Filler Feeder Job Description Sample
Fold boxes and place product in boxes for shipment
Check job specifications to materials in use
Places cartons on belt maintaining proper stack height and carton direction
Ensures stack is straight
Change pallets and or loads
Packs cartons per packing specifications
Perform quality audits during production
Assures completion of job and or forms
Assist Operators in maintaining production and quality
Maintain housekeeping to standards set by management
High School Diploma or GED
Must work in hot, cold, dusty and noisy industrial enviroment
Lift up to 25 lbs. regularly, up to 50 lbs rarely
Able to perform repetitive and physical tasks for extended periods of time
Must wear PPE
12 hour shifts- 2 days on 3 days off rotation
With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the expertise of our parent company, Manpower Group, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future.
2Nd Press Operator / Feeder Operator
Vision Graphics is a mid-sized, privately owned Denver printing, direct mail and marketing services company. We are seeking a qualified candidate for an opening in our pressroom. We are looking for an energetic go-getter who seeks opportunities for growth in his or her career. The ideal candidate is a team-player, seeking an opportunity to learn, develop and advance.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist First Press Operator in the set up and efficient operation of 8-color HUV, 40” Komori sheetfed press – ensuring on-time, high quality and quantity.
- Read and understand the department schedule, job ticket and specifications.
- Work with Receiving to stage materials for print jobs using a pallet jack or forklift.
- Load printing plates for next job.
- With First Press Operator, use computer systems to setup and calibrate print jobs.
- Inspect materials and products for defects, and to ensure it meets job specifications.
- Assist First Press Operator in making adjustments, performing maintenance, making minor repairs to the equipment, and keeping press area clean and organized at all times.
- Work with management and press team to set, measure and achieve productivity goals.
- Must be available for required overtime based on business needs.
- Must be proactive with completing other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of experience as a press feeder operator, second press operator or pressman.
- Must be a motivated self-starter and eager to learn, grow, and seek future promotion.
- Must be organized, mechanically inclined, and be able to maintain attention to detail.
- Must be patient and able to remain calm under pressure.
- Must be able to follow instructions, be teachable, and able to multi-task.
- Must have basic knowledge of and be comfortable with computers and software.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift and re-stack up to 50 lbs throughout a work shift.
This is a full-time, regular position. Benefits include paid vacation, health and dental insurance, and 401(k). Pre-employment screening required.
Join a solid company!!!
Temporary to Permanent Opportunity.
Entry level Manufacturing position.
Moving, laminating, and packaging panels. Must have solid work history for our Client.
Third shift ~ Paying $12.00/hr to start.
Assist head pressman hanging plates, washing blankets; fill inks and fountain etch; keep area around press clean and organized; setup sheet feeder for new jobs; be able to lift 40 pounds repeatedly.
Heidleberg XL102 and 105 experience preferred, but not required.
We offer a full-spectrum of capabilities and expertise in direct mail, loyalty kits, card issuance, hybrid print production, in-line printing, digital imaging, lettershop, postal logistics, and digital brand execution.
James Printing has an immediate opening for a Press Feeder
It is the job of the Feeder to assist in performing functions to support the operation of printing presses in the following areas: setting up the feeder unit of the press to ensure the smooth flow of paper through the printing units; load paper to the feeder; makes adjustments where needed; ensure printed quality; load paper throughout the course of the press run including turning loads for second passes; assist in wash-ups of the press when requuired; monitor ink fountains to make sure ink levels are sufficient; perform basic maintenance and repairs as required including maintaining cleanliness of the press; other tasks as assigned by the press operator and or Pressroom Foreman
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Education/Training
- Understanding of Operations to carry out instructions.
- Ability to read and understand job tickets
- Basic paper knowledge
- Mechanical aptitude
- Willingness to update skills on a regular basis to keep abreast of rapidly changing technology.
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Physical requirements include hand coordination, bending, walking, climbing, and standing, lifting up to 50 pounds, stooping, pulling, pushing, and overhead reaching.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, peripheral, and depth perception.
- Ability to work Overtime is required
- Sufficient experience in the printing industry
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
On The Job Training Requirements
- Electric Dolly
- Department orientation/New Hire Temp Training
- Perform Mathematical Computations
- Use Measurement Devices
- Record Data
Sit--N (Not Applicable)
Handling / Fingering--C (Constantly)
Reach Outward--C (Constantly)
Reach Above Shoulder--O (Occasionally)
Climb--N (Not Applicable)
Crawl--N (Not Applicable)
Squat or Kneel--O (Occasionally)
Push / Pull
12 lbs or less--F (Frequently)
13-25 lbs--F (Frequently)
26-40 lbs--O (Occasionally)
41-100 lbs--O (Occasionally)
10 lbs or less--F (Frequently)
11-20 lbs--O (Occasionally)
21-50 lbs--O (Occasionally)
51-100 lbs--O (Occasionally)
Over 100 lbs--N (Not Applicable)
N (Not Applicable)--Activity is not applicable to this occupation.
O (Occasionally)--Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 - 2.5+ hrs/day)
F (Frequently)--Occupation requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs/day)
C (Constantly)--Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
Other Physical Requirements
- Vision (Near, Distance, Color, Peripheral, Depth Perception)
- Sense of Touch
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (Safety Glasses, Gloves, Hearing Protection)
While performing Essential Duties and Responsibilities of this job, the employee regularly works near moving equipment. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Employees in this position may be advised or required to utilize personal protective equipment including but not limited to: ear protection, eye protection, lifting equipment, and protective smocks.
The company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
Throughout our 44 years in business, James Printing has remained true to one mission: to help customers achieve their print and graphic arts goals while delivering an “extreme” level of customer service on each and every job. We pride ourselves on paying close attention to even the smallest details, regardless of a project’s run size or complexity, to ensure the finished print piece meets or exceeds expectations and delivers tangible business results.
We are committed to maintaining an unwavering commitment to the standards and principles established by our founder, Roger James. These ideals include:
Transparency and Consistency
Honesty and Integrity
Providing Best-In-Class Printing at a Fair Price
He believed that only by getting to know each customer’s unique needs could we help find ways to help them achieve their goals. That’s why we’re proud to have customer and vendor relationships established in our early years that continue to flourish today.
Even as the printing industry changes and technology evolves, James Printing continues to grow by helping customers find new and innovative ways to grow their businesses. Our leadership team would like to thank the many employees, vendors, clients and friends who’ve supported James Printing in becoming Kansas City’s most trusted full-service printer.
Ultimately, our goal is to deliver exceptional service and advanced print solutions for the best possible price. If you have questions or need assistance in making your next project a reality, our dedicated team of account execs, customer service reps, and printing and fulfillment experts can help.
Primary responsibility of product staging, machine set up, operating, cleaning, and sanitizing the filling machine.
Propane Cylinder Filler / Back-Up Driver
We are seeking a motivated individual to join our team! The ideal candidate will be able to work outside and be mechanically inclined. Prior cylinder delivery experience and a CDL with Hazmat endorsement are a plus.
- Fill propane cylinders and handle other cylinders for customers.
- Aptitude to identify numerous different gas cylinder types and sizes.
- Properly document every transaction.
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Strong work ethic.
Filler OR Label Machine Operators - 1St & 2Nd Shift
High school diploma or equivalent. Good verbal and written communication skills. Basic knowledge of math. Minimum of two years experience in production operations. Basic mechanical knowledge to make adjustments to maintain equipment readiness. Must pass the Equipment certification for designated equipment.
Order Filler - Full Time / Part Time
FULL TIME/PART TIME ORDER FILLERS NEEDED. WE ARE LOCATED ON THE NW SIDE OF CHICAGO. RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE PICKING/PACKING/SHIPPING OPTICAL PRODUCTS. THIS POSITION REQUIRES REGULAR WALKING AND STANDING. GREAT JOB FOR COLLEGE OR HIGH SCHOOLS STUDENTS. HOURS ARE FLEXIBLE. NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED.
Production Line Operator- Sterile Filler
All Production Line Operators are responsible for all activities associated with the manufacturing and filling operations, required to produce sterile drug products under aseptic conditions.
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Must be detail oriented with the ability to work within a team environment or independent if required.
· Set up equipment/machines aseptically for proper operation, including installation and disassembly of equipment and parts required.
· Operate clean room machines aseptically and efficiently (Kalix ointment tube filler, Chase-Logeman bottle filler)
· Prepare filter wetting solution and bubble point test Hydrophilic and Hydrophobic filters for manufacturing
· Prepare, weigh and package raw materials (powder) for contract sterilization
· Make Isopropyl Alcohol 70%, Veshpene and LpH as disinfectants used in Aseptic Manufacturing
· Must disinfect, deliver and stock gowning components to the gowning room
· Maintain aseptic gowning qualification
· Perform reconciliations of components, drug products, and associated materials as per defined procedures.
· Follow aseptic gowning procedures.
· Dispose of waste after filling process is finish: Weighing , recording and attaching data or records to Batch Record
· Set up/preparation/cleaning and autoclaving components used in aseptic manufacturing operations. (Some lifting required, up to 55-60 lbs.) Any object greater than 60 pounds, not to exceed 100 lbs. must require the use of a buddy system. This system requires two employees to lift the object. No employee can lift any object greater than 60 lbs. by themselves.
· Some Saturdays and Sunday (Overtime) will be required to work by the company based on the department’s schedule.
· Must assume any position required within the department for coverage.
· Cleaning and sanitization of the aseptic production areas, including filling room sanitization between runs.
· Must document sanitization activities in log books, forms etc. in a legible manner as per cGMP.
· Must be able to work until all cleaning activities are complete.
· Must be flexible in adapting to a work schedule that could change as a result in business direction.
Must coordinate with packaging dept. senior operators to ensure all production activities are performed and production demands are satisfied.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High School or Associate’s Degree and equivalent job experience in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing.
· Ability to meet attendance standards. All full-time employees are required to work a 40 hour week. At times it may be necessary to work additional hours in order to get the required tasks accomplished to meet deadlines.
· Strong communication skills.
· The ability to manage multiple operations, simultaneously during routine duties.
We offer comprehensive best-practices for our clients and employees.
ProStaff Solutions strives to be the premier employment solutions provider to every community we serve.
Our mission is to bring the right people to the right job every time. Accomplishing this, we better people's lives and increase our customers and employees success.
Our Values :
Our Pledge of Integrity
Our name is the most important thing we own. To us, it is more than an identity. It is also how we act. It is both the foundation and the heart of our business.
Because our success depends on our personal integrity and honesty, we work hard. We also reward hard work. We believe great things happen when we listen to each other, and that is why our doors are always open. We also strive to strengthen our communities by example in leadership, and by donations of time and resources.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!