Fairfax Station Job Description Sample
Managed Services Analyst
- Installs, configures and maintains workstations and related equipment and devices
- Investigates user problems, determines possible solutions, and tests and implements solutions
- Troubleshoots networks, systems and applications
- Configures and upgrades computer equipment as needed
- Performs software and application installation and upgrades
- Maintains firewalls, configures VPN, and manages host security, file permissions and file system integrity
- Produces various daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Documents internal procedures
- Provides help desk support and oversight
- Monitors service desk for tickets assigned to the queue
- Participates in special projects as needed
- Microsoft operating system
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of PCs, networks, hardware and software
- Identification and resolution of computer system/operations problems
- Network fault isolation / troubleshooting
- Cisco technologies
- VMware and cloning
- Network monitoring tools (SolarWinds, WUG)
- Security and VPN solutions
- Helpdesk / customer service
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 7+ years of networking and PC support experience to include helpdesk
- Automated issue tracking system experience preferred
- Proven ability to prioritize and multitask; must be detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to learn quickly and accomplish tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision
- Capable of lifting equipment up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work occasional evenings and/or weekends as necessary
- Position requires the ability to obtain a security clearance, which requires U.S. citizenship
Classification: Full-time, Exempt
Travel: 10% or less
TS Cleared System Administrator
Join a Cybersecurity team in the development, advancement and improvement of a classified cybersecurity system (a threat “library” of sorts) serving over 100 Federal Government agencies. This system receives, analyzes and shares threat data across the public and private sectors
- Active TS/SCI
- Minimum 2-6+ years of large-scale Red Hat, Linux, UNIX and/or Solaris or Windows systems experience:
- BS and 2-6 + years
- MS and 4-8 + years
- No Degree and 4-10 + years
- Shell and scripting experience using languages such as Perl, Python, Bourne, C and Bash
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to create/update system and process documents
- Past experience supervising or leading a Help Desk , System Administration or other technical team.
- Agile experience
- System certifications (Red Hat, Solaris, Linux or Windows)
- DoD 8570.1-M Compliance at
NewGen is a technology consulting services company solving some of the public and private sectors’ toughest challenges across Enterprise Management, Cyber Security and DevOps. While we are vendor agnostic, many of our consultants offer expertise in IBM products an-d services. We offer a mix of short and long-term contracts, temp to perm and perm roles across the United States under 1099/C2C and W2 (with or without benefits) models. We know that to find and hire the best fit, we must offer interesting work at the best rate possible. By partnering with us, you will find opportunities that leverage and grow your technical abilities and offer you the flexibility you require. Join our talent network today.
Construction Project Manager 100% Travel
Seeking a Construction Project Manager You can live anywhere in the country but this position is 100% travel All travel and living expenses are paid for Projects are located all across the country and they are worked on for 2-3 months in duration and they want this person to live there during the duration of the project They do fly someone home every 3 to 4 weeks and the option to fly home more often if you pay for it themselves If the job is close you can go home very often This involves large facility agriculture construction Salary is in very competitive Our construction client is seeking a hands-on Construction Project Manager to direct projects across the country. The Project Manager is responsible for the overall execution, schedule, quality, safety and financial success of assigned projects.
All applicants must be willing to travel. Must Have: ? Bachelor?s Degree required. Preferably in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering/Management, or other related field. ? Minimum of 5 years of construction management experience in large facility construction ? All projects are from the ground up ? Ability to read and interpret blueprints. ? Familiarity of building codes and their application. ? Knowledge of material handling equipment, industrial HVAC systems, and electrical systems. ? Ability to travel for extended periods of time ? usually 2-3 months on one project.
Key Responsibilities: ? The Construction Project Manager is responsible for monitoring engineering and permitting process prior to start of construction. ? Oversee labor personnel on project, coordinating any activities with the Superintendent. ? Develop and manage project schedules at least 3 weeks out and continue to monitor and update the project schedule as needed. ? Maintain equipment log of construction rental equipment ? Manage project subcontractors and coordinate with owner/vendors. What they offer you: ? Mileage and travel time from job to job ? Lodging and food per Diem ? Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance ? Life Insurance ? Disability Insurance ? 401K with company match ? Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Clinical Director OR
Ensures nursing care meets the standards of the profession, the policies and procedures of the Center, and is appropriate to the Center???s patient population to identify patient and family needs. Supervises OR, PACU, Materials Management, Risk Management, and Central Sterile Processing.
??? Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing, Bachelors or Master???s degree in nursing strongly preferred
??? Active RN license as required by state of employment.
??? Valid BCLS Certification upon employment.
??? ACLS and PALS as required by facility.
??? CNOR preferred.
??? Minimum (3) years direct RN experience; preferably in an ambulatory surgery center surgical setting.
??? Must have hands-on OR experience.
Project Manager Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
Senior Full Stack Java Developer
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine functionality with optimal system design.
The Full Stack Developer will be part of a large, high performing team building a new enterprise web-enabled business application. This includes the design, development, test, and implementation of new functionalities including migration of data from the legacy system.
- Collaborate with the Agile team, including product management, to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Use web technologies like HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and others to create user-friendly and mobile-responsive web pages
- Optimize applications for maximum speed such as database query optimization or identifying bottlenecks through load testing during development
- Collaborate with user experience engineers to measure and improve site usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Support coding and troubleshooting
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- 4+ years (mid) or 7+ years (sr) progressively increasing experience in software development
- Strong knowledge of the Java programming language
- Experience using development frameworks such as Spring, Play, Akka, etc.
- Experience developing Restful APIs / Stateless Applications
- Experience with Object Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks such as Hibernate, iBatis, etc.
- Experience with messaging frameworks such as RabbitMQ, Kafka.
- Proficient in DB technologies such as Oracle, MS SQL or PostgreSQL.
- All applicants shall have lived in the United States for at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years
- Must be able to pass a CMS-specific Public Trust background investigation
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Knowledge of AWS services and architecture.
- Working knowledge of microservices architecture.
- Experience with Docker and container-based build infrastructures
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Relational and non-relational databases
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- User interface and user experience
- Quality assurance including practices such as Test-Driven Design, Unit Testing with sufficient coverage, etc.
- Security concerns throughout the program
- Understanding customer and business needs
- Candidates must demonstrate strong oral and written communications and be able to work in fast-paced, highly collaborative Agile team environment.
- Demonstrated success in building meaningful and productive relationships with colleagues, customers and business partners.
- Prior experience supporting Federal agencies including HHS, CMS or other health IT business domain.
- Knowledge and experience with CMS-specific lifecycles a plus (e.g., XLC).
- Understand basic fundamentals of iterative development
- Understand basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
- Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics
- Experience and familiarity with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices
- Experience performing in an operational capacity including the use of unified logging tools, application monitoring and alerting, feature flagging or A/B testing, etc. to support diagnosis of issues or deployment of features in production.
The candidate should have prior experience in computer applications, languages, technologies, advanced set-up and configurations, troubleshooting, and system design. This position will be performed in a multidisciplinary team environment with tight deadlines. The successful candidate will be highly motivated, will be enthusiastic about new technology, and will work well in small teams.
Potential of participating in short-term deployments (2-4 weeks, CONUS and OCONUS) for up to two times per year.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics)
- US Citizen; active Top-Secret clearance is desired, but not required.
- Must be able to obtain a public trust clearance.
- C++ development experience (4+ years)
- Java development experience (2+ years)
- Hands-on experience in a Linux environment
- Hands-on experience with Docker containers
- Experience writing, debugging and maintaining test software in Python
- Experience with big data technologies (Hadoop, Storm, MapReduce, etc.)
- Experience with video/image processing technologies
- Software development using GPU platforms such as CUDA
At Ariel Partners, we solve the most difficult problems that inhibit technology from enabling our customers to achieve their goals. Our vision is to be recognized by our stakeholders as an elite provider of IT solutions, so when they have their biggest challenges we’re on their short list. We’re looking for team members who share our values of: Integrity to do the right thing even when it hurts; Commitment to the long term success and happiness of our customers, our people, and our partners; Courage to take on difficult challenges, accept new ideas, and accept incremental failure; and the constant pursuit of Excellence.
Ariel Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.
Responsibilities Include, but not limited to:
- Must have 1-3 years of experience
- New Hire Process and Paperwork
- Complete E-Verify
- New hire report for appropriate State
- Complete benefit changes – new hires and life qualifying events
- Check valid documentation
- Make sure within 30-day deadline and update logs if certs are needed
- LQE’s for aging out – a few more steps involved
- Address employee benefit issues
- Handle process
- Weekly input in to UHC systems
- Send weekly new hire list to Manager
- Maintain employee benefits files – through iManage
- Maintain employee current/past I9 files – through iManage
- SSN/Address report – Tuesday’s
- Barry’s New Hire Report – Thursday’s
- Dependent Age out Report – Monthly
- Keying in First Time Licensing Bonus Information
- Employment Verification's
- Answers phone calls
- Complete OPM Investigative request forms
As a Requirements Analyst, you will be responsible to elicits, documents, communicates, reviews, validates, and verifies requirements. Responsible for the identification, documentation and communication of product changes that are necessary to improve software development performance. Evaluates customer’s goals for the product and defines functional and quality requirements.
- Evaluates requirements and their characteristics.
- Uses a requirements management system to document requirements, prioritizes and tracks history of changes.
- Contributes to requirement reviews and refinement meetings.
- Ensures alignment between project work and requirements and updates entries on a bidirectional requirements traceability matrix. Creates acceptance criteria, organizes requirement reviews and reviews test cases and test plans.
- Elicits customer needs and captures them into requirements that meet industry standards.
- Establishes product and product component requirements, allocates product component requirements and identifies interface requirements.
- Defines required functionality and quality attributes, contributes to the analysis and validation of requirements.
- Identifies and communicates improvements to the software development process.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- 2-5 years of experience as a web-based Business Application Requirements Analyst.
- Experience with .Net and TFS and Web Development.
- Prior experience working for or with the Government.
- US Citizenship required.
• Requires knowledge and experience in the Information Technology field.
• Time management, strong reporting and data analysis skills are required.
• Ability to communicate details, concepts, and ideas in user-friendly language.
• Ability to conduct research and document and communicate results.
• Strong communication skills, both verbally and written.
• Experience in setting priorities, meeting deadlines, and working on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Strong focus on process, process improvement and quality.
• Data-driven, analytical and has strong problem-solving skills.
• Experienced in performance of software development lifecycle (agile or waterfall).
• Work effectively individually or as part of a team.
• Experience reverse engineering requirements from Legacy systems.
• Experience with software development a plus.
• Experience with BaBOK a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a highly competitive compensation package including base salary, generous paid time off, and a full range of benefits including medical, RX, vision and dental coverage for full-time regular employees. Other benefits include Flexible Spending Account, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Short & Long Term Disability, and Group Life and AD&D Insurance; plus Optional Life Insurance is available for both the employee & family members. We also provide many other benefits including an Employee Recognition Programs, Employee Assistance Program; Training for Technical, Professional and Personal Development; Employee Performance and Idea Incentives; and Discounted Merchandise Program.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!