Fiberglass Dowel Drawing Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Machine Equipment Operator II - 2Nd Shift
ITW Commercial Construction, NA is seeking a 2nd Shift Machine Equipment Operator II to complete setup and operation of a variety of in-lined equipment to cold head, thread roll and point (mill or forge) a variety of fasteners. Also complete preventative maintenance of manufacturing equipment.
ITW Commercial Construction is a leading manufacturer with a proven history of creating innovative fastening solutions used by the professional commercial contractor in concrete anchoring and flooring, drywall, metal building, fire protection, plumbing, electrical, and HVAC applications. We take pride in our commitment to being a customer-centric organization with operational excellence, superior service, and new product development that has guided the company through decades of growth by meeting the ever-changing needs of the commercial construction industry.
Focusing on the needs of our end-users enables us to customize our product offering and service based on their requirements. ITW Commercial Construction encompasses the leading brands of Buildex (Teks , Sammys ), Red Head (TruBolt , Tapcon ), Ramset (Trakfast ), and PNA (Diamond Dowel ) with an overall history dating back to 1910.
ITW offers its employees a path for advancement, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to help employees care for themselves, their families, and their futures.
Performs setup and operates a variety of in-lined equipment to cold head, point and thread-roll fasteners for commercial construction applications .
Maintains machinery through preventive maintenance.
Performs quality checks in adherence to specifications sheets; will also be responsible for documentation.
Drives safety practices and procedures including identifying safety hazards.
Ensures all housekeeping practices and procedures are met.
Performs 5-S activities and improvements as required.
Works with other team members and participates in team events and meetings.
Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED, required.
1-3 years of manufacturing experience including setup, operation and changeover of multiple machines and product lines.
Advanced troubleshooting skills to identify problems and offer resolution.
Ability to use measurement tools (ex. calipers, micrometers, feeler gages and scales).
Knowledge of preventive maintenance.
Strong mechanical aptitude.
Ability to work with hand tools (ex.. crescent and allen wrenches, screw drivers).
Able to work 2:00 PM 10:30 PM with some mandatory overtime including weekends.
Ability to read blueprints / specification sheets and follow instructions.
Must be able to work in a team environment.
Successfully complete on-the-job training (blueprint reading and measurement tools).
General housekeeping duties.
Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
ITW is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes. To be considered an applicant, please apply online to a specific job posting.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please click here for information on how to contact us directly.
Machine Operator Dynamet A
Dynamet Incorporated, based in Washington, Pa., is a leading domestic and international supplier of titanium alloy products. Acquired by Carpenter in 1997, Dynamet supplies titanium bar, wire, fine wire, strip, and precision shapes for the aerospace, medical, consumer, motorsports and recreation industries. Committed to offering excellence and innovation in the manufacture of titanium and other specialty metal products, Dynamet ensures strict quality controls through its testing and analysis laboratory. Dynamet is a member of Carpenter's Performance Engineered Products division and maintains a second manufacturing facility in western Florida.
PRODUCTION MACHINE & ELECTRO-MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE OPERATORS
Receive, comprehend and follow traveler instructions, procedures, drawings and/or verbal instructions.
Set-up and operate manufacturing equipment in a manner which meets quality and productivity standards.
Recognize variations from proper equipment/machine performance and seek corrective assistance when other than normal adjustments are required.
Assist supervision, engineers and other employees in developing new methods and techniques to improve process and quality of products.
Maintain accurate records and logs as required.
Perform routine maintenance of equipment, including preventative maintenance and maintaining cleanliness of equipment and work area.
Assist in the training of other employees.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Must be able to work rotating shifts, weekends and overtime.
High school diploma or equivalent
3 or more years production and maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
Knowledge of various tools and equipment including but not limited to: manufacturing process equipment, personal protective equipment (e.g. safety shoes, eye protection, protective aprons, respirators, gloves, etc.), measurement tools (e.g. micrometers, weigh scales, etc.), hand tools (e.g. wrenches, screwdrivers, hammers, etc.) and test equipment (e.g. eddy current, volt meters, etc.)
Knowledge of various materials used including but not limited to: various grades of titanium and other specialty alloys, drawing compounds and lubricants, solvents and process chemicals.
Ability to set-up and operate applicable machines, tools and equipment
Ability to operate plant mobile equipment and overhead cranes
Ability to read and interpret traveler instructions, procedures and drawings
Ability to measure dimensional tolerances using applicable equipment
Ability to read precision instruments
Ability to see and feel product defects
Ability to maintain hand-eye coordination sufficient to operate machines, tools and equipment
Ability to lift and move 50 pounds
Ability to move and reach around equipment in order to perform job duties
Ability to travel throughout the plant to perform job duties
Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend the English language
Ability to hear changes in frequency of machinery to ensure proper operation and safety
Ability to maintain mental concentration for entire shift to perform job duties
Ability to work in adverse conditions/environments (e.g. outdoors, loud noise, extreme heat, near chemicals, etc.)
Ability to perform work in accordance with established safety procedures and standard operating procedures
Carpenter Technology Company offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k with company contributions as well as many other options to employees.
Carpenter Technology Company offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k with company contributions as well as many other options to employees.
Carpenter Technology Corporation's policy is to fully and effectively maintain a program of equal employment opportunity and nondiscrimination for all employees, to employ affirmative action for all protected classes, and to recruit and develop the best qualified persons available regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, political affiliation or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company also will recruit, develop and provide opportunities for qualified persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Machine Operator (2Nd/3Rd Shift)
Operates CNC turning / milling machining centers to manufacture parts to exacting blueprint dimensions and ensuring 100% part quality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Operates equipment within a cell with multiple machines to produce high quality parts within prescribed routed time to meet production demands
Changes inserts/tools and makes the necessary offsets to continue to make parts per blueprint and process specifications. From time to time, individual may help a more senior person perform some basic setup tasks in an effort to help them learn.
Read and understand drawings to effectively manufacture parts to close tolerances. When necessary, obtains help to interpret GD&T call-outs and its application relative to part manufacture and inspection.
Maintains equipment via established preventative maintenance schedules.
Follows all prescribed quality procedures and inspection plans.
Performs 1st piece inspections and monitors own work to meet process requirements including fully documenting inspections reports developed by the Quality department.
Verifies that the inspection equipment being utilized is in calibration and performs a simple daily check against a known master to ensure the accuracy of the gage to be used.
Maintains area in a neat and orderly manner.
Follows supervisor's direction to troubleshoot problem processes, interfacing with Manufacturing Engineers if necessary.
Any additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
- High school, diploma or general education degree; one year CNC Milling / Turning experience in a machine shop environment.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as drawings and routings, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Must be able to clearly communicate with co-workers and supervisor verbally.
- Ability to solve inspection problems drawing from ones experience and develop new approaches. Must be able to correctly interpret drawings dimensions and views; also, obtain help for more complex GD&T call-outs on the drawing.
- Must be able to read a micrometer, drop indicator and vernier caliper. Should be able to utilize the optical comparator and understand CMM Inspection Reports.
- The individual must adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
ABOUT DJO GLOBAL
DJO Global is a leading global developer, manufacturer and distributor of high-quality medical devices that provide solutions for musculoskeletal health, vascular health and pain management. Our products address the continuum of patient care from injury prevention to rehabilitation after surgery, injury or from degenerative disease, enabling people to regain or maintain their natural motion. Our products are used by orthopedic specialists, spine surgeons, primary care physicians, pain management specialists, physical therapists, podiatrists, chiropractors, athletic trainers and other healthcare professionals. In addition, many of our medical devices and related accessories are used by athletes and patients for injury prevention and at-home physical therapy treatment. Product lines include rigid and soft orthopedic bracing, hot and cold therapy, bone growth stimulators, vascular therapy systems and compression garments, therapeutic shoes and inserts, electrical stimulators used for pain management and physical therapy products. Our surgical division offers a comprehensive suite of reconstructive joint products for the hip, knee and shoulder. Our products are marketed under a portfolio of brands including Aircast®, Chattanooga, CMF™, Compex®, DonJoy®, ProCare®, Exos™, Dr. Comfort®, DonJoy Performance® and DJO® Surgical.
For additional information on the Company, please visit www.DJOglobal.com.
DJO is a portfolio company of the Blackstone Group
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Machine Operator - Nail Department
The Machine Operator is responsible for operating machines within the Nail department and meeting the quality standards provided by Simpson Strong Tie.
50% of the time you will: Observe production, perform quality checks every 10-15 min. and record critical dimensions on production reports.
20% of the time you will: Keep track of production output on production boards at machines and poundage consumed.
15% of the time you will: Observe the flow of nail production and highlight problems to supervisor/setter immediately.
10% of the time you will: Move completed parts to next staging area.
5% of the time you will: Clean machine at the end of production run and prep for next work order.
High School Diploma or GED required
Valid Driver's License required
2 years related previous manufacturing experience
Drawings and measurements: Ability to read basic drawings and use calipers to check dimensions of parts produced
Math: Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American weight measurement, volume, and distance
Language: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
Reasoning: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables
Work Status & Location
This full-time, non-exempt position is located in Gallatin, TN.
Relocation will not be considered for this position.
In keeping with the Company's commitment to the communities in which it does business, we are an equal opportunity employer. This means that to the fullest extent required by local law, employment decisions are based on merit and business needs and not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender (which state law may define to include gender identity/expression, transgender identity, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, and gender stereotyping), sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, genetic information, medical condition, covered marital status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Please note all job offers are contingent upon a successful background investigation and drug test.
Shot Peening Machine Operator
About the Position:
The mission of the Corpus Christi Army Depot is to overhaul, repair, modify, retrofit, test and modernize helicopters, engines and components for all services and foreign military customers. Corpus Christi Army Depot (CCAD) is the Army's Center of Industrial and Technical Excellence for Rotary Wing Aviation Maintenance. We provide worldwide on-site maintenance services, aircraft crash analysis, lubricating oil analysis, and chemical, metallurgical and training support.
Learn more about this agency
Receive assignments and work orders that require programming of numerical controlled shot peen machines.
Review engineering drawings and specifications to determine CNC shot peening technique applicability, required product geometry, surface finish and tolerances. Analyzes the characteristics of the material from which the product will be peened.
Develop programming methodology resulting in a program file to control CNC equipment in the full range of CNC machine capability/capacity.
Prepare engineering drawings and may use an interactive graphics system to obtain the required views.
Design and layout of necessary jigs and fixtures to position and hold part during shot peening operations.
Design special peening tools needed to shot peen part to specified compression depth and surface finish.
- You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
3769 Shot Peening Machine Operating
HelpRequirements Conditions of Employment
Appointment may be subject to a suitability or fitness determination, as determined by a completed background investigation.
A pre-employment physical is required for this position.
This position is a Test Designated Position (TDP) subject to applicant testing and random drug testing.
A Shot Peening Certification test is to be taken annually. You must be able to obtain and maintain this certification.
Who May Apply: Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected. See Proof of Eligibility for an extensive list of document requirements for all employment authorities.
Current Department of Army Civilian Employees
Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan
Priority Placement Program (PPP), Program S (Military Spouse) registrant
Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) of 1998
Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work done through National Service programs (e.g., Peace Corps, AmeriCorps) and other organizations (e.g., professional; philanthropic; religious; spiritual; community; student; social). You will receive credit for all qualifying experience, including volunteer experience.
There is no specific length of training or experience required. However, you must be able to demonstrate, through experience shown in your written application materials that you possess the sufficient knowledge, skills, and abilities to successfully perform the work of this position without more than normal supervision.
Minimum Qualifications (Screen Out Element): Ability to do the work of an SHOT PEENING MACHINE OPERATOR without more than normal supervision. I have the ability to perform common Shot Peening Machine Operator tasks. I can: select nozzle, lance, or adapts peening nozzle as required. Operates shot peening machine, including computer numerical controlled (CNC) production equipment. Performs routine maintenance to peening equipment components such as air hoses, magnavalves, and sieve screens. Operates glass bead cabinet using compressed air to remove fragments from parts. I work under close supervision of a work leader or journeyman who observes tasks in progress and upon completion makes sure that they are properly performed.
- Failure to meet this Screen Out Element will result in an ineligible rating.
Ability To Do The Work Of The Position Without More Than Normal Supervision Screen Out
Ability to Interpret Instructions, Specification, etc. (includes blueprint reading)
Ability To Use and Maintain Tools and Equipment
Dexterity and Safety
Knowledge of Metals
Technical Practices (theoretical, precise, artistic)
Use of Measuring Instruments
PHYSICAL EFFORT: Duties may require standing, stooping, bending, reaching, and occasional handling of objects weighing up to 35 pounds. Other workers and/or machines are available to assist in physical efforts.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Work areas around CNC shot peen machines are usually noisy and entail a risk of injury from flying metal chips, abrasive particles, and shot. There may be danger to extremities of the body from nozzles, robots, turntables, hoses and moving machines.and shot. There may be danger to extremities of the body from nozzles, robots, turntables, hoses and moving machines.
Machine Operator - Mixer Operator
Our client is on the northwest side of Grand Rapids. Must have 6 months of industrial experience. Must be able to perform heavy lifting tasks throughout the shift. This is a physically demanding job. Positions involve opening bags of ingredients and dumping into machines.
3:50PM TO 12:00AM
11:50 PM TO 8:00AM
Hours may vary.
*Running a machine
*Packing, line work
*Inspection of bakery products
*Industrial / manufacturing experience
*Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
*Able to comply with GMP policies
*Pre-employment drug screen and nationwide background check
Experience the Williamson Difference:
*Great Benefits (Health Insurance, Vacation Pay, 401k, Referral Bonus, Weekly Pay, Verizon Discount)
*Locally owned and operated
Celebrating 25 years in business
Williamson Employment Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate in the assignment of its employees on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability or veteran status. Discriminating orders will not be honored.
In this role, you will be required to maintain active communication with co-workers and Maintenance Technicians for quality and production related issues. When necessary, elevate these issues to management or the appropriate personnel. Maintain the shift logs and QC records for the assigned areas.
Individual must work and comply to safety working standards, practice and all environmental regulations. Must adhere to all company rules and policies.
PRIMARY ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES - MACHINE OPERATOR
When assigned to the Operator position:
- $17/hour with a $.75/hour night shift differential
- Has the authority to stop the process to avoid making sub-standard product.
- Reads all SDS' and possesses thorough knowledge of all oil and chemical labeling and storage requirements.
- Operates and starts- up the machines
- Ability to identify problems and minor troubleshooting
- Delivery of materials to production floor.
- Ability to analyze, estimate workload and perform multi-tasking.
- Assist Maintenance Technicians in preventative maintenance procedures such as lubricating machinery
- Monitors processes and performs continuous image inspections and visual quality checks of the products to ensure acceptance standards are met.
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability to use material bar code scanners
- Understanding of First in, First out (FIFO)
- Be-able to follow work instructions and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Prepares documentation as required.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area 5s. Understands department workflow, processes & detailed oriented.
- Excellent communication with co-workers both verbally and with good written skills.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/ or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education/ Experience
- High School Diploma or GED (General Education Development) required.
- Physical Demands
- The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Stand and walk for extended amounts of time;
- Use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls;
- Reach with hands and arms;
- Talk and hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance.
- The employee must regularly lift and/ or move anywhere from 25 pounds to 100 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to work up to 12- hour shifts
- Required to wear PPE (personal protective equipment) such as but not limited to; hard hat, respirator, gloves, eye protection, steel toe boots, etc.
Must be able to work in a construction environment. Exposure to heat, dust, and noisy conditions.
Must be able to work in a clean room environment. Exposure to heat, dust, and noisy conditions.
LANGUAGE SKILLS - MACHINE OPERATOR
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS - MACHINE OPERATOR
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Work within the Metric and Standard systems of measurement.
Our business - and our approach - is personal
IntelliSource has 19 years of business process outsourcing experience – bringing innovative solutions through people, processes and technology to maximize Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies' operations and workforce management. IntelliSource has a proven track record as a trusted partner to its clients and associates - empowering businesses and people to reach their full potential.
IntelliSource is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. IntelliSource is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.
Panel Saw Machine Operator - 3Rd Shift
Must have previous CNC machine operating experience where you had to program or enter job specs into a computer terminal!
Starting Pay Rate: Up to $14/hour Depending on experience
Third shift works Sunday-Thursday 7:30pm to 6am; Friday 6pm to 11pm (48 to 53 hours/week).
- MUST have woodworking experience.
- Must be familiar with industrial table saw operation.
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances
- Programs mills by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
- Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces; adhering to standards.
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Experience with setting up and operating a CNC machine
- Ability to read and interpret documents, blueprints, write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to understand general programming
- Ability to work with and apply mathematical concepts
- Demonstrates mechanical aptitude
- Experience with basic measuring equipment such as micrometers, calipers, surface plate checks and optical comparators
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum one year recent food manufacturing experience.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- Good mathematical aptitude, with ability to add, multiply, subtract, and divide.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs regularly.
- Available to work overtime when needed.
- Ability to lift, stand, and stoop for long periods of time.
- Responsible for running the packaging lines as per Production Supervisor instructions.
- Provides leadership to general labor crew by giving direction and feedback in order to hit daily production schedules and goals.
- Responsible for flavor changes.
- Perform the necessary machine settings, change tools including Hoppers, Augers, Can Twisters.
- Adjust label sizes and fill weights for different containers.
- Load rolls of film on machines.
- Per shift, maintain equipment clean, weigh charts every half hour and record keeping as needed.
- Ensure compliance with Federal and State labor laws.
- Comply with HACCP and GMP protocols for Production.
- Perform QC protocols as required by supervisor.
- Follow established programs, policies and practices to produce safe quality foods that meet regulatory and company requirements as trained.
- Team member must ensure efficiency, operational conformance, product quality and continuous improvement.
- Follow GMPs, SOPs and safety rules in order to maintain a safe, quality conscience work envirorment at all times.
- Ensure good housekeeping in packaging area.
- Follow Sanitation Standards in packaging area.
- Notify the Supervisor of any packaging deficiencies and any food safety violations.
Machine Operator I
Uses a variety of equipment such as forklifts, conveyers, cranes, handcarts, and power trucks to move materials, parts, assemblies and finished products or goods within a plant, office or warehouse.
Responsible for packaging and storing.
What Warehouse Operations contributes to Cardinal Health
Warehouse Operations and Material Handlers are responsible for performing/controlling a combination of manual or automated tasks necessary for the receipt, storage, and shipment of product.
This may include functions of receiving, picking, packing, shipping, staging, transporting, storage, delivery, etc. Also responsible for the efficient flow of products from the point of product receipt from vendors to the shipment of products (via prescribed service parameters) to a variety of internal and external customers.
Must observe all safety precautions and regulations at all times in all areas where duties are performed. Will be responsible for reporting all safety hazards and potential unsafe working conditions. Must attend all monthly scheduled Safety Meetings.
Responsible for checking and refilling head and beard covers.
Unpack filling and put on creel buggies.
Bring required yarn to 2nd floor.
Weigh, track, and recycle waste.
Package cloth, complete packing slips and label boxes, and transport to warehouse for shipping.
Fill blue core buckets.
Perform housekeeping duties as needed in conform/tensor area. Clean wheels on ladders and cloth buggies. Empty trash basket and dispose in compactor.
Perform all other duties of as assigned.
Follow and implement all safety rules, plant rules, department rules.
Participate in Corrective Action Team Program.
Participate in Plant Safety Program.
Report all unsafe conditions in a timely manner.
High School Diploma/ GED or one to two months' related experience and/or training preferred
Good written communication skills
1-2 years' experience preferred
Proficient in Microsoft office preferred
Prior forklift certification preferred.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
Ability to read numbers in order to match tickets to corresponding cotton bales and to lay down sequence.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
What is expected of you and others at this level
Applies acquired knowledge and skills to complete standard tasks
Readily learns and applies new information and methods to work in assigned area
Maintains appropriate licenses, training and certifications
Works on routine assignments that require some problem resolution
Works within clearly defined standard operating procedures and/or scientific methods
Adheres to all quality guidelines
Works under moderate degree of supervision
Work typically involves regular review of output by work lead or supervisor
Refers complex unusual problems to supervisor
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!