Fallston Job Description Sample
Junior Financial Representative
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We’re Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here’s what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Childcare Professional - Part-Time And Full-Time Nanny Jobs
Do you love working with children? Do you want a flexible opportunity that pays well?Do you have experience as a babysitter, nanny or a caretaker?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, become an UrbanSitter babysitter! Top sitters earn over $1000 a week babysitting for great local families. Hours are flexible and you keep 100% of what you make. Nannies: we have great full and part-time jobs too.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Dedicated Class A CDL Truck Driver - Guaranteed Home Weekly
We dedicate this route to getting you home.
Plenty of runs in your area.
Hogan offers our Dedicated CDL-A Truck Drivers:
Ask about our Sign On Bonus for Experienced Drivers
Avg. $1400 Weekly - Top Performers earn up to $1700 Weekly
GUARANTEED Home Weekly!
Operate Late Model Equipment
Vacation and Holiday Pay
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k)
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum 6 months recent Truck Driving experience
Travel Registered Nurse - Progressive Care Unit (Fallston,Md)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
CDL Class A Truck Driver (Fallston,Md)
Since 1946, our leadership in bulk food grade transportation has given H.R. Ewell, Inc., the edge in providing the specialized knowledge, equipment, processes and experience our customers depend on in handling not only routine operations but unexpected and unique challenges.
H. R. Ewell, Inc., is looking for quality bulk drivers like you for our East Earl, PA terminal (Parking in Baltimore, MD).
Check out these amazing benefits and more!
- Stable, family owned food transportation company!
- Late model, well maintained equipment with PeopleNet eDriver Logs!
- Up to a $2,500 Sign On Bonus!
- Paid orientation/training!
- Great benefits!
Food grade tanker experience is preferred but NOT required. We will train you!
Work will be a mix of local and regional with 2-3 overnights per week running bulk container.
Come work for a company that knows you by name!!
H. R. Ewell, Inc.
Excellence in Food Transportation!
Associated topics: chofer clase a comercial, company driver needed, company driving solo, company driving team, company otr, dedicated regional, dedicated truck, hazardous material, tanker truck driving, time at home
Travel Nurse - OR RN - Operating Room Registered Nurse (Fallston,Md)
- Hundreds of locations
- Day One Major Medical and Dental
- Top Pay
- Custom pay package
- Fully furnished housing or housing stipend
- Weekly direct deposit and weekly pay
- $750 referral bonuses
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, cardiothoracic, ccu, coronary, domiciliary, intensive care unit, neonatal, psychatric, surgical
Biology Tutors (Fallston,Md)
Superprof, the leader in tutoring, wants you to tutor for us! We are looking for tutors to give private lessons in many academic and non-academic areas: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Engineering, Algebra, Geology, etc.
Superprof matches teachers to students while offering different levels of lessons in diverse subject areas: homework help, refining and perfecting a subject, beginning a new sport...
You have a high school degree and maybe some college experience,
You want to convey your knowledge and skills to students,
Like us, you think everyone has something to share.
Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of a student in your specialty
Motivating students with passionate, imaginative presentation and instruction
An attractive pay, clear and predictable
An autonomous schedule
A multitude of students at your hand
The ability to give lessons via webcam
Location: Near you. Lessons can take place at your home, the student's home or via webcam.
Hours & Duration: Depending on your availability.
You set your own schedule! Jobs are available throughout the year.
Compensation: Rates are set by you and there is no commission.
Associated topics: 7th grade, 11th grade, chemistry, grade 9, grade 11, k 7th, k 11, secondary school, sixth grade, tenth grade
Preschool Certified Child Care Teacher
This position requires comprehensive knowledge & understanding of behavioral & developmental stages of children, knowledge of Maryland State Dept. of Education – Office of Child Care (MSDE-OCC) licensing requirements, the ability to manage a classroom including strong organization practices, clear & professional communication (verbal and written), excellent problem solving skills, patience and flexibility. The desired candidate should be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required.
· Manages classroom ensuring compliance with all MSDE-OCC regulations, company standards, policies and procedures.
· Provides a welcoming and friendly classroom environment for all children, parents and visitors.
· Maintains attractive and current classroom/hallway displays and an educational and informative Parent Board that is updated regularly.
· Creates and implements thorough, timely lesson plans that are age appropriate and stimulating in accordance with weekly themes and Celebree’s curriculum; manages effective classroom transitions.
· Assists and supervises children during all activities; counsels children as needed using positive and appropriate discipline techniques.
· Ensures that appearance, cleanliness and safe environment of classroom are appropriately maintained.
· Accurately completes all classroom paperwork, e.g., Daily Reports, accident reports, attendance records.
· Attends all team meetings, trainings and center events as requested; limits unscheduled absences.
· Provides support and direction to assistant teacher to ensure the classroom functions in an orderly manner.
· Presents a positive and professional image at all times adhering to uniform requirements.
· Communicates effectively with parents, e.g., greeting by name, addressing concerns in a timely manner, giving positive feedback, and providing regular updates on their child’s development and classroom happenings.
· Maintains open and effective communication with director.
· Identifies opportunities and/or problems in the classroom and center and works with the assistant teacher and/or center director to resolve.
· Maintains certification requirements (three Continuing Education Credits per year).
· Maintains confidentiality regarding families, co-workers and self.
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. The job requires frequent bending, stooping, squatting, reaching, lifting and carrying; ability to lift 50 pounds.
The minimum requirements are 90 clock hrs in Child Development and Curriculum Planning accompanied by 1 year’s experience in a licensed preschool classroom. This required experience may be replaced by 1 year of college (30 semester hours) or a combination of classroom experience & college hours. Additionally, 9 clock hrs of training in communicating with staff, parents, and the public is also required.
Those with an AA or BA in early childhood education or an AA or BA in an unrelated field + the above requirements preferred; however candidates will be considered on a case by case basis.
Certification in CPR and First Aid.
Computer skills, educational software.
We also provide before and after school care through our "Hot Spots" program, a unique-to-Celebree program that is child-driven and teacher-directed, focusing on long-term goals that develop creativity and leadership skills.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package including: options for health, dental & life insurance, a 401K plan, and continuing education credits through First Connection Training & Education Company. If you are interested in being a part of a team built on excellence, integrity, and dedication to the common goal of quality education, contact us to join a Celebree Learning Centers Team today!
Yard Drivers Needed! - Leesport
ONE OF OUR BEST SEATS IS RIGHT HERE.
True, we don't manufacture the driver's seat, but it's still one of the very finest we have to offer.
- Hold a valid Class A CDL
- 2 years verifiable tractor/trailer interstate experience
- No alcohol or drug convictions in the last 5 years
- No reckless or careless driving or speeding over 15MPH
- Less than 2 preventable accidents
About Ashley Distribution
Ashley Distribution Services is the private fleet for Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc., the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world. Established in 1974, Ashley offers one of the industry’s broadest product assortments to retail partners in 123 countries.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!