Farmworker General I Job Description Sample
Case Data Specialist, Farmworker Career Development Program
Farmworker Data & Quality Specialist
General Manager - EVS - Marin General Hospital
Facilities General Manager / Custodial General Manager - Sports & Entertainment
Automotive: General Service Technician
We treat every employee as an important member of our strong, diverse, and multi-cultural workforce. Our people are important. That is the McCarthy Tire Service Tradition.
We are looking for a General Service Technician
- All Maintenance work such as oil changes, tire rotations, suspension, etc.
- Perform routine vehicle flush's and OE maintenance
- Provide labor and time estimates for automotive repairs.
- Insure all under-car, under-hood and preventive maintenance inspections and reports are complete and accurate. Raise vehicle with hydraulic jack or lift, to gain access to mechanical units bolted to underside of vehicle, using proper equipment and safety procedures.
- Previous experience as an automotive General Service, mechanic, or other related fields.
- Knowledge and a passion to work on cars
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
• Team work environment
• Opportunity for career advancement
• Excellent compensation
• Paid holidays, vacation time, and personal holidays
• Medical coverage, dental, and prescription
• Health care and dependent care spending accounts
• Wellness program with incentives
• Voluntary Aflac program
• Confidential employee assistance program
• 401 K with company match
• Company-paid short-term disability coverage and vision
• Company-paid life insurance for every employee, with additional voluntary life insurance available for employee, spouse, and children
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
At SmileKeepers, the perfect fit for our team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior clinical skills. You choose what’s best for your patients.
- SmileKeepers Corvallis Office - 1769 NW Kings Boulevard, Suite 8 Corvallis, OR 97330
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you.
- Healthcare Package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Additional CE credits and partial License and DEA reimbursement after 2 years
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
General Clerk III
• Performs clerical tasks handling mail, operating office equipment and maintaining office supplies.
• Gathers, compiles, and verifies information and performs data entry.
• Maintains a working knowledge of all company policies and procedures.
• Greets visitors and answer incoming telephone calls, assist or direct the visitor or caller to the appropriate individual or office
• Reviews and processes incoming correspondence, assembles and distributes notices, letters and other documents and materials.
• Creates and maintains files and fill mail requests for information when appropriate.
• Assists in a variety of administrative matters; maintains a wide variety of records (stored both manually and electronically); verifies statistical reports for accuracy and completeness; compiles information; and handling and adjusting internal requests.
• Perform all other work-related duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• Outstanding customer service skills for interacting with customers and be able to provide continual service coverage during customer support hours.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person and in writing and by telephone. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Works independently within established procedures associated with the specific job function.
• Ability to take accurate messages and relay them quickly and efficiently.
• Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and three to five years of related office experience.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance.
Our Company has an immediate need for a General Clerk III.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position(s); however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Technical Writer, General Logistics
Description of Work:
- Provides support in the preparation and/or maintenance of systems
- documentation, procedures and methods, and maintenance of documentation library as
- Develops, writes, and edits material for reports, manuals, briefs, proposals, instruction books, catalogs, and related technical and administrative publications concerned with work methods and procedures, installation, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
- Receives assignment from supervisor and observes production of developmental and experimental activities to determine operating procedure and detail. Interviews production and engineering personnel and reads journals, reports, and other material to become familiar with product technologies and production methods, and reviews manufacturer's and trade catalogs, drawings and other data relative to operation, maintenance, and service of equipment.
- Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, parts lists, specifications, mockups, and product samples to integrate and delineate technology, operating procedure, and production sequence and detail.
- Organizes material and completes writing assignments according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Reviews published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and methods of reproduction and publication.
- Provides support during the preparation and finalization of technical documentation, including specifications and user manuals.
Experience Requirements: Minimum of four (4) years’ experience working with professional engineering and technical personnel, and developing and completing technical materials for publication using electronic equipment blueprints, drawings, parts list, and specifications.
Additional Required Knowledge and Skills: The Technical Writer shall clearly possess the
following knowledge and skills:
Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
Ability to draft SDLC/SELC artifacts
Ability to conduct detailed research and analysis of technical data
Ability to read and interpret acquisition policy, regulations, and directives
Familiarity with functional requirements, user and technical level documentation, and TCTO and Engineering Changes
Assistant Attorney General - Regional Services Division
Abilene Machine Inc. is seeking ambitious, self-motivated and qualified people to join our team. If you have skills in any of our core areas, manufacturing, mechanics, sales, clerical, or materials management, we want to hear from you.
- Diesel Engine builder.
- Teardown Mechanic
- Warehouse-Materials Management. Forklift experience
- Welding and Fabrication
Qualifications and Capabilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent, preferred.
- 1-3 years experience in the field applying for, but we will train the right candidate.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical.
- Physical capabilities vary and depend on the position for which you are applying.
Competitive compensation based on levels of experience and productivity.
Health Insurance (Traditional and High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP).
Health Savings Accounts with a Company contribution (must be enrolled in HDHP).
Company paid Life Insurance (including Dependent Life Insurance)
401(k) Retirement Plan with company match.
Voluntary Benefits include Short and Long Term Disability and Supplemental Life Insurance.
Application Form Waiver:
I certify that the information contained in this application is correct to the best of my knowledge. I understand that to falsify information is grounds for refusing to hire me, or for discharge should I be hired.
I authorize any person, organization or company listed on this application to furnish you any and all information concerning my previous employment, education and qualifications for employment. I also authorize you to request and receive such information.
In consideration for my employment, I agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the company, which may be changed, withdrawn, added or interpreted at any time, at the company’s sole option and without prior notice to me.
I also acknowledge that my employment may be terminated, or any offer or acceptance of employment withdrawn, at any time, with or without cause, and with or without prior notice at the option of the company or myself.
I understand that Abilene Machine has a drug and alcohol policy that provides for pre-employment testing as well as testing after employment. I understand that consent to and compliance with this policy is a condition of employment. I also understand that employment may be based on the successful passing of job-related physical requirements.
Abilene Machine is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age or disability. Employment opportunities are solely based on your qualifications for the position.
If you accept terms and conditions of this waiver, click to proceed with your application.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!