File Clerk I Job Description Sample
Our client is a global leader in mortgage service company seeking File Clerks to be based in their Santa Ana, CA offices. This is a great opportunity for someone seeking an entry level clerical opportunity with great advancement opportunity. We are hiring for first and second shifts.
First shift: 8am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday with additional overtime as needed.
Second shift: 11:3am to 8:00pm Monday to Friday with additional overtime as needed.
Responsibilities for File Clerk include:
Sorting mortgage documents by loan number
Filing back the documents in a large file room warehouse environment
Copying and scanning documents
Pulling requested files from shelves for shipment back to clients
Auditing files for accuracy
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of experience in a large file room environment or 1-3 years of retail experience. Must be comfortable with numbers as the filing is all numeric. Must be able to work in fast paced environment and have the ability to lift up to 35lbs. All candidates must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
We are looking to fill positions as soon as possible so apply now. Call 714-850-1233 to schedule an interview or apply directly at apply.advantageresourcing.com.
Our goal is to deliver quality professional services to our clients, while earning confidence through the proper assignment of people. This alignment of people and companies allows us to create opportunity.
Creating opportunities begins by gaining a complete understanding of what makes each company and candidate unique. This is accomplished by working with and listening to the client team and by conducting thorough interviews and skill evaluations with our candidates. Using this knowledge, Advantage Resourcing is able to provide tailored workforce solutions and qualified Talent that are the right fit for each company.
This is Hire Thinking.
DESCRIPTION: To file documents and all paperwork generated by the Enhancement Program.
1. File paperwork generated by the Enhancement Program Staff.
2. Keep consumer records up to date.
3. Report lack of paperwork received from the Enhancement Program Staff.
4. Participate in maintaining a neat, clean and safe work environment.
5. Perform any other duties as deemed legally and ethically necessary by the supervisor.
SUPERVISION: Works under the direct supervision of the Mental Health Peer Connection (MHPC) Coordinator.
STANDARD OF PERFORMANCE: Must at all times perform in a professional, conscientious, and efficient manner for the purpose of ensuring a better quality of life for persons with disabilities.
QUALIFICATIONS: Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
Western New York Independent Living, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities.
Western New York Independent Living, Inc. is a Scent Free organization.
File Clerk / Imaging Department - Jo0050868
About Our Client: Our client diagnostic results reveal new avenues to identify and treat disease, inspire healthy behaviors and improve health care management. The world leader in providing diagnostic service is seeking bright and professional candidates to join their team.
Duration: 2 weeks
Schedule: Monday- Friday, 9:30am- 6:00pm
- Imaging of patient requisitions into scanning system..
- Identifies and resolves problems appropriately within the scope of the SPA responsibility.
- Meet minimum standard for productivity within three months from hire date.
- Learn and understand the complex relationship between test(s) ordered and specimen received.
- Completes all required written documentation, legibly and within assigned time frame.
- Adheres to departmental and company code of grooming and dress code.
- Reports to work on time, and follow attendance guidelines.
- Learns additional functions within Specimen Processing to allow timely progression to the next level.
- Additional duties as assigned
- High School or equivalent
- Medical background preferred which includes medical terminology applicable to a clinical laboratory
- Previous experience in a production environment preferred
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a production environment
- Communicate effectively with all levels of staff
- Maintains composure while working in difficult situations
- Reflects good judgment at all times when determining what action to take while resolving problems
About Us: All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing and recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our team of seasoned recruiters are experienced in their ability to recruit, screen and place medical professionals for all types of healthcare settings.
Forensic and Environmental Compliance
Position Description - File Clerk
CONNOR is a Baltimore, Maryland based Environmental Compliance Design and Real Estate Due Diligence firm. Formed in 1991, CONNOR has grown to 20 professionals, providing services in over 20 states. We provide a full range of compliance services including but not limited to: inspections, risk assessments, treatment design, closure documentation, due diligence, and staff training. Our specialized marketplaces include Aerial Services – Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAVs) and Forensics Services (Property Damage and Bodily Injury). Satellite or remote work locations include Mount Pleasant, SC, and Stamford, CT.
CONNOR has a full time File Clerk position available with our Baltimore-office. This position is the nerve center for our Forensics Services. Our File Clerks are responsible for interfacing with our Clients: managing case intake; as well as organizing, indexing and maintenance of case files. These documents are reviewed and summarized by our team of Case Analysts and Expert Witness. On a daily basis, our File Clerks receive and assemble data from a variety of sources. Typically, our File Clerks manage up to 20 active cases with over 30 defined areas of records representing 2,000 to 5,000 sheets of digital “paper.”
- Review, organize, tabulate, index, prepare and generate records received from client relative to litigation work – specifically, to assist with expert depositions; trial appearances; and meetings with counsel.
- Provide weekly updates for each assigned case file.
- Communicate and coordinate with client to address any records-related needs and to obtain records’ status prior to case events.
- Communicate and coordinate with Case Analysts regarding any records-related needs and to obtain records’ status prior to case events.
- Update, as required, case progress logs with records’ status, and frequently review case progress logs to prioritize records assignments.
- Accurately record and process daily a concise description of billable and non-billable work. All time must be tracked in 6 minute increments.
- Coordinate with Operations Manager and Expert Witness regarding records’ status, and folio configuration in preparation of depositions, meetings and trial.
- Coordinate with Expert Witness and Case Analysts to create and maintain up-to-date network/ cloud-based expert’s resources.
- Coordinate with Operations Manager and team to create and maintain up-to-date network/cloud-based administrative resources.
- Within 72 hours, of case resolution, process the files in accordance with CONNOR’s Record Retention policy.
- Maintain stock of F&EC project file related materials.
- The applicant preferably has an Associate’s degree and at least two years’ experience in a fast paced professional office setting.
- Ability to type, error free at least 50 words per minute.
- Demonstrably proficient knowledge of standard business software tools such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Adobe Acrobat. Experience in data processing. Familiarity with database software and online document repositories; and online research experience and/or knowledge.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work efficiently; stellar communication skills; strong attention to detail; advanced writing and review skills; technical familiarity; proficiency in time management; strong teamwork ability; mindful of deadlines and event dates; and task oriented.
Compensation: $ 16.00/hour – Full time (40 hours per week).
Benefits (In accordance with CONNOR policy):
- Free Parking
- CONNOR uniforms
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Vacation, Sick and Personal Leave
Part-Time File Clerk
This is part-time position in Litigation section that will provide support for attorneys in a highly motivated team environment and will assist in delivering quality service to clients in an efficient and cost – effective manner, according to established policies and procedures.
Approximately 2 to 5 years on the job experience in personal injury litigation group. Trial and mass tort experience is preferred.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Knowledge of Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Detail oriented and able to handle multiple priorities
Ability to work independently and within a team environment
Strong verbal and written communication skills
DUTIES AND REPONSIBILITIES
Build and maintain litigation database information
Gather information and documents for discovery responses, including e-discovery
Organize and analyze information
Perform record/information searches
Monitor progress of case including confirmation of pleadings and discovery e-filed
Calendar management including tracking of all deadlines
Review and respond to requests for information from outside counsel
Prepare business correspondence
Analyze pleadings and discovery, including memorandum of highlights
Strictly protect confidentiality of sensitive information
Cull relevant details and information from all available resources
Categorize and interpret data
Review and analyze reports, responses and records produced by opposing counsel
Preparation of case status reports
Monitor new and updated laws and rules
Coordinate and schedule independent medical evaluations
Coordinate and schedule depositions
Perform online research related to the history of civil/criminal records
Prepare trial/case notebooks
Acquisition of business/medical records, including summarization
Prepare medical chronologies and medical expense itemizations
Acquisition of depositions, including summarization
Assists in locating documents which may be important to the outcome of the case
Assist with preparation of trial exhibits
Locate and interview witnesses
Organize and assemble case information for expert witnesses
Assist in the preparation for hearings, trials, mediations
Conduct and carry out redactions, duplication as well as the indexing of documents
Contact and maintain rapport with vendors, courts and outside counsel
Prepare production/case logs for tracking discovery exchange/management of case materials
Client interaction to collect facts, documents, etc.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS (Walking, lifting, equipment, operation, etc.)
Work requirement of maximum 20 hours per week
Requires moderate physical activity
Requires handling of average-weight objects up to 20 pounds and significant standing and walking
DIRECT REPORTS AND RELATIONSHIPS
This position reports to assigned attorneys and paralegals
No direct reports
Strong work ethic
Strong execution skills
Ability to work with and blend in firm culture
Excellent interpersonal skills
High School diploma or equivalent
College degree and/or paralegal certification is preferred
SALARY / CASH COMPENSATION
Competitive wages commensurate with experience
Start Career In Business: Administrative File Clerk Needed In Corona
Aircraft Spruce in Corona is seeking a motivated candidate ready to begin a career in office administrative support. The ideal candidate is highly organized and understands what it means to work in a fast-paced environment. Your primary responsibility will be to organize paperwork using an efficient filing system and digitalize important documents.
Sort or classify information according to guidelines such as content, purpose, user criteria, or chronological, alphabetical, or numerical order.
- Add new material to file records in chronological, alphabetical or numerical order as necessary.
- Eliminate outdated or unnecessary materials, destroying them or transferring them to inactive storage according to file maintenance guidelines and/or legal requirements.
- Place alphabetized materials into storage receptacles, such as file cabinets, boxes, bins, or drawers, according to classification and identification information.
- Ability to move and carry banker box sized boxes full of files
- Assist with clerical duties including daily mail, check runs, and invoice mailings.
- Follow policies and confidentiality dictations to safeguard data and information
- Assist team member with orders as needed
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned by manager as needed
Skills & Qualifications
- Live Company Values and Standards of Conduct.
- Must be a team player; Ability to ask for help when needed and offer help when needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read English alphabet and numbers; Accurately count to 100
- Good command of English both oral and written
- Knowledge of complete alphabetical filing systems
- Dependable with a respect to confidentiality and policies
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great attention to detail a must
Essential Functions of Position:
- Pleasant disposition to coworkers, vendors and customers.
- Ability to deal with work related stress.
- Constant Pushing/Pulling/Lifting: up to 50#
- Ambulatory: Continuous standing/walking on variable surfaces including concrete floor. Stepping up and down ladders.
- Squatting/Stooping/Kneeling to as low as ground level to reach product on bottom shelf.
- Repetitive useof hand/grasping; light to forceful grasping of product; daily data entry using computer keyboard and display
- Good vision abilities include close vision, distance vision peripheral vision depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed by employees assigned to this position. They are not intended to be a complete list of all job duties performed by persons in the position. Management reserves the right to revise or amend duties at any time as the needs of the company and requirements of the job change.
Hris Records File Clerk - Full Time (Temporary) In Monterey, CA
This is a full-time temporary position at our Corporate office in Monterey, CA
• Performs routine administrative tasks in support of the HRIS (Human R esources Information Systems) for CMGC
• Accurately and efficiently scans employee paper files and saves into appropriate shared file
• Inputs data into a computer processing system and reviews output for accuracy
• May generate standard reports for Human Resources or managing personnel
• Works under general direction of HR Director and works closely with other HR employees in completing tasks
• High school diploma or its equivalent
• One year working with human resources records, paper and electronic
• Ability to accurately scan documents and save in appropriate electronic folder, as well as identify missing documents
• Excellent organizational and critical thinking skills
• Basic understanding of human resources and legal requirements
• Excellent proficiency with MS Office 365 and other systems, and/or ability to learn
• Accurate and nimble keying of information
• Two or more years working with HRIS / HR records
• Experienced in setting up and maintaining HR file systems
MANY WOULD NEVER BELIEVE WORKING IN A JAIL COULD BE THE ULTIMATE JOB FOR A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL, but at CMGC our staff turnover rate is amazingly under 10%, and literally hundreds of team members have been with us for 5, 10, 15, 20 and even 25 years. Why? Because we train well, pay well, and treat our team like family.
Maybe it's helping a population in need, the challenge, our compassionate culture, or our guiding principle to Always Do the Right Thing!, but whatever the reason, if you're looking to help people and join a family instead of a company, we have over 33 years of hiring and keeping the best people, and WE WANT TO MEET YOU.
Full-Time File Clerk Opening
Full-Time File Clerk Opportunity
Why come work for us?
American Force Wheels: A Wheel Pros Brand.
We are a formidable presence in the automotive and sport culture. Our products are trusted on the track, on the street, and virtually anywhere that people experience a passion for sport. We are a driving force in the aftermarket industry for wheels.
*daily invoicing responsibilities
*credit application processing
*process labels and BOL for freight with all major carriers
*general office duties
*ability to understand verbal and written instructions
*ability to perform all verbal and written instructions
*basic computer skills
We are an E-Verify employer.
Please send your resume for consideration.
Gunster, Yoakley & Stewart, P.A. is seeking a Private Wealth Services File Clerk in its West Palm Beach office. This position is responsible for creation, organization and maintenance of all files. Other duties include indexing and scanning documents for state/trust administration files, docketing, preparing inactive files for off-site storage and assisting with other administrative projects. The ideal candidate must be highly organized with the ability to multi-task and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. Candidate must also have the ability to lift up to 15 pounds. A professional demeanor and ability to maintain confidentiality required.
Roman Empire provides Independent Living Skills, Adaptive Skills Training, Supported Living, ABA, and supported employment to individuals through LA county with developmental disabilities. Roman Empire thrives to provide exceptional services to clients that deserve to live independently.
Roman Empire is seeking a part time (20 hours p/week) file clerk to assist with filing and organizing correspondence and other records. Roman Empire is looking for someone who can travel between Van Nuys and Alhambra (corporate office).
The job of an Office Assistant/File Clerk is for the purpose/s of filing correspondence, invoices, and other records according to the filing system.
Add new material to file records, and create new records as necessary.
Answer questions about records and files.
Eliminate outdated or unnecessary materials, destroying them or transferring them to inactive storage according to file maintenance guidelines and/or legal requirements.
Find and retrieve information from files in response to requests from authorized users.
Keep records of materials filed or removed, using a computer.
Modify and improve filing systems, or implement new filing systems.
Perform periodic inspections of materials or files in order to ensure correct placement, legibility, and proper condition.
Place materials into storage receptacles, such as file cabinets, boxes, bins, or drawers, according to classification.
Scan or read incoming materials in order to determine how and where they should be classified or filed.
Sort or classify information according to guidelines such as content, purpose, user criteria, or chronological, alphabetical, or numerical order.
Track materials removed from files in order to ensure that borrowed files are returned.
Convert documents to digital for uploading.
Gather materials to be filed from departments and employees.
Perform general office duties such as typing, operating office machines, and sorting mail.
Locate and remove material from file when requested.
KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCIES:
Ability to organize and catalog a large quantity of documents
Knowledge of State and Federal policies, including HIPAA, in regards to retention of academic records
Ability to multi-task
Ability to maintain regular attendance and punctual
Ability to maintain moderately complex records and ensure their confidentiality
Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
1-2 years professional experience
GED or high school diploma
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!