Filler Mixer Job Description Sample
Primary responsibility of product staging, machine set up, operating, cleaning, and sanitizing the filling machine.
Production Line Operator- Sterile Filler
All Production Line Operators are responsible for all activities associated with the manufacturing and filling operations, required to produce sterile drug products under aseptic conditions.
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Must be detail oriented with the ability to work within a team environment or independent if required.
· Set up equipment/machines aseptically for proper operation, including installation and disassembly of equipment and parts required.
· Operate clean room machines aseptically and efficiently (Kalix ointment tube filler, Chase-Logeman bottle filler)
· Prepare filter wetting solution and bubble point test Hydrophilic and Hydrophobic filters for manufacturing
· Prepare, weigh and package raw materials (powder) for contract sterilization
· Make Isopropyl Alcohol 70%, Veshpene and LpH as disinfectants used in Aseptic Manufacturing
· Must disinfect, deliver and stock gowning components to the gowning room
· Maintain aseptic gowning qualification
· Perform reconciliations of components, drug products, and associated materials as per defined procedures.
· Follow aseptic gowning procedures.
· Dispose of waste after filling process is finish: Weighing , recording and attaching data or records to Batch Record
· Set up/preparation/cleaning and autoclaving components used in aseptic manufacturing operations. (Some lifting required, up to 55-60 lbs.) Any object greater than 60 pounds, not to exceed 100 lbs. must require the use of a buddy system. This system requires two employees to lift the object. No employee can lift any object greater than 60 lbs. by themselves.
· Some Saturdays and Sunday (Overtime) will be required to work by the company based on the department’s schedule.
· Must assume any position required within the department for coverage.
· Cleaning and sanitization of the aseptic production areas, including filling room sanitization between runs.
· Must document sanitization activities in log books, forms etc. in a legible manner as per cGMP.
· Must be able to work until all cleaning activities are complete.
· Must be flexible in adapting to a work schedule that could change as a result in business direction.
Must coordinate with packaging dept. senior operators to ensure all production activities are performed and production demands are satisfied.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High School or Associate’s Degree and equivalent job experience in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing.
· Ability to meet attendance standards. All full-time employees are required to work a 40 hour week. At times it may be necessary to work additional hours in order to get the required tasks accomplished to meet deadlines.
· Strong communication skills.
· The ability to manage multiple operations, simultaneously during routine duties.
We offer comprehensive best-practices for our clients and employees.
ProStaff Solutions strives to be the premier employment solutions provider to every community we serve.
Our mission is to bring the right people to the right job every time. Accomplishing this, we better people's lives and increase our customers and employees success.
Our Values :
Our Pledge of Integrity
Our name is the most important thing we own. To us, it is more than an identity. It is also how we act. It is both the foundation and the heart of our business.
Because our success depends on our personal integrity and honesty, we work hard. We also reward hard work. We believe great things happen when we listen to each other, and that is why our doors are always open. We also strive to strengthen our communities by example in leadership, and by donations of time and resources.
Filler OR Label Machine Operators - 1St & 2Nd Shift
High school diploma or equivalent. Good verbal and written communication skills. Basic knowledge of math. Minimum of two years experience in production operations. Basic mechanical knowledge to make adjustments to maintain equipment readiness. Must pass the Equipment certification for designated equipment.
Propane Cylinder Filler / Back-Up Driver
We are seeking a motivated individual to join our team! The ideal candidate will be able to work outside and be mechanically inclined. Prior cylinder delivery experience and a CDL with Hazmat endorsement are a plus.
- Fill propane cylinders and handle other cylinders for customers.
- Aptitude to identify numerous different gas cylinder types and sizes.
- Properly document every transaction.
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Strong work ethic.
Order Filler - Full Time / Part Time
FULL TIME/PART TIME ORDER FILLERS NEEDED. WE ARE LOCATED ON THE NW SIDE OF CHICAGO. RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE PICKING/PACKING/SHIPPING OPTICAL PRODUCTS. THIS POSITION REQUIRES REGULAR WALKING AND STANDING. GREAT JOB FOR COLLEGE OR HIGH SCHOOLS STUDENTS. HOURS ARE FLEXIBLE. NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED.
Chemical Mixer / Mixer
We have an opportunity for a candidate with prior mixing experience. This position will work with hazardous chemicals (powders). Although this is a 2nd shift 3 pm - 11 pm
*opportunity the selected candidate will train on 1st shift.
1. Ability to read and understand basic work order instructions and scheduling
2. Understand steps required to complete work orders and label requirements
3. Must be able to perform in process testing to ensure material conformance
4. Perform visual inspection of all mixing equipment
5. Perform basic preventative maintenance on mixing machinery
6. Ability to read and understand work order and scheduling instructions
7. Maintain appropriate inventory levels to ensure continuous production
8. Knowledgeable of at least one type of formulation/mix process independently (initially)
1. Advanced math skills
2. Possess good computer skills
3. Good written & verbal communication skills
4. Ability to read & write in English
5. Comprehension of written instructions
6. Attention to details
7. An ability to safely lift up to 75 lbs. regularly
8. An ability to safely operate equipment and necessary tools
Bottling Company- Can Filler Operator II
The Can Filler Operator is a key leader of canning production operations at AZPack and ensures the MMBR is followed in all areas to produce the highest quality product. The Can Filler Operator strives for efficiency in all areas of the production line and demonstrates technical expertise on filler machines and the product, and ensures the brix, CO2, and other quality specs are in range and proper ends, cans, trays, etc. are used. The Filler Operator leads the canning line to adhere to production schedules, communicates problems to Supervisors and/or Leads, and brings ideas for improvement to the rest of the AZPack team. The Can Filler Operator II is competent in all basic operations of the filler machines, including but not limited to start up (pre-control) and shut down procedures (cutoffs), recipe changes, adjusting run rates, performing CIPs, and running the filler independently for both hot and cold fills.
At least 2 years of demonstrated success in machine operation in a manufacturing capacity and the ability to master a technical skill and learn quickly on the job.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in a safety culture, high speed packaging, food manufacturing, GMP, HACCP, and employee relations. Experience in TPM is a must.
The ideal candidate has demonstrated the ability to lead others to accomplish a goal and work together. This may or may not be in a dedicated manufacturing setting. The ideal candidate understands that the most valuable skill is making others most valuable through proper leadership and training.
The ideal candidate has experience with OSHA rules & regulations and observes all safety and security procedures. The candidate understands the importance of safety in a manufacturing setting and reports potentially unsafe conditions at the workplace on a consistent basis.
Marathon Staffing is ranked by The Phoenix Business Journal as one of the "Top 10" Employment Agencies in the valley and also earned a spot on the Inc 5000 list as one of the fastest growing private companies in America.
Responsible for filling/picking customer and manufacturing orders in accordance with manufacturing BOMs and/or sales orders. Responsible for notifying Materials Manager of low or incorrect inventory levels at all inventory locations.
- Read orders and BOMs to pick part numbers and quantities required
- Use bar code scanning equipment to maintain computerized stock inventory
- Move filled orders to production areas or shipping department.
- Stock shelves and keep stock clean and orderly.
- Operate, navigate, or drive mechanized material handling equipment, including forklift and electric pallet trucks.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area.
- Open and close work orders in GP inventory system.
- Cycle count inventory and update any discrepancies in inventory system.
- Perform general physical activities in order to load, unload, sort and move products and materials by hand or using basic material handling equipment.
Basic math. Lift up to 75 pounds. Operate forklift and electric pallet truck. Valid driver’s license in order to drive company truck. Computer skills. Organizational skills. Competent with computer software such as Microsoft GP and Microsoft office suite.
We are a 49 year old, growing manufacturing company in an expanding market for ergonomics, vacuum lifting and robotic automation. We are a US manufacturer and take pride in building quality US equipment with American parts whenever possible. We have an extensive website at www.anver.com which shows what we do. We have a warm small to mid-size company environment and it is a good job with lots of variation and personal interaction with co-workers.
Filler Machine Operator
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
Must be able to operate multiple pieces of equipment which may include Blow Molds, Fillers, Labelers and Case packers.
Must be aware of all E-stops and pinch points caused by moving machinery including energized equipment by air or electrical.
Must be able to identify proper pre-forms, boxes, labels and correct coding.
Must be able to perform proper weight adjustments to maintain proper product weight.
Must work with Team members to maintain standard changeovers while maintaining standard line efficiencies.
Must be able to troubleshoot and correct minor mechanical issues. Must be able to properly document line production by filling out Inspection Record/ Downtime sheets.
Must be able to identify and set up proper product flow from hold tanks thru flow panels to Production machines.
Compliance with all safety, Housekeeping and GMP practices.
Other duties as assigned.
Experience with following Equipment:
Filler: Sentry, Procomac, Bevcorp, Tech Long, Specialties
Labeler: Dase Sing, Aesus, Quadrel, MTS, SACMI, Sleeve Seal
Case Packer: Vanta, ARPAC
Blow Mold: Tech Long
Capper: Specialties, Bevcorp, Arol, CSI, Alcoa
Job Type: Full-time
- Montebello, CA
- Machine Operator: 1 year
- Manufacturing: 1 year
Warehouse Order Filler
Manpower is ramping up for experienced warehouse workers in the Boise Area. If you're a safety conscious individual who wants to showcase your industrial skills in an ideal work environment, Manpower has the opportunity for you!
Also: Create an account at www.manpower.com to search all of our opportunities that await you! Business is BOOMING! Bring your quality warehouse experience to a reputable Medical Supply Company where you will take pride in what you do. Do you enjoy working in receiving and in a fast pace warehouse environment? If you are a go-getter, with a willingness to come to work every day and give it your all, this is the job for you. Skills that you will need to possess:
* Must have a good driving record
* Forklift/Warehouse/Receiving experience preferred
* Comfortable with the warehouse environment
If you are ready for a position that rewards you for being a loyal and hard worker, apply with your resume via www.manpower.com Your skills and energy will get you :
* Fantastic benefits including MEDICAL/DENTAL/LIFE/401K (once hired on permanently)
* Stable 40-hour schedule
* $13.25 per hour
* A fast-paced, exciting environment where you will never be bored!
We have the right opportunity. Do you have the drive and determination to get the job done? Tell us why you are the right person!
We hire for 30+ amazing companies across the Treasure Valley.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!