Factoryville Job Description Sample
Medical Records Assistant (3550)
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, you’ve got to check out McCarthy Tire Service.
As our Mobile Technician for McCarthy Tire Service in Dickson City, PA, you’ll have just that.
Why is this job awesome? For starters, no day is the same. You will be hands on in this fast-paced environment. We work hard to get the job done, but we also make sure you have the time you need to do the job right. Safety and reliability are our top priorities. You will work alongside experienced supervisors and technicians.
Successful candidate must possess a valid driver’s license and must be able to pass a DOT physical.
- Repair or replace tires on light, medium, and heavy-duty trucks
- Change truck tires on the roadside, inside shop, or at a customer site
- Administer fleet checks
- Operate commercial service truck
- Perform maintenance checks on service truck and equipment
- Maintain professional relationship with customers
- Candidate must feel comfortable working inside and outside of the store.
Why McCarthy Tire Service?
- Strong safety culture, including safe and reliable equipment, and paid training.
- Stability and growth opportunities - Career advancement strategies that will help you secure your future!
- Competitive Benefits package, Blue Cross, Vision, and Dental!
- Company paid short- and long-term disability.
- Weekly pay, and direct deposit is available!
- PTO & Paid Holidays, including time off during the 1st year!
- Relocation to other McCarthy locations available.
- And many more great incentives!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
LPN - Patient Care Manager Assistant
RN - Home Health - Bonus
Retail Sales Associate (Part-Time)
Retail Receiving Associate
Position Overview: Responsible for compiling and maintaining branch payroll data and records while ensuring Agency compliance with all aspects and levels of Federal, State, and local laws, regulations and standards.
Essential Job Functions:
- Review and process all pending approvals in the EVV system.
- Review completion of care plan for accuracy and alignment with care plan.
- Transcribe comments from care notes accurately and timely.
- Communicate and collaborate with client to address missed tasks.
- Address EVV setup issues with office staff/OSH Rep.
- Complete final approvals.
- Review over authorizations and discrepancies with schedule.
- Escalate over authorizations and discrepancies with schedule to appropriate OSH representatives.
- Escalate conflicts, grievances, incidents, etc to appropriate OSH representatives.
- Run visit compliance report as final check of tasks and visits completed.
Required Education and Experience:
- 4 year degree (BS/BA or equivalent) preferred.
- Minimum 1 year experience in payroll, accounting or similar field preferred.
- Spanish Bilingual preferred
- Must have a reliable form of transportation.
- CPP or FPC certification desirable but not required.
- Evidence of Tuberculosis screening that meets CDC guidelines.
- Able to work in a fast paced work environment.
- Focus on Client Needs: Anticipate, understand, and respond appropriately to the needs of internal and external clients to meet or exceed their expectations within the organizational parameters.
- Ability to handle confidential information in compliance with HIPAA.
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a calm and professional manner.
- Ability to lead change and innovation.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks on a daily basis and manage time efficiently.
- Public relations ability, interpersonal skills and professional telephone manner.
- Supportive of OSH’s Core Values and of team concept.
- Basic computer skills required; ability to utilize basic computer software integral to Agency operations after initial training period.
- Ability to effectively communicate externally as well as internally with all levels of the organization.
Fire Support Specialist (13F)
Food Service Specialist (92G)
Geospatial Engineer (12Y)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!