally high quality of life.
Physicians & Scientists
All Physicians Specialties
Job posting number
Equal opportunity employer
Mayo Clinic is an equal opportunity educator and employer (including veterans and persons with disabilities).
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!