Fat Purification Worker Job Description Sample
Fat Beats E-Commerce Coordinator
We are looking for someone to join our e-commerce & retail team with a passion for music & customer service. The ideal candidate is knowledgeable of the vinyl marketplace, our niche music scene, and comfortable working in a fast-paced, high energy, ever-changing work environment.
Please note that this job will begin at our warehouse location in Canoga Park, CA but our operation will be moving to a new location in Downtown Los Angeles approximately 1 month from start date (March 1st).
– Overseeing all warehouse operations including, but not limited to, pick/pack & staging of all e-commerce orders
– Processing items upon arrival and prepping orders for delivery
– Asset tracking for all items in inventory
– Managing multiple e-commerce accounts including their fulfillment & customer service needs
– Handling retail and customer service inquiries in-store and onsite
– Two years of management experience preferred, with an emphasis on delivery/warehouse based business
– Excellent knowledge of the independent music landscape, particularly urban music and culture, with at least 1 to 2 years working retail in a customer-facing capacity.
– Extremely organized self-starter with an attention to detail
– Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to communicate with all levels of management, talent and third party entities
– Strong background in customer service & retail management
– Working knowledge of USPS/UPS/FedEx shipping programs, Microsoft Office, familiarity with vendor product templates and overall excellent computer skills are required
– A familiarity with the Shopify e-commerce platform and handling large volume orders with ShipStation or similar shipping software *not required but a plus
International tourists and touring artists alike flocked to Fat Beats for rare vinyl, kindred spirits, and exclusive in-store performances from Jay Z, Eminem, Gang Starr, Outkast, Slum Village, Mos Def, and more. One thing was clear: the Fat Beats phenomenon could no longer be contained in a single basement shop.
In the late nineties, Abajian proceeded to open new stores in Amsterdam, Tokyo, Los Angeles, and Atlanta. He further expanded the company’s profile to include global distribution and record label branches. Distribution has since proven to be the company’s strongest and most enduring enterprise. Today Fat Beats Distribution stands poised as one of the country’s pre-eminent distributors of vinyl & specialty item records: a proud survivor in an industry now famous for its mortality rate. Despite market fluctuations, technology innovations, and stylistic revolutions, Fat Beats has remained steadfast in its commitment to the timeless vinyl format and to the loyal community who keeps it spinning.
Fat Rooster Cook
No of Opening: 2Job Shift: FlexibleDavidson Hotels and Resorts is one of the largest and most successful independent hotel management companies in the industry.
The combined experience of our team represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making Davidson a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering hospitality where details matter, apply today to join our team!
The Cook will prepare and cook food in a according to menu for hotel outlets, i.e., room service, restaurants, bar, banquets, etc. Duties include : Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils. Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously.
Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas. Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared. Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, or griddles.
Pre-cook items such as bacon, in order to prepare them for later use. Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity. Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking.
Clean, stock, and restock workstations.QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum 2 years cooking experience, preferably high volume. Food/Beverage Service Worker Permit, where applicable.
Meet minimum age requirement of jurisdiction. Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other Team Members.EOE/AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual OrientationDavidson Hotels and Resorts is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test, background check, and job assessment required.Employer's Job# 5ec4b169975ef7b342f270d579914babPlease visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.
Safety Application Engineer - FAT Support
People love working here because:
- They get involved with challenging projects across many different industries
- The company utilizes new technologies and provides training opportunities.
- The company offers comprehensive medical/dental insurance
- They offer a 401K match plus Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- They have a great reputation in the industry and several long term clients.
- Ensures that required prerequisites (e.g. design inputs, tools, documentation, deliverables, schedule, and budget) are in place prior to commencing work.
- Ensures that the engineered solution meets project requirements in terms of functionality, standards, quality,and supporting documentation and implementation process.
- Ensures that work assignments are executed to appropriate standards and quality systems (Implementation, test, and documentation)
- Independently conduct Safety Manager Application FAT according to approved pre-FAT and FAT procedures
- Interface with End User's (customers) Operations personnel during FAT
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 2-10+ years of process controls experience
- Must be familiar with multiple types of Safety system equipment or earlier version of Honeywell Safety equipment and/or various PLC's
Technician - FAT Cabinets Tech 2Nd Shift
About Us: Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own. With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world. Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com. GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
In the role of Technician - FAT Cabinets Tech 2nd shift, you will:
Test finished cabinet assemblies (i.e. read and understand wiring diagrams, end to end wiring tests, mechanical layout checks, hi-pot insulation tests)
Perform Functional tests on installed equipment
Set up customer computers and associated networks
Update technical and quality documentation
Act as technology resource for the production floor (cabinet assembly)
Learn and use Six Sigma methodologies to enhance quality and efficiency
Test monitoring systems (i.e. 3500) which includes downloading configuration files, applying test signals
Execute FAT test plans and recording test results
Interface with customers during Factory Acceptance Tests
Assist Project Engineers with changes to 3500 and S1 configurations
Perform other duties as necessary to support Cabinet Shop team Qualifications/
Associate's Degree in Electronics from an accredited college or university
Minimum 6 months of experience in Electronic trouble shooting
Work overtime, weekends and holidays, as required
Work in a constant pushing, pulling, lifting, stretching, bending and other physical activities
Be in a manufacturing environment a minimum of 8 hours per day, primarily standing and sitting, as required
lift objects weighing up to 40 lbs. safely.
Work around approved chemicals
Be subjected to extreme heat for extended periods of time
Self-starter with ability to work independently within defined work scope
Meticulous eye for quality
Ability to work in a standing position
Familiar with Local Area (Ethernet) Networks
Strong computer skills using Windows Operating Systems (XP, Server)
Six Sigma / Green Belt Certified or equivalent Quality training
Strong computer skills using MS Office software (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Strong written and oral communication skills to convey technical concepts
Customer service skills
Locations: United States; Nevada; MindenGE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Water Purification Technican
H2O Technical Service, Inc.
Job Title: Water Technician
We are currently looking for a technician to work on and maintain water purification equipment. We are looking for hardworking individuals that has the ability to problem solve within the field. We are also looking for someone that has a working knowledge of tools, their use, and a willingness to use them. This job is not a typical 8 am -- 5pm work week when working in the field. There may also be weekend installations, and on-call times on varying weekends as well. This is a full-time position, guaranteed 35-40 hours a week with a possibility of overtime when available. We will perform an evaluation after 90 days with the possibility of a pay raise.
While working in the shop/warehouse you will be asked to perform various tasks throughout the day for example, but not limited to: taking deliveries, picking up parts, putting away parts and tools, organizing parts and tools, filling and emptying carbon tanks (water purification equipment), and Reverse Osmosis Machine cleanings.
We will provide the necessary training that is needed to perform any task that you may encounter while in the field or at the warehouse. As a Technician you will install, service, and repair Water Treatment Systems as a team or individually at any of our several facilities serving Chicagoland area. Individuals applying do not have to have experience with water purification, but it is a plus. We will provide you with full, on-the-job training, as well as traveling to paid seminars in order to understand the services that we provide to customers.
If interested please promptly contact Greg Reinert via e-mail. We also ask that you please have your resume, job history, and at least 2 references sent as attachments when inquiring employment. Any emails without resume or references will not be contacted. We are motivated to fill this position quickly and will begin interviews once a sufficient pool of applicants are available.
If you are inquiring regarding the job PLEASE e-mail resume or leave contact information to be contacted for an interview.
Purification Manufacturing Engineer
Providing Plant Engineering support to the a protein purification manufacturing department. The main focus of this role will be to directly support the assigned manufacturing department with engineering services and process equipment and facility lifecycle management to continuously improve plant safety, technical compliance, and equipment/process reliability.
Ensure the technical reliability as well as the work and plant safety of production facilities in the assigned manufacturing department.
Planning of necessary technical changes and replacement investments on the basis of weak-point/bottleneck analyses and long-term, obsolescence strategies.
Ensure technical documentation in the assigned manufacturing department is up-to-date incl. archiving of technical documents.
Ensure facilities are compliant with the government codes.Â
Update maintenance and calibration plans collaborating with the engineering facility expert groups.
Budget planning such as Scope and User Requirements for replacement and upgrade measures (long-term, obsolescence strategy).
Performing and updating risk analysis of technical processes to identify critical equipment and optimization of maintenance approaches.
Managing of upgrade and small investment projects (with an investment normally covered by an ACAR).
Support assigned manufacturing department in the assessment and handling of technical deviations.
Support assigned manufacturing department by creating technical Change-Control requests.
Supports projects by participating on project teams as Manufacturing Engineering representative.
Coordinating/Overseeing technical shutdowns in assigned manufacturing department.
Completes any other duties/responsibilities assigned by senior management. Education: Requires a Bachelorâs Degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent degree. Experience:
Minimum 2 years of engineering experience within a manufacturing facility, preferably in a pharmaceutical environment.
Thorough knowledge of fundamental engineering principles and applications.
Solid understanding of cGMP guidelines.
Preferred candidate will have bulk and/or purification pharmaceutical process experience.
Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Project, Excel and Word with specific strength in graphing functions. Worker Type: Employee Worker Sub Type: Regular null With operations in more than 30 nations and over 16,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment. CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring at http://www.cslbehring.com is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma at http://www.cslplasma.com/careers , one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSLâs therapies. Seqirus is the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally. We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the Globe and consider building a career that MAKES A DIFFERENCE. Become part of the CSL team today! If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please click here at http://www.cslbehring.com/careers/eeo . CSL is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.cslbehring.com/careers/eeo
Sales Representative Water Analysis And Purification Specialist
When youre part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, youll do important work, and youll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, youll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Location/Division Specific Information
Chicago, St. Louis, Northern Indiana / Lab Products Division
The major focus of the Lab Products Group (LPG) Specialist role is to proactively sell Water Analysis and Water Purification products to new and existing customers. Covering all of IL, MO, Northen Indiana and surrounding markets.
Water Analysis products include an expansive portfolio of liquid and electrochemical analysis sensors, instruments and analyzers which makes even the most complex measurements routine, reliable, and accurate in the lab, online, and in the field. Products also include a complete line of Lab Water Purification systems and accessories capable of delivering all American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) accepted water types suitable for a variety of general lab, analytical and life science applications. The role will support revenue generating activities, utilizing technical and application selling skills. It also includes supporting the LPG generalist selling teams in a Specialist capacity along with distribution partners through joint customer calls, product demonstrations, and attending trade shows and onsite events. The role also includes working directly with end users to assess their needs and recommend comprehensive solutions.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for you to showcase your contributions and skills in developing new accounts and growing revenue through relationship building and territory management. These skills and your talent to drive sales and productivity will align your success with our goals.
- Develop and execute annual sales plan which aligns to and delivers assigned revenue targets
- Adjust planning as needed to reflect market and competitive trends and mitigate business risks to ensure revenue targets are met; communicate changes as requested; including bookings, revenue and forecasting
- Maintain contact database for customers, channel partners, and industry associates in CRM tool and utilize this tool to manage account and customer information and activities
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline which is sufficient to exceed monthly and quarterly goals; utilize available tools to maintain and report as required
- Work with marketing to coordinate customer promotions and launch of new products in assigned territory
- Protect and grow core markets by focusing on share gain and incremental growth of Thermo Scientific Lab and Process Products by influencing and supporting channel partners through cooperative sales planning, goal setting, training and technical support
- Act in a product Specialist capacity to support LPG generalist selling teams on Lab Water Analysis and Water Purification products to include technical sales support, product training and customer demonstrations
- Sell directly and through manufacturer representative organizations Water Analysis Process products, to include identifying OEM accounts across all markets
- Develop major accounts within territory by identifying a target list of potential focus accounts and work with LPG commercial teams to outline opportunity and develop account specific plans
- Access high growth adjacent markets by prospecting and initiating contact with customers and channels in new markets
- Bachelor Degree required in Biology, Chemistry or Life Sciences preferred
- Experience selling analytical instruments and process products
- Experience with Salesforce.com or comparable CRM
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence decisions across all levels of an organization
- Experience in setting up, managing, and supporting a channel partner network
- Must be able to competently provide technical product demonstrations, seminars, and training on Water Analysis and Purification products and solutions
- Travel of 40-50% required to all states in assigned territory
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Manufacturing Associate II- Purification
Job Title: Manufacturing Associate II-Purification
Duration: Contract 6 Months +
Location: Emeryville, CA
SPECIAL PROJECT: CLINICAL MANUFACTURING OF NEW RECOMBINE THERAPEUTIC
Roles & Responsibilities
- Purifies proteins in a regulated FDA licensed & ISO certified facility.
- Performs cross-functional activities associated with downstream production runs in collaboration with Bulk Fill & QC testing groups.
- The role may include special projects such as process development & validation activities where scientific research principles are applied.
Purify recombinant proteins to ensure commercial product demands are met:
- Works as part of the purification team to perform purification, filtration, & centrifugation operations according to standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Executes laboratory operations that include dispensing of chemicals, volumetric & gravimetric measurements, making accurate dilutions, & preparing solutions.
- Performs SAP duties that include cycle counting, reservations, issuing to process orders, & charging of expiring raw materials.
- Performs equipment maintenance tasks, column packing, & column testing procedures.
- Ability to multi-task & become proficient at purification & conjugation.
- Responsible for ordering raw materials & components, as required.
- Promotes & maintains a safe & well-organized work environment.
Follow regulatory requirements:
- Adheres to manufacturing & safety procedures, manufacturing operations, current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), & ISO requirements.
- Executes & reviews batch records & logbooks, which requires legible & concise data entry.
- Completes all training documentation within a pre-defined timeframe.
- Analyzes in-process samples & understands how to apply the information to process control & quality monitoring.
- Operates lab equipment such as pH meters, balances, centrifuges, spectrophotometers, HPLC systems, & densitometers
- Works well in a team environment & utilizes project management skills to oversee completion of production lots.
- Complies with cGMP & ISO requirements.
- Maintains accurate documentation related to manufacturing processes.
- Demonstrates leadership skills to train & guide fellow associates in collaboration with team supervisors.
- Must have knowledge of protein purification processes.
- Experience following & writing SOPs.
- Very good verbal & written communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Word & Excel.
- Able to document & review work accurately; must be well-organized.
- Experience with preparation of reagents following manufacturing SOPs.
- Delivers quality products & services on time to all customers, both internal & external.
- Must be attentive to detail.
- Effectively manages time.
- Considers how daily manufacturing activities impact product quality.
- Monitors processes & products to identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Experience with project management is desirable.
- Knowledge of SAP, Kaizen, & 5S is desirable.
- Able to lift & push up to 35 pounds.
Years of Experience:
- At least 2 years’ of experience with a BA/BS in a GMP environment.
- Six years of relevant experience can substitute for a degree in the sciences.
- BA/BS in the Sciences (Biology, Engineering, or related field)
Manufacturing Sciences - Purification Specialist
Need a Purification Specialist for a special Manufacturing Project Recombinant Therapeutic. This is a 6 months contract role
Roles & Responsibilities
The main responsibility of the Specialist is to provide front-line technical support and act as the primary support for tech transfer activities of new processes/products into Manufacturing.
This will include supporting production efforts through advanced activities such as running process equipment, trouble shooting processes, and document revision.
Support process technology transfers from other departments into Manufacturing.
Participate in high level department projects & initiatives designed to improve operational capabilities.
Provide technical troubleshooting support in the event of an issue.
Author & revise applicable department documentation including Batch Production Documents (BPDs) & Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Analyze operational data & utilize statistical process monitoring tools to reduce process variability.
Assist department staff with production support activities including pre-production checks & equipment testing activities as required.
Must have strong technical expertise in biotech unit operations and equipment, specifically in protein purification (column chromatography, AKTA system operations, protein refolding, TFF).
Must have thorough knowledge and application of cGMPs including equipment & technology
Established troubleshooting abilities including process monitoring
Strong interpersonal & cross-functional team building skills
Excellent communication skills, organizational skills, keen observation, writing and problem solving skills
Must be able to work independently, and as well as in team settings with the ability to prioritize & complete activities on time
Must be able to establish & maintain effective working relationships with cross-functional stakeholders & co-workers
Exposure to SAP and UNICORN software is a significant plus
5S, OpEx & Lean manufacturing experience a plus
Microsoft Word and Excel experience required
A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a regulated biotechnology / medical device industry, or 8 years of relevant work experience.
- BS in Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, or Engineering
- Master’s degree a plus
- LEAN MANUFACTURING
- COLUMN CHROMATOGRAPHY
- PROTEIN PURIFICATION
recruitment marketplace that delivers top talent effortlessly.
Manufacturing Sciences Purification Specialist
Manufacturing Sciences Purification Specialist for a contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Emeryville, Ca.
The Big Picture – Top Skills You Should Possess:
· LEAN MANUFACTURING
· COLUMN CHROMATOGRAPHY
· PROTEIN PURIFICATION
· AKTA Systems
You’ll Be Doing:
· The main responsibility of the Specialist is to provide front-line technical support and act as the primary support for tech transfer activities of new processes/products into Manufacturing.
· This will include supporting production efforts through advanced activities such as running process equipment, trouble shooting processes, and document revision.
· Support process technology transfers from other departments into Manufacturing.
· Participate in high level department projects & initiatives designed to improve operational capabilities.
· Provide technical troubleshooting support in the event of an issue.
· Author & revise applicable department documentation including Batch Production Documents (BPDs) & Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
· Analyze operational data & utilize statistical process monitoring tools to reduce process variability.
· Assist department staff with production support activities including pre-production checks & equipment testing activities as required.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
· BS in Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, or Engineering Master's degree a plus
· A minimum of 3 years' experience in a regulated biotechnology / medical device industry, or 8 years of relevant work experience.
· Must have strong technical expertise in biotech unit operations and equipment, specifically in protein purification (column chromatography, AKTA system operations, protein refolding, TFF).
· Must have thorough knowledge and application of cGMPs including equipment & technology
· Established troubleshooting abilities including process monitoring
· Strong interpersonal & cross-functional team building skills
· Excellent communication skills, organizational skills, keen observation, writing and problem solving skills
· Must be able to work independently, and as well as in team settings with the ability to prioritize & complete activities on time
· Must be able to establish & maintain effective working relationships with cross-functional stakeholders & co-workers
· Exposure to SAP and UNICORN software is a significant plus
· 5S, OpEx & Lean manufacturing experience a plus
· Microsoft Word and Excel experience required
We welcome you to be a part of the largest and legendary global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
• Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
• 401K Retirement Saving Plan
• Life & Disability Insurance
• Direct Deposit & weekly e-payroll
• Employee Discount Program’s
• Referral Bonus Program’s
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!