Faulkton Job Description Sample
Sell Avon - Earn 40% Of What You Sell (Faulkton,Sd)
Location: Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Opportunity: Start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. Avon is an iconic brand that is recognized and loved by millions. As a leader in beauty, anti-aging skincare, and fragrances, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right from the start.
When you join the Avon team, you re part of a community of people just like you who want to share their passion, improve their lives and help other Avon Representatives thrive.
Why Sell AVON?
*Own your own business Use flexible hours to your advantage, transform your spare room into an office or work from your kitchen table. The average active Avon Representative earns 35% of personal sales with the potential to earn up to 50%!
*Determine your work/life balance Work how and when you choose, share your eStore and be available 24/7
*Low start up investment Choose from 2 starter kit options to get your business up and running quickly
*No inventory required
*One-to-one Avon support available We re here to help you every step of the way! You receive personal support from a Sales Leader, a unique eStore for sales and expert training tools to get started.
*Exclusive Avon Opportunities -
I started selling Avon because: I wanted to be the CEO of my own company.
-A.S., Avon independent Sales Representative
Whether you're entering the workforce, returning after the kids have grown, or just want to be your own boss, becoming an AVON Sales Representative offers unlimited opportunities. Put your love of beauty, fashion and meeting people to good use with AVON.
See why more than 6 million people around the world are enjoying the benefits of being an Avon Sales Representative.
Associated topics: online survey, stay at home, stay at home online, stay at home position, telecommute, telecommute contractor, telecommute job, telecommuting position, wfh employee, work at home job
Sales - Training Offered
If you’re exploring sales careers, you already know sales is the way to get ahead. You can sell just about anywhere, but the key is knowing how to spot the right opportunity.
Have you ever noticed that the most successful sales people receive superior support from the companies they work with? A robust company like Platinum handles objectives like marketing, recruiting, customer service, and technology and innovation, so you can focus on what you do best—educating more customers and closing more sales.
If you already possess the hard work, hunger and determination of a successful salesperson, you’re one step from closing the deal with a company that can launch your career beyond expectation.
- During the typical four-day workweek (Mon.–Thurs.), you will travel to meet one-on-one with farmers and small business owners.
- You will receive thorough training in Platinum’s reliable 10-step sales system.
- Those who work hard to build a strong knowledge of the product and confidence in their presentation have consistently earned $75,000–$100,000+ annually.
- Platinum’s team-based structure encourages motivation, accountability and increased sales.
- Additional advantages include annualrenewal income potential, generous bonuses and luxury travel incentives.
- Ability to travel overnight weekly Monday–Thursday.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Competitive compensation Travel-related expenses covered A-rated medical malpractice insurance provided Industry leading licensing and credentialing support
Job DescriptionA clinic in South Dakota is seeking a dentist who can provide locum tenens coverage for approximately two months starting as soon as possible.
The provider will be responsible for seeing restorative cases and doing hygiene checks for patients of all ages.
The locum will work Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8 a.m.
to 5 p.m.
Candidates must be able to do posterior resin fillings and extractions.
Associated topics: adjunct, clinical, dds, dmd, endodontist, faculty, general, general dentist, practice, private
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
- Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
- Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
- Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
- Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
- Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
- Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
- Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
- There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
- Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
- Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
- Great ability to follow precise instructions
- Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
- Great attention to detail and curious spirit
- Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
- Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
- Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
- Be honest and reliable
- Good communication skills is an asset
- No experience required
- High School Diploma
- 18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
- Very competitive salary
- Weekly pay
- Work around your schedule
- Learn about an exciting industry
- Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
- Most of the time you can keep the product tested
- An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
Walmart Dedicated Truck Driving Jobs - South Dakota (Faulkton,Sd)
- Days on the road: 6
- Home Time: 1 day off for every 6 out
- Primary Operating Area: Within 400 mile Radius of
North Platte, NE
- Fleet Type:
- Job Type: Dry Van
- Drivers now cruise at 65 mph
- Paid Orientation
- Top Pay Certified Carrier
- Full Truck Driver Benefits
- Health from BCBS of Nebraska, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K
- Profit Sharing Opportunities
- Contributed $8 million towards employee profit sharing in 2017!
- No-Cost Rider Policy
- Industry Leading CSA Scores
- Average Equipment age of 2 years
- Dedicated Dispatch 24/7
- Minimum 22 years old
- Stable and Verifiable Work History
- Acceptable Driving Record
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum of 4 Months OTR Experience *
- No Alcohol-Related Offenses or Positive Drug Screens in the Past Five Years
Associated topics: ann taylor, assistant store manager, j c penney, pos associate, retail, retail clerk, retail worker, retail store associate, retail store management, williams sonoma
Company Driver Cdl-A Driving Job
Poly Trucking is now hiring CDL A-certified company drivers. The ideal candidate must be 21-years old and has at least one year of OTR experience.
Apply now, or call (855) ###-#### to learn more.
Paid by the hub mile: $0.52 per hub mile
Driver safety program
Driver referral program
Cell phone reimbursement
Class A CDL
At least one year of recent OTR experience
21 years or older
Headquartered in Grand Prairie, TX, Poly Trucking is a premier long and short-haul domestic carrier. Our fleet consists of late-model, company owned trucks. Avoid the delays, logistical nightmares, and expenses that plague third-party services.
Associated topics: cdl a company, cdl a driving, class a driver, class a driving, company driving needed, company driving solo, dedicated truck driver, dedicated truck driving, otr company, tanker
Occupational Therapist OT Jobs (Faulkton,Sd)
Use our short \"More Information\" request form to get the information needed to choose your next great therapist opportunity.
*Must have 2 yrs of Relevant Experience & Current Certification
It is definitely worth researching and comparing your options.
- Find out who is compensating you the best, more $$
- Find that assignment that everyone doesn t have
Are you looking for a new employment opportunity? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals, Clinics, SNFs, LTACs & Home Healthcare nationwide are looking for qualified Occupational Therapist for their short & long term assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, OTs like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Occupational Therapist Certification / Licensure in the state of practice.
- Minimum of two years recent experience as a Occupational Therapist working in the USA.
- No sponsorships available
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation certification / licenses.
Outside Sales - Interviewing Experienced And Entry Level
Take your career—and your annual income—to new heights with Employer. Platinum is a marketer of cost-effective, benefit-rich supplemental insurance policies that are specifically designed to help families focus on recovery, not finances, when faced with critical illness or injury.
For 20 years, Platinum has perfected a 10-step sales system that is simple to learn no matter what your previous work experience. And now, as nationwide healthcare changes take hold, there’s a growing need for these products, and a growing opportunity to earn great income as a Platinum insurance sales representative.
About the Career
- Representatives who learn and live the Platinum sales system can realistically earn $75,000– $100,000 annually.
- During the typical four-day workweek (Monday–Thursday), you will travel to rural territories to meet with farmers and small business owners.
- You will be taught Platinum’s proven sales system, including how to identify highly qualified leads in each territory.
- You will develop a strong knowledge of a Platinum product line in order to confidently present and suggest products to rural families.
- Highly successful representatives identify clear performance goals and personal action plans, participate in team meetings, and observe skilled Platinum leaders and team mentors.
- Realistic $75,000–$100,000 first-year income potential
- Typical three-day weekends spent work free
- Potential long-term renewal commission on the policies you sell
- Some of the best and most attainable bonuses, incentives and travel rewards in the business
- Highly supportive team environment
- First-class sales support and customer service teams in Platinum’s home office allow you to focus on what you do best.
- Representatives use innovative mobile devices and online tools.
- Fast-paced career growth based on your hard work and dedication
- Ability to travel overnight Monday–Thursday.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
What Other Companies Call this Position
- Sales Representative
- Outside Sales
- Insurance Sales Agent
- Supplemental Insurance Sales
- Insurance Producer
Hiring Company Drivers!! - Class A CDL
Hiring Company Drivers!!
Earn 28% to start, averages $1,400 to $1,600/week
Progressive pay based on performance evaluations
Complete benefits package after 1 year
Home time is usually weekly, depending on driver location
Equipment is Peterbilt 386 with 680 HP
Must live East of the Rockies and no New England
Must have 5 years of Class A CDL Experience
Minimum 1 year of grain hopper experience
-Good reference checks
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!