Feeding Hills Job Description Sample
Part Time - Lyft Driver
What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Lyft Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Lease Purchase Class A CDL Truck Driver Needed
Employer offers Best-In-Class CDL A Truck Driving Opportunities through our Lease Purchase program! Class A CDL Truck Drivers want to own your own truck? Be your own boss as an Independent Contractor.
With CRST, its easy getting started on a Lease Purchase program. A profitable, long-term partnership is worth a lot more than any upfront payment. 99% No Touch. 80% Drop and Hook. We do our best to keep you running on the road.
At Expedited, youll rack up the miles. Youre going from driver to business owner, not driver to lumper. Lease Purchase with CRST Expedited is easy because we dont bog you down with excessive payments and details. We want your truck up and running.
Job Description - Security Officer
Securitas Security Services USA
Title: Security Officer
JOB SUMMARY: Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel. Makes periodic tours to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment. Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors and premises.
· The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
· All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
· Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
· In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
· All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
1. Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process; assists visitors with a legitimate need to gain entry to the facility; screens visitors and client employees in an efficient manner in order to expedite their admittance to the site or facility.
2. Provides an atmosphere in which all client employees and visitors know that the client responds to and cares about their needs; provides a courteous, respectful and pleasant interaction with each client employee and visitor as perceived from their point of view; presents a good image of the client and its security department.
3. Communicates in a manner that is open, honest and responsive in all situations; to the extent authorized, provides information regarding the site and surrounding area as requested by visitors.
4. Monitors entrances and exits; acts to prevent unapproved or unlawful entry; controls entrances, the movement of people and vehicles, and parking; operates a gate and examines vehicle contents; monitors remote entrances using closed-circuit television; operates remote access devices; in a calm manner directs persons who cause a disturbance to leave the property.
5. Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked ingress and egress, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons; inspects buildings and grounds using appropriate equipment and protective gear.
6. Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies or security investigations; sets up barriers and signage, and provides direction or information to others.
7. Prepares logs or reports as required for site; writes or types reports or enters information in a computer using standard grammar; inspects security control logs and takes action as required.
8. Observes and reports incidents or suspicious activity to client representatives, company management, life/safety personnel or public safety authorities as appropriate for the circumstances and/or as required by the site.
9. Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents or conditions following procedures established for the site, by the company, and/or through training or certification.
10. Acts to ensure that all property removal is conducted within appropriate policy requirements and in accord with client standards; identifies client products or materials among items carried by client employees or visitors.
11. Carries out specific tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as required for the assigned site.
With branch locations in over 200 cities nationwide, Securitas is the most locally-focused security company in the United States. We offer on-site, mobile and remote guarding as well as corporate risk management.
As a leader in the security industry Securitas offers employees the opportunity to grow with the company and advance to other positions. We equip our employees with the tools, mentoring and training they need to develop as security officers and progress into more operational or senior security positions. Many people in our company started their careers as security officers.
Specialized Training Opportunities
At Securitas USA we believe that our successful future will be achieved by supporting the development of our people’s skills. Proper recruitment, extensive training and ongoing coaching are the tenets of a team that works better, harder and with the best results. We strive to help our employees develop to their full potential in our industry.
Remote English Teacher - Qkids
Employment type: Contract, part-time
Start date: ASAP
Location: Remote, online
Hours: 6-19 hours/week
Rate: $16-20 USD/hr
ABOUT US: Employer is a national leader in cross-cultural E-learning, teaching English to over 100,000 Chinese elementary and secondary school students through a patented and effective gaming platform that connects students and teachers in real time. Guiding students through a curriculum of fun, dynamic, and engaging narrative gaming adventures, English teachers from the United States and Canada lead students to English mastery from the comfort of their own homes.
Employer provides incredible workplace flexibility that caters to any schedule. We are ready to build lasting growth for both students and teachers. With your help, we can continue to impact cross-cultural communication positively. Join today, and let's shape the future of E-Learning together!
- Teach English to Chinese children between 5 - 12 years of age through Employer’ interactive software program. Knowledge of Chinese is not necessary. Each class is 30 minutes. All curricula are preset and incorporated with animated characters and games. There is paid training before orientation. Further training and support is provided along with your coursework.
- Available to teach a minimum of 6 hours (12 classes) per week. There are 19 hours (38 classes) available weekly.
[Our class time slots]
7 days a week- Morning Eastern Time (AM - EST): 5:40-6:10, 6:20-6:50, 7:00-7:30, 7:40-8:10
Plus Friday and Saturday- Night Eastern Time (PM - EST): 7:40-8:10, 8:20-8:50, 9:00-9:30, 9:40-10:10 10:20-10:50
- Native fluency English speakers who are based in United States, Canada. This is due to the limitation of our internet server and we do not discriminate against nationality.
- Earned a degree or currently enrolled in a university program.
- Prior teaching experience or experience with early childhood education.
If you are invited to our hiring process, we will ask for 3 pieces of hiring materials including your available time slots, computer spec, and an introduction video including your level of education, any experience working with children or as a teacher, and 1 minute of a teacher read-aloud.
This opportunity: Contract, Part-time, Work from home, Online, Work online, Tutor, English Teacher, Students
Outside Sales/Territory Sales - Established Route, Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
Exciting Outside Sales Opportunity
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
GREAT NEW PRODUCT FOR EVERY MERCHANT!
How would you like to sell a product that merchants LOVE?
We’ve been in the business for more than 5 years and currently have over 1,000,000 consumers receiving over 4.5 million messages from our merchants. Our merchant and consumer attrition rate is unheard of with only 2% leaving us each month!
SenText Solutions has all the tools and expertise you need to explain this to your merchant base, get them to buy and, most importantly, show them how to become extremely successful with our product, by using it the right way! Many of our merchants achieve an ROI that exceeds 1000%.
Average $45-$50 monthly residual per merchant account
Average $150-$200 up front commission per new merchant account
Residuals are LIFETIME VESTED
We pay residuals and commissions DAILY
We have agents already making over $25,000 per month in residual income
This year we’ll pay out over $1,000,000 in residuals
Texting is here to stay! Call the experts and get your merchants involved TODAY!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Production Crew Chief
We are hiring a Production Crew Chief to join our team! You will run a crew, operate machinery and equipment used in mitigating fire and water losses along with mold mitigation. As well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Manage a crew of 1-5 people
- Operate, maintain and clean mitigation machinery and equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair any mechanical failures
- Complete work and requests in a timely fashion
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- 2 years Previous experience in remediation, or managing a construction crew
- IICRC Certifications - WRT/ASD/Mold/Carpet and Upholstery
- Familiarity with schematics and technical drawings
- Familiarity with mitigation machinery and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
CDL Class A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Keep your business moving with CDL-A owner operator truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Ready for a contract you can understand? TransAm Trucking, a leading refrigerated carrier, has owner operator truck driver opportunities available now for professional CDL-A drivers! We offer an excellent CPM pay scale and the miles you need to achieve higher earning potential.
84 CPM loaded & empty
Fuel surcharge paid (loaded & empty)
Paid base plates & permits
Discount fuel network
100% lumper reimbursement
$40 Stop Pay (after 1st stop)
Paid reefer fuel & paid tolls
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Late-model leasing opportunities available
To learn more about CDL-A owner operator truck drivier opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Owner Operator Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Licensed Practical Nurse/ Registered Nurse
We are seeking an LTC LPN/RN - Per Diem to join our team! You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to assigned patients.
- Care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients
- Provide basic patient care and treatment
- Collaborate with registered nurses to administer prescribed medications
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply Directly at www.crsmedicalstaffing.com
Cdl-A Company Truck Drivers
Regional CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Now Open at Fleetmaster!
With 24/7 recruiting lines, Fleetmaster Express is always there to answer
Earn excellent pay and great home time as a CDL-A Regional Truck Driver with Fleetmaster Express. Our regional routes run through Eastern U.S. (excluding NYC) with additional lanes open in Texas and Arkansas.
Elite advantages for elite drivers!
Starting rates of .40 CPM
Outstanding home time options
401(k) with employer match
Paid vacations, holidays, birthdays, anniversaries
Long-term disability, short-term disability, & life insurance
Bonus incentives to give your pay a boost
Health & dental benefits available
Late-model trucks (assigned & APU-quipped)
Driver referral program
No Northeast Runs!
Are you ready to become a part of the Fleetmaster team? We’re ready to hear from you! Contact us today to learn more about our truck driver opportunities!
Positions may vary by location, so be sure to give us a call!
23 years of age
Recent, verifiable tractor/trailer experience
CDL-A with good truck driver record
Arkansas (Springdale) | Georgia (Albany) | Indiana (Monticello) | New York (Latham) | North Carolina (Eden) | Ohio (Findlay, Columbus) | Pennsylvania (Harrisburg) | Tennessee (Chestnut Hill) | Virginia (Roanoke, Danville, Williamsburg) | West Virginia (Weirton) | Wisconsin (Deforest)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!