Feather Drying Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Adventist Health Feather River Hospital - Scribe
This opportunity is located in Paradise, CA
To complete your application, please make sure to follow steps 1 and 2.
Scribes work closely with physicians and health care providers to supply real time charting of physician and patient encounters during medical exams. Scribes are responsible for a variety of clerical tasks that include retrieving medical records, documenting the results of diagnostic tests, and preparing discharge instructions, while maintaining the flow of the clinic.
Vituity is one of the largest in-house provider of scribes in the country with over 1500 scribe employees in over 50 Emergency Departments, Hospitalist Departments, Psychiatric Inpatient, and outside clinics. Our scribes successfully facilitate lasting partnerships between physicians, local communities and universities, patients and hospital staff. Our Scribe Alumni Program is designed for those interested in pursuing these connections throughout their career.
How to Apply
Step 1: Complete a scribe applicant test. Click HERE
Step 2: Use the APPLY NOW link located at the top of this page to submit your resume and complete your application.
The Application Process
- If the site you are applying for is hiring, you will be contacted by a recruiter only if your skills and experience best match the requirements of the current job opportunity
- Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not able to respond to phone inquiries regarding application status at this time
- First hand exposure to a clinical setting for undergraduates or post baccalaureate students pursuing a career in healthcare
- Great opportunity for students taking time off before Medical, PA or NP school
- Scribe hours are counted towards clinical training for most PA programs
- Work one-on-one with physicians and other health care providers
- Become proficient in medical terminology
- Outstanding networking and resume building opportunities
- Responsible and mature demeanor with a passion for medicine
- Strong writing skills
- Quick and accurate typing speed
- Experience with medical terminology is preferred
- Ability to stand, walk and follow a physician for extended periods of time
- Ability to work in a stressful and fast paced environment
- 1+ year commitment
- Excellent follow through
- Completion of scribe application test
Shift Supervisor - Store# 27053, ORO DAM & Feather River
Summary of Experience Customer service experience in a retail or restaurant environment - 1 year
Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
Six (6) months of experience in a position that required constant interacting with and fulfilling the requests of customers
Prepare and coach the preparation of food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients
At least six (6) months of experience delegating tasks to other employees and/or coordinating the tasks of two (2) or more employees
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to direct the work of others
Ability to learn quickly
Effective oral communication skills
Knowledge of the retail environment
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to work as part of a team
Ability to build relationships Starbucks is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals; including minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, and regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. Starbucks will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
Strategic Account Rep - Restoration, Construction, And Drying
Herc Rentals is a premier full-line equipment-rental company — providing our customers the equipment solutions they need to get their work done safely, confidently and cost effectively, while enabling them to conserve capital for their growth investments. With over 50 years of equipment-rental expertise, approximately 4,800 employees with approximately 275 company operated locations, principally in North America. Herc Rentals is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation; industrial & manufacturing; oil & gas; government & municipalities; construction, mining, & energy; remediation & restoration; emergency response; facilities; MRO; entertainment; and ground care. We aspire to be the supplier, employer and investment of choice in our industry, with core values that promote a culture built on integrity, respect, teamwork, and accountability. Short Description A Segment Key Account Representative for the Restoration and Construction Drying segments within the ProSolutions Group is responsible for daily account management and revenue growth through on site visits to customer job sites and offices. The role also focuses on the development of long-term partnerships within the Restoration and Construction drying industries with a focus on profitable revenue growth through sales activities for an assigned geography. They will be a single point of contact to resolve our customer’s needs, coordinate through branch, and provide timely and accurate billing. The person should have strong leadership skills, be able to work in a team, and be a self-motivated / self-starter. Responsibilities Plan and organize business strategies to achieve desired results and exceed goals on a consistent basis Identify customer needs and collaborate with operations to deliver on those needs Provide a consistently high level of customer service to all stakeholders with a view to retaining and building relationships Understand market conditions and competitive environment to maximize pricing opportunity Optimize product and service offerings to diversify customer base and reach additional market segments Plan and conduct frequent meetings with key stakeholders in each account to ensure the account is effective covering performance, growth initiatives and cost strategies Grow and manage strategic account development plans for key accounts by focusing on customer strategies to continuously grow the business Understanding of local competition and market rates in order to drive results Identify process improvements and product enhancements required for key account customers and effectively communicate to the wider sales group Increase ProSolutions revenue within the specific segment they are assigned, within assigned geographic area Provide excellent customer service on a 24/7 basis for restoration segment customers Drive revenue on 30 specific target accounts to reach revenue goals Direct sales called independently and through ride along with sales team Work directly with Segment Support Manager to create and implement strategic sales plan to grow revenue Work with regional sales managers, branch managers, sales reps, all to drive results on targeted sales campaigns Promote ProSolutions awareness and increase knowledge level of HERC Sales Force by conducting and participating in training. Assist in pricing on bids, rentals and projects, and assist in all product specific pricing strategies Create and Deliver customer education presentations Assist Division and Region with product specific fleet management When needed, Scope/Engineer solutions, coordinate mobilization and as required perform site set up and break down Requirements Professional Experience Educational Background Bachelor’s Degree, Associate’s degree, or experience in lieu of degree Conditions of Employment Minimum of 3-5 years of previous outside business to business sales experience 2-3 years Equipment rental experience necessary; experience specific to Power, HVAC, and Climate Control preferred Demonstrate experience in developing and implementing account management strategies for growth and retention Skills
Ability to negotiate with and influence decision makers
Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
Communicate professionally and effectively with all levels of the organization
Consistent and proven sales skill set
Drive results through teamwork and business processes
Driven and self-motivated to achieve results
Exhibits confidence and professionalism in public speaking and presentation
Negotiation and relationship management skills
Passion for customer service
Strategic thinking and problem solving ability
Strong level of product knowledge If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding career with a growth-oriented company, Herc Rentals is the right place for you! As an industry leader, we offer the opportunity for training, development, and advancement. In addition, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including a generous vacation program. Apply today to be part of a team built for success! EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets
Line Chef - Feather Lounge
includes but not limited to:
Prepares, seasons and garnishes food in assigned area, in accordance with prescribed recipes and plating guides
Orients and trains new employees in the units menu, recipes and procedures
Maintains a clean and sanitary work area
- Assists with ordering, payroll, scheduling and provides input on performance appraisals Secondary Duties and
Supports culinary management in maintaining the established fiscal guidelines
- Assists in the supervision and training of the culinary staff
Minimum Education and
Associates’ Degree or a two year Culinary Degree
Five years of culinary experience in a high volume, hospitality related food and beverage operation
Previous experience in teaching, training and assisting with the supervision of producing the finest food
In lieu of a degree, seven years of high volume, restaurant experience with training may be considered Competencies: Incumbent will master the following competencies while in this position:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Able to read recipes and follow written directions
Advanced knife skills
Able to produce quality work on all stations in the kitchen
Knowledge of safe and efficient operation of kitchen equipment
- Knowledge of the Mohegan Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO) as it relates to employment Training
Understanding of health and sanitation guidelines Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Fast paced kitchen environment
Must be able to stand, lift and bend for extended periods of time
Must be able to work various shifts and flexible hours Mohegan Sun practices Native American Preference. "Native American" means an individual who is duly enrolled member of the Mohegan Tribe or duly enrolled member of any group of Native Americans recognized as an Indian Tribe by the Mohegan Tribe, the United States, or the State of Connecticut.
Machine Operator | Plating Machine
- Follow procedures for polishing dies, polish dies for set amount of time
- Follow procedures for nickel plaiting dies, nickel plate dies for set amount of time
- Check titration levels and perform other tests as needed
- Adjust chemical mixtures daily to yield perfect results
- Improve processes and procedures to achieve overall efficiency standards
- Clean polish and nickel tanks on a weekly basis
- Quality check of all dies to determine if they can be moved to the next step in the production process
- Keep work area clean and free of safety hazards at all time
- Communicate with all other departments to ensure customer requirements are fully met
- Any other tasks as instructed by leads, supervisors or managers
- Assist other Finishing areas when needed
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to chemical fumes or airborne particles as well as moving mechanical parts.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Mostly standing and walking work. The employee is occasionally required to sit; stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., 40 hours per week with occasional overtime on Saturdays.
Preferred Education & Special License(s)/Certifications:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- OSHA Hazwoper 40 hour, preferred but not required.
- Prior plating experience.
Kocher+Beck USA L.P. is an equal opportunity employer.
Machine - Machine Operator
Title: Machine Operator
Primary Objectives of Position
Manufacture high quality tablets and/or capsules in an efficient and safe manner that complies with cGMPs and meets product specifications.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. High School education (HS Diploma or GED preferred)
2. Experience in food/pharmaceutical/nutraceutical processing operations, FDA regulated industry, or combination of experience, education, and training that provides the level of knowledge, skills, and experience needed to successful perform the job
3. Able to read, write, and speak in English
4. Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, rounding)
5. Detail oriented
6. Effective problem-solving skills
7. Ability to work independently and in a team environment
8. Ability to maintain a positive, professional, cooperative demeanor
9. Ability to foster productive working relationship with management, coworkers, vendors and customers
10. Ability to interpret, comply with, and support Company policies, procedures, work rules, and protocols
11. Ability to adapt effectively to workplace changes and new job duties/responsibilities
12. Ability to represent the Company in a positive and professional manner at all times
Physical Demands With or Without Accommodation
1. Ability to stand for extended periods of time (approximately 6-8 hours)
2. Ability to repeatedly bend, twist, and stoop throughout an 8-10 hour shift
3. Ability to frequently lift up to 25 kg (55 lbs.)
4. Ability to be exposed to considerable noise from machinery
5. Ability to be exposed to nutraceutical raw materials and powders
6. Ability to wear PPE as required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Sets-up equipment for processing operations.
2. Operates two or more of the following machines and processes as trained, instructed by supervisor, and in compliance with all safety and cGMP regulations:
§ Weigh up materials
§ 10ct V blender
§ 30cf V blender
§ Bosch GKF2000
§ IMA Zanasi
§ Ultra 8
o Tablet Compression
§ XL100 Korsch
§ XL400 Korsch
§ XPRESS700 Manesty
§ Fitz Mill
§ Fitz Mill
3. Promptly reports material, process, and equipment concerns, questions, and/or problems to supervisor for proper handling
4. Completes and verifies batch record entries, equipment log books, and other relevant documentation and records
5. Monitors process and equipment, making necessary adjustments as needed or required, to maintain batch record specifications
6. Tears down machine and equipment in accordance with training, instructions by supervisor, and in compliance with all safety and cGMP regulations
7. Cleans and maintains processing rooms and equipment
8. Assists Junior Operators with paperwork and machine processes as necessary
9. Works with personnel from other departments as necessary to ensure safety and quality in production
10. Follows established department SOP's, Company cGMPs, and all instructions, whether verbal or written
11. Complies with all Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations
12. Maintains a safe work environment and functions in a safe manner
13. Performs other duties, job related or otherwise, as assigned
14. Takes a 35 minute lunch within first five hours of punching in
15. Takes two 15 minute breaks – first break before lunch, second break after lunch
Textile Machine Operator
Danaher Company Description Pantone LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of X-Rite Incorporated, is the world-renowned authority on color and provider of color systems and leading technology for the selection and accurate communication of color across a variety of industries. The PANTONE® name is known worldwide as the standard language for color communication from designer to manufacturer to retailer to customer. X-Rite Company Description X-Rite, an Operating Company of Danaher Corporation, is the global leader in color science and technology. X-Rite develops, manufactures, markets and supports innovative color solutions through measurement systems, software, color standards and services. X-Rite’s expertise in inspiring, selecting, measuring, formulating, communicating and matching color helps users get color right the first time and every time, which translates to better quality and reduced costs. X-Rite serves a range of industries, including printing, packaging, photography, graphic design, video, automotive, paints, plastics, textiles, dental and medical.
DescriptionPantone LLC, a division of X-Rite, a Danaher Company, has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Machine Operator in our Carlstadt, New Jersey facility. Pantone has been the world leader in color communication and specification for over fifty years. Pantone’s products and services are used by designers and manufacturers in many industries – from graphic design and print to apparel and product design – to ensure accurate color from inspiration to realization.
*The Machine Operator is expected to:
Loading and unloading of textile dyeing machines
Cut and sew fabric utilized for specific jobs.
Extraction of fabric, fabric drying and cutting samples of recently dyed colors.
Learn all aspects of the dyeing cycle from start to finish.
Weigh dyes and Chemicals for dyeing of colors.
Perform heavy lifting; up to 50 lbs.
Maintain a clean work area. Perform daily and weekly 5S tasks in all work areas.
Perform daily and weekly preventative maintenance on machines on platform.
Provide feedback on processes / standard work procedures that align with DBS best team wins.
Be flexible with new workflows and change management; live the concept of continuous improvement
Assist in cycle counting
Strong attention to detail
Qualification *Education and Experience Required:
High School Diploma or GED * At least one year of Machine Operator experience
General Computer Skills:
Excel / Microsoft office
Bilingual English/Spanish a plus EEO – E-Verify
Danaher Corporation Overview Danaher’s Product Identification Platform is comprised of Videojet, Pantone, Esko, X-Rite, Foba, Linx, Laetus and AVT, a group of technology companies dedicated to helping customers give products unique identities. Through innovative software and hardware solutions for marking and coding, color selection and communication, packaging development, management and production, and track and trace, the Product Identification companies are simplifying the packaging value chain for 90% of products produced around the world.
Manufacturing & Operations
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-NJ-Carlstadt
Req ID: PAN000095
Softgel Machine Operator / Encapsulator - All Shifts, Industry, CA
Softgel Machine Operator / Encapsulator - all shifts, City of Industry, CA
Schedule/Shift: All shifts available! 3rd shift 10:30pm-7:00am, Mon.-Fri.; 2nd shift, 2:30pm-11pm Mon.-Fri.; and 1st shift 6:30am-3:00pm Mon.-Fri.
As a Machine Operator II / Encapsulator in the Machine Room Department, you will monitor the softgel machines and spread the product onto trays for drying. The Operator II / Encapsulator is a mid-level position where the individual has learned the basics of a Softgel Encapsulation machine and can reliably operate a machine under normal conditions with little or no guidance.
Essential Duties and
Spreads softgels on trays after tumble dryer.
Maintains supply of tray paper and empty trays at back of dryer.
Cleans and maintains processing rooms and equipment.
Sets-up equipment for processing operations.
Stirs medicine as needed.
Performs gel/medicine changes.
Performs or verifies batch record entries.
Starts gel and medicine on a Softgel Encapsulation Machine.
Maintains mineral oil level in Softgel Encapsulation Machine.
Operates Softgel Encapsulation Machine.
Checks quality of softgels coming out of the drying baskets.
Reports malfunctioning machine parts or other irregularities during the production run or changeover/cleaning of the machines to Lead/Supervisor.
Learns how to troubleshoot problems on the Softgel Encapsulation Machine.
Trains other employees on how to spread softgels, perform changeovers/cleanings of Softgel Encapsulation Machines, monitor Softgel Encapsulation Machine and other duties associated with the department.
Ensures batch records, equipment log books, and other relevant records are up-to-date.
Cleans processing rooms and equipment.
Monitors process and equipment, making necessary adjustments as needed or required, to maintain batch record specifications.
Follows established department SOP's, cGMP regulations, and batch record instructions.
Complies with all Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations.
Maintains a safe work environment and performs job duties in a safe manner.
Performs other job duties related to the job, as assigned by management.
High School Diploma or equivalent GED Certificate; and/or
Minimum 6-months experience in an FDA regulated industry (softgel manufacturing or food industry preferred); or
Any combination of experience, education, and training that provides the level of knowledge, skills, and experience needed to successful perform the job.
Ability to run 2 types of softgel products (regular oil/vegetarian oil, regular oil/regular paste, or vegetarian oil/regular paste) without assistance.
Proficient skills in reading, writing, and speaking in English.
Good written and oral communications skills & techniques.
Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, rounding).
Proficiency with 10-key calculator.
Effective problem-solving skills.
Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Ability to maintain a positive, professional, cooperative demeanor, conduct, and working relationship with peers, management, employees, and other individuals that interact with this position.
Ability to comply, interpret and support Company policies, procedures, work rules, and protocols.
Ability to adapt effectively to workplace changes and new job duties/responsibilities.
Ability to represent the Company in a positive and professional manner at all times.
Ability to lift up to 40-50 pounds For immediate consideration, apply today! Questions? Call Jason at 714.971.0721
? With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year. You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Printing Machine And Bindery Operator
Responsible for operating and tending printing presses and bindery machines. Performs traditional printing sheet feed and bindery operations.
- Operate printing and Bindery Machines.
- Run several presses with different size and color capacities.
- Prepare machines for printing.
- Install the printing plate with the images to be printed.
- Press operators prepare machines for printing.
- Ink the presses, load paper, and adjust the press to the paper size.
- Ensure that paper and ink meet specifications
- Adjust the flow of ink to the inking rollers accordingly.
- Guide paper through the press cylinders and adjust feed and tension controls.
- Monitor their operation and keep the paper feeders well stocked.
- Make adjustments to manage ink distribution, speed, and temperature in the drying chamber.
- Correct paper tears or jams.
- Search for and correct problems.
- Make quick corrections to avoid expensive losses of paper and ink.
- Pull sheets to check for printing imperfections.
- Set up, monitor, and adjust the printing process on a control panel or computer monitor.
- Oil and clean the presses and make minor repairs.
- Perform preventive maintenance.
- Perform digital, electrostatic, and ink-jet printing.
- Transfer files, blend colors, and proof images electronically using digital presses.
Intech Printing & Direct Mail, Inc so much more than just a printing company
What We Can Offer You
Positive Teamwork Environment with Dedicated Customer Service Support
Full Integrated Proprietary Technology Solutions to Aid Your Sales Activities
Sales ‘Dashboard’ (Browser-based for Remote Access)
Customer & Contact Management Automation to Aid in Day-to-Day Communication
Estimate Reporting Tools to Measure Win Ratios, Monitor Status & Aid Follow-up Efforts
Sales Reporting Tools to Measure Past & Present Revenue Trends
Project Estimating Calculator for Immediate Pricing
Real-Time Job Tracking & Scheduling to Eliminate Wasted Time
What We Can Offer Both You AND Your Customers:
Fully Automated Website Which Includes:
24/7 Customer Access
Browser-based File Uploads and Downloads
Fully Automated PDF Proofing System
Detailed Estimate & Job History Reporting
Editable Company, Contact and Shipping Address Information
Fully Integrated UPS WorldShip Tracking of ALL Ground and Air Shipments
Real-time USPS Confirm Service Mail Tracking with Custom Reporting Services
Online Inventory Management and Automated Fulfillment Services
Online Payment Processing Complete with Invoicing History
CNC Lathe Operator - Machine Operator
Established Troy, Michigan Tool Manufacturer needs CNC lathe operator-experienced only-
- Must be able to program, edit, and set up cnc lathe to make parts from prints
- Must have own tools, and transportation
- Manual lathe and mill experience a plus
Good wages, health care, paid vacation.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!