Fargo Job Description Sample
Our team of associates assist customers with booking memorable travel reservations, and we need some leaders to guide and motive our associates! Is that you? Please read further...
The Team Leader is responsible for managing, motivating, and developing a group of associates. The main job duties include:
- Tracking performance metrics
- Motivate employees to ensure they met sales goals
- Ensuring productivity goals are met
- Developing associates within their account
- Serve as a primary contact between team members and management
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are implemented and maintained
- Coaching and monitoring team members through educational and motivational techniques
- Handling customer escalations as per account requirements
- Listen to associate phone calls, and provide feedback.
- Previous leadership experience required
- Call center experience, highly recommended
- Travel industry experience, preferred
- Knowledge of general office PC-based programs, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- High level analytical skills
- Excellent customer communications skills, both oral and written
Customer Service Representative
Location: Intelenet Campus, Fargo, ND
Schedule: Full-time and Part-Time Opportunities, Account hours 8am-9pm CT Monday-Friday / 10am-6pm Saturday-Sunday
Teleperformance USA is hiring for experienced and entry level Call Center Representatives to provide Customer Service and Technical Support on behalf of our new travel account in Fargo!
This will be a temporary project (lasting 4 months), that will run from January 2019-April 2019. Training will begin in November. Get your name on our list today to be considered for this excellent opportunity! We offer a flexible work schedule, shift incentives, and the possibility of working from home as one of our permanent year-round employees after the 4 month project is complete. Note: you MUST be able to work in the Fargo office for the 4 month temporary project.
Agents answer incoming calls from customers who want to book travel reservations. Calls include providing travel options, booking travel reservations, assisting with navigation of the travel website, cancelling trips, etc.
- Booking leisure travel reservations
- Provide excellent customer service over the phone to customers
- Navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications
- Appropriately communicate with upset customers to resolve their inquiries
- Thrive as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
- Participate in additional training courses when needed
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisors
- Must be able to work in the Fargo, ND office during the temporary project. Training will start in November, and the project will run through April.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Graduate or GED
- Possess a high level of Professionalism
- Logical problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to use Windows operating systems and navigate between various windows
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Must have availability to work various shifts
- Ability to work under pressure
- Continuously demonstrate a high sense of urgency
- Must have a keen sense of attention to detail, taking the initiative
- Must be able to pass a Federal Background Check and Drug testing
- Proven experience in overcoming unexpected difficulties and using logical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand and empathize with customer’s issues.
- Paid training
- The chance to work from home after the 4 month project is complete (Jan-April)
- Stable schedules to provide you a strong work - life balance
- Job Stability with Growth Opportunities- 95% of our support leaders have been promoted from within. We also will have work from home opportunities available after successful completion of this 4 month project
- Wide variety of schedules available
- Part-Time and Full-Time schedules available
- Shift differential for working hours between 7pm- 9pm
- The chance to further develop your skills and experience
Types: Full-time, Part-time
Field Service Lube Technician
The Lube Technician position, working closely with the Shop Foreman and Service Manager, is an entry-level position responsible for coordinating and maintaining service on a wide variety of machines. This position will require traveling to customer job sites to fulfill routine maintenance. This individual will be responsible for servicing units to fulfill OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) specifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Competitive Wages
- Generous vacation policy
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD
- 401(k) plan
Staff Engineer - Power Electronics
- Design, modify and evaluate electronic products for use in rugged environments to meet quality, delivery and cost goals.
- Develop new applications of technology for product development and be expert user of critical technology for electric drive components for vehicle applications.
- Produce and evaluate design solutions for IGBT and/or MOSFET based A/C motor drive inverters and DC/DC Converters with the involvement of manufacturing/mechanical/software engineers and supply management.
- Perform complex worst case analysis, simulations, and design verification to ensure electronic assemblies meet the requirements of harsh environments for the vehicle applications and mentor others in these areas.
- Conduct experimental tests and evaluate results, including electromagnetic compliance (EMC), electromagnetic immunity (EMI), highly accelerated life test (HALT) as well as various electrical & environmental tests.
- Provide technical support to marketing, manufacturing, quality and supply management organizations.
- Support resolutions of challenging technical issues related to motor drive inverters and communicate findings to a diverse technical range of audience.
- Excellent communication, thriving on solving problems and working in a team environment.
- 8+ years experience in electronic hardware design and development for power electronics applications or 5+ years with an advanced degree in Electrical Engineering with an emphasis in Power Electronics, systems knowledge of hybrid vehicles, experience designing embedded controls for power electronics and experience with designs in a variety of DC voltage levels (12 Vdc to 800 Vdc).
Territory Sales Representative
Servicing and developing the North Dakota territory selling grain handling systems under the direction of the US Director of Sales. Execute sales strategy within assigned territory to meet monthly and annual sales goals.
- Conduct dealer sales meetings and provide training to dealer personnel on company products.
- Provide information regarding competitive products and market developments to managers.
- Assist in development of territory sales budget.
- Establish a call plan and complete sales call reports in a timely manner.
- Contribute positively to image of the company through community involvement, public relations events, trade shows and fairs.
- Develop, establish and maintain a dealer network for assigned territory.
- Assist credit department with collections or repossessions as required.
- Maintain an acceptable level of carry-over inventory.
- Develop an annual territory management plan that includes a plan for each dealer
- Perform farm calls to end users to help develop a strong relationship between the end user, the dealer and the company.
- Manage stock point inventory turns and develop a solid relationship with stock point dealer.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in agricultural product sales, preferably in a field position.
- Self-motivated and well organized with exceptional time management skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or a demonstrated combination of training and field experience.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Willing to travel up to 40-50% overnight.
- Ability to persuade and convey messages to motivate various audiences.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Knowledge and familiarity with grain handling and grain storage products.
- Willing to relocate to assigned territory.
The position offers great visibility and potential for upward mobility and offers a highly competitive compensation program including relocation and benefits.
For consideration please forward your resume and salary requirements.
Engineer-Autosar Infrastructure Team
- Lead and develop a detailed AUTOSAR BSW Infrastructure technical roadmap by working with enterprise experts, architects and industry experts. Lead and develop implementation plans to support system architecture and reuse strategies for the AUTOSAR initiative with multiple platforms and domains, utilizing cutting edge next generation technologies to ensure highest quality work products.
- · Lead resolution of difficult technical issues related to AUTOSAR across the enterprise and with suppliers.
- · Provide technical leadership to ensure development teams follow the software reuse strategy to provide highest quality work products with lower cost, and on time delivery schedules.
- · Lead the development of hardware-software co design and interface requirements to align with enterprise reuse strategy.
- · Critically review others software work products such as design, code, configuration, test plans, compliance, functional safety, schematics, requirements, user guide, etc.
- · Lead and develop continuous improvement plans for Infrastructure team based on feedback from enterprise Deployment team, Architecture teams, and stakeholders.
- · 12 or more years of experience in firmware (Embedded Software) development using C/C++ or assembly, on the systems using microcontrollers, DSPs or FPGAs
- · 5 or more years of experience with 32-bit micro controllers and compiler tool chains
- · 4 or more years of experience in AUTOSAR Basic Software and Microcontroller Abstraction Layer, Complex Device Drivers, Input Output Hardware Abstraction development / configuration, testing and integration testing
- · 2 or more years of experience in AUTOSAR application development and Software Component (SWC) integration and testing
- · 2 or more years of systems engineering experience including complex electronic systems integration
- · 1 or more years of experience with tools, such as: PREEvision, PTC Integrity, DaVinci suite, CANape, CANdelaStudio, etc.
- · Expertise in microcontroller peripherals and systems (e.g. PWM outputs, boot loaders, A/D converters, watchdog timers, interrupt and trap functions, serial and parallel interfaces, etc.)
- · Experience in all phases of product development and software development lifecycle
- · Experience with communication protocols (e.g.UDS, J1939, ISO11783, TCP/IP, SPI, LIN, CAN, CANFD, Ethernet etc.)
- · Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- · Experience with Matlab/Simulink
- · Understanding of multi-core and operating systems
- · Understanding of diagnostics, reprogramming, and cybersecurity
- · Understanding of industry standards (IEC, UL, ISO, SAE) as related to functional safety
- · Experience with standards, such as: Safety Integrity Level (SIL) and/or DO-178B
- · Understanding of model based development, tools and workflows
- · Effective negotiation skills and leadership to achieve reasonable compromises
- · Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering from an accredited engineering program
Outside B2B Sales - Cloud Software
They are seeking a talented outside B2B sales professional to grow/manage an existing base of accounts along with hunting down new clients. This is a hybrid hunter/account Manager role.
Competitive Base Salary (Range based on Experience & Geographic Region) + Uncapped Commissions + Bonuses- 1st Year "On Target Earnings" OTE ranges from $80,000 - $105,000.
- Company Medical + Dental + Vision+ Rx
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Short and Long-term disability benefits
- Tuition Assistance
- 401(k)- Company match
- Paid time-off programs
- Mileage and/or Car/Cell Allowance available for applicable positions
- Comprehensive Training (Classroom- Field- Mentor Program)
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1+ Year of outside B2B sales experience preferred
- Proven track record of success
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to cover a large territory (Some Overnight Travel Required)
- Valid Driver's License
Software Engineer II
Are you a software engineer looking to match your creativity and passion with a team working on a high-visibility, open source, cross-platform product? Do you want to put high-quality, innovative tools in the hands of developers? Have you been searching for a team that collaborates openly, a team that helps each other be their best while providing you the freedom to exercise your initiative? We've got the position for you.
.NET is open source and supported on a growing list of OS's and architectures. We need your help building first class experiences to acquire and deploy .NET across technologies like Snaps, Docker, MSIX; and to work with Linux distro maintainers to make .NET universal in Linux. Our team includes the wider community of open source contributors and we collaborate with industry leaders to deliver great developer platform experiences. We are a diverse team that fosters a sense of collective ownership in providing great developer experiences.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer information systems, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years industry experience in software development
- 2+ years industry experience in C# or Java
Experience building and testing containerized workloads and with Linux packaging technologies
Working knowledge in the following: GitHub, CI/CD systems, NuGet, Azure VM, ARM architectures
Experience across Windows, Linux, or macOS
Experience in designing solutions that are flexible, maintainable, responsive, and apt
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a .NET Core software engineer, you will be responsible for building the core acquisition, deployment technologies and experiences that developers world-wide will rely on day-to-day. You will design reliable delivery systems, fluid tooling, and customer-facing acquisition systems. You will work with customers and contributors in open source communities to make software better.
Project Manager (Applications)
Under the general direction of the PMO leadership, works independently to develop and execute project plans and supporting documents for various infrastructure and SDLC projects of varying size and complexity. Successful project leadership and execution requires a strong understanding of project management concepts and terminology.
- Primary contact for customers; understands & manages customer expectations & business needs; building and sustaining positive relationships.
- Develop and manage project schedules, including resource plans and budgets.
- Ensure defined project scope is adhered to and that all changes in scope are documented and approved via the agreed upon change management process.
- Monitor the progress of all functional disciplines throughout the implementation process.
- Proactively identify and manage potential project risks / threats, develop and pursue mitigation strategies, as warranted, and communicate to management in a timely manner.
- Ensure on-time achievement of project milestones and deliverables as defined within the contract and project plan.
- Ensure accurate reporting of time and materials expended on projects to internal management and the customer.
- Provide timely written and/or verbal communication regarding project status, health and direction to key stakeholders including internal and external management (as appropriate).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years related experience in project management.
- Previously experience leading projects from an Application Development and Infrastructure perspective.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Experience with client facing/client management projects
- Preferred PMP Certification
Responsible for supporting the development, planning, monitoring and implementation of the network and server environment. Ensures the continued integrity of the Bank’s information resources. Assists in strengthening technical measures to protect bank resources and business electronic information. Shares backup responsibilities with the other team members on the Enterprise Infrastructure Services team.
Maintain systems with their necessary updates, patches, and backups, on a defined schedule
Active Directory administration; to include assisting with operational, tactical, and strategic planning and implementation.
Work with outside vendors for assistance in resolving hardware and software related problems.
Provide training for the User Support staff for software and hardware troubleshoot procedures.
Attend weekly team meetings.
Demonstrate good planning skills by ensuring the appropriate scheduling of resources including staffing, equipment, and supplies.
Facilitate and support change within the system.
Demonstrate and apply continuous quality improvement knowledge and skills.
Available via cell phone for bank related emergencies and after hours support.
Know by name and face as many customers as possible, calling them by name as often as possible.
Perform related duties, as needed.
Job Skills Required:
Must have knowledge and skills equivalent to a two-year degree in Computer Science/Information Systems AND six years of experience. Course work in computer networking and business related courses are desired. A minimum of five years direct experience administering Citrix is preferred.
This position requires: in-depth knowledge of Microsoft server-based products (e.g. Server 20012 Std and Enterprise, AD, Clustering, and Terminal Services); a strong hardware background working with enterprise servers, enterprise SAN solutions and enterprise thin client devices; a solid understanding of networking and distributed computing concepts, including the principles of network routing and supporting Citrix client/server technology; demonstrated experience presenting technology recommendations from a business perspective, including disaster recovery, high availability, and security.
1. Knowledge and skills equivalent to a two-year degree in Computer Science/Information Systems?
2. 6+ years of experience in computer networking including Microsoft server-based products?
3. Strong hardware background working with enterprise servers, enterprise SAN solutions and enterprise thin client devices?
4. 5+ years of direct experience administering Citrix? (preferred)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!