Feather Washer Job Description Sample
Adventist Health Feather River Hospital - Scribe
This opportunity is located in Paradise, CA
To complete your application, please make sure to follow steps 1 and 2.
Scribes work closely with physicians and health care providers to supply real time charting of physician and patient encounters during medical exams. Scribes are responsible for a variety of clerical tasks that include retrieving medical records, documenting the results of diagnostic tests, and preparing discharge instructions, while maintaining the flow of the clinic.
Vituity is one of the largest in-house provider of scribes in the country with over 1500 scribe employees in over 50 Emergency Departments, Hospitalist Departments, Psychiatric Inpatient, and outside clinics. Our scribes successfully facilitate lasting partnerships between physicians, local communities and universities, patients and hospital staff. Our Scribe Alumni Program is designed for those interested in pursuing these connections throughout their career.
How to Apply
Step 1: Complete a scribe applicant test. Click HERE
Step 2: Use the APPLY NOW link located at the top of this page to submit your resume and complete your application.
The Application Process
- If the site you are applying for is hiring, you will be contacted by a recruiter only if your skills and experience best match the requirements of the current job opportunity
- Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not able to respond to phone inquiries regarding application status at this time
- First hand exposure to a clinical setting for undergraduates or post baccalaureate students pursuing a career in healthcare
- Great opportunity for students taking time off before Medical, PA or NP school
- Scribe hours are counted towards clinical training for most PA programs
- Work one-on-one with physicians and other health care providers
- Become proficient in medical terminology
- Outstanding networking and resume building opportunities
- Responsible and mature demeanor with a passion for medicine
- Strong writing skills
- Quick and accurate typing speed
- Experience with medical terminology is preferred
- Ability to stand, walk and follow a physician for extended periods of time
- Ability to work in a stressful and fast paced environment
- 1+ year commitment
- Excellent follow through
- Completion of scribe application test
Shift Supervisor - Store# 27053, ORO DAM & Feather River
Summary of Experience Customer service experience in a retail or restaurant environment - 1 year
Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
Six (6) months of experience in a position that required constant interacting with and fulfilling the requests of customers
Prepare and coach the preparation of food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients
At least six (6) months of experience delegating tasks to other employees and/or coordinating the tasks of two (2) or more employees
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to direct the work of others
Ability to learn quickly
Effective oral communication skills
Knowledge of the retail environment
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to work as part of a team
Ability to build relationships Starbucks is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals; including minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, and regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. Starbucks will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver - Feather Falls
It Pays to Be an Owner Operator with HVH.
• When you have the right partner, it makes a difference.
• Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference.
• We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on practical miles.
• This translates to higher earnings we pay .91cpm + fuel surcharge to start.
• You ll also get home regularly, earn annual incentives and plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road.
• Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home.
• Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too.
Owner Operators Enjoy:
We have excellent opportunities for local and regional company drivers in Colorado.
Please submit form above to be contacted by a recruiter.
Get on the Road with Our Lease Purchase Program
• Take your driving career to the next level with our hassle-free Lease Purchase Program.
• It s never been easier to be your own boss.
• Choose your truck and get going with guaranteed interest free rates and payments.
• Get all the tools and support you need to get out on the road to ownership with confidence. We require one year of OTR experience in the last three years.
Our Lease Purchase Program offers drivers:
Associated topics: cdl a operator, cdl a owner, cdl a owner operator, independent contractor, lease, lp program, own truck driving, own your own, own your own truck, owner operator truck
Line Chef Feather Lounge - Montville
This position assists the Chefwith the day-to-day operations of the food department.
includes but not limited to:
• Prepares, seasons and garnishes food in assigned area, inaccordance with prescribed recipes and plating guides
• Orients and trains new employees in the units menu, recipesand procedures
• Maintains a clean and sanitary workarea
• Assists with ordering, payroll, scheduling andprovides input on performance appraisals
Secondary Duties and
Supports culinary management in maintaining theestablished fiscal guidelines
Assists in the supervisionand training of the culinary staff
• Associates Degree or a two year
• Five years of culinary experience in ahigh volume, hospitality related food and beverage operation
• Previous experience in teaching, training and assisting withthe supervision of producing the finest food
• In lieu ofa degree, seven years of high volume, restaurant experience withtraining may be considered
Competencies: Incumbent will master the followingcompetencies while in this position:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to read recipes and follow written directions
• Advanced knife skills
• Able to produce quality workon all stations in the kitchen
• Knowledge of safe andefficient operation of kitchen equipment
• Knowledge ofthe Mohegan Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO) as it relatesto employment
Understanding of health and sanitation guidelines
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Fast paced kitchenenvironment
Must be able to stand, lift and bend forextended periods of time
Must be able to work variousshifts and flexible hours
Associated topics: catering, chief chef, commercial, corporate, corporate kitchen, deli chef, grill chef, pastry chef, restaurant assistant chef, service
Steward-Pot& Pan Washer
Tampa's premier cafe, bakery, deli and catering company since 1963--we're known for...Fresh ingredients. Hearty Servings. Some prepared traditionally. Some found nowhere else. All made with our signature touch.
Our friendly, can-do/will-do Stewards/Pot & Pan Washers know how to keep customers coming back again and again. Responsibilities include:
- Maintain a clean, neat facility (inside and out)
- Wash pots & pans
- Perform basic food prep i.e. wash produce, season meats, portion dressings, etc.
- Receive, unpack & store deliveries
- Help customers with carry-outs
- Assisting other prep stations as needed
We offer some of the best pay around. And our benefits include:
- Working alongside a talented, friendly, long-term staff who share their knowledge and experience
- Ample opportunities to cross-train and move up
- Two weeks vacation pay
- Individual medical coverage with a substantial employer contribution (FT only)
- 401k plan with a company match (FT only)
- Employee discounts
- And CLOSED on Sundays, Christmas, and Thanksgiving Day
Also available through payroll deduction at very competitive rates: life, disability, dental, and, vision.
While the ideal candidate is available to work anytime during our operational hours, one must make himself/herself available to work at least one of the following production windows:
- Early Morning Prep & Lunch Rush between 6a and 3p Monday through Saturday (35-45 hrs/week)
- Lunch Rush & Evening between 11a and 11p Monday through Saturday (35-45 hrs/week)
- Full-Time Evening Only between 2p and 10p and/or 3p -11p Monday though Saturday (35-45 hrs/week)
- Part-time Only between 6p and 10p Monday through Saturday (15-25 hrs/week)
- Over Night between 9p and 7a (35-45 hrs/week) - No Saturday evening shifts except during the holiday season.
We seek a talented Steward/Pot & Pan Washer who:
- Loves to work with the public
- Works quickly and precisely
- Thrives in a busy, organized environment
- Seeks long-term employment---one year or more
- Understands that hospitality staff works when others are playing, especially on Saturdays and during the Holiday Season (Nov. 1 through Dec. 31)
- Welcomes a drug-free, smoke-free environment
- Agrees to a pre-employment background check (criminal and driving)
• Wright's Gourmet House
• 1200 S Dale Mabry
• Tampa, FL 33629
• One mile south of Kennedy Blvd in the heart of South Tampa.
Thank you for considering us!
Tampa's premier cafe deli, and catering company since 1963. We offer a wide variety of food and services to please our guests. We are known especially for our hearty deli sandwiches, fresh salads, & scrumptious desserts. We're also widely recognized for our corporate catering.
We take tremendous pride in the food we serve. We work with the finest, freshest ingredients and endeavor to create an experience which pleases your senses. That philosophy has been the key to our success for over 50 years.
Laundry - Washer Loader
The Laundry Attendant is responsible for fding, ironing, sorting and maintaining the proper storage of all Hotel linen.
- Laundry experience is preferred.
- Able to understand, read and write in English.
- Respond to guest requests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Able to stoop and bend freely and lift and load wet-dry linen up to 100 lbs Neat, pleasant personality.
- Ability to work on feet for an extended period of time.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to read room numbers, dates and basic instructions.
- Load/unload commercial washers & dryers.
- Properly sort all linen/uniforms into correct piles for processing.
- Be familiar with all different linen types and which type belongs to which department.
- Correctly use each piece of laundry equipment and report any maintenance concerns immediately.
- Be able to identify each laundry chemical, its purpose and how to handle property.
- Assist with maintaining accurate records of all linen processed on a daily basis.
- Properly care and use equipment, linen and supplies.
- Keep laundry and machinery clean at all times.
- Carry trash to compactor. Bring linen to assigned floor.
- Assist in other housekeeping areas as needed.
- Carry dirty linen to laundry.
- Free Parking
- Free Meals
- Free Uniforms
- Uniforms laundered free
- Matching 401(k)
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- Free access to on-site state of the art fitness center
Full Time Employees
- 14 days Paid Time Off per year
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Educational Assistance
Deloitte Hotel and Conference Center is managed by Benchmark Hospitality International. This facility is a private hotel and conference center located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The objective is to provide gracious, personalized service in a high quality and high volume luxury hotel environment.
- 800 single occupancy guest rooms
- 95K square feet of conference and classroom space
- Cutting edge hospitality and educational technology
- Marketplace style, three meals a day restaurant
- 18 hour coffee/wine bar
- Casual indoor & outdoor, social venue
- 12K square foot Fitness Center
800 single occupancy guest rooms
95K square feet of conference and classroom space
Cutting edge hospitality and educational technology
Marketplace style, three meals a day restaurant
Casual indoor/outdoor social & entertainment venue
Clean and organized dishwasher.
Familiar with duties of job in a high volume Restaurant.
No late hours as we close at 10 pm every night.
Excellent environment and benefits.
Antonio's has built an excellent reputation serving Authentic, from
scratch Italian cuisine since 1990.
Closed Major Holidays and Sundays
Drums / Parts Washer Tech
Drums / Parts Washer Tech -- Position open for Class A/B Driver with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements for picking up and transporting hazardous waste drums (55 gallon) and servicing parts washers (parts cleaning machines used at automotive repair facilities). Applicant must meet the following requirements:
· At least 5 years driving experience within the last 10 years
· Clean MVR (no DUI's; no fault accidents) and valid Medical Card
· Must have a Class A /B license
· Provide appropriate CDL and endorsements for the position
· Pass a CleanTech Road test
· Must pass a Drug and Alcohol test
· Fluent in English
Drivers should also be in good physical condition; likes to work , displays a positive attitude and is a team player! (Understanding of hazardous waste manifesting is also helpful). If you possess these qualities, we invite you to apply today. Attach your resume in Word format and please visit our website at cleantechenv.com for further description of the company.
CleanTech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace.
Environment Control the South Sound is currently accepting applications for experienced and non experienced window washers for commercial projects in and around South King and Pierce Counties. This position has the opportunity to grow into Full-Time. Applicants must be flexible in scheduling. This will include some day shifts and evening shifts.
Duties may vary according to the assignment. Expect to be on your feet and moving majority of the time while on shift.
Job Duties Included But Are Not Limited To:
*Wash and Dry glass surfaces on the insides and outsides of buildings
*In addition to windows, they often wash glass partitions, mirrors and any other glass surfaces. Window washers will use brushes, sponges, wet cloths, extension poles and apply soapy water or other cleaning solutions to the surfaces.
*Dry surfaces with glass, cloth, chamois or squeegee.
Must have a reliable source of transportation, valid drivers license, and vehicle insurance along with a clean driving record.
Must be dependable, hard working, ability to communicate with manager effectively, following complex directions/ instructions.
Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Authorized to work in the United States
Ability to travel to various locations
You will also be cross trained on carpet cleaning.
$13.00 to $15.00 /hour
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
We also offer a version wireless discount to our employees.
Auto Quick Washer
Looking for a motivated candidate for our cleanup department
Wash stock and sold units, maintain dealership grounds, assist with courtesy transportation and delivery washes.
Must be able to lift 25+ pounds and stand for long periods of time and work in an outdoor environment
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!