Figure Refinisher And Repairer Job Description Sample
Auto Body & Paint Tech
|JOB TITLE:||Auto Body & Paint||DATE REVISED:||01/11/2017|
|CLASSIFICATION:||Full Time||Job No.:|
The Auto Body Painter, under the direction of the Director of the Production Manager performs minor body work and touch up paint on vehicles, buses and trucks.
- Plans work procedure
- Removes rust and debris from surfaces to be painted
- Fill cavities and dents in vehicles, creating an even surface.
- Applying paint by using paint sprayers and brushes
- Taping, sanding, buffing and preparing vehicles
- Additional cross-functional duties as required
- 2 years of experience in paint preparation, spot and panel refinishing and custom finishes
- Must be detail oriented
- Communicate effectively and professionally on the job
- Ability to work on a deadline
- Ability to work under minimum supervision while working in a team-oriented environment
- Must be able to:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy
- Carry, pull and push up to 50 pounds of dead weight
- Climb up and down a ladder
- Sit, stand stoop, kneel, squat, crouch and or crawl
- Twist or turn in confined spaces
- Dental / Vision
- Long and Short Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K Benefits w a company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Growth potential
We are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment physicals and drug screenings. We are regulated by the department of transportation and will be conducting random drug testing at regular intervals.
You may apply for a position with D/T Carson Enterprises using one of the following methods:
Option 1: Apply directly online: http://completecoach.catsone.com/careers/
Option 2: We also accept walk in’s Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM on site at:
- 2301 Monarch St., Alameda, CA 94501
Maintenance Associate Full Time - Dorchester, MA
Standish Village is looking for a full-time Maintenance Associate. The Maintenance Associate will perform light electrical, plumbing, painting, carpentry, landscaping and general maintenance, as needed. This position handles service/maintenance calls for residents and works closely with all departments in maintaining the smooth operation of the community. The Maintenance Associate will perform housekeeping, carpet cleaning and other duties in residents’ apartments and throughout the community’s common areas, as assigned.
- Assist with apartment turnovers with rapid turnaround
- Handle service/maintenance calls from residents, as assigned, in a timely and courteous manner.
- Assist with general daily housekeeping, as assigned, as well as heavy duty cleaning such as cleaning carpets, assuring that the entire community is kept clean and well maintained on a consistent basis
- Perform ongoing and preventive maintenance tasks, such as light electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting, plastering, refinishing and similar work
- Keep exterior grounds clean and free of debris, and perform light grounds care
- Handle snow removal and salts and/or sands on walkways, sidewalks and entryways, as well as clearing residents’ cars during snowstorms
- Assist with moving furniture and trash removal
- Assist with Model Apartment set-up for touring, including moving furniture to and from storage
- Provide support to various department directorsb on community special events, holidays and marketing functions, performing tasks, such as set-up and takedown
- As assigned, drive the van and/or car to take residents on shopping trips, to visit museums, restaurants, community events, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor and community Executive Director and be willing to pitch in and help out when needed, in a spirit of cooperation and teamwork across departments, to help fulfill our ultimate mission which is to serve our residents
- One or more years related experience in a similar work environment preferred
- Knowledge in light electrical, plumbing, carpentry and painting, as well as knowledge of housekeeping equipment such as vacuums, carpet machines and hand-held extractors
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English, both written and oral, with residents and staff; able to follow written and oral instructions
- Proven ability to take initiative, solve problems, work effectively with others, and have a willingness to contribute ideas to assist in process improvement
- Must be able to relate well with seniors, demonstrating a pleasant, tactful, compassionate, manner. Must have a desire to work with individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or other related dementias
- Must be dependable and reliable with the desire to provide outstanding customer service to residents and staff, maintaining a positive and professional attitude and a calm demeanor
- Must be a flexible team player with the ability to work effectively with others within a culture of teamwork across departments that promotes cooperation, enthusiasm, customer service, and an atmosphere conducive to growth
- Heavy lifting and moving, requires physical ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis and up to 75 pounds as needed
- Valid driver’s license and a safe driving record
- Available to be on call for emergency repairs and clean-ups at all times of the day/evening/night
Furniture Repair Technician (800)
Are you looking for a challenge?
Shop refinishing personnel must be qualified to rebuild, refinish, touch-up and repair any merchandise that does not meet the quality standards for delivery or pick-up by the company’s customers.
- Ability to discern color
- General knowledge of wood/upholstery/leather repair techniques to include knowledge or supplies needed for said repairs
- Proficiency with specialty equipment such as – band saws, table saws, steamer, spray booth
- Skills and ability to cut glass
- Ability to read and comprehend assembly instructions with ability to train others
- Identify and repair any defects found in merchandise using proper furniture techniques that will present the best quality product. To include: use of fillers, burn-ins, color matching and replacement with pigments and stains, structural repairs and installation of replacement parts.
- Proficiency in the spray application of finished, sealers and toners to case goods.
- Ability to repair any and all of the five levels of finish damage.
- Education: High school or vocational school.
- Experience: Minimum 1--3 years’ experience. Previous woodworking and/or refinishing experience are necessary for this position.
Skills: Must be able to see color accurately, read, do simple math and write legibly
Haynes Furniture is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!