Fair Oaks Job Description Sample
Construction Project Engineer
Midsized technical builder company seeking a project lead to oversee business development and business management of specific projects.
· Establish and maintain great relationships with the Owner and Architect.
· Train and Mentor project members (Project Engineers, Project Managers, Superintendents and Field office Coordinator.
· Ability to understand building processes and systems.
· Construction experience is a plus.
· Identifies creative ways to deliver additional profit if possible.
· Ensures accuracy in the budget projections.
· Identifies and negotiates time extensions where justified and/or allowed.
· Completes all activities with a pride of ownership.
· Ensures Company’s contractual standards are being met prior to performing work.
· Deliver Completed projects within projected budget.
· Masters in Construction Management, Engineering or related field preferred.
· 15+ years of experience in commercial construction
· Ability to solve complex issues.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, Project Management software, Accounting cost management software, and Scheduling software.
· Strong communication skills
Temporary Property Manager | Park Place At Fair Oaks
Avenue5 Residential is growing! We are in search of a Temporary Property Manager to join our amazing and dynamic team from January through April!
Who are we?
Avenue5 is a multi-family property management firm that reaches 13 states. Established in 2014, we are 1,000 associate strong! We are proud of our vibrant, inclusive, make-it-happen culture, where we:
- Listen to our associates, recognize them, and give them room to grow
- Invest in our associates to help them become the best version of themselves
- Approach every important decision with our associates in mind
- Celebrate our associates’ successes and encourage them to raise the bar even higher
Summary of Responsibilities
The Property Manager is responsible for the daily operations of the assigned apartment community to ensure that the property is compliant with Avenue5 Residential, Inc. standards, in addition to local, state and federal regulations including Landlord/Tenant, Fair Housing and employment laws. The Exempt Property Manager is required to manage more than four additional people. This individual will work independently and with teammates to manage and resolve all property-level management issues. This role will go from the end of January through the end of April.
Primary Responsibilities and Objectives
- Screen, interview, hire, train and successfully lead property staff.
- Address resident concerns including but not limited to: property repairs, neighbor disagreements, renewal agreements, etc.
- Perform property inspections to maintain curb appeal and to assess any maintenance issues.
- Understand the operation guidelines established within the Property Management Agreement.
- Provide and implement strategic marketing plans to attract and retain residents.
- Create a positive company culture for employee retention.
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly reports as required by Regional Managers in addition to maintain communication with invested parties on status of property.
- Provide and maintain resident applications, renewal applications, and any discounts in accordance to the Fair Housing Act.
- Promptly report property liability claims, employee worker’s compensation claims, and property loss claims according to company policy.
- Organize, implement and practice site natural disaster plans and emergency evacuation plans.
- Understand and comply with the guidelines addressed in the PMA.
- Understand the local market and shop similar complexes to gain a competitive advantage.
- Approve payroll for all staff members including commissions and bonuses when/if applicable.
- Maintain the site’s petty cash according to company policies.
- Keep abreast of company-wide initiatives and gain buy-in from team mates.
- Advocate Risk Management initiatives for employee safety.
Key Qualifications, Skills and Education
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- At least 3 years of experience in the property management industry
- Clear understanding of P&L statements, GLs, budgeting, etc.
- Clear understanding of all basic office equipment – fax machine, printer, PC, etc.
- Clear grasp of federal fair housing laws and any applicable local housing provisions.
- Ability to read, write, understand, and communicate in English.
- Proficiency at Microsoft Office Suite and ability to quickly learn other software applications.
- Exceptional customer service abilities.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner.
- Ability to handle conflict resolution with both resident and staff.
- Ability to source, interview and manage a team.
- Ability to prioritize, set, and meet deadlines.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Reports to Regional Manager
Ability to lift, push and pull up to a maximum of 40lbs. Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situation required. Must be able to sit, stand, reach, bend and stoop for extended periods of time. This job description is not an all-inclusive list of functions and tasks. Over the length of employment these functions and tasks may change. Avenue5 Residential, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values associates with a broad cross-cultural perspective. We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower associates and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
As a property management firm that specializes in providing professional residential management services in multi-family real estate, our goal is to create a forward thinking platform that rewards associates through myriad employment opportunities and empowers them to be an integral part of an organization that continually strives to raise the bar in the multi-family industry.
Avenue5 Residential, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Lyft Driver Part Time (Independent Contractor)
Make up to $35/hr driving for Lyft. What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Lyft? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Lyft Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Director Of Development
Life Skills Training and Educational Programs, Inc. ("LifeSTEPS") is a 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Public Benefit Charitable Corporation serving those in need with affordable housing and supportive services. Life STEPS offers life skills training, educational resources and supportive services to seniors and families. It is the LifeSTEPS Mission to provide effective educational and supportive services to maximize the strengths of individuals and build resilient communities.
Job Title: Director of Development
This is a full-time, FLSA exempt position located in our Fair Oaks, CA corporate office. We offer a competitive salary based on skills and experience, and we provide an attractive benefits package including paid time off; medical, dental, vision, life and voluntary insurance plans; and a 401(k) plan.
The Director of Development will report to the Executive Director and will supervise two development staff members. The Director will develop and manage the overall resource development strategy for LifeSTEPS. This position requires a creative and motivated individual with excellent interpersonal and teambuilding skills along with training and analytical capabilities. The successful candidate must have the desire, aptitude and experience to cultivate relationships with prospective donors in the state of California’s philanthropic, business and civic communities. The candidate must thrive in an active office environment that is informal, yet professional, and maintain a positive approach in confronting work challenges.
- Provide leadership in developing short and long-term fundraising strategies to achieve a mix of individual, foundation, government and corporate support
- Develop annual fund plan to support LifeSTEPS’ programs and administrative areas
- Develop and implement plan to cultivate and increase individual donor support
- Participate in development of a comprehensive grants strategy with the Executive Director and Management Team
- Develop organization’s marketing and public relations strategy and coordinate outreach efforts
- Drive marketing initiatives, brand exposure, and our social media presence
- Develop content for the website, promotional materials, and promotional pieces
- Oversee and ensure prompt reporting of all donations and in-kinds into the database as well as dissemination of necessary details to other departments (i.e. finance/accounting)
- Develop and manage strategy to participate in the cultivation and solicitation of individual, corporate and foundation prospects
- Cultivate and nurture key relationships with partners and donors
- Analyze and report on grant, in-kind, and donation trends with the goal of directing our efforts to maximize impact for the residents
- Strengthen organization’s capacity for capital campaign, major gifts and planned gifts development
- Prepare and present progress reports to Board of Directors and participate in Committee meetings
Financial Planning and Budgeting
- Participate in the development of LifeSTEPS’ annual budget
- Work with the Executive Director and Management Team in short-range and long-range financial planning
Administration and Management
- Supervise, direct and evaluate work of development department staff
- Work with department staff to develop annual work program and budget
- Monitor and maintain department budget
- Participate in Management Team meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business management, public relations or related field. An equivalent combination of education and related experience may substitute for the degree
- Three years of development experience in fundraising; generally: donor development, grant writing, event planning, direct mail, and publications
- Prior supervisory experience working with development staff, grant writers, interns, and volunteers
- Ability to plan, organize and manage a professional resource development office, and marketing and public relations strategy
- Strong financial management ability and knowledge of donor tracking and record keeping systems
- Ability to educate and train staff, interns, and volunteers with regard to resource development strategies, systems and techniques
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced, ever changing environment while adhering to critical deadlines
- Knowledge of the composition of impactful content using a variety of social media platforms
- Ability to oversee email campaigns and compose website content
- Prior experience launching new annual and major gift campaigns with demonstrable success
- Strong initiative, creativity and resourcefulness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Maintains a high level of accuracy in tracking and reporting in order to produce reports, analysis, and statistics with minimal lead time
- May need to work some evenings and weekends in order to attend events
- Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of current auto insurance
- Regional travel and occasional overnight travel may be necessary
- Master’s degree in marketing, business management, public relations or related field
- Experience working with a Board of Directors
- Knowledge of tax law and IRS regulations which affect charitable giving
- Familiarity with corporate and foundation communities
- Experience in capital campaign, major gifts and planned gifts fundraising
- Familiarity with non-profit affordable housing
To apply, please send resume and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com. Please reference open position #2017-115 in any correspondence.
Life Skills Training and Educational Programs, Inc. – LifeSTEPS is an equal opportunity employer.
We believe community development is built one STEP at a time. Our vision is that every person touched by LifeSTEPS will be empowered with the skills, resources, and support to maintain stable housing and break the cycle of poverty.
Our founders believe that building affordable housing is only the first step. It is also essential to provide meaningful programs that empower people to move forward in their lives.
Business Development Manager (Real Estate)
A Business Development Manager (Real Estate) is traditionally referred to as a real estate agent. Business Development Managers walk their clients through every step of a property transaction. Buying and selling real estate is an intimidating and daunting experience and clients rely on Business Development Managers to give them expert advice on how to reach the most favorable deal possible. As a Business Development Manager, you know how to come up with creative marketing strategies to make a sale and you communicate well with a large portfolio of clients.Job Responsibilities
- Understand your local real estate community and keep updated on home sales and homes that come onto the market
- Work with fellow Business Development Managers when representing your clients
- Offer advice to your clients throughout the home sale and purchasing process
- Come up with marketing plans for selling the homes in your portfolio quickly and for good value
- Create marketing materials to advertise your Business Development Manager services
Lyon Real Estate is ranked the number one brokerage in annual home sales in the greater Sacramento region and has served the area for more than 65 years. Lyon Real Estate has 961 agents in 17 offices located throughout the region. The company is a member of the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World (LRE), the largest network of premier locally-branded firms, as well as LRE's Luxury Portfolio International program.Industry
Madison Oaks Family Dental is currently looking for an amazing dentist to treat our growing patient base. If you like being supported by an awesome staff and enjoy leading a team this is the opportunity for you.
* Active California Dental License
* Strong communication skills
* Passionate about patient care
* Ownership mentality
Please submit your resume for consideration. We look forward to talking with you about our opportunity
Retail Cosmetics Sales - Counter Manager Impulse, Full Time: San Francisco, CA, Union Square
Love helping others find their inner beauty and build their confidence with amazing beauty products from the hottest brands? At Macy’s Beauty, it’s how we make magic, and it’s exactly what you’ll be doing as part of our Beauty team. ... More »
Develop your artistic side, create customized regimes and unique, beautiful looks from top beauty brands. You’ll run the business like it’s your own – but with the backing of America’s premier omnichannel retailer. Talk about the best of both worlds!
Get top-notch paid training on our product lines as well as learn about new technology, trends, and techniques in the constantly evolving world of beauty. Get exclusive perks including samples of all kinds of amazing products and a regular product allowance to spend on your choice of full-size products (we call it “gratis,” and you’re going to love it.)
Find your perfect look helping others find theirs – explore beauty careers in retail and join our beauty team.
- Recruit, train, coach, motivate and develop new and incumbent associates on company policies and procedures, product knowledge, and personal/department productivity goals
- Alert Sales Manager of needs and concerns of the business and staff
- Communicate regularly with vendors, planners, distributors, and buyers regarding stock needs, customer preferences, and special events
- Develop and implement business-driving events and ensure proper execution to achieve counter productivity goals
- Review and analyze business performance of daily, weekly, monthly, seasonal, and annual sales results;
- Assist customers in all aspects of service fulfillment by demonstrating proficient use of proprietary devices and applications; proactively create enhanced shopping experiences through the heightened use of tools, technology and collaboration;
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of one year of previous selling experience required, preferably in Cosmetics.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to read, write, and interpret general business reports and labels including warnings and ingredient lists on products.
- Ability to effectively communicate with and present information to customers, vendors, buyers, peers, and all levels of management
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Able to use a calculator and calculate percentages and ratios.
- Must be able to make change in American monetary units
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to build relationships and influence others.
- Ability to set and achieve goals. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must posses a strong sense of urgency and a thirst for knowledge.
- Must be able to lead by example
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends, holidays, and sales events, based on department and store/company needs
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Macy's Inc., including Macy's and Bloomingdale's, will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with SF PC Art. 49 and LA MC ch. XVIII Art. 9.
Child Tutor - Behavior Technician / ABA Therapist
Amazing and Motivated? Love Playing With Kids! We're looking for you!
Learning ARTS is looking for dedicated individuals to help children with disabilities reach their maximum potential. Come be a part of the amazing journey for these individuals who truly need your help and support. As a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT), you will be working with a small team of individuals committed to the progress of the patient and family as a whole.
This is an excellent entry-level opportunity to start your career in the ABA home services field.
- Flexible Scheduling (Part-Time 12-20 hours/week)
- Work is mostly in the afternoons
- RBT Certification
- In-house Training
- Additional Compensation for Drive Time
- Assistance in your education goals: free supervision, letters of recommendation, internship opportunities, and tuition assistance toward advanced certification
- Ability to give a 1 year commitment
- HS Diploma/GED
- Reliable transportation
- Available for at least 12 hours/week between the hours of 12pm and 7pm
- Ability to actively play with kids for 20 minutes at a time.
- Ability to Stand, Sit, Squat, Bend, Twist and lift 50 lbs
- DOJ/FBI Live Scan Background Clearance
- TB Clearance and Immunization records
- Pass RBT certification within 45 days of start date
Submit your online application now to be contacted by a member of our Talent Acquisition team for a interview.
*paid RBT training $12.50 hourly. Post RBT completion $14.00 - $17.00
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
We are dedicated to evidence based interventions, such as Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), and continually strive to be a leader in the development of the field. Learning ARTS actively participates in the academic, community, and political development of our field. We pride ourselves on keeping up to date with any issues and research that could impact a family's intervention.
Learning ARTS is a preferred provider with over 20 different funding/insurance agencies, including Medi-Cal and Medicaid; and provide services though most of Northern/Central California and Nevada. Please see our map for locations. Our staff include caregivers, interventionists, and care coordinators that can help families access services sooner and ensure continued-quality services. Please feel free to browse our website for more information. Thank you for your time and interest in our company.
Recent Cdl-A Grad Truck Drivers
New Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers!
Start Here, Stay Here
Get on the Road with a $1,000 Sign-on Bonus!
You've earned your CDL-A license, now it's time to put some miles behind you with the best team in the business. At CRST, you'll find the structure and the space to grow your career path. And, as an industry leader 70 years' in the making, we know what it takes to get you there. Our experienced team driver training gives you the real-world experience and top safety training you need to get ahead. In as little as 3 months you'll be driving like a true CRST professional.
CRST Counts Every Year in the Military Towards Getting Experienced Driver Pay & Bonuses
CRST Expedited's Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your CDL-A. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus.
Military Apprenticeship Program Approved
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle or truck in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL-A, and there is an immediate pay increase.
An Expedited Career By The Numbers:
1st 28 days with Trainer
$400-$515 Avg. per week
This pay scale applies to all drivers with no experience who need to go out with a trainer for OTR training.
$500-$990 Avg. per week
This pay scale applies to all drivers with no experience who need to go out with a trainer for OTR training.
Recent Grads & Prepaid Students
$660-$1,050 Avg. per week
This pay scale applies to drivers with a CDL who need OTR training with a lead driver. It also includes those who prepaid their training costs.
GREAT BENEFITS? You Bet!
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
Earn 1 day for every week out, home every 3-4 weeks
99% no-touch and 80% drop-and-hook freight
The longest average trucking miles in the industry
Average fleet age of just 1 1/4 years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading truck driving safety program
Hazmat Endorsement Bonus
Drive for a Career Not just a job
Trucking is a high-demand industry, so there's always a job out there for a CDL-A driver. But if you want a lasting and profitable career, driving for CRST Expedited is the perfect place to start. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With our 8 company divisions, you can go all the way from training to experienced in as little as three months!
A Family Business
CRST is still owned and operated by the same family who founded it. We are a nationally-recognized leader in our industry with 70 years experience under our belt. We're proud to offer drivers some of the longest average trucking miles, a top safety program and the newest equipment in the industry. We've been in your shoes and we understand the challenges drivers face in this business. So we want to give you all the support, benefits and respect you deserve. That's the way family should be.
Server, Bartender, Line Cook, Hostess & Busser
We are looking for enthusiastic yet easy going Food and Service extraordinaires. Able to understand and deliver what makes a great "memorable" guest experience. Must be able to learn, produce and share all about unique regional Mexican cuisine. Apply Thursday thru Sunday anytime after 12:00 noon.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!