Faller Ii Job Description Sample
Patient Services Representative II - Medical Center Tower II
Women's Health Texas
7940 Floyd Curl Drive, San Antonio, TX 78229
Women’s Health Texas: Devoted to women, committed to excellence. Women’s
Health Texas (WHTX) is one of the fastest growing obstetrics and gynecology
groups in the state. Initially formed through the partnership of OB/GYN centers
in Central Texas (and growing!) as Central Texas OBGYN Associates, our teams are
dedicated to providing the highest standard of women’s health care. Through
our five key pillars; support, inspiration, appreciation, empowerment and
opportunity, which our corporate culture is derived from, we have gained the
reputation for superior clinical programs and service. When you become a member
of the WHTX family, you become part of a network of dedicated health
professionals who truly support each other and are committed to the well-being
of the women who entrust WHTX with their care. In the healthcare field in Texas
there is no better place to grow in your career, achieve your goals, and attain
a higher quality of life.
Position: Patient Services Representative II - Full Time
Report To: Team Lead or Care Center Manager
Purpose: Responsible for greeting all customer/patients, collecting and
documenting correct information, appropriate scheduling/re-scheduling/confirming
of all patient’s appointments, and maintaining an orderly flow of
patients/customers through the reception and lobby area. Provide leadership and
expertise to other employees as well as managerial support to Care Center
Manager. We are looking for a candidate who is forward thinking, detail
orientated, proactive, and confident.
Greets and check-in patients for appointments or services.
Confirms patient information and enters changes into computer system.
Notifies clinical staff of patient arrivals.
Schedules and confirms all appointments as well as reschedules appointments
when Physician and/or patient schedule changes if applicable.
Collects all appropriate fees, copays, and outstanding charges.
Answer incoming phone calls and handle properly via appropriate transfer,
taking a message, or follow-up and return a call.
Enters reminder for next appointment as needed.
Takes appropriate action for medical and non-medical emergencies occurring
within the office.
Maintains supplies and equipment for daily job duties.
Ensures reception and lobby areas are safe, organized, and clean.
Performs opening and closing duties for the care center.
Serves as a subject matter expert to the department and provides leadership
to other employees.
Monitors confirmation reports to cancel appointments and respond to
Provides assistance to Care Center Manager which may include closing tasks,
staff schedules, monitoring phone queue, and provide other managerial support.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills, Education, & Experience:
High School diploma or GED is required, prefer some college.
Requires minimum 1 year experience in medical office environment.
Requires experience in patient reception, check in, scheduling, or check
Prefer experience in a leadership role and/or demonstrated ability to go
above and beyond job expectations.
Excellent communication skills (written and verbally) and be able to follow
oral and written instructions.
Demonstrate proficiency in personal computer office applications, such as
word processing, databases, and scheduling software.
Strong organizational and time management skills.
Excellent customer/patient service.
Ability to multi-task and prioritize duties.
Ability to handle high stress situations and adapt to changing
High attention to detail.
Ability to put patients at ease.
Must be able to stand, sit, bend, and walk. May be required to climb ladders
to pull patient records.
Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
Ability to operate telephones and standard office equipment such as
photocopiers and facsimile machines.
Ability to maintain professional working relationships with staff and
Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
Chinese-Mandarin Global Network Language Analyst Skill Level II
LOCATION: Saratoga Springs, UT 84045
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH (must have prior to applying)
The Chinese-Mandarin Global Network Language Analyst Skill Level II performs tasks required to exploit communications in the computer network domain and process associated voice and/or graphic language materials in support of SIGINT and/or national threat operations.
The Level II GNLA shall demonstrate the skills of the lower levels plus the following cryptologic skills:
- Recovering essential elements of information
- Translating and/or transcribing complex and sophisticated written and/or spoken material
- Gisting complex and sophisticated written and/or spoken material
- Associate of Arts (AA) or Associate of Science (AS) degree or equivalent from other countries.
- Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) Skill Level III in Audio Translation Performance and/or Translation Performance from the required language(s) into idiomatic, standard American English. Scores from the Agency Civilian Language Test of Record, valid at time of resume submission, may be used as acceptable validation for text translation and audio translation skill level(s). ILR skills level validation shall be documented within two (2) years prior to resume submission.
- Six (6) years of full-time experience in Cryptologic Operations performing language processing and working Computer Network Operations (CNO) in the required languages.
- In lieu of the Associate's Degree, an additional two (2) years of directly related, applied, practical work experience may be substituted for a total of eight (8) years' experience.
- For at least three (3) of the six (6) years' experience, translating and/or transcribing, and gisting shall be the primary duties.
- At least thirty (30) months experience performing language processing in CNO.
- For no more than one (1) year of the required six (6) years' experience reporting shall be the primary duty.
- Two (2) of the six (6) years' experience shall be within four (4) years of resume submission.
- Twelve (12) of the thirty (30) months of CNO experience shall be withing four (4) years of resume submission.
- One (1) year experience typing on an English keyboard.
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules). The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.
Budget Assistant II
Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
Our Company is seeking a Budget Analyst. The employee should have knowledge of budgetary processes and automated systems necessary to monitor and manage the office budget. They will use their knowledge and skills in applying the principles, practices and methods of budget execution to monitor whether obligations, expenditures, and requested allotments are within funding limitations in the approved budget.
- Performs budget administration functions in the monitoring, and review of the Field Office (FO) budget for buildings, including personnel, repair and alteration (R&A) projects, utilities, reimbursable work authorizations, and services.
- Reviews and provides information and/or data to the Field Office Director (FOD) and individual building managers in support of the annual budget.
- Reviews and provides information and/or data to the FOD on the annual FO budget. Researches, compiles and summarizes data concerning personnel salaries and expenses and similar object class and line item information needed for execution of the budget.
- Monitors and tracks obligations and expenditures in the financial management systems for support functions throughout the execution phase of the annual operating budget and ensures reconciliation between all reporting systems. Works with the FOD and building managers to ensure timely obligation and commitment of funds. Upon direction from a supervisor or manager, reports variations in excess of accepted funding limitations to activity managers.
- Recommends cost-transfer of funds between object class and function codes under the same appropriations. Prepares data summary for inclusion in routine and special reports on budget execution.
- Tabulates cost data on individual projects/building (i.e., Logistic Management Institute (LMI) and industrial data) to illustrate the effect of changes in levels of funds. Compiles information in the correct format and prepares clarifying information (i.e., graphs, charts and other visual aids).
- Develops budget reports for Budget Activities (BA-80, BA-60, BA-61) for use and tracking purposes of the PBS Field Offices and their staff.
- At times may be required to have customer interaction when working through budget duties. Serves as a liaison between budget analysts and Contractor issues.
- Employee should have knowledge of budgetary and financial relationships with workloads of organizational components to determine whether funds are being obligated and expended in accordance with goals and objectives of the Field Office’s (FO’s) annual work plan with supervisor or manager’s advice and guidance.
- Should have a practical knowledge of the organizational structure, programs and work methods of components budgeted for, to determine whether funding needs are in line with program plans and should be familiar with MS Office.
- Proven experience as budget analyst
- Proficient in MS Office and databases
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- Attention to detail
Analytic Developer: Principal Systems Engineer II
- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUSTHAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
Support cloud technology adoption and integration of components into the customer's cloud architecture through taking existing Government-off-the-Shelf (GOTS) and Commercial-off-the-Shelf (COTS) tools and enabling them interact with systems such as MDR-1 (persistent query interfaces, ABR metadata query interfaces)
Utilize software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment.
Additional responsibilities may include support for system internals, data flow, Web user interface (UI), and/or results processing and analysis.
Guide users in formulating requirements, advise alternative approaches, and conduct feasibility studies.
• Work individually or as part of a team.
|REQUIRED: Minimum fifteen (15) years experience in technical roles for Government or Industry customer.|
|REQUIRED: Ten (10) years experience as a systems, software, or hardware engineer in programs that encompassed: System architecture development; Performing requirements analysis, management and control; multiple activities with multiple vendors; large systems engineering efforts totaling more than $15M/year, or Management and evaluation of business processes and implementation strategies.|
|REQUIRED: Experience in a broad range of knowledge, including information technology, requirements, architecture development, and functional and systems analysis.|
|REQUIRED: Experience in the following areas: Implementing systems providing knowledge/information sharing capabilities including the following disciplines: System design, Integrating COTS products and technologies into cohesive customer capabilities; System production; System integration; System test; Transition of systems into operations; Web services implementation; Web interfaces; Web portal technologies.|
|REQUIRED: At least three (3) years direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.|
|REQUIRED: Experience in providing technical leadership and direction in supporting the application of sound system engineering concepts.|
System Data Modeler II
The Systems Data Modeler is responsible for designing or maintaining data representation models and standards and ensuring that agency data can be structured in such a way that it is readily query-able, accessed corporately, and available for analysis.
Analyzes data requirements to ensure development efforts align with the corporate data standards, the agency data architecture, and future transformation efforts.
This effort involves the design of data architectures and the translation of data so that it can be represented and stored in corporate repositories.
Implements and maintains Data Modeling Governance processes to include change management and configuration management for supported data models.
Assists in the development of strategies for archive recovery, database implementation, and data acquisition.
Works across the organization and with specific database customers for cleaning, curating, and properly structuring/formatting data in the corporate repositories.
Works with data architects, system engineers, and database engineers to achieve requirements.
Must have current TS/SCI with polygraph clearance.
Eight (8) years’ experience as a Data Modeler or Data Architect in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Systems, or Computer Engineering or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
Five (5) years of additional Data Modeler or Data Architect experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
A Master’s degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the total years of experience to 6 years.
Work experience shall include five (5) years of Intelligence Community in information assurance, developing, analyzing and implementing countermeasures to assist in the protection of U.S., Allied, and friendly networks of interest.\
Comprehensive Benefits Package! Generous Referral Bonuses!
Can also apply by sending resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our website at https://flashtg.com/flash-technology-careers/.
Cloud Support/Devops Engineer II
Taos is immediately hiring a Cloud Support/DevOps Engineer to join out Managed Services Team based out of Boise, ID! This role can be remote!
Who you are:
You are a driven technologist with excellent customer service skills and a passion for Cloud and DevOps technologies. Your exceptional interpersonal and communication abilities help you provide top notch support to a variety of clients. You are excited to learn new technologies and help customers succeed. The opportunity to work on a team with exceptionally driven, customer-obsessed associates and leadership is ideal for you. You have a DevOps mindset and can act as a Cloud Computing evangelist in the leading-edge of this growing industry.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with customers to understand how they use Cloud services, how they approach DevOps, and provide guidance around best practices, improvements and business value
- Assisting the customer with management and improvement with CI/CD pipeline and configuration management tooling and approaches
- Driving efficiency and reducing error rates with scripting and automation
- Providing prompt, efficient, detailed, customer-oriented service to Taos customers
- Working with other customer support teams to ensure a consistent and high-quality level of support
- Acting as a voice and advocate for our customers when something does not feel right
- Advocating for our customer, reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement
- Actively seeking solutions to customer needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience
- Assisting with customer communication during critical launches and support events
- Assuming responsibility for developing detailed knowledge about specific product lines and features
- Ensuring internal knowledge reference pages are updated
- Minimum of 2 years working directly in a DevOps and/or a cloud support capacity
- Familiarity with principles of DevOps
- Experience working directly with customers to resolve issues
- At least one platform certification; Microsoft, Linux, etc.
- Demonstrated Linux administration experience
- At least one Cloud certification; GCP, Azure, AWS, Office 365
- Demonstrated analytical/troubleshooting skills and drive to solve problems
- Demonstrated experience with at least 1 scripting language (Python, Bash, PowerShell, etc.)
- Experience with configuration management and automation (Terraform, DSC, Ansible, etc.)
- Some college or equivalent hands-on experience in a technical field (previous technical support experience preferred)
- Ability to work weekends and/or evenings as needed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to summarize technical customer issues into notes that are readable by other parties (you can paraphrase a complex issue while writing for comprehension)
- Proven success in a fast-paced support environment
Taos is a comprehensive technology services company that simplifies today’s complex digital landscape by providing both strategic and technical guidance while implementing transformative solutions. As part of the nation's technology landscape since 1989, we offer opportunities that will allow you to achieve your career goals and objectives.
We're changing the face of some of the most innovative companies with our diverse solution offerings, exceptional talent, and thought leadership. Our clients look to us first for advice, insight, and support, driving us to relentlessly focus on customer success.
We love referrals so much that we pay for them! If you know someone that you would recommend, send an email to email@example.com or Contact Us and we will do the rest! We'll make sure that you receive the $1000 referral bonus after they are employed with us.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay, plus loads of free training (Puppet, Chef, Nagios, LAMP Stack, PMP, ITIL, Python, etc.)!
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this position or know someone who is, please email your resume (Word or PDF format) and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Taos Mountain, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Veterans are encouraged to apply!
This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Please go to http://www.taos.com/join-our-team/ and review the E-Verify Participant and Right to Work links for more information.
Java Developer/Desginer II
Responsible for ensuring that browser-based systems and applications meet client requirements and operate properly, using software development methodologies. Produce deliverables related to assigned projects and assist in post-implementation support and systems enhancements.
- Position requires U.S. citizenship for security clearance*
30% Develop functional design and technical specifications, concept diagrams, and work flow diagrams, in coordination with analysts, development, and/or applicable administrative areas, including user interfaces for web applications, maintenance, monitoring, and software builds and releases. Provide system knowledge, perform research, attend meetings, and review documents.
30% Develop coding to implement project designs for new features or new browser-based systems applications, and debugs existing code.
25% Provide post implementation support, including creation of systems enhancements, and instruction to production support team. Research customer issues and determine appropriate resolutions.
15% Provide estimates as to the duration and cost of future projects.
Position requires C2 Clearance, must be a US Citizen to obtain*
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other job related field OR,
- Four years of job related work experience OR,
- Two years of job related experience plus an associate's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other job related degree
Required Work Experience:
Three years applications development experience.
Two years of IBM Rational Application development tool (RAD), Java based web services, IBM WebSphere application server (WAS) or comparable mechanisms may be concurrent.
Required Skills and Abilities:
Comprehends browser based programming technologies
Demonstrates proficiency in programming languages
Tests non-host programs
Designs non-host programs
Documents non-host programs
Debugs non-host programs
Maintains production systems
We participate in E-Verify and comply with the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina and our subsidiary companies maintain a continuing policy of nondiscrimination in employment to promote employment opportunities for persons regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, weight, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other legally protected status. Additionally, as a federal contractor, the company maintains Affirmative Action programs to promote employment opportunities for minorities, females, disabled individuals and veterans. It is our policy to provide equal opportunities in all phases of the employment process and to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com or call 1-800-288-2227, ext. 43172 with the nature of your request. We will make a determination regarding your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Technical Writer II
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH (must have prior to applying)JOB DESCRIPTION:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- A Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university plus six (6) years of experience in technical writing.
- In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, four (4) years of additional technical writing experience may be substituted, for a total of ten (10) years of experience.
- Understand basic concepts for writing technical copy for various types of documents
- Assist in preparing and maintaining operations and process documentation
- Gather technical information and prepare written text
- Maintain a current internal documentation library
- Use multiple word processing and presentation tools such as MS Word, PowerPoint, and Visio etc.
- Strong oral and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to work within a team setting to complete assigned tasks within expected schedule to complete
- Flexibility/adaptability within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.
Mechanical/Aeronautical Engineer II - 1195
Position Type: Regular, Full-Time
Pay Type: Exempt
This opportunity is being offered by National Aerospace Solutions, the team selected by the U.S. Air Force to conduct Test and Operations Sustainment at the Arnold Engineering Development Complex (AEDC), Arnold Air Force Base, Tennessee. AEDC operates more than 55 aerodynamic and propulsion wind tunnels, rocket and turbine engine test cells, space environmental chambers, arc heaters, ballistic ranges and other specialized units located in six states. Many of the complex's test units have capabilities unmatched elsewhere in the United States; some are unique in the world. AEDC is one of three installations which are part of the Air Force Test Center (AFTC), one of six subordinate commands of the Air Force Materiel Command organization and an important national resource.
AEDC’s mission is to conduct developmental test and evaluation for the Nation through modeling, simulation, ground and flight test. Execution of the mission requires a large team of highly qualified and dedicated professionals from multiple technical disciplines to effectively accomplish the objectives of our test customers.
NAS currently has an exciting opportunity available for a Mechanical Design Engineer for Machine Design to join our team in Tullahoma, TN.
Mechanical Design Engineers design, evaluate, analyze, and assist in the fabrication and installation of hardware across the complex, including process piping systems, drive systems, mechanisms, and test hardware. Mechanical design engineers work closely with test and system engineers in development of design requirements and ensuring proposed designs meet those requirements. Close coordination with manufacturing is required to ensure economic and feasible designs.
Some specific tasks associated with this type of work include but are not limited to:
- Independently perform simple to moderately complex analysis and design of components and systems.
- Check simple to moderately complex analysis and design originated by less experienced engineers.
- Perform moderately complex to complex analysis and design of components, systems, and facilities under the direction of a more Senior Engineer.
- Develop concepts for new hardware and provide thermal, structural, flow, or any other required analysis to support the proposed design.Evaluate the analysis results for suitability relative to applicable codes and standards.
- Designing one-of-a-kind of mechanisms, wind tunnel models, and test fixtures including associated stress analysis.
- Provide engineering support to the appropriate craft workforce to facilitate maintenance and repair of existing systems.Evaluate existing hardware for safety, security and potential for improvement.
- Work with the design team (drafters, checkers, etc.) to produce complete design packages, including detailed drawings, analysis reports, and equipment specifications, and be capable of communicating the details of these design packages to the remaining project team (system engineers, test engineers, project managers, craft supervisors, etc.)
- Coordinate with the appropriate system engineer, craft supervisor, and/or work planner to ensure that hardware is fabricated and installed in accordance with the approved design package.
- It is a condition of employment to wear company issued PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) in accordance with supervisory direction and company policy.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- B.S. degree in mechanical engineering from an accredited college or university plus 2 to 5 years of progressive and relevant experience in machine design, mechanism design, and stress analysis.
- Technical knowledge of engineering systems, engineering calculations, applications of engineering methods and construction methods and materials, and application of computer aided engineering (CAE)/computer aided design (CAD) tools to engineering problems.
- Experience use finite element analysis (FEA) software
- Participates in and fosters a work environment that is based upon openness, trust, communication, teamwork, empowerment, innovation, and satisfaction.
- Basic skill in oral and written communication.
- Current US Citizenship required
- Experience selecting automation, gears, bearings, drives, etc.
- Experience with interactions with fabrication and machine shops.
- Working understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Familiarity with wind tunnel model design and fabrication
- Familiarity with turbine and rocket test cells, wind tunnels, space chambers, and/or arc heater facilities; or other industry product test facilities is desirable.
- Experience with injection mechanisms
- Experience with positioning and control systems
- Experience with prototyping and checkouts
- Experience with ANSYS FEA software package
- Experience with AUTODESK INVENTOR CAD software
Due to Air Force Security requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required for employment at AEDC.
NAS is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minority/Women/Veterans/Disabled (AA/EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Applicants with a physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may e-mail their request to firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES to this address as they will not be considered for employment opportunities.
Electrical Systems Harness Design Engineer II (667145)
Who We Are:
Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most. We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit http://www.ball.com/aerospace, Facebook or Twitter.
Electrical Systems Harness Design Engineer II
Work with Electrical and Mechanical engineers, for the execution, design, fabrication, test, and integration of ground and space based Electrical Harness and Wiring Assembly projects.
What you'll do:
Responsible for system-level harness design with prime focus on power distribution and circuit compatibility.
Perform detail analysis on interface control specifications to meet program requirements.
Work closely with PWB packaging, layout, and harness engineers.
Help to define and implement test and verification methodology for system level compatibility.
Lead resolution of hardware anomalies root cause and corrective action at harness-level.
Work on a mixture of flight and non-flight space applications
Utilize design software such as AutoCAD/SolidWorks/Vizio
Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
Establish and maintain effective working relationships within all the Ball departments including, the Strategic Business Units, and Strategic Support Units. Interact appropriately with others to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
Perform other duties as necessary.
What you'll need:
BS degree or higher in Engineering or a related technical field is required plus 5 or more years related experience.
Each higher-level degree, i.e., Master's Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Related technical experience may be considered in lieu of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
Candidate should be familiar with analog electronic circuit design, electronic systems, as well as harness derating.
Experience designing a system of harnesses for spacecraft and payloads
Strong MS Excel background is required.
Requires exceptional verbal and written communication skills, strong presentation skills, and ability to work with internal and external customers.
Ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance is required.
Work is performed in an office, laboratory, production floor, or clean room, outdoors or remote research environment.
May occasionally work in production work centers where use of protective equipment and gear is required.
May access other facilities in various weather conditions.
Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Successful applicant for this position must be eligible to obtain a DoD clearance or government customer access to classified/sensitive material. A current DoD clearance is not required to be eligible for this position, however the successful applicant will be required to obtain a DoD clearance or government customer access within a reasonable time after the offer is extended and must be able to maintain the applicable clearance. *US Citizenship is Required. By applying to this position you are agreeing to complete a National Security Clearance Pre-Screen Questionnaire, if one is required, to evaluate your general ability to obtain the required security clearance or government customer access associated with this position.
Relocation for this position is Available
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!