Fairfield Job Description Sample
Physical Therapist, PT - Ortho
Seeking an experienced Physical Therapist. The company prefers 1-2 years of recent experience working as a Physical Therapist, but may be open to new grads.
Must be a graduate of an accredited PT program. Must be licensed in this state or eligible. Excellent compensation. Possible sign-on and relocation bonus.
This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. No sponsorship will be provided.
Fiber Optic Technician
Daily Tasks and Responsibilities;
1. Ability to fusion or mechanical splice SM or MM fiber optic cables, to include terminate various types of fiber optic connectors (MPO, ST, SC, LC)
2. Work with engineers and/or OSP PM’s to perform fusion splicing as directed
3. Develop standards and specifications for splice drawings and prepare drawing per the specifications
4. Experience and knowledge using Fiber Optic Scope and or a Fiber OTDR
5. Installation and dressing Ribbon Fiber optic cables (vertical/horizontal)
6. Serve as a resource to the internal staff on matters concerning splicing practices and procedures
7. Develop splicing diagrams and designs to facilitate network architecture
8. Provide management with detailed reports of field splicing activity
9. Maintain fiber asset inventory and splicing records
10. Organize splicing as-builds, fiber cable inventory, and route designs
CNC's Administration Department is looking for the best people to support our Field Operations, our Customers, our Partners, and those that provide allied Services. We look forward to review your background, experience, and to followup if there's a good match.
Good luck with everything.
Insurance Sales Final Expense Licensed Agents Only
LINCOLN HERITAGE LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY
We are searching for qualified, licensed life insurance agents in Fairfield, Ca. to join the Nation’s Leader in Final Expense sales. The Lincoln Heritage Funeral Advantage®program is a proven, full support sales system. Come work with the best when it comes to Final Expense and be a part of our growing team! High pay out and fresh, quality leads are just two of the many benefits in partnering with Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company.
This is why insurance agents want to work with Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance:
· Competitive Top Commission
· Superior Lead Program – TV, Direct Mail
· Same Day Advances & Residual Income Opportunity
· Health& Dental Benefits – For Qualifying Agents. Based On Production.
· 24 Hour Claims and Underwriting Assistance
· Exotic Incentive Trips for Contest Winners!
· Management Opportunities and Promotions
· Marketing Tools & Seminars
· Simplified and Liberal Underwriting
· Stellar Home Office Support
· Valid life insurance license (or must be willing to obtain one in the near future)
· Self-motivated and disciplined with a strong work ethic
· Sales experience, customer service and the ability to communicate well
· Comfortable working with the senior market
· Reliable Transportation
· High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
We Want YOU To Come Join Our Team:
· We are doing an on-going, nationwide, agent recruiting search!
· Both entry level and experienced life insurance sales agents are encouraged to apply.
· This is a fast paced sales position in a growing market with a successful life insurance company that strives to assist you in achieving your desired level of success
· Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company is a privately-owned national insurance company founded in 1963 which operates in 49 states.
· We maintain an A-(Excellent) Rating with A.M. Best and an A+ with BBB.
· During tough economic times, Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company continues to thrive and break sales records year after year
· Our exclusive Funeral Advantage™plan sets us apart from the rest
· We take pride in our in-house lead program and know that you will appreciate not only the quality, but the quantity.
· Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company is, without a doubt, the Nation’s Leader in Final Expense
Don’t miss out on this exciting career opportunity – call today to reap the rewards of joining Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company. Together, we make a difference.
Keywords: selling, policy, underwrite, underwriter, insurance salesperson, insurance salesman, representative, sales, insurance, insurance claims, outside sales, inside sales, salesman, saleswoman, insurance, financial products, agency sales, business start up, commission, commission sales, leads, insurance company, marketing, life insurance, final expense, senior market, sales program, lead program
· © Londen Insurance Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
· Lincoln Heritage Life Insurance Company and Lincoln Heritage Funeral Advantage are registered trademarks of Londen Insurance Group, Inc. Funeral Advantage is a trademark of Londen Insurance Group, Inc.
Head Of School / Development Manager / Finance Manager
1. Establishes the spiritual standard in word and in deed; seeks discernment through prayer for all decisions.
2. Provides strong biblical foundation for families, students, faculty, administration and staff. Ensures grace, mercy and accountability are measured in accordance with God’s will.
3. Partners with local bible-centered Christian churches to enhance relationships. Curriculum and Instruction
1. Upholds the academic and ethical standards of the school.
2. Involved and/or leading the processes surrounding talent acquisition and talent management to include guidance, mentoring, supervision, counseling, evaluations, and separations of all staff.
3. Fosters professionalism, collegiality, and ethical conduct in the faculty.
4. Provides for the professional development of the faculty.
5. Stimulates and participates in the dialog about teaching and learning at the school. 6. Supervises the selection of curricula, class schedules, assessments, graduation requirements, and all aspects of the school’s academic program.
7. Optimizes the physical learning environment and technology in all instructional areas. Student Life 1
. Provides for Christian teaching, character development, and community service.
2. Oversees student athletics, activities and extracurricular opportunities.
3. Supervises the school’s support systems, such as counseling, academic support, before- and after-school programs, health and wellness, etc…
4. Oversees the school safety programs including building security, emergency procedures, transportation regulations, fire drills, earthquake preparedness, etc.
5. Promotes a healthy student culture in and out of school. 6. Optimizes all-school gatherings including chapels, assemblies, sporting events, concerts, performances, etc.
7. Administers the school’s discipline policies and standards of conduct. Business, Finance and School Operations
1. Supervises the business functions of the school, including budget development; monitor and report income, purchasing, payroll, investments, and cash flow; maintain appropriate records; and being responsive to the school’s auditors.
2. Oversees all talent management and employee relations, such as contracts, compensation, benefits, job assignments, job orientation, performance evaluation, retentions and separations, personnel records, employee handbooks, etc.
3. Oversees the repair, maintenance and cleaning of the buildings, grounds, vehicles, and all plant operations.
4. Plans and executes all major capital purchases, repairs, and building projects. Admissions, Marketing and Financial Aid
1. Supervises and assists the admissions functions of the school, including recruitment programs, internal messaging, external outreach, website and social media management.
2. Supervises the admissions decision-making process, including administration of the school’s financial aid program.
3. Evaluates the non-traditional student opportunities, including international and homeschooling, to enhance the school’s mission. Initials 3 Advancement and Fund-Raising
1. Plans and optimizes the school’s fund-raising programs such as the annual fund, capital campaigns, planned giving, and major events.
2. Supervises the school’s development efforts in identifying, cultivating, and communicating with past and prospective donors. Create and maintain an endowment fund.
3. Oversees the school’s relations with its alumni including development and maintenance of the alumni database, communications programs, and special events.
4. Supervises all volunteer efforts such as those provided by students, the parents’ association, booster club, alumni council, etc. Primary Board Accountabilities
1. Keeps the board informed of all matters relating to the school through updates and reports at board meetings and immediate communication following major happenings.
2. Provides data to assist the board in its work.
3. Makes recommendations to the board for approval of the operating and capital budgets, and personnel policies.
4. Seeks direction from the board on new initiatives.
5. Assists the board chair and/or executive committee in setting board and committee meeting agenda and discussion topics.
6. Staffs the board’s strategic planning process.
7. Jointly with the board, sets annual goals for his/her performance.
8. Provides documentation materials for the board to use in his/her evaluation.
9. Sees that board records and minutes are properly filed, and otherwise assists the board in its work as asked.
10. Cooperation in supporting the organization by willingness to perform any tasks as requested by the Board. Competencies
1. Developed strong Biblical foundation and seeks pastoral counsel.
2. Passionate about connecting with and inspiring students, teachers, faculty, and staff.
3. Skilled in identifying problems and brainstorming potential solutions.
4. Good at planning and organizing; attentive to details.
5. Astute financial planning and fundraising abilities.
6. Excellent at written and oral communication, as well as digital presentations.
7. Highly diplomatic; empathetic and sociable. 8. Adaptable to changing circumstances and environments; will embrace new ideas. Educational Requirements 1. Master’s Degree in Education Administration or five years’ equivalent experience. 2. Initiative to pursue continued professional development and network. Acknowledgement Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or accountabilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, accountabilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Automotive Dealership Accounts Payable Clerk
Reconcile and maintain associated schedules
Prepare and disburse accounts payable checks
Maintain accounts payable files
Record vendor information for 1099 reporting
Answer vendor inquiries
Assist with monthly closing
Contribute to a pleasant work environment
Assist with special projects as necessary
Reynolds & Reynolds experience preferred, but not required
Strong communication skills
1 years’ experience as Accounts Payable clerk
General working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook/Excel
Strong record of positive customer satisfaction results
We are looking for an experienced mechanic to join our growing team in Fairfield, California. If you're looking for stable and fulfilling employment, don't miss this opportunity to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3 plus years of experience in hydraulics, electrical and pneumatic systems on different types of machinery.
- A complete tool set, clean driving record and the ability to pass a drug screening.
- The ability to read and understand both Electrical and Hydraulic schematics.
- Experience with street sweepers and combination sewer cleaning trucks a plus.
- Must have, or capable of obtaining, a Class "B" CDL with air endorsement within 90 days.
- Must have good computer skills.
Owen will provide:
- Online and hands-on Product Training
- Advanced Service Tool Training
- An Ongoing Learning Experience
- Opportunity for Advancement
If you are a great team player with a strong work ethic and great attitude we want to meet with you! This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team with excellent growth opportunities for the future.
Top pay and benefits. Signing bonus available.
Visit our website at www.owenequipment.com for an overview of our company.
Upload cover letter, resume & salary requirements to the following link:
Assistant Property Manager-1378
The John Stewart Company is a full-service housing management, development and consulting organization that began in 1978 with a commitment to providing high quality service in the affordable housing sector. We work to enrich the lives of our residents and employees, while delivering our services costâeffectively, efficiently and with the highest levels of professionalism, compassion, integrity and respect.
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
Under the general supervision of the Property Manager, you assist the manager in the overall operation of the property, day-to-day implementation of policies, procedures and programs; maintains acceptable occupancy level and develops a supportive environment for all residents, including special needs residents. APM interacts with and oversees vendors and establishes and maintains effective working relationships with onsite support staffs.
- Interviews and screens prospective residents for occupancy.
- Prepares, processes and signs leases and rules.
- Purchases general supplies, and services following the P.O. policy and procedures.
- Assists with inspections and monitoring work orders.
- Rent collection, receipting, prepares deposits using Boston Post property management software.
- Writes warning letters and prepares legal notices to residents.
- Submits required reports and maintains records according to JSCo policies.
- Performs related work and other duties required.
- High school diploma or GED required. BA degree desirable.
- Must have 1- 2 years property management experience preferably with Tax Credit properties.
- Ability to read, write and communicate fluently in English.
- Excellent problem solving, listening, and deductive reasoning skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Prior experience in managing affordable housing complexes.
- Must have valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation, and be able to travel for training purposes.
- Knowledgeable regarding company policies, federal, state, and local laws, Tax Credit Section 42, and other rules that pertain to tenants.
Software Powered by iCIMS
Outside Sales/Territory Sales - Established Route, Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
Entry Level Pizza Delivery Driver
Buckle up, hit the open road and start making hungry people happy as a delivery driver for Pizza HutÂ®. That's right, we'll pay you to cruise around in your mobile office â€“ your car â€“ listening to your own tunes and delivering great pizza â€“ and pasta. What more could you want?
Independence, good music and great food â€“ with tips! Sound good? Besides your smile, energy and reliable set of wheels, here's what you'll need for this job:
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But here are a few skills you should have from the get-go, as well as some requirements:
- A clean driving record: If you're on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn't the right job for you.
Safety is our priority. You'll also need a valid driver's license, 1 year driving experience, insurance and reliable vehicle.
- Friendly demeanor: Smile, tell a joke â€“ treat our customers like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way - a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
- Keen sense of direction: You should know how to read a map and find your way around your delivery area. Think of all of the short cuts you'll learn!
- Age restrictions: Our delivery drivers need to be at least 18 years old.
- Dress the part: We'll provide you with a uniform. We just ask that you keep it clean and come to work wearing it.
- Just a few more things: You'll need some basic math skills, the desire to work as part of a team and enthusiasm for learning.
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You'll find out more after you apply.
If you want a flexible job with an innovative company â€“ and great tips - then Pizza Hut is the place for you. Apply today!
Court Research/Data Entry - Part Time - Ca-Solano County
Data Entry - Court Research Abstractor
This part-time opportunity is available to those willing to visit their local courthouses on a regular basis (4 to 5 days per week) to conduct research of documents available to the public. This is not a county employee position. Various document types may include probates, tax liens, divorces, judgments, etc. Frequency of visits depend on the county's volume and each visit should be 4 to 6 hrs each. Data located in these documents is reported into preformatted spreadsheets. As a 1099-Misc contractor, compensation is paid per reported document (i.e. known as a record). Electronic deposits are made weekly and earnings vary depending on volume of documents and the ease in performing the research.
If you meet the following criteria, we want to hear from you ASAP. Experience is not required, though helpful - we will invest in dedicated entry-level people.
Own a desktop, laptop, netbook, or ultrabook. Laptops or ultrabooks preferred as they can be used in most courthouse records offices; otherwise, information must be handwritten while at courthouse and then keyed into an acceptable electronic device once at home.
Have a reliable email account in which you will check at minimum, twice daily for assignment related correspondence.
Interested in long-term work (not just for a few weeks)
Take pride in providing accurate data entry. Speed is not important but a faster speed does increase average hourly earnings.
Enjoy research and exploring for details.
Reliable, self-motivated and available to start immediately.
Have reliable transportation, day care and desire a flexible schedule.
Able to walk extended distances, from parking to courthouse offices, if needed.
Able to stand and/or sit for long periods, depending on environment of courthouse records office.
Organized, able to keep track of progress on assignments and apply good time management skills.
Willing to invest time to learn in order to excel in court research.
Understand this is a 1099 Contractor position in which you will keep receipts for all expenditures such as keeping track of mileage and receipts for fuel, parking, tolls, etc. to use for deductions in your yearly tax filing (these type of expenses are not reimbursed and taxes are not withheld).
Apply Today for immediate consideration. For more information, visit www.itbossresearch.com.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!