Fairfax Job Description Sample
Front End Developer - Mhelpdesk
Looking for your next great adventure? mHelpDesk, an operating business of HomeAdvisor/IAC is a rapidly growing startup based in Fairfax, VA, and we are looking for you! mHelpDesk is changing the way home service providers manage their business. We build products that solve real problems and focus on the experience of the end user. We're looking for a highly motivated, energetic, flexible, organized, and detail oriented Frontend Developer with a splash of Mobile to join our amazing team.
Life at mHelpDesk
mHelpDesk is not your average startup. We are a fast growing company that was recently acquired by a major internet brand. This is a great opportunity for you to get involved at an early stage. Think of us as a startup without all the risks of working for a startup. That means no late (or missed) paychecks, no need to find your own expensive health insurance plan, no working for a tiny fraction of your market value. It also means no corporate atmosphere with strict dress code or stuffy bureaucracy to drown out your ideas.
We value every team member and if we hire you, it's because we think you can do big things with us.
You can learn more about our work environment and product here:
* Have the competitive spirit needed to help us extend our industry lead in cloud-based field-service-management software
* Consider the customer experience in all of your work
* Embrace accountability for the entire customer solution, not just some assigned tickets
* Are well-versed in clean coding, automated test and agile practices
* Keep up with the latest developments in framework, development and deployment tools
* Enjoy solving complex problems, and have a strong bias toward action
* Enjoy collaborating with, learning from and teaching others
* Have strong communication skills
* Have the personality to thrive in a startup environment
* Contribute to architecture, design, coding and refactoring projects
* Partner with our Product Management and Quality teams to deploy high-quality customer solutions on a frequent basis
* Integrate 3rd-party tools and services into the mHelpDesk ecosystem
* Enhance the mHelpDesk API used for mobile apps and partner integrations
* Master - then help us improve - our development, test and deployment tools & processes
What it takes to work here:
* 2+ years experience designing, developing and deploying web-based Software-as-a-Service applications using C# (preferred) or Java
* Strong SQL skills (ability to write optimized stored procedures and functions)
* Ability to learn new APIs quickly (e.g. Google, Credit Card Processing, Twilio, etc.)
* Experience scaling and tuning large web applications is a plus
* Expertise in test automation, application security, ElasticSearch or billing systems is a plus
* Expertise in Windows, SQL Server, AWS, GitLab or Jenkins administration is a plus
* Web-based (HTML5) and/or native iOS/Android development experience is a plus
* Health & Dental
* Paid holidays & vacation
* Your colleagues are a mix of seasoned pros and fired-up rookies
* Casual dress code
* Direct collaboration between you, development teams, reporting teams and business stakeholders
* Wide variety of opportunities for growth
mHelpDesk is a leading provider of web-based service management software that is revolutionizing how companies manage their customers and service tickets. We've grown our customer base to 6,000+ companies over three years by offering superlative support and a hassle-free sales experience from a smart and dedicated team of support specialists who also guide customer trials through the conversion process. mHelpDesk was rated 5 Stars in Capterra, and has been featured on CBS Money Watch, Tech Crunch, Washington Business Journal, and The Boston Globe. Learn more at .
You will be joining a bright group of experienced folks who love what they are doing to create a unique experience for our customers. Individuals seeking employment at mHelpDesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Systems Operations Specialist/Aws Engineer 4
Roles & Responsibilities:
* General knowledge of industry practices, techniques, standards and a general application of concepts, and principles.
* Demonstrate the skill and ability to perform moderately complex professional tasks, develop solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity.
* Demonstrable Enterprise Architecture planning and design skills
Refers to policies and best practices for guidance.
* Amazon Two-Step Verification
* Experience with migrations to the Cloud, from both Physical & Virtual environments
* Provide AWS Administrator support for the Sponsor's AWS-hosted infrastructure and applications services including resource provisioning / configuration / monitoring and break/fix resolution across the Sponsor's environments
* Ability to support network and system risk assessment and to support network and system security planning and documentation.
* Ability to support enterprise database environments
Basic Qualifications for a Level 4 are:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related technical field and a minimum of 9 years related experience. An additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
* Must have a minimum Secret Clearance
* Must have previous experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* Experience with any of the following:
* Translating technical concepts and program information to others
* Performing technical planning
* System integration
* Verification and Validation
* Cost, risk, supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems
* Active Top Secret Clearance with Polygraph
* AWS Solutions Architect or similar AWS Certification
* Two or more years' experience working with systems hosted on Cloud platforms
* Experience leading technical planning and system integration workflows and methods
* Solid understanding of planning, design, and implementation tasks necessary to support a large enterprise system.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
We are seeking a CDL Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds
Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Owner Operator
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck’s new, low money down lease purchase options, there’s never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation’s Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
- New & Lightly Used Trucks
- Minimal Credit Requirements
- Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
- Guaranteed to Pass DOT
- Low Purchase Option Pricing
- Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
- Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
- 24/7/365 Breakdown Service
- New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
- Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
- Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
- Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
- Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
- Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
- License and Permits Provided at no charge
- PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
- Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
- Occupational Collision .38/Week
- Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
- Physical Damage
- Cargo and Liability
- Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you’ll need to grow a successful business. You’ll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You’ll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
- New pay package for all Owner Operators
- We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
- Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
- Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
- Steady year-round freight from top companies
- Extended length of haul
- PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
- Fuel Network Discounts
RN Case Manager - Hospice
Heartland Home Health Care and Hospice is part of the Employer family, a leading provider of home health care, hospice care, skilled nursing, memory care and post-acute care.
Heartland Hospice of Fairfax is in need of an excellent Full Time RN Case Manger with a Sign on Bonus
As a RN Case Manager, your ability to manage client care with specific knowledge and experience in bedside care, symptom management, crisis intervention and family intervention are feature assets for this high-profile nursing position. In addition to excellent written/verbal communication, problem solving and decision making abilities, our candidate has a demonstrated experience developing and maintaining rapport with patients and families, and the ability to work well with an interdisciplinary team.
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.4660 - Heartland Hospice - Serving Northern Virginia
A minimum of 6 months nursing experience within the past 3 years unless state regulations differ.. Travel is necessary on a daily basis.
Sales Management Trainee
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
If you’re looking to jump-start your career with a clear path to advancement, then the Enterprise Management Training Program is for you. Whether you see yourself in sales, business development, customer service or operations, this program will prepare you to create your ideal career. As a Management Trainee, you can count on a defined career trajectory with a clear beginning and an open end — meaning you can take your training and shape your future. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to advance without ever having to change companies.
This posting is specifically for locations in the following areas: Chantilly, Fairfax, Tyson's, McLean, Vienna, and Centreville
As a Management Trainee, you’ll start learning our business from day one while based out of one of our neighborhood branches. You will be entrusted to serve as both the face of Enterprise to customers and partners and the behind-the-scenes operational expert. In our structured program, you will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own branch, cultivate new business and develop your team.
In our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance, mentoring, and support you need to be successful. You will also get out into the community and establish the relationships essential to building your own business.
We’ll teach you how to excel at customer service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations. And you’ll learn what it means to always put our customers first. Ours is a culture of friendly competition, which is critical to growing our business — and your success.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in the last 6 years in any of the following:
- Sales - commission sales strongly preferred or with set goals and/or bonus potential
- Customer Service in a service industry (i.e. retail, restaurant, hospitality, call center)
- Leadership role in civic or service group, non-profit organization or association, campus or other club (i.e., Rotary, Kiwanis, Junior League, VFW, Chamber of Commerce, student service organization, college clubs)
- Participation as an athlete on a professional, semi-professional or college team athlete
- Must have a valid US driver's license for a minimum of 1 year
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the last 3 years) criminal, employment reference, education, and social security. A conviction will not necessarily disqualify you for employment. Rather, such factors as age and date of conviction, seriousness and nature of the crime, and rehabilitation will be considered.
- In accordance with Washington, DC law, applicants will not be asked about their criminal record, and no criminal background checks will be conducted, unless and until a contingent offer of employment has been extended.
- In accordance with Prince Georges County, MD and Montgomery County, MD law, applicants will not be asked about their criminal record and no criminal background checks will be conducted until after a successful first interview has been conducted.
Registered Nurse Patient Care Navigator
Proficient in English. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to display a caring demeanor toward others. Proficient computer skills required.
Event Specialist Part Time Sales At Bj's Wholesale Club
Summary Event Specialist Part Time Sales at BJ's Wholesale Club The fun and exciting world of event sales is calling for you! Will you answer?
Our part time Event Specialist jobs at BJ's Wholesale Club locations give you the chance to represent the best brands on the market today! You can be the brand ambassador who excels in captivating an audience during in-store events, with an emphasis on brand awareness, product demonstration and retail sales. Let the path of success bring you to IN Marketing Services, the marketing division of Advantage Sales and Marketing, where we provide top-notch training and
Account Director I - Mclean
CenturyLink (NYSE:CTL) is a premier network solutions provider and trusted partner to our customers. As part of our recent acquisition of Level 3 Communications, our portfolio has expanded. More customers. More network. More locations. More opportunities for you. With a global presence in 60 countries, service to more than 350 metro areas domestically, and more than 200,000 miles of fiber; CenturyLink is going places. At CenturyLink, we believe in growth and innovation, for our customers and our employees. Discover how CenturyLink can expand your potential and take your career to new places if youre looking to join a company that celebrates diversity and creativity, with industry-leading benefits and commitment to employee advancement. Were committed to bringing great talent to our team to help us change the world. One network connection at a time.
We are in the process of filling open positions for the combined company following CenturyLinks acquisition of Level 3 Communications. All qualified candidates who express interest by submitting an application to an open posting will be considered. However, based on business needs, preference may be given to internal applicants on certain positions. We still welcome, and encourage, all application submissions while we continue our integration process. Internal applicants are current, active CenturyLink employees, including Level 3 employees who have transitioned to CenturyLink as part of the acquisition.
Identify and develop new sales opportunities, provides product solutions, ensures customer satisfaction, and maintains positive ongoing relationships to maximize sales for the company. Introduces company products and services to new and/or existing customers. Develops and maintains accurate sales and/or revenue forecasts and management of quota funnels.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
- Knowledge and understanding of the telecom industry's competitive landscape.
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred.
- Demonstrated strong communication, written, and formal presentation skills as well as proficiency in selling to the close.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction.
- Proficient in MS office products: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Requires at least 50% or more of time conducting sales activities outside of the office.
- Responsible for developing sales in the designated target market(s) by identifying new sales opportunities by contacting prospective customers by cold calling, premise visits, networking, lead generation, proposal submission, and customer appointments in order to meet and exceed established sales and revenue quotas.
- Develops and manages relationships with acquired and/or existing customers in order to attain additional business and retain existing revenue. Develops action plans to cross-sell and up-sell accounts to increase overall total customer spend with the company.
- Learns and develops further knowledge of new technologies and selling points which includes enhancing expertise in the company's entire product suite.
- Provides comprehensive account plans and strategies to win new business from new and/or existing accounts.
- Provides accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities in order to meet or exceed sales quota requirements.
Minimum skills required to perform in this role.
5+ years of industry sales experience
Preferred Education, Skills and Experience
Education and Experience
- Experience:5+ yrs
- Education Level:Bachelor's Degree
- Field of Study:Business, Marketing, Sales or similar
- Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
Alternate Location: US-Virginia-Chantilly; US-Virginia-Fairfax; US-Virginia-Herndon; US-Virginia-Reston
Requisition # : 162934
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Inside Sales- Telemarketing
Knowlogy is seeking talented, energetic and high motivated individual to join our sales team in Reston, VA.
This position will be responsible for supporting the management team by generating viable leads in an effort to meet sales goals. The successful candidate will have professional communication and customer service skills, and previous telemarketing or sales experience.
- Identifies prospective clients by reviewing customer files, cold and warm calling, direct mail or email, and other forms of lead generation activities.
- Calls prospective customers by operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Telemarketing or sales experience.
- Ability to effectively present Knowlogy's services to Sales manager.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (2010/2016) Outlook and Excel skill.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Results driven, motivated and persistent individual with strong customer service skills.
- Professional communication and customer service skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with prospective clients.
Monday- Friday, 8:00AM - 5:00PM,
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!