Fairfield Job Description Sample
Physical Therapist, PT - Ortho
Seeking an experienced Physical Therapist. The company prefers 1-2 years of recent experience working as a Physical Therapist, but may be open to new grads.
Must be a graduate of an accredited PT program. Must be licensed in this state or eligible. Excellent compensation. Possible sign-on and relocation bonus.
This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. No sponsorship will be provided.
Caviar Delivery Driver - San Francisco
Become a Courier
Earn up to $25/hr on a Flexible Schedule
Easy Money. Deliver food in your city and earn up to $25/hour! Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
Flexible schedule. Work as a driver on weekdays or weekends.
Or both. Experience the freedom of working whenever you want.
What is Caviar? Caviar is a service that provides food delivery from local restaurants to homes and offices. Founded in 2012, Caviar has helped thousands of people earn income as bike couriers and drivers.
How do I get paid? Couriers are compensated for each successful delivery with a task-based fee. Money is deposited into your bank account each week.
Who can become a Caviar Courier? Anyone with a vehicle (car, truck, bike, scooter, or motorcycle) and a customer-service mentality is eligible.
You must be 18 years or older with a smartphone to use our mobile driver app. Drivers must have 2 years of driving experience. Other applicants have previously been delivery drivers, Uber drivers, Postmates, bike couriers, Lyft drivers, or store associates.
What is the time commitment? You have the flexibility to choose your own delivery hours!
Caviar is typically busy during the lunch and dinner delivery shifts, open 7 days a week from 8am—11:30pm. The more you work as a driver, the more you'll earn.
How does the application process work? A Caviar representative will contact you after receiving your application.
The process includes an interview and an in-person session. You may be subject to a background check following your interview or after you have received a conditional offer, in compliance with local law. After you and Caviar have agreed to the Courier Terms and Conditions, you can make yourself available to deliver for Caviar. You'll be out on the road and delivering in no time!
Is Caviar in my city or town? Caviar is expanding its delivery service into new markets very rapidly.
We are currently in more than a dozen metropolitan cities across the United States. If Caviar is not in your area yet, please continue to check back.
Other successful couriers with Caviar have also worked with Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Postmates, and other food delivery, rideshare, courier, driver, delivery, or cab jobs!
This is an opportunity for an independent contractor courier. Couriers who deliver with Caviar are subject to a background check.
Equipment Demo & Sales Development Driver
We are looking for an Equipment Demo & Sales Development Driver to join our team in Fairfield, CA. If you are looking for a stable and fulfilling employment, don't miss this opportunity to join our team.
Equipment Demo & Sales Development Driver duties:
- Ability to learn and demonstrate equipment features, benefits and specs.
- Provide sales assistance.
- Maintain demonstration schedules and demo results in CRM system.
- Responsible for delivery and rental paperwork.
- Communicate rental expectations and training with customers.
- Ability to diagnose and repair mechanical issues in the field.
- Clean, adjust and ensure equipment operates correctly.
- Inventory tracking.
- Transportation of equipment.
Equipment Demo & Sales Development Driver
- Knowledge of local freeway systems, traffic and navigation tools with the ability to navigate throughout Owen’s California territory.
- Other skill sets including, but not limited to: flexibility, understanding urgencies, reliability, and the ability to multi-task while managing time efficiently.
- Prior experience with the operation of heavy equipment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to travel overnight as needed.
- Clean driving record and a Class B tanker endorsed CDL but we prefer Class A license.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team with excellent growth opportunities for the future. If you are a great team player with a strong work ethic and great attitude we want to meet with you!
Top pay and commission DOE. Laptop and mobile phone provided, along with our medical, dental, vision and 401(k) benefit package.
Visit our website at www.owenequipment.com for an overview of our company.
Submit your cover letter, resume & salary requirements immediately for consideration!!
Fiber Optic Technician
Daily Tasks and Responsibilities;
1. Ability to fusion or mechanical splice SM or MM fiber optic cables, to include terminate various types of fiber optic connectors (MPO, ST, SC, LC)
2. Work with engineers and/or OSP PM’s to perform fusion splicing as directed
3. Develop standards and specifications for splice drawings and prepare drawing per the specifications
4. Experience and knowledge using Fiber Optic Scope and or a Fiber OTDR
5. Installation and dressing Ribbon Fiber optic cables (vertical/horizontal)
6. Serve as a resource to the internal staff on matters concerning splicing practices and procedures
7. Develop splicing diagrams and designs to facilitate network architecture
8. Provide management with detailed reports of field splicing activity
9. Maintain fiber asset inventory and splicing records
10. Organize splicing as-builds, fiber cable inventory, and route designs
CNC's Administration Department is looking for the best people to support our Field Operations, our Customers, our Partners, and those that provide allied Services. We look forward to review your background, experience, and to followup if there's a good match.
Good luck with everything.
Sales Associates- Stylists
WORK IN STYLE!!
The Windsor Story
Windsor, dressing up since 1937, is a family-owned business with its roots stemming from Los Angeles, California. Windsor’s mission is to create an oasis that inspires and empowers women. This Windsor Oasis has the power to transform doubts and insecurities into confidence. We continue to serve our mission by targeting the ever-changing trends and lifestyles of the junior and contemporary woman, all while maintaining our family-oriented culture in which we began. If you are a passionate individual and you think you have what it takes to keep our legacy going, apply and join our Windsor Family today!
Windsor is now hiring for outgoing inspired Stylists that want to step up to a career, and join our Windsor Family. We offer 40% employee discount and a work life balance. The Stylist clearly understands and effectively implements The 4-Step Selling method, using it to achieve personal sales minimums required by “Store Gold Star” Program. They practice and implement all loss prevention policies and procedures, all while maintaining a visually appealing store.
SOLANO TOWN CENTER
1350 Travis Blvd. Space #M19
FAIRFIELD, CA 94533
Essential Job Functions:
- Applies 4-Step selling techniques
- Achieves personal sales goals of Black Dot/Gold Star Performance
- Achieves 2.0 IPC
- Follows loss prevention procedures
- Cleans and maintains good housekeeping
- Adheres to cashier procedures
- Adheres to company dress code policy
All Employees Receive
- 40% employee discount
- Work-Life balance
Full Time Employees Receive
- Life Insurance
Frequently stands, walks, observes, communicates and reads. Regularly moves and pushes. Counts and writes to accurately complete documentation. Must be able to: access all areas of the store including sales floor, stock area, and register area, operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store, climb ladders, move or handle merchandise throughout the store (generally weighing from 0-25 pounds) and work varied hours/days to oversee store operations. The environment is fast-paced and indoor temperature conditions vary.
*Job descriptions are merely a summary of the position. Duties and responsibilities are subject to change and may include any other that management finds necessary to successfully maintain store operations.
"TO CREATE AN OASIS THAT INSPIRES AND EMPOWERS WOMEN."
Dressing up since 1937.
The word Oasis was carefully chosen because it represents an ideal which is UNIQUE to Windsor and sets us apart from the desert of retailers in the mall.
The Oasis is our store and website and everyone contributes to this ideal...beautiful merchandise, great visual displays, cleanliness and outstanding customer service.
The Windsor Oasis has the power to transform doubts and insecurity into confidence.
This is our gift to women around the world.
Work hard and have fun as a team.
At Windsor we work hard, but we also value a sense of humor and fun spirit. We spend a big part of our lives working so we must create a happy environment. Of course nothing can be accomplished without teamwork and intense collaboration. This is what sets us apart.
Integrity is mandatory.
Personal integrity is what keeps us honest and makes us trustworthy. Without it Windsor could not exist. It is our job to preserve our assets, keep shrink down and be honest with each other. Integrity is our foundation.
Need to improve, all the time.
Nurture ideas and creativity. Find ways to be better than last year in some meaningful way. Small improvements add up, each one is worth fighting for. Constant improvement promotes personal fulfillment. It is caring and a desire to improve that makes life interesting, this is how we are wired. We improve by learning from our mentors and adapting to change. Dont get stuck with success or failure. Learn from mistakes, celebrate success then MOVE ON to new challenges.
Do more with less and create value.
We live in a world where resources are limited. We need to cherish these resources and learn not to waste. By controlling our costs and being productive we can pass on these savings to our customer, reward our team and make a profit.
Smile and listen.
Make our customer happy.
In every backroom of our stores is a note from our late founder Maurice about the value of a smile and personality. A smile can change someones day. Showing compassion and listening to our customer will build a lasting RELATIONSHIP. This is how we create the Oasis.
Organize and plan in ridiculous detail.
Those little details are everything. A perfectly accessorized outfit, a beautifully folded garment, and a neat package. These are all little things that combine to make a HUGE difference. Take the time to get the details right.
Respect our caring and loyal family.
We love Windsor because it is our family. We protect and cherish our family so that it will last forever passing down our unique culture to future generations.
Automotive Dealership Accounts Payable Clerk
Reconcile and maintain associated schedules
Prepare and disburse accounts payable checks
Maintain accounts payable files
Record vendor information for 1099 reporting
Answer vendor inquiries
Assist with monthly closing
Contribute to a pleasant work environment
Assist with special projects as necessary
Reynolds & Reynolds experience preferred, but not required
Strong communication skills
1 years’ experience as Accounts Payable clerk
General working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook/Excel
Strong record of positive customer satisfaction results
Warehouse Supervisor (Fairfield, Ca)
Landsberg Napa is seeking an experienced Warehouse Supervisor. In this role you will be responsible for the operations of performance of the divisions warehouse activities.
What You’ll be Responsible For
Essential duties and contributions
· Safe practices and safety consciousness in all activities.
· Maintain accurate inventory and cycle counting program.
· Train co-workers as required to achieve established goals.
· Responsible for safety, quality and productivity of warehouse operations.
· Review loading and receiving processes to minimize errors.
· Balance shift workload.
· Responsible for receiving, put-a-way, replenishment, picking, loading and housekeeping.
· Review identification and tagging of products that is stored in the division's warehouse.
· Review facility to ensure superior housekeeping standards.
· Operate all business systems relevant to the warehouse operation.
· Configure warehouse physically, and in
· Review forklift and warehouse equipment requirements and types of new equipment available and daily rep011ing to ensure that repairs are performed on a timely basis.
· Review warehouse space requirements and what type of new material handling and communication equipment is on the market that may improve efficiency.
· Ensure that all material handling equipment is kept in good condition n.
· Other essential duties as assigned by Management.
· Scope of Authority: Has the authority to initiate e action to prevent the commence of any non-conformity relating to product, process, and quality system. To identify and record any problems relating to the product, process, and quality system. To initiate, recommend, or provide solute ions through designated channels. To verify the implementation of solutions and control further processing or delivery of nonconforming product until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected
Performs other duties and/or responsibilities as requested.
What We’re Looking For
Education and Experience:
· High school graduate or GED equivalent with good math and English skills.
· Four-year degree preferred and/or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of
education and experience. Computer literate.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Ability to write reports, business correspondence. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
· Ability to add, subtract, and multiply, and divide. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs and compute productivity and quality rates.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
· Able to lift 25 lbs without assistance stand, stoop, bend, lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds frequently with warehouse equipment. Lifting- Raising or lowering an object from one level to another (includes upward pulling).
· Carrying- Transporting an object, usually holding it in the hands, or arms, or on the shoulder.
· Sitting- Remaining in a normal seated position while driving from and to locations
· Stooping- Bending the body downward and forward by bending the spine at the waist.
· Handling- Seizing, holding, grasping, turning or otherwise working with the hand or hands.
The physical demands and work environment are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential duties. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Please reach out to email@example.com for additional support and guidance
We value Teamwork, Passion, Respect and Integrity. These core values define who we are and how we operate. They shape the way we work with each other, with our customers, and with our communities. Every day, we deliver packaging solutions that exceed our customers’ expectations.
What We Value
Teamwork: We are one Orora, without silos. We keep each other safe. We are in it together or not at all.
Passion: Be courageous. Be curious and innovate. Be responsible and deliver.
Respect: For each other. For the community. For our customers.
Integrity: Do what is right. Be true to what we stand for. Be true to the promise we made
What We Offer
Our rich benefits packages are designed to support the health and well-being of both our eligible co-workers and their families.
Our Core Benefits:
•* Group Life and AD&D Insurance
•* Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
•* Group Short-Term Disability
•* Group Long-Term Disability
•* Flexible Spending Accounts
•* Employee Assistance Program
•* Profit Sharing and 401(k) Plan
•* Paid Time Off
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culturally diverse organization. We strive for inclusiveness and a workplace where mutual respect is paramount. We encourage applications from a diverse pool of candidates, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, or veteran status. We will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as need, to assist them in performing essential job functions
Assistant Property Manager-1378
The John Stewart Company is a full-service housing management, development and consulting organization that began in 1978 with a commitment to providing high quality service in the affordable housing sector. We work to enrich the lives of our residents and employees, while delivering our services costâeffectively, efficiently and with the highest levels of professionalism, compassion, integrity and respect.
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
Under the general supervision of the Property Manager, you assist the manager in the overall operation of the property, day-to-day implementation of policies, procedures and programs; maintains acceptable occupancy level and develops a supportive environment for all residents, including special needs residents. APM interacts with and oversees vendors and establishes and maintains effective working relationships with onsite support staffs.
- Interviews and screens prospective residents for occupancy.
- Prepares, processes and signs leases and rules.
- Purchases general supplies, and services following the P.O. policy and procedures.
- Assists with inspections and monitoring work orders.
- Rent collection, receipting, prepares deposits using Boston Post property management software.
- Writes warning letters and prepares legal notices to residents.
- Submits required reports and maintains records according to JSCo policies.
- Performs related work and other duties required.
- High school diploma or GED required. BA degree desirable.
- Must have 1- 2 years property management experience preferably with Tax Credit properties.
- Ability to read, write and communicate fluently in English.
- Excellent problem solving, listening, and deductive reasoning skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Prior experience in managing affordable housing complexes.
- Must have valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation, and be able to travel for training purposes.
- Knowledgeable regarding company policies, federal, state, and local laws, Tax Credit Section 42, and other rules that pertain to tenants.
Software Powered by iCIMS
Automotive Lube Technician
At Broadbase, Inc. dba Jiffy Lube, we believe the key to delivering outstanding customer service is for our employees to enjoy what they do and feel valued by their company. We are consistently looking for career minded customer service professionals. If interested, we offer a variety of opportunities in the automotive preventive maintenance and repair business.
We offer industry leading benefits including:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedule
- Employee discounts
- Generous 401K match
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Get your birthday off every year (paid)
- One month paid sabbatical after five (5) continuous years of work
If you are dynamic, driven and achievement oriented, we have positions for:
- Assistant Manager
- Shift Leader
- Advanced Lube Technician
o Team Leader
o Customer Service Adviser
- Lube Technician
o Courtesy Technician
o Upper Bay Technician
o Lower Bay Technician
We are locally owned and operated and are an equal opportunity employer.
To qualify for employment all applicants must:
- have a great attitude
- possess a valid driver's license
- willing to submit to a pre-employment drug screening
- willing to undergo a criminal background check
- have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis
Broadbase, Inc. believes in supporting the communities in which we live and work. Since 1986, through sponsorships and programs, we have donated over $1,500,000 to local charities and other organizations, including Farm-To-Fork, American Heart Association, Susan G Komen Race for the Cure,and the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation to name just a few.
Medical Equipment Technician & Driver
Piner's Medical Supply is looking for an experienced Medical Equipment Technician and Driver to join our team with a great attitude, energy, and mechanical ability to help promote us in being the number one choice for home medical products (HME/DME).
RESPONSIBILITIES: Driving, delivery, self-routing, set-up of products, educating patients/caregivers on proper use of oxygen, CPAP, beds, and other medical devices, inventory assistance in warehouse,cleaning, maintenance, testing, repair and repackaging of medical devices, data entry and retrieval in computer system.
REQUIREMENTS: Must have a clean driving record - no more than 1 point, NO DUI's,
be well organized, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be able to lift 50 pounds, have great rapport with people, present a clean and neat appearance, and have reliable transportation.
HOURS: Monday-Thursday 8:30-5, Friday 8-4:30
Must also be available for extended hours and On-Call rotation 2 weeks per month, including weekend's when on-call.
Spanish speaking is a plus.
Thank You, And we look forward to hearing from you!
Our staff is dedicated to helping you find the right product to fit your unique needs. We will work with you to help maintain maximum independence and improve the quality of your life.
We offer a large selection of high quality innovative medical products. Please drop by or give us a call to get started.
We are located across from the Queen of the Valley Wellness Center at:
907 Trancas Street Napa, CA 94558. Phone 707-224-7921 Fax 707-253-7399
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!