Fence Erector Job Description Sample
Duties include erecting and dismantling scaffolding safely and efficiently including: setting scaffold bases, framing, tying off, hoisting equipment and climbing ladders to access scaffolding.
Minimum of 1 years of scaffold experience. Ability for overnight travel and a valid driver license required. Please send inquiries or apply with resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steel Building Erectors Tradesmen International, America's elite skilled labor force, is seeking highly motivated craft professionals to join our team. We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees serving the world’s top contractors. With more than 5,000 active clients, we have plenty of great job opportunities for
Steel Building Erectors who are among the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits and safety training to our employees. If you’re a
Steel Building Erectors and want to work alongside other proven craftsmen who emphasize safety, productivity and superior craftsmanship, this is your chance to advance your career!
Requirements Looking for skilled and experienced workers for current and upcoming projects involving working with architectural sheet metal (roofing & siding etc.).
Installing roof trusses
Installing corrugated sheet metal
Light iron work
Installing corrugated metal roofing
3 yrs min. metal building experience
Valid drivers license
verifiable work history Positions are full time and long term work is available.
Company Details Tradesmen International, America’s elite skilled labor force, is seeking experienced
Steel Building Erectors to join our team. We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees across North America. With more than 5,000 active clients we have a plenty of great opportunities for skilled construction carpenters that want to be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America. In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
Dental and vision plan
Prescription drug plan
Short-term disability + 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
Tool purchase programs
Recruiter Name Joseph Shepherd
Recruiter Phone Number 501-228-8808
CategorySheet Metal - Laborer
Field Installation Technician - Steel Erector
We are hiring a Field Installation Technician - Steel Erector to join our team! You will operate machinery and equipment, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Operate heavy machinery and equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair any mechanical failures
- Complete work at heights and have some millwright and steel erection experience.
- Perform rigging to mobile crane and heavy machinery
- Adhere to industrial safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing or other related fields
- Familiarity with blueprints and technical drawings
- Familiarity with heavy machinery and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Drivers License
- Heavy equipment license
- Welding experience would be a plus
- Long term, stable work environment
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
For forty-eight years, Engineered Systems has been providing companies in the southeastern United States with their material lifting needs. We design, fabricate, install, and maintain overhead cranes and hoists, along with other lifting systems.
Engineered Systems was founded in 1969 by Mr. Larry LaPlue, PE, and has since grown to be the most comprehensive Crane and Hoist company in the south. In addition to designing and building new equipment, we have a large staff of over 90 technicians who are trained to inspect, maintain, and modify all of your lifting equipment and needs.
Rigger-Millwright-Cdl Driver-Machinery Mover And Erector
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE A COMMERCIAL DRIVERS LICENSE (CDL).
Move heavy machinery such as CNC machines, press brakes, printers, and lasers using forklifts and tractor trailer trucks.
- Must have CDL to drive trucks to job sites.
- Relocate machinery at customers place of business
- Maintains trucks and forklifts.
- Move machines from one point to another, Out of State Travel is required.
- Maintains safe work environment by watching out for foot traffic; following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps forklift operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
Safety Management, CDL REQUIRED, forklift experience required, must be drug free, must have clean driving record, millwright experience a plus, mechanical and/or electrical experience a plus.
Please send in resume and MVR to fax or email
Project Manager -Miscellaneous & Structural Steel Fabricator & Erector
Located within the Port of Tacoma, the company has served its Puget Sound clients with steel fabrication and erection services for the past six years. Comprised of a diverse and talented workforce, the company specializes in fulfilling customer expectations in a safe and efficient manner.
Key to the business’ success is a team of project managers who coordinate between customers and our fabricators and erectors to ensure timely and efficient project completion. Key responsibilities of the project manager include:
- Identifying, requesting and following up on required information from customers and clients
- Performing field measurements
- Coordinating with other suppliers and contractors
- Scheduling production and delivery of materials
- Monitoring and supporting field superintendent and onsite foreman
- Resolving jobsite problems
- Pricing and issuing change order requests and negotiating change orders with General Contractors
- Working with accounting on monthly invoicing
- Issuing close out documents
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Developing and maintaining vendor relationships and capabilities
- Traveling to jobsites
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in project management for a steel fabricator/erector; must be able to read architectural and structural drawings and have past CAD experience (preferably 3D modeling - e.g. Advanced Steel). Candidates must already be authorized to work in the U.S.
· Medical Benefit
· Paid time off
· 401k and employer match
· Holiday Pay
Relocation will not be considered
The company is an EEO Employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled, and a drug-free workplace.
Looking for a reliable employee with AT LEAST 2 years of experience erecting pre-engineered metal buildings and/or structural steel.
This opening is for a full-time position with an established steel erection company.
Hourly rate is negotiable and will be determined by experience, benefits are available after 90 days.
Must be clear-minded, hold a valid drivers license and have reliable transportation.
On-site work is based out of the Tri-State area. Applicants willing to relcoate, as well as applicants in PA, NJ and NY within a 1.00 hour/25 mile radius of our Milford, PA location should apply.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Erecting framing systems
- Installing metals panels & insulation
- Miscellaneous other work & repair of metal buildings
About Us: Woodruff Construction, LLC is a general contractor founded in 1956 which offers award-winning design-build, construction management and project development services to clients across Iowa, with offices in Ames, Fort Dodge, Iowa City, and Waterloo. Our team not only strives to achieve our clients' goals and visions, but to also provide them with an enjoyable building experience. We provide a dynamic environment where each individual is challenged to be his or her best, and we are continually searching for qualified professionals to join our team. Woodruff is committed to employing a diverse workforce and encourages those with a wide range of backgrounds to inquire about our job opportunities. Build your future with us. Career Opening: Woodruff Construction, LLC has immediate openings for full-time experienced steel erectors with the ability to work independently. Woodruff is seeking a goal-driven team player who is a reliable hard worker. Experience working on construction projects is preferred but not required. Woodruff has an in-house training program for candidates who show the desire to learn and develop new skills. Benefits: At Woodruff, We attribute our success to the investment and retention of our quality employees. Our firm values its employees and offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
Competitive salary + $200 stay on bonus gift card after 90 days
Generous health insurance benefits
Paid time off
Basic life insurance
Flexible spending account + 401K retirement plan
Company training program
Tuition reimbursement and continuing education
Direct payroll deposit
Employee assistance program
Metal Building Steel Erector
My company is looking for a Self motivated, Energetic employee with metal building erection experience. Also preferably able to possibly run a crew of 5 at some point after promotion. We would like experienced hands that don't mind traveling out of town from time to time. Our general work area is usually within 50 miles.
Grayhawk is a fifty year old award winning company which offers a wide variety of opportunities to its employees. We are proud to offer you:
Group Life Insurance / AD&D + 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan
Paid Vacation Time
Voluntary Critical Illness/Cancer Coverage
- Voluntary Accident Coverage Position
Cold Formed Steel Truss Erector needed in Lexington, KY and surrounding Tri-State areas. Tasks
Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
Unloading and staging of trusses prior to erection.
Prepare truss layout on bearing surfaces prior to truss erection.
Safety rig and tag line trusses using slings and/or spreader bars.
Place temporary bracing to stabilize truss until permanent bracing is installed.
Be able to comprehend and interpret job specific bracing and connection plans,
Having working knowledge of crane signals.
Perform daily cleanup of work areas. Working Conditions:
Be comfortable and aware at heights.
Be comfortable and aware working out of scissor lifts, man baskets or scaffolding.
Be comfortable outside in hot or cold weather.
Be comfortable and aware with trusses flying overhead. Education, Training and Advancement
A Cold Formed Steel Truss Erector should have a high school education or a GED as a minimum. High school classes in carpentry, shop, mechanical drawing and general math are desirable. Manual dexterity, eye-hand coordination, physical fitness and a good sense of balance are important. The ability to solve math problems quickly and accurately is helpful.
A Cold Formed Steel Truss Erector will have to successfully complete an OSHA 10-hour training program.
Potential for advancement is good and may include advancement to field supervisory positions after completion of training and depending on the individual’s qualifications and abilities.
Experienced Steel Erector
We are currently seeking an Experienced Steel Erector! You will strive to provide safe steel erection for a variety of customers.
- Install and repair pre-engineered steel buildings and fixtures
- Install various types of pre-engineered beam and sheeting systems
- Troubleshoot on site items if needed
- Perform routine maintenance on steel equipment and tools
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Previous experience in steel erection or other related fields
- Familiarity with building schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Familiarity with steel building equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Pay depends on experience
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!