Farmingdale Job Description Sample
Reserve Military Police Officer
We are seeking a Reserve Military Police Officer to become an integral part of our team. The selected individual will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons.
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Apprehend or expel persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- Request emergency personnel for high risk situations
- 17 - 34 years old
- Must meet height and weight requirements
- Able to pass a background check
- Willing to take a placement test
- Able to pass a word knowledge, English comprehension, math knowledge and arithmetic reasoning exam
Cad/Textile Artist - Premier Swimwear Manufacturer
Premier Swimwear Manufacturer is seeking a CAD/Textile Artist to join their team in Long Island.
As the CAD/Textile Artist, you will create production-ready artwork by collaborating with team leaders. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with a portfolio of complex work and excellent hand drawing and painting skills.
- Resize and recolor existing prints
- Develop precise flat sketches
- Create repeats and print designs
- Maintain and organize CAD and print libraries
- Track artwork throughout the entire design process
- Assist in the development of line presentation materials
- Complete tech packs
- Review strike-offs
You will need:
- At least 3+ years of experience
- Textile Design degree required
- Strong hand drawing and painting skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator CD5
- Attention to detail, aesthetic, color, and design
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Please submit your resume to be considered for this opportunity.
Senior Systems Engineer (Network/Ia) ()
* NIST 800-53 Risk Management Framework Certification and Accreditation
* Implementation of classified network in deployable C2 sensor platform.
* Interface to classified tactical WAN
* Experience with / knowledge of USAF PIT Cyber Security Risk Management Process
* Network and IA analysis, test procedures, and support to UASF for IATT and ATO for PIT system.
* Generation and analysis of requirements
* Define and track performance level requirements
* Define and develop test environments
* Perform reviews of design to ensure system integrity
* Experience with Systems Engineering tools such as DOORS and Matlab is required.
* 10+ years Experience (Engineer Sr)
* Must have experience in generation of systems requirements/design documentation, and management of requirements.
* Must have experience in systems Integration and Test.
* Functional knowledge of radar system elements (i.e. antennas, receivers, transmitters, and processors) is required.
* Experience with systems Engineering tools such as DOORS and Matlab is required.
* Excellent analytical and communications skills are required
* Must have a background that would permit the U.S. Department of Defense to issue a Secret clearance when necessary for work on a project that requires such a clearance.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Physics or Mathematics from a four-year college.
We are an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or any other protected characteristic. Reasonable accommodations may include but are not limited to, that which may enable individuals with disabilities and special disabled veterans to perform the essential functions of this position.
Assistant Designer, Women's Swimwear And Activewear
Employer has an opportunity for a full-time Associate Designer of Women’s Active Swimwear and Activewear. The Associate Designer is responsible for managing projects independently as well as collaboratively with the Design Director, Merchandiser, and the Company Principal.
We are looking for an experienced designer who has a clear understanding of the swim and active markets, along with knowledge of functional construction and technologies. Our designers are open-minded, flexible, organized, and team oriented with the experience to handle direction and feedback.
Please note that this is a Long Island based position, and you should apply if you can work at our Farmingdale, LI location. We are not considering remote or freelance.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- CAD concepts for initial board presentations
- Involved in the entire product design process to include market research, inspiration board development and presentation, design, flat sketching, creating mock ups, specing, sourcing and fitting.
- Work collaboratively with product coordinators, sourcing, tech department and merchandising to bring vision to commercially viable product decisions.
- Digital print tests: transfer designs to garments, organize cutwork, attach specs and be responsible for having the garment made and approved, or corrected, on the model, in a timely manner.
- Set up body, fabric and trim boards to help Merchandisers edit and Product Managers keep track of fabrics, colors, prints and trims.
- Style first protos and have new styles approved before proceeding to final fit.
- Make fit comments on all corrections with in-house patternmakers or overseas contractors through product managers.
- Work with the Art Department to initiate all print components including the correct scale of prints and provide established nests on acetate.
- Work with the Grading and Marking departments to develop markers for engineered designs.
- Create production tracking sheet for every garment and administer during hand off, keep team apprised of all changes made to each style.
- Minimum of 4 years design experience in swimwear or activewear.
- Bachelor Degree, Fashion Design Major.
- Ability to follow and understand the merch plan, and collect trend information, fabric, print, color, and trims to put initial concept boards together.
- Strong sense of style with the ability to transform abstract ideas into commercially viable garments and meaningful collections following timeline calendars.
- Must exhibit a strong work ethic with a sense of urgency and intuitive sense of priorities, with the ability to easily switch gears and take direction.
- Must have garment construction knowledge and be able to cad, illustrate fashion figures and flat sketch.
- Strong organizational and follow up skills; attention to detail.
- Computer literate in Word and Excel, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong sewing and pattern making background a plus.
To apply please email your resume, cover letter with salary requirements and portfolio or samples as attachments to Employer style="font-family: 'Calibri',sans-serif;">. Please reference Job ID ADapp.
Employer, Inc. is the premier designer and manufacturer of swimwear in North America. Through our extensive portfolio of brands and licenses, our privately owned company has led the swimwear industry in quality and innovation since 1933.
The originators behind bra sized swimwear, the company is known for its exceptional fit, quality, and fashion forward designs. Our expertise in textiles, blended with a rare ability for forecasting trending technologies, is evident in Employer Inc.’s vast collections of labels.
Employer owns the Coco Reef, Coco Rave, Beach House, Roxanne, and Gabar brands and holds the swimwear licenses for designer labels such as Michael Kors, Carmen Marc Valvo, Vince Camuto, Tommy Hilfiger, Proenza Schouler and Kate Spade.
We are seeking a Cook to join Our Neighborhood Deli's kitchen staff! You will assist in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of meals in our professional kitchen.
- Prepare all served food
- Plan food production to coordinate with meal serving hours
- Memorize, record, and comprehend menu items, abbreviations, plate appearance, and portions
- Follow standard recipes and special diet orders
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Clean and maintain kitchen equipment, utensils, and appliances
- Previous experience in cooking, culinary arts, or other related fields
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment and cooking techniques
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in teams
Lead Parts Counter Associate
Tri-Lift Inc. located in Farmingdale, NY is currently searching for a Parts Specialist. Tri-Lift, Inc. has been in business for over 48 years. We are four locations strong with the most talented employees and have received the Prestigious Dealer of Excellence Award from Caterpillar for the past 8 years.
We are looking to expand our team of great employees with someone who is looking for a long term future with a great company.
THIS POSTING IS FOR THOSE WITH PARTS EXPERIENCE BACKGROUNDS ONLY. CANDIDATES NEED TO HAVE A MINIMUM OF 3 YEAR EXPERIENCE.
*Individual must be highly motivated with parts experience. Must have excellent people, telephone skills and the ability to navigate a computer. We are a fast paced environment, multitasking is essential. This position involves heavy customer contact, writing work orders along with ordering and pulling parts. Inventory control is very important and mechanical knowledge is helpful.
• We offer the following benefits:
• Paid Dental, Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance
• Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick, and Personal Days.
• Matching 401K Retirement Plan
• Excellent Pay Plan with Medical Coverage
• Training available with advancement opportunities
• Modern Facility
• Great Work Atmosphere
Signing Bonus Available for Qualified Candidate
RN Travel Nurses - 13 Week Contracts In New York (Farmingdale,Ny)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- starts available ASAP
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"\"\"\"More Information Request\"\"\"\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Marketing & Branding Promoters Opportunity & Advancement- Entry Level
Full-Time- Full Time
- Travel Opportunities
- Paid Training
- Leadership Opportunities
- Quick Upper Mobility
- Coordinate and execute strategy for weekly and monthly marketing and sales plan
- Propose realistic marketing and communications strategies, objective, and targets
- Implement marketing and communication campaigns based upon strategy
- Attend conferences
- Represent the firm in corporate events, industry meets, and marketing conferences
PERKS OF WORKING HERE
We reward our team members for their dedication by fostering a friendly and supportive company atmosphere. The Lynx workspace is equipped with a variety of accommodations. Whether you need a quiet break from your responsibilities or a place to put the finishing touches on a project, our office has what you need. In addition to our regular team nights out, our marketing specialists enjoy benefits on a daily basis.
Webmethods B2B Integration Lead / Architect (Farmingdale, NY 11735)
Resumes without full name and current address (city and state a minimum) will not be reviewed
Ensures the overall quality of the System Architecture and Application Design, Development, Testing, and Deployment for B2B Managed File Transfer Solutions and Integrations to Legacy iSeries Systems. web
Methods or Sterling Integrator experience is a must have.
- Responsible for the Design and Operations of systems in support of B2B Applications; will provide technical vision for the design and development of new and innovative solutions.
- Evaluate Integration Technology and Tool Offerings; build Interfaces for Applications and Trading Partners while strategizing future Systems Solutions Design and Development
- Will focus on quality while striving for zero defects driving quality control for all implementations.
- Directs projects through full development life cycle. Mentors more junior team members.
- Responsible for timeliness of deliverables
- Responsible for investigating, analyzing, estimating, designing, coding, unit testing, implementing, documenting, training, & support of quality systems on-time and to budget for both existing and developing systems
- Develops technical specifications from supplied business rules and coaches business analysts on development of sound business rules.
- Documentation of all new programs and modifications to new ones.
- Provides accurate estimates and is accountable for proposed solutions.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
- Strong, current IBM MFT / Sterling B2B Integration experience is ideal; web
Methods experience may be considered in lieu of Sterling
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or equivalent experience; Advanced Degree a plus
- Current experience in Structured Database Design, Business, System Analysis and Development of successful IS and Business Solutions is required.
- Experience implementing Web Services
- Experience with / knowledge of ERP along with experience in an AS/400 shop preferred.
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US. All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
Agencies / Consulting Companies: DO NOT SEND YOUR CONSULTANTS
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES WILL NOT BE REVIEWED
Growing solar company
2-3 Year experience preferred
Commission or commission with draw- Established company with 10,000 customer base for lead generation.
CRM-Salesforce program is in place.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!