Fargo Job Description Sample
Entry Level Customer Service Representative
This is for a temporary project running from November to April. There will be a potential to stay on as a permanent employee after the project is done in April as a work-at-home agent! You MUST be able to work in our Fargo office from November-April to be considered for the permanent work-at-home position, and be in good standing for the duration of the project.
Location: Intelenet Campus, Fargo, ND
Schedule: We have a variety of schedules available during our hours of operation. Hours of operation: 8am-9pm CT Monday-Friday / 10am-6pm Saturday-Sunday.
Agents answer incoming calls from customers who want to book travel reservations. Calls include providing travel options, booking travel reservations, assisting with navigation of the travel website, cancelling trips, etc. We have paid training classes starting on November 19th, December 14th and December 19th. Our training classes are Monday-Friday, and we won't have training on the upcoming holidays- November 22 and 23, December 24 and 25, or December 31 and January 1st.
- Must be able to work in the Fargo, ND office during the temporary project. Training will start in November, and the project will run through April.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Graduate or GED
- Must be able to pass a Federal Background Check and Drug testing
- Paid training
- The chance to work from home after the 4 month project is complete (Jan-April)
- Job Stability with Growth Opportunities- 95% of our support leaders have been promoted from within. We also will have work from home opportunities available after successful completion of this 4 month project
- Wide variety of schedules available
Our team of associates assist customers with booking memorable travel reservations, and we need some trainers to teach and guide our associates! Is that you? Please read further...
- Responsible for developing, facilitating/conducting and promoting technical and non-technical account-specific learning experiences
- Participate in the development and maintenance of our training programs, both technical and non-technical
- Assume the role of a leader in a learning environment, evaluating associates’ skills and performance, implementing necessary disciplinary actions, and passing information on the to their permanent leader
- Provide on-the-job learning experiences for all accounts
- Utilize quality and measurement tools and techniques to continually analyze and improve processes and procedures
- Participate in the implementation process, gathering information, developing a training program to incorporate account specific data and company standards
- Conduct non-technical programs to ensure a high level of customer awareness and service
- Provide on-the-job coaching support for associates to enhance classroom experience
- Consult with leaders to determine learning experiences and processes that are needed to improve associate skills
- Proactively enhance individual skills and knowledge
- Stay current on account-specific enhancements
- Participate in the development of training standards of consistency and measurement; supports and complies with those standards
- Contribute to the success of team and department meetings through participation in both the planning process and actual meetings
- Assume other responsibilities as required to improve processes and procedures and contributes toward efficient department and company operations
- Create a positive and friendly relationship that facilitates growth and development within the team
- High school diploma or equivalent, required
- Training experience, required
- Attention to detail, required
- Excellent listening skills, required
- Positive attitude and ability to carry that to all departments, required
- Availability to work a variety of schedules, depending on training needs, required
Service Delivery Manager
- Responsible for the Service Provider’s delivery activities covering project management and Service management.
- The SDM reviews the Services’ performance with client in terms of the Service Provider’s contractual obligations toward quality and performance levels; manages the day-to-day Services’ delivery, according to the Agreement terms; compiles and distributes reports required by this Agreement; acts as an initial escalation point for any arising issues; reviews and reports on Service Levels, in collaboration with the process Service manager, tower Service managers, and the account Service Level management process owner; and communicates to client any third-party issues.
- The SDM guides and manages operating the Change Control Process, and provides a high level of communications with stakeholders and appropriate, authorized Changes, prior to their implementation.
- Analyzes the activities of a particular business unit or line of business and makes recommendations pertaining to the project that the business unit should initiate.
- Addresses complex and conflicting information about the business to develop high-level business context diagrams and architecture models.
- Provides a clear picture of the business capabilities map and the applications footprint of various applications across the map for a particular business unit or line of business.
- Develops a business architecture strategy for the business unit based on situational awareness of various business scenarios and motivations.
- Assimilates and correlates disconnected documentation and drawings, and articulates their collective relevance to the organization and to high-priority business issues.
- Provides detailed design and specification documentation for infrastructures, technologies, applications and/or databases.
- Recommends policies and strategic goals that manage and assume risk for the technology functions under limited oversight.
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Staff Engineer - Power Electronics
- Design, modify and evaluate electronic products for use in rugged environments to meet quality, delivery and cost goals.
- Develop new applications of technology for product development and be expert user of critical technology for electric drive components for vehicle applications.
- Produce and evaluate design solutions for IGBT and/or MOSFET based A/C motor drive inverters and DC/DC Converters with the involvement of manufacturing/mechanical/software engineers and supply management.
- Perform complex worst case analysis, simulations, and design verification to ensure electronic assemblies meet the requirements of harsh environments for the vehicle applications and mentor others in these areas.
- Conduct experimental tests and evaluate results, including electromagnetic compliance (EMC), electromagnetic immunity (EMI), highly accelerated life test (HALT) as well as various electrical & environmental tests.
- Provide technical support to marketing, manufacturing, quality and supply management organizations.
- Support resolutions of challenging technical issues related to motor drive inverters and communicate findings to a diverse technical range of audience.
- Excellent communication, thriving on solving problems and working in a team environment.
- 8+ years experience in electronic hardware design and development for power electronics applications or 5+ years with an advanced degree in Electrical Engineering with an emphasis in Power Electronics, systems knowledge of hybrid vehicles, experience designing embedded controls for power electronics and experience with designs in a variety of DC voltage levels (12 Vdc to 800 Vdc).
Retail Merchandiser ND
The majority of responsibility for the Territory Retail Lead is the supervision and development of the assigned associates to drive sales and meet retailer and client expectations. The Territory Retail Lead will also be responsible for project completion, stocking and maintaining the areas we are responsible for. This responsibility is demonstrated by effectively selling and educating customers and store personnel about product lines and other project (s) deemed necessary. The Territory Sales Lead reports directly to the District Sales Manager.
- Build rapport through daily communication with store associates and management.
- Train, supervise, and develop skills of Sales Merchandisers, fellow Territory Sales Leads, and seasonal associates.
- Educate customers and store personnel on the features and benefits of our client’s brands and product lines.
- Lead, coach, and execute all projects in all areas of the store to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Have detailed knowledge of all company policies.
- Communicate successes or potential barriers to the District Sales Manager.
- Knowledgeable, detailed understanding and consistent use of all available functions of handheld device.
- Maintain company, client and retailer confidentiality.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position:
- Problem solving - the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality.
- Interpersonal skills - the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas, and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Oral communication - the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Written communication - the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively, and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Quality control - the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors their own work to ensure quality.
- Planning/organizing - the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Adaptability - the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability - the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction, and solicits feedback to improve.
- Sense of urgency – individual must possess the ability to prioritize effectively and with a strong sense of urgency. They must also respond/react quickly to any specific requests.
- Integrity - the individual acts in such a way that instills trust from management, other associates, as well as customers. Acts with honesty while assisting customers, processing transactions, handling money, and confidential information.
- Teamwork - the individual has the ability to work with others including partners, vendors and customers in a positive manner. They understand others’ roles and empower one another to take responsibility to be a successful team. Demonstrates a collaborative interaction with peers to reach a common goal.
- Lifting objects and product up to a maximum of 50 lbs. with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects/product up to 35 lbs, in addition, the ability to lift heavy objects up to 100lbs with assistance from another associate.
- Work performed could be while sitting, standing, or walking.
- Work performed will entail fine manipulation of hands or fingers, bending, twisting, squatting, and climbing as well as upper and lower body mobility.
- Experience/comfort level with electronics/technical products.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends.
- High School diploma or equivalency certification required.
- Valid driver's license is required as travel to additional locations may be necessary.
- Automobile liability insurance is required to be maintained.
- Computer, printing capability, internet access, and email required.
- Access to webcam preferred.
- Customer service or sales experience required.
If you can answer "yes" to these questions than please apply!
1. High School diploma or equivalency certification?
2. Valid driver's license and Automobile liability insurance is required to be maintained?
3. 1 or more years of retail customer service or sales experience?
Field Service Technician (Entry Level) | Fargo, ND
As a Field Service Engineer, your primary mission will be to work with our customers within your defined territory to install, maintain and upgrade our Automated Teller Machines. You will also play a role in managing customer contracts and providing technical support during sales demos. Your background in electro-mechanical systems, coupled with your strong customer service skills with enable you to hit the ground running. The ability to work independently to complete system upgrades and provide preventative maintenance and repairs will ensure your success. Experience working across business units with a variety of personalities will serve you well as you interact with our customers to answer questions and resolve technical issues. This is a tremendous opportunity for the motivated, self-directed individual to work with a high degree of autonomy and represent a leading ATM company!
- High School Diploma/GED
- Associates Degree in Electronics/Electro-Mechanics/A+ Certification or equivalent experience preferred
- Valid Drivers License
- 1-3 yrs of experience problem-solving/troubleshooting electronics
- Must have working knowledge of Excel, Word, and other PC-based programs.
- Analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Positive attitude
- Professional behavior
- Self -motivation
•Medical, Dental, Vision, beginning the first of the month following date of hire
•STD, LTD, 401(k), and Optional Life Insurance day one of employment
•5 paid holidays and 5 floating holidays every year
LPN - Outpatient Clinic (New Grads Welcome)
Looking for a great opportunity? We seek candidates with North Dakota licensure for the role of LPN. In this role you will assist with procedures which may include mole removals, IUD insertions/removals, cyst removals, and other small procedures. The rooming process to care for patients is the same no matter the location at which you are working any any of these clinic sites. LPN's may do some phone calls that are specific to their scope of practice. There are also times where you may need to start an IV on a patient.
Candidates must be a graduate of an accredited LPN program and be licensed as a LPN in the state of North Dakota (or have the ability to gain this licensure). Current experience in an outpatient clinic is a big plus. New grads are welcome to apply. Must have current BLS.
HIghly competitive compensation and excellent benefits. This is a great opportunity to join a highly respected healthcare organization whose vast geography, cutting-edge medicine, sophisticated research, advanced education and own health plan is unique in what they do and how they do it. For more information call 941.739.1400 or submit your resume now by clicking on the button below that says "Apply Now."
Fargo, North Dakota - General Dermatology Physician Needed For Busy Practice!
Job # 11748574
myDermRecruiter is actively recruiting a Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist to add to our client's current group of Dermatology providers in Fargo, North Dakota. This is a lucrative opportunity offering an amazing quality of work/life balance!
Practice Details include:
- Ideal candidate would be a general dermatologist interested in light procedures and some cosmetics
- Work 4-4.5 days per week, flexible scheduling to fit your needs
- SIGN ON BONUS
- Highly lucrative compensation package with starting salary of $450K or more, plus production based bonuses AND an additional Enhanced Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, No State Income Tax, Paid Relocation.
For further information regarding this unique opportunity, contact Robyn Stockhorst at 636-239-1787 ext. 5 or email your confidential CV to Robyn@myDermRecruiter.com
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Direct: 636-239-1787 Ext. 5
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!