Farmingdale Job Description Sample
Reserve Military Police Officer
We are seeking a Reserve Military Police Officer to become an integral part of our team. The selected individual will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons.
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Apprehend or expel persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- Request emergency personnel for high risk situations
- 17 - 34 years old
- Must meet height and weight requirements
- Able to pass a background check
- Willing to take a placement test
- Able to pass a word knowledge, English comprehension, math knowledge and arithmetic reasoning exam
CDL B Driver Hazmat
Experienced CLASS B DRIVERS. NO PERMITS PLEASE. FOR FULL TIME & LONG TERM
-Must have Hazmat/Tanker endorsement
Bookkeeper Office Manager
Ace Service & Installation has been serving New York for over 30 years specializing in the sale and service of automotive equipment. Our clients include car dealerships, national accounts, fleet locations, small repair shops, and homeowner/hobbyists. We are seeking a Book Keeper/Administrative Assistant for initial part time employment (initially 3 -4 days a week) with full time potential.
- Answering and directing phone calls. Logging service calls into a computer and passing sales inquiries to sales department.
- Provide administrative support. This includes communicating with service staff out in the field to track workflow and assist in scheduling.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent communication and resolution.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Resolve order and inventory problems by investigating data and history.
- Maintains customer data base by inputting customer information into QuickBooks.
- Transfer invoices from written job tickets into QuickBooks.
- Tracking past due invoices that need to be collected.
- Following up with vendors and assisting with ordering materials.
- Must have working knowledge of Excel, Word, and QuickBooks
- Motivated with strong analytical skills.
- Intuitive critical thinker capable of completing tasks that have been delegated.
- Ability to manage and follow up on multiple concurrent tasks.
- Ability to research information on the internet with ease.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Team Player
- Great organizational skills with superior attention to detail
Customer Service Reps - Drive For Lyft During Off Hours, Mak
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Forklift Repair Technician
SIGNING BONUS AVAILABLE
Tri-Lift Inc. is currently searching for an experienced Fork Lift Technician to service our customer's on the road.
We are looking to expand our team of technicians with motivated and ambitious forklift mechanics looking for a long term future with a great company. You will be expected to provide personalized service to our customers to whom we have positioned our self with as a best partner supplier.
THIS POSTING IS FOR THOSE WITH MECHANICAL BACKGROUNDS ONLY. CANDIDATEDS NEED TO HAVE A MINIMUM OF 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
• We offer the following benefits:
• Paid Dental, Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance
• Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick, and Personal Days.
• Matching 401K Retirement Plan
• Pay commensurate with experience and previous training
• Training available with advancement opportunities
• Company provided Service Van
• Great Work Atmosphere
• Signing Bonuses for "A"
- High school or equivalent
- Forklift , Equipment Mechanic: 3 years
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License
- Must Pass Background Check
Busy Farmingdale Flooring Store, seeks a Full Time
Sales Representative for inside sales.
Must have experience in Home Furnishings.
Computer Experience a must.
Must be able to work weekends and some Holidays.
Must be able to pass Backround check, and have a valid NYS Driver's Lisence
Medical Benefits offered.
Assistant Designer, Activewear
Cdl-A Local Owner Operator Truck Driver
Local CDL-A Owner Operator
You Commit, We Commit
When you commit to Hub Group, we commit to you! With the first-of-its-kind Quick Commit Program, you could earn up to $1,000 in 10 days!
Qualified applicants who select to drive with Hub Group are eligible to receive $100/day for up to 10 business days prior to the orientation start date. That means you ll start earning before you begin working. You want to earn more, we want you on our team let s make it a win-win from the start!
We offer local owner operators:
NEW Quick Commit Program: Qualified applicants are eligible to receive $100/day for up to 10 days prior to their orientation start date!
Sign-on bonus in select markets (see if you qualify today!)
Competitive weekly earnings
Paid safety training because we want to keep our drivers safe
Because our owner operators help us keep our business rolling, we do everything we can to keep them safe and satisfied.
Contact us today to learn more about owner operator trucking partnerships. Our local opportunities let CDL-A business owners get home every day or every other day without sacrificing the miles needed for top earnings.
Truck Driver Requirements:
Class A Commercial Driver License - CDL-A
Minimum 23 years old
1 verifiable year of tractor trailer experience in last two years
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a driving, company driver team, company over the road, dedicated truck driver, hazardous material, otr company, over the road driving, regional driver route, tanker truck driver
European Automotive Technician.
We are currently seeking a European Automotive Technician. to become an integral part of our team! You will diagnose, adjust, repair, overhaul automotive vehicles and install performance modifications
- Diagnose and repair automotive vehicles
- Perform routine vehicle tune-ups and maintenance
- Install performance modifications
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Previous experience as an European automotive technician, mechanic, or other related fields
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- BMW / Mini/ Mercedes experience is a ++
Project Manager, Enterprise PMO (Farmingdale, NY 11735)
Project Manager, Enterprise PMO (Farmingdale, NY 11735)
- Resumes without full name and current address (city and state a minimum) will not be reviewed.
- Resumes with abbreviated career history or only partial career history will not be considered
- Resumes from outside of the United States will not be reviewed
The Enterprise Project Manager (PMP Certified) manages all aspects of large projects and programs from initiation to completion. Defines scope, facilitates meetings, obtains resources and budget, develops project schedules, identifies risks and mitigation plans, monitors performance, reports status, supports implementation and transitions deliverables to operational support.
- Develops project plans including timelines and resource allocation in a cross-functional manner. Always drives team to adhere to plan.
- Will be called upon to provide vision for the design and development of new and innovative solutions.
- Leads and manages teams of IT personnel on multiple projects. Performs and leads product evaluations and proof of concepts for new technologies. Manages scope of work; recognizes changes in scope and works with department heads for project control scope with a focus on deliverables
- Manages all aspects of large cross functional IT projects including build vs. buy analysis, software selection, infrastructure requirements and build outs, development and system integrations.
- Will provide estimates on deliverables for proposed solutions and will be accountable for same
- Provides hands-on project implementation assistance including troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Communicates project status to all stakeholders including project team and management on a regular basis.
- Drives quality control on all implementations while meeting or exceeding customer expectations and striving for zero defects.
- Participates in and leads project development meetings and provides input on possible solutions, pit falls and issues regarding proposed initiatives.
- Advocates for the Project Sponsor, representing their goals and exerting a positive influence on the Team.
- Participates in development of new and existing EPMO Methods and Procedures. Responsible for developing, maintaining and approvals of project documents such as the Charter, Project Plan, Change Request and Lessons Learned, etc.
- Leads implementation and integration of COTS (commercial off-the-shelf) applications into legacy systems.
- Leads implementation and integration of Cloud-Based, Anything as a Service (XaaS) Solutions
- Research and maintain knowledge of emerging technologies and possible applications to the firm’s business challenges. Acts as an internal consultant, advocate, mentor and change agent.
- Participation in special projects and performs additional duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Master’s Degree preferred.
- PMP Certification required
- Minimum of five years’ experience in Project Management demonstrating growth in capabilities and responsibilities required; ideally while working in an Enterprise-wide Project Management Office (PMO)
- Strong Microsoft Project or similar tools and Formal Project Management Principles Required.
- Experience leading large scale projects in very large multi-site environments is required.
- Will have experience Implementing and Integrating Cloud Based, (XaaS: Anything as a Service) Solutions.
- Experience leading mid to large scale projects required. Experience working with a Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Tool preferred. Experience managing programs preferred.
- Must have strong, current Full Life Cycle Project Management experience
- Experience implementing and integrating large complex COTS (commercial off-the-shelf) applications.
- Systems integration and management experience is preferred along with experience managing geographically dispersed teams. Acquisition integration experience a plus.
- SAP ERP experience a plus.
- Organizational Change Management experience (ADKAR or Conner Methodology) a plus.
- Will have experience managing multiple projects simultaneously with full responsibility for overall project requirements
- Must have excellent time management and organizational skills along with strong leadership, management experience and interpersonal and team building skills.
- Ability to integrate and implement complex software solutions required.
- Excellent English oral, written and presentation communication skills are an absolute must
This is a permanent, full time position. All candidates MUST be local to Farmingdale, Long Island, NY. Do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation. Relocation will not be considered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorship or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with all of these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!