Family Practitioner Job Description Sample
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner - New Mexico Medical Center Family Medicine!
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner / Silver City, NM 88061 - A county-owned, not-for-profit, 68-bed acute care Medical Center in the Rocky Mountain town of Silver City, New Mexico has an opening for a Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant. They have a strong commitment to the people they serve. Investments in technology and certified caregivers provide quality care delivery through a patient-centered approach. PA-C or FNP will be responsible for providing assessment and treatment for Family Practice in accordance with his/her knowledge base, experience, competence and Standards of Practice. Family Practice experience and EMR experience is required. Must be nationally certified with ACLS and BLS. New Mexico license or eligible. Competitive salary and benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance. Long term disability. Life Insurance. Supplemental Insurances. Paid Time Off, Sick Leave, Holiday differential. Shift differential. Tuition Reimbursement, Retirement. Recruitment/Retention Bonus, Relocation Reimbursement.
Family Nurse Practitioner Loan Repay
Longview, WA Job#10936762
- FQHC located in beautiful Summer beachfront resort community in Southern Washington seeks FNP to see patients of all ages.
- Current Staffing: 2 family nurse practitioners Staffed with Reception, MA and Clinic Manager as well.
- Schedule: M-F 8am-5pm.
- Outpatient only.
- Loan Repayment Internal Program Available for the first two years of employment (50K Loan repay)
- 100% Employer Paid - Medical, Dental & Vision coverage for the Employee.
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner - Southern California Family Medicine Job!
Southern California Family Medicine! 0822181559
Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner / Yucca Valley, CA 92284 - Well-established Family Practice in Southern California's High Desert has an immediate need for an experienced Physician Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner. Must have experience seeing patients of all ages independently, including pediatrics.
Strong diagnosis and treatment skills and excellent written and oral communications skills are required. Strong support in a vigorous practice from on-site physician and other PA-C or FNP providers. Practice hours are Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM.
Although not required, Spanish is a plus. Yucca Valley is proud of their clean air, dark night skies, spectacular vistas and casual lifestyle. The residents enjoy easy access to the Palm Springs resort communities, Big Bear mountain destinations, and the beaches of Southern California.
The majestic Joshua Tree National Park is adjacent to its southern border. At least 2 years Family Medicine experience and California license required. Salary is $75-80 per hour with excellent benefits including medical, professional fees and CME!
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner - Northern New York Family Medicine Job!
Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner / Macedon, NY 14502 - An experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant needed to join a busy Family Practice that is affiliated with a Regional Medical Center, located in beautiful upstate New York. Macedon, New York is a low cost of living area with quality real estate choices, excellent schools. Beautiful geographic location close to Rochester and the Finger Lakes Wine Country. Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant must be Nationally Certified and licensed or eligible in NY. Job responsibilities include treating patients of all ages. Work with a Family Practice Physician and full support team in a modern clinic with-up-to-date technology. The schedule is Monday-Friday, 8:30 to 5:30, with no call or weekends. Competitive salary, $95-125K, with bonus plan, as well as benefits to include medical, dental, vision, 20 days PTO, Annual CME budget and one week for CME, relocation expenses and 403B retirement plan.
Family Nurse Practitioner
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Minimum requirements include:
- 2+ years post graduate Nurse Practitioner clinical experience required.
- Nurse Practitioner Board Certification.
- Active, non-probationary Nurse Practitioner license.
- Prescriptive authority.
- Proficiency in a language in addition to English, specifically Spanish is a plus.
Family Nurse Practitioner
Family Nurse Practitioner
licenses and certifications
Are you a Family Nurse Practitioner or Primary Care Nurse Practitioner looking to help start a new clinic? Our organization is expanding to a new city and we need your help. You will have a predictable schedule with no nights and very limited weekend work (4-6 Saturdays a year). Our clinics are patient focused - providers get more time with their patients to truly work with them.
1. Active credentials/licensure as a Nurse Practitioner
2. A minimum of two years’ experience in a family practice or primary care setting
3. Experience working with an EMR system
For more details about this position please call MTX today at 800-918-7700, visit our website www.mtxgroup.com or click here to email your resume!
Family Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Or Physician Assistant
Busy, growing group practice opportunities. Each offers a full and well-developed panel of patients. Option to join one well-established physician and 3 PA's or 3 physicians and 1 PA.
- 100% Outpatient
- Light telephone call
- 4-day workweek
- Full panel of patients in a well-established clinic
- Highly competitive salary, plus opportunity for production
- Full benefits including paid malpractice insurance
- Provisions for relocation
- Potential for loan repayment assistance
Certified Family Practice Nurse Practitioner
Cedar Park Pediatric and Family Medicine Clinic (cedarparkdoctors.com), two locations in Cedar Park at Cypress Creek Road and 183 and at Ronald Reagan Blvd and 1431, is hiring a full time or part time Certified Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner to care for adolescents through elderly.The hours are Monday – Friday 8-5pm or 2-3 days a week for a part time staff. Cedar Park Pediatric and Family Medicine Clinic is a well-established Primary Care Physician owned practice that specializes in medical care for the entire family; including babies, children, teens and adults, and the elderly.
- Provides patient services under the direct supervision and responsibility of the designated supervising staff physician.
- Obtains medical and personal histories
- Performing physical exams
- Educates patients and families
- Prioritizes and assesses patients.
- Provides primary care through wellness visits and assessment
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses to a variety of patients.
- Maintains standard universal precautions.
- Administers and prescribes medications and completes treatments according to hospital policies and within age-specific parameters.
- Maintains and completes all necessary patient record documentation.
- Licensed in the state of Texas as a Registered Nurse
- Unrestricted active Nurse Practitioner Texas license
- Board Certified
- Master's Degree in Nursing
- Graduate of an Advanced Nurse Practitioner accredited program.
- At least 1 year experience practicing as a Nurse Practitioner
- Ready to take over a full schedule quickly after orientation period
- DEA Registration upon hiring
- Outstanding bedside manner with adolescents through elderly
- Positive, energetic attitude
- Team oriented with strong sense of personal responsibility
- Happy to serve
- Desire to contribute to a pleasant and successful clinic
- Strong time management
- Solid multi-tasking, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to accomplish tasks in the most timely and efficient manner
- Ability to work in fast pace setting
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated computer skills with EMR experience preferred
- Management and supervisory experience strongly preferred
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance
- 13 days PTO
- 7 paid Holidays
- 401k with safe harbor match after 1 year employment
- Wellness Program- Discount Membership to Gold’s Gym
- Professional Expense Stipend (for CME, licenses)
Family Med/Internal Medicine Nurse Practitioner
You will manage a small panel of high-complexity patients. Quality is valued over quantity. You will be able to invest time in your patient visits, which is highly unusual in a traditional fee-for-service model. Home visits typically last 45 minutes to an hour, which grants you ample time as a Provider to complete medication management, disease education, and collaborate with your extended team or community of clinicians.
1. Completion of Nurse Practitioner accredited program and Board Certification
2. Passion for dealing with the chronically ill
3. At least five years’ experience as a Nurse Practitioner
4. Desire to join a team that is transforming the delivery of healthcare to the most vulnerable patients
Family Nurse Practitioner
Ft Pierce, Florida
Competitive Salary, Bonus Plan, Major Benefits and Relocation Assistance
Federal Loan Repay
- Moderate size community
- Well established primary care
- Work with 3 Pediatric Clinicians and 5 Adult Clinicians
- Must be comfortable with Adults and Pediatrics
- Three + year's experience required
- Spanish or Creole is a plus
- Must be currently licensed in Florida to apply
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!