Filler Block Inserter Remover Job Description Sample
Commercial Driver/Telecommunications Cable Remover
Green Planet 21 Utility Services is a telecommunications company providing outside plant services to telecommunications companies. Our business address is 336 Adeline Street, Oakland, CA 94607.
Location of Work: Cincinnati, OH (Various Locations within US) The nature of our work requires ongoing travel along utility routes, including remote areas, For extended periods of time. Positions: 3 Job Description This position reports to the General Manager for specific field task instructions. These tasks consist of setting up the MCV Chopper truck quickly, safely and efficiently in a position that will optimize the removal of large core network Telco cables; safely opening,
Inserter Operator - 2Nd Shift
We currently have positions available on the 2nd shift for Inserter Operators . An Inserter Operator is responsible for setting up, operating and maintaining equipment used to fold, match and insert multiple pieces of printed material into an envelope.
- Sets up inserting equipment at the beginning of each job according to the specifications provided on the job ticket and runs the inserters
- May operate various inserting equipment
- Inserts address tags into mail sacks, tubs or trays used for bulk mailing of ID Cards, kits, subscription magazines and catalogs
- Keeps work area in order and staged with product and follows prescribed safety regulations
- Performs quality control during each mailing to ensure product meet USPS requirements
- Reads postal statement and sorts mail accordingly
- Maintains equipment, troubleshoots equipment problems, performs prescribed preventative maintenance on equipment as required and identify repairs if needed
- Makes adjustments as required to return output to the proper specifications
- Communicates status of jobs to leads or managers
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department manager
Required Education and Experience:
- Mechanical/technical ability
- Experienced machine operator - minimum of 1 full year
- Language Skills- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Mathematical Skills- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Must be familiar with the basic machine functions in order to perform the tasks stated above
- Must be willing to accept and receive supervision and assistance with regard to machine setup and work well with others
- Analytical- Synthesizes complex or diverse information
- Problem Solving- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Technical Skills- Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others
- Delegation- Delegates work assignments; Sets expectations and monitors delegated activities
- Ethics- Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values
- Organizational Support- Follows policies and procedures
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Applies common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Quality- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Monitors own work to ensure quality
- Safety and Security- Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly
- Attendance/Punctuality- Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent
- Dependability- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan
- Inserter Operators must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time, and able to lift 50 pounds. Must be available to work weekends and holidays as needed.
If you are ready to be part of a winning team working with dynamic people and a team-oriented environment, please send your resume.
O'Neil offers a competitive compensation package including a 401k savings plan, medical/dental/vision/life insurance coverage, flexible spending and dependent care plan, paid sick, vacation, holidays and profit sharing benefits.
Inserters (when is need it)
1. Machine Operator will set the clamshells on each side of the machine – 2 inserters are need per machine.
2. 8 clamshells per 6DN or 4 per clamshells per 8DN.
3. Check all the clamshells have labels.
This is a print operation in a climate controlled environment. 3rd shift available 11p-7:15a with overtime. 6 month Temp to Hire.
- Review Job ticket and for Client and proper job configuration of inserters.
- Check final Product for proper folding, sealing, address placement through the window, sequencing and delivery.
- Oversee proper sorting of inserted mail according to USPS or PSI Requirements
- Consistently achieve production goals (When work is available) on #10 jobs of 120,000 to 150,000 pages inserted and on 6 x 9 jobs 220,000 to 250,000pages inserted.
- Consistently achieve job change over times of 20 minutes or less.
- Must be able to multi-task while maintaining attention to details
- Responsible of for loading inserts into the insert bins to maintain job production.
- Notify Production Supervisor or On-Site service technician of any mechanical service required or machine malfunctions.
- Follow all established SOP and guidelines.
- Maintain an organized, safe and clean work area
- Must notify the Production Supervisor of any quality issues
- In addition to insert operator, varying jobs duties may be required to be performed.
Searching for experienced Flomaster operator. Mechanically inclined operator to run Flomaster in a fast paced production environment for afternoon shift. Attention to detail required along with organization skills. Position will start temp - perm.
Family owned business with great work environment.
Company in the Howard Lake area seeking associates as machine operators. Great entry level position!
1st Shift Mon-Fri, 7am-3pm
$10.25 per hour
Job role is operating and stocking inserting machines. Able to stock machines with stacks of papers. Position requires repetitive work.
Good Hand-eye coordination
Ability to lift 30-35 pounds, 20# consistently
Must be able to read numbers
Drug test and Background check
Please call Delano Award Staffing or email
Propane Cylinder Filler / Back-Up Driver
We are seeking a motivated individual to join our team! The ideal candidate will be able to work outside and be mechanically inclined. Prior cylinder delivery experience and a CDL with Hazmat endorsement are a plus.
- Fill propane cylinders and handle other cylinders for customers.
- Aptitude to identify numerous different gas cylinder types and sizes.
- Properly document every transaction.
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Strong work ethic.
Primary responsibility of product staging, machine set up, operating, cleaning, and sanitizing the filling machine.
Production Line Operator- Sterile Filler
All Production Line Operators are responsible for all activities associated with the manufacturing and filling operations, required to produce sterile drug products under aseptic conditions.
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Must be detail oriented with the ability to work within a team environment or independent if required.
· Set up equipment/machines aseptically for proper operation, including installation and disassembly of equipment and parts required.
· Operate clean room machines aseptically and efficiently (Kalix ointment tube filler, Chase-Logeman bottle filler)
· Prepare filter wetting solution and bubble point test Hydrophilic and Hydrophobic filters for manufacturing
· Prepare, weigh and package raw materials (powder) for contract sterilization
· Make Isopropyl Alcohol 70%, Veshpene and LpH as disinfectants used in Aseptic Manufacturing
· Must disinfect, deliver and stock gowning components to the gowning room
· Maintain aseptic gowning qualification
· Perform reconciliations of components, drug products, and associated materials as per defined procedures.
· Follow aseptic gowning procedures.
· Dispose of waste after filling process is finish: Weighing , recording and attaching data or records to Batch Record
· Set up/preparation/cleaning and autoclaving components used in aseptic manufacturing operations. (Some lifting required, up to 55-60 lbs.) Any object greater than 60 pounds, not to exceed 100 lbs. must require the use of a buddy system. This system requires two employees to lift the object. No employee can lift any object greater than 60 lbs. by themselves.
· Some Saturdays and Sunday (Overtime) will be required to work by the company based on the department’s schedule.
· Must assume any position required within the department for coverage.
· Cleaning and sanitization of the aseptic production areas, including filling room sanitization between runs.
· Must document sanitization activities in log books, forms etc. in a legible manner as per cGMP.
· Must be able to work until all cleaning activities are complete.
· Must be flexible in adapting to a work schedule that could change as a result in business direction.
Must coordinate with packaging dept. senior operators to ensure all production activities are performed and production demands are satisfied.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High School or Associate’s Degree and equivalent job experience in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing.
· Ability to meet attendance standards. All full-time employees are required to work a 40 hour week. At times it may be necessary to work additional hours in order to get the required tasks accomplished to meet deadlines.
· Strong communication skills.
· The ability to manage multiple operations, simultaneously during routine duties.
We offer comprehensive best-practices for our clients and employees.
ProStaff Solutions strives to be the premier employment solutions provider to every community we serve.
Our mission is to bring the right people to the right job every time. Accomplishing this, we better people's lives and increase our customers and employees success.
Our Values :
Our Pledge of Integrity
Our name is the most important thing we own. To us, it is more than an identity. It is also how we act. It is both the foundation and the heart of our business.
Because our success depends on our personal integrity and honesty, we work hard. We also reward hard work. We believe great things happen when we listen to each other, and that is why our doors are always open. We also strive to strengthen our communities by example in leadership, and by donations of time and resources.
Order Filler - Full Time / Part Time
FULL TIME/PART TIME ORDER FILLERS NEEDED. WE ARE LOCATED ON THE NW SIDE OF CHICAGO. RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE PICKING/PACKING/SHIPPING OPTICAL PRODUCTS. THIS POSITION REQUIRES REGULAR WALKING AND STANDING. GREAT JOB FOR COLLEGE OR HIGH SCHOOLS STUDENTS. HOURS ARE FLEXIBLE. NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!