Feather Duster Winder Job Description Sample
Adventist Health Feather River Hospital - Scribe
This opportunity is located in Paradise, CA
To complete your application, please make sure to follow steps 1 and 2.
Scribes work closely with physicians and health care providers to supply real time charting of physician and patient encounters during medical exams. Scribes are responsible for a variety of clerical tasks that include retrieving medical records, documenting the results of diagnostic tests, and preparing discharge instructions, while maintaining the flow of the clinic.
Vituity is one of the largest in-house provider of scribes in the country with over 1500 scribe employees in over 50 Emergency Departments, Hospitalist Departments, Psychiatric Inpatient, and outside clinics. Our scribes successfully facilitate lasting partnerships between physicians, local communities and universities, patients and hospital staff. Our Scribe Alumni Program is designed for those interested in pursuing these connections throughout their career.
How to Apply
Step 1: Complete a scribe applicant test. Click HERE
Step 2: Use the APPLY NOW link located at the top of this page to submit your resume and complete your application.
The Application Process
- If the site you are applying for is hiring, you will be contacted by a recruiter only if your skills and experience best match the requirements of the current job opportunity
- Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not able to respond to phone inquiries regarding application status at this time
- First hand exposure to a clinical setting for undergraduates or post baccalaureate students pursuing a career in healthcare
- Great opportunity for students taking time off before Medical, PA or NP school
- Scribe hours are counted towards clinical training for most PA programs
- Work one-on-one with physicians and other health care providers
- Become proficient in medical terminology
- Outstanding networking and resume building opportunities
- Responsible and mature demeanor with a passion for medicine
- Strong writing skills
- Quick and accurate typing speed
- Experience with medical terminology is preferred
- Ability to stand, walk and follow a physician for extended periods of time
- Ability to work in a stressful and fast paced environment
- 1+ year commitment
- Excellent follow through
- Completion of scribe application test
Shift Supervisor - Store# 27053, ORO DAM & Feather River
Summary of Experience Customer service experience in a retail or restaurant environment - 1 year
Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
Six (6) months of experience in a position that required constant interacting with and fulfilling the requests of customers
Prepare and coach the preparation of food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients
At least six (6) months of experience delegating tasks to other employees and/or coordinating the tasks of two (2) or more employees
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to direct the work of others
Ability to learn quickly
Effective oral communication skills
Knowledge of the retail environment
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to work as part of a team
Ability to build relationships Starbucks is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals; including minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, and regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. Starbucks will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
Line Chef - Feather Lounge
includes but not limited to:
Prepares, seasons and garnishes food in assigned area, in accordance with prescribed recipes and plating guides
Orients and trains new employees in the units menu, recipes and procedures
Maintains a clean and sanitary work area
- Assists with ordering, payroll, scheduling and provides input on performance appraisals Secondary Duties and
Supports culinary management in maintaining the established fiscal guidelines
- Assists in the supervision and training of the culinary staff
Minimum Education and
Associates’ Degree or a two year Culinary Degree
Five years of culinary experience in a high volume, hospitality related food and beverage operation
Previous experience in teaching, training and assisting with the supervision of producing the finest food
In lieu of a degree, seven years of high volume, restaurant experience with training may be considered Competencies: Incumbent will master the following competencies while in this position:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Able to read recipes and follow written directions
Advanced knife skills
Able to produce quality work on all stations in the kitchen
Knowledge of safe and efficient operation of kitchen equipment
- Knowledge of the Mohegan Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO) as it relates to employment Training
Understanding of health and sanitation guidelines Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Fast paced kitchen environment
Must be able to stand, lift and bend for extended periods of time
Must be able to work various shifts and flexible hours Mohegan Sun practices Native American Preference. "Native American" means an individual who is duly enrolled member of the Mohegan Tribe or duly enrolled member of any group of Native Americans recognized as an Indian Tribe by the Mohegan Tribe, the United States, or the State of Connecticut.
3Rd Shift Winder Operator
- Tends winding machine that rolls lengths of floor covering between various stages of processing, working as member of a crew: Removes spindle from dolly and positions spindle in winding machine, using power hoist.
- Pulls end of floor covering sheet through winder and secures sheet to empty spindle, using tape.
- Starts machine, and regulates speed of winder to maintain even winding.
- Adjusts tension rolls on machine and sets yardage counter, using hand-tools.
- Examines material for pinholes, using magnifying glass.
- Stops machine when splices reach winder, indicating end of roll.
- Tears or cuts spliced section, tapes end of sheet to prevent unwinding, and removes full spindle of floor covering from machine.
- Records locations of pinholes and other imperfections on card and attaches card to full spindle.
- May stop machine during winding and cut out designated defective sections of floor covering.
- 3rd Shift
- $12.00/hr. plus $.60 shift differential
Ac/Dc Motor Winder
Brick Staffing is seeking an Electric Motor Winder client in Cleveland, OH. Candidate must have prior experience rewinding various types of electro-mechanical equipment.
· Inspect various kinds of electro-mechanical equipment for damage and evidence of electrical malfunctions.
· Test condition of windings according to EASA standards.
· Illustrate and/or document all relevant data specific to unit's electro-magnetic characteristics, operating conditions, existing damage, or intended serviceability.
· Dismantle and/or strip damaged or unserviceable electro-mechanical equipment.
· Prepare all reusable parts for rewinding and inspect renewed parts for hidden, structural damage, or unusual conditions.
· Rewind various kinds of electro-mechanical equipment, including, but not limited to: single-phase, three-phase, dc fields, armatures, wound rotors and synchronous fields. Observe proper insulating techniques and/or requirements during rewinding.
· Test rewound electro-mechanical equipment according to EASA standards and document test results.
· Complete required paperwork for each job accurately and on a timely basis.
· Operate specialized repair and testing equipment, including, but not limited to: winding machines, test panels, surge testers, core-loss testers, cut-off saws, burnout ovens, bake ovens, grinders, cranes, forklift trucks, brazing units, dip tanks, VPI systems, and various hand-held power and non-power tools.
· Observe all safety procedures and use proper protective equipment (including safety goggles/glasses, hearing protection, steel-toed boots, etc.).
· Preferred level of education: High school diploma or equivalent.
· Preferred level of experience: 5+ years of relevant experience.
· Mechanical aptitude.
· Ability to work alone or within a team.
· Focused on safety and quality.
· Positive attitude.
· Ability to understand, perform and retain various skill-related training and operation and safety procedures.
Electric Motor Winder
Electric Motor & Contracting Company, Inc. is one of the largest independently owned repair facilities for electrical rotating machinery in the United States. Our facility is equipped with the most modern and technically advanced equipment available. EMC serves a variety of industries including power generation, hydrocarbon, chemical processing, water resources, marine, pulp and paper, mining, and nuclear.
• Knowledge of rewinding 3 phase form coil and random wound stators
• Knowledge of rewinding DC armatures and fields
• Familiarity with electrical test equipment (i.e. surge tester, low resistance bridge, multimeter, megohmeter, ampmeter, voltmeter)
• Familiarity with electrical tests (i.e. surge test, hi-pot test, checking polarity and resistance on windings, taking megger readings).
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Must provide own basic hand tools (testing equipment is provided by the company).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds and able to stand/walk for extended periods.
• Must be willing to work overtime.
• Must be able to pass drug screen and background check.
Our company prides itself on:
-Maintaining a clean, state of the art facility
-Providing quality service to our customers
-Employing and retaining great people
Our company offers an excellent benefits package that includes:
-Paid vacation and holidays
-Health, life, and dental insurance
-Short term and long term disability
-401K and profit sharing
-Uniforms provided by the company
Salary history or requirements are to be provided with all inquiries.
Check out our web site to learn more about our business.
Electric Motor Winder AND Mechanic
Electric Motor Winder
Leppert-Nutmeg, Inc. is an established Electric Motor/Generator Company in northern Connecticut. Our service area encompasses the Northeastern United States.
We are looking for experienced ELECTRIC MOTOR/GENERATOR WINDERS who are looking to excel.
Our winding department handles rewinds from small single phase AC motors up thru 13.8KV Generators.
If you are looking for something new and different, this is the place. Come learn from winders with 25, 30 even 40 years of experience.
The right candidates should have the following skill set:
· Attention to detail
· Strong safety record
· Team player
· Experience with AC low voltage random windings
· Experience with medium voltage a plus
· Experience with high voltage a plus, plus
The individual will refurbish, test and rewind AC/DC motors and generators.
Must work well in a team environment, have attention to detail and strong safety awareness. Must be willing to work flexible hours as required, including working on site.
We are also looking for SKILLED MECHANICS responsible for disassembly and assembly of motors and generators.
Possible room for advancement within the company for the right individuals.
Excellent pay and benefits with a competitive compensation package. Including quality health insurance. Flexible Spending Plans and 401(K). Paid vacation after 1 year. 10 paid Holidays. Uniforms.
Starting pay is bases on experience, $20-$25/hr.
Must be reliable and flexible to work demands with possible overtime requirements
Job benefits include employer sponsored medical plans, 401k plan, paid holiday and vacation, company uniforms and medical flexible spending plan
Employment Service Connection is seeking experienced candidates for Coil Winders Machine Operation position
*Must have prior coil/winding machine experience.
- Perform mechanical assembly / coil winding machine operation according to the standard operating procedures and instructions based on lean manufacturing philosophy (KANBAN, one piece flow, Ishikawa diagrams).
- Use blue prints, work instructions and schematics to perform assembly operations.
- Use basic measuring, hand (impact wrenches, torques wrenches) and power tools as necessary for the assembly of specific parts. May use overhead cranes and forklift.
- Maintain communication with the quality department to ensure work passes inspection and is ready for shipment timely. Use the non-conformity report to track any issue. Be involved in improvement group if it is request in order to solve any issue.
- Follow the plan and schedule defined by the supervisor and production department.
- Cross train in different workstations
- May conduct electrical tests if needed.
- Ensure tasks are performed according to organizational requirements for quality management and environmental, health and safety standards, policies and procedures.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Experience performing mechanical assembly in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Must have good verbal and written communication and comprehension skills
- Must have attention to detail and be able to perform basic math calculations
- The ability to thrive in a team environment, and to be able to work with necessary supervision
- Must have the ability to follow detailed instructions, blueprints, and the ability to interpret measurements.
- Experience using measuring devices and power tools (torque guns and hand tools) is required.
- Electrical and mechanical aptitude is required
Our values are guiding principles, which inspire and support us in our daily work to achieve the best solutions for our employees and our customers.
Our vision is to help as many people as possible find good jobs, by helping as many clients as possible find good people for their staffing needs.
Our partnership approach is very unique, yet simple. Each candidate we are able to put on assignment becomes an internal customer of ours. We realize without them, who/what are we? They are the core of our business!
Winder Operator III
Winder Operator III
Job ID: 4094
Functional Area: MANUFACTUR
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Relocation Provided: No
Location: GRIFFIN, GA
Education Required: High School or GED Preferred
Experience Required: None
Hours of Work: 12 hour shifts/8a-8p/8p-8a
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for operation of extrusion equipment; including but not limited to, product quality, following all SOCs, winder flips, box making, core and resin supply constancy. Must comply with all safety, quality, GMPs, productivity and cleanliness standards.
Responsible meeting production and product requirements in accordance with the scheduled work order(s).
Makes boxes and waxes cores to be used to fulfill work order requirements on production line.
Ensure adequate raw material (compound) levels are available to consistently run line.
Performs first piece, periodic and finished roll quality checks: such as, roll weight, width, footage, stretch, core length, packaging and other quality inspections in accordance with Quality Line Report.
When applicable, and directed by work order, complete quality check on every roll.
Assists Production Techs in making changeovers, line thread-up, screen changes and other set-up tasks needed to getting production lines in operation.
Responsible for accurately completing and recording production data on work order paperwork.
All other assignments, general and specific, as directed by Supervision
Responsible for working safely, cleanly and ethically. Follow all plant PPE requirements, safety rules and policies. Reports unsafe conditions to supervisor immediately.
Responsible for maintaining general area housekeeping and recording its completion in the daily cleaning logs.
Responsible for following all GMPs to assure food product safety.
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES: This job description reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified for the purpose of job evaluation.It should not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job nor shall be construed as giving exclusive title to every function described.
- Although certain positions have specific tasks and responsibilities with respect to food safety, the food safety and quality of all products manufactured by Berry is the responsibility of every Berry employee. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Coil Winder - 2Nd Shift
Perform coil winding operations on a variety of coils and for different applications, size, design, etc., on small to medium coils.
Set-up winding machines and related equipment for size and type of wire, number of turns, type and size of insulation, etc.
Perform basic soldering operations.
Adjust fixtures and tension devises for proper winding tension.
Tag or label finished coils.
Provide proper resistance when winding coils
Testing of finished coils
Perform work from specifications, and/or communicated instructions.
Follow established working procedures.
Operator is responsible for own work, under minimal supervision and instructions.
Meet or exceed quality and quantity standards.
Keep work area clean and orderly.
Contribute suggestions for methods or product improvement.
Ability to use and operate tools and equipment consistent with this job.
Ability to read and use drawings, routings, blue prints, specifications, part numbers, and other shop documents affecting this position.
Perform other related duties as assigned.
Adheres to all environmental, health, safety rules and regulations, and work instructions.
High school diploma or GED + 6 months experience working in a manufacturing environment
Soldering training/experience Hours: + 3:30pm to 1:30am, Monday - Thursday ID: 2017-1043
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!