Film Vault Supervisor Job Description Sample
Vault Supervisor - Atlanta, GA
We have a challenging opportunity for a CIT Vault Supervisor.
The CIT Vault Supervisor is responsible for supervising the vault operations including currency and firearms.
This position ensures accountability and the security of all liability and prioritizes daily operations workflow. The Vault Supervisor assists the Route Logistics Manager in the secure, safe and efficient functioning of the branch. This position functions in an armed environment.
This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink’s and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink’s and its customers.
• Provide first line supervision to Vault employees • Oversee daily vault operations including but not limited to inventory management, opening and closing of branch and vault check in/out • Provide coaching and skill development to employees on a consistent basis • Monitor and adjust performance of all staff, machines and workflows • Leverage systems, equipment and process redesign to drive continuous improvement in quality and efficiency • Secure inventories by executing controls and ensuring strict compliance with security procedures • Maintain and provide quality customer service and good communications with the customer base • Ensure activities are performed in compliance with company policies and procedures as well as state and federal laws and regulations • Maintain accurate records, handle customer inquiries, and balance transactions daily • Assist Management as need to meet branch goals • Cross-train and perform other duties as assigned Position Qualifications
• Minimum of 3 years operations experience in a vault, cash or coin processing environment • Minimum of 21 years of age • A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing • A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
• Supervisory experience in a production environment • Cash handling experience in the secure logistics or banking industry • Experience in a coin processing environment • Knowledge of lean/process improvement methodologies • Knowledge of budgeting and planning experience • Bachelor’s Degree Professional
• Excellent ethics and integrity • High attention to detail • Collaborative work style • Excellent customer service • Ability to work independently • Professional, positive demeanor • Ability to influence and lead If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide eligible employees, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans.
In addition, we offer profit sharing opportunities and a 401(k) program with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply. Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace. #LI-TF1 We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Back to top
Parking Vault Supervisor
Parking Vault SupervisorPart-Time Non-Exempt Posted onJanuary 3, 2018byHR Department Overview Summary SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities has an excellent and immediate opening for a Part-Time Parking Vault Supervisor at NRG Park in Houston, Texas. NRG Park is in the fast lane for opportunity and excitement. We are a one of a kind premier facility with four major venues within one giant park. NRG Center (one million
- sq. ft. Convention Center), NRG Stadium (home of the Houston Texans and The Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo), NRG Astrodome (“The” Astrodome), and NRG Arena. We are seeking a unique Part-Time Parking Vault Supervisor to join our Parking team. The Parking Vault Supervisor under direct supervision of the Cashier Coordinators, Parking Manager and the Director of Parking, Safety and Security controls the cash flow of the Parking Operations Vault including roll-ticket allocations, cash distribution, collection, and deposits. Acts as liaison between the facility and clients, ensuring all clients’ requirements are met and facility rules, regulations and policies are adhered to. Position Reports To: Cashier Coordinator and Parking Manager Essential Duties and
Include the following
Maintain the Parking Vault’s bank and the Vault’s contents on a daily basis, including the daily reconciliation of all monies and submitting accurate deposits.
Process and balance the Cashier’s daily income reports. Count money to verify amounts and issue receipts for funds received.
Record and investigate all overages and shortages and promptly report to the Parking Manager and/or his/her designee.
Notify the Cashier Coordinator of necessary supplies needed from the bank including change, moneybags and deposit books.
Assist in the training and supervising cashiers, Gate Supervisors and temporary staff.
Function as a cashier when not executing primary job function.
Assign Cashiers to their gate assignments.
Compile collection, disbursement, and bank reconciliation reports and run summaries of all sales activity.
Resolve customer complaints and issues or escalate to Parking Management.
Able to operate, train and troubleshoot on equipment needed to facilitate parking transactions such as ticket scanners, cashless parking equipment and any other necessary implemented equipment.
- May perform other duties as assigned. Supervisor
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with all policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Maintain an effective working relationship with clients, employees, exhibitors, patrons and others encountered in the course of employment.
Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others in both oral and written form.
Demonstrate exceptional skills in customer relations, communications and problem solving.
Position is routinely required to work outdoors and is exposed to the elements (heat, rain, etc.)
Ability to work long and irregular hours that may vary due to functions and may include day, evening, weekends and holidays. Education and/or Experience
High School diploma or GED preferred and three (3) years related cash related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Skills and Abilities:
Work in a fast paced environment.
Remain flexible and adjust to situations as they occur.
- Good written, verbal and computer skills. Computer
Operate standard office equipment and personal computer(s) using MS Windows, Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint and other Parking Systems software.
- 10-Key experience and type accurately at a speed of 30 words per minute. Other
Cash handling experience is preferred.
Be licensed to operate a motor vehicle in the United States. Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move around the facility; to stand for long hours during events; talk and hear. This position may require work inside or outside of the building, as needed by events. To Apply: Please include a recent copy of your resume with a cover letter and salary requirements as part of your application. Joey MatthysHuman Resources ManagerNRG ParkOne NRG ParkHouston, Texas 77054 How To Apply:https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1152751&d=ExternalCareerSite&r=5000296784706#/ Only the first 150 resumes will be considered. Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact 832-667-1806. SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Go Back
Film Set Monitor/Field Notifications (Full Time/Part Time Positions)
The ideal candidate is friendly, able to mediate difficult situations and find solutions. Is highly flexible and observant, able to identify permit details and communicate them effectively. Must enjoy driving, walking and being outdoors. We are looking for candidates with conflict resolution skills and assertiveness as well public speaking skills. If you do not enjoy talking to people, you need not apply.
Full Time (Hybrid Position: Partly Scheduled and Partly On-Call)
3-days Field Notifications/2-days Film Set Monitoring
FLSA Status: Nonexempt
The Field Services Flex Team Associate Position increases the effectiveness of the Field Services Department by working in both Notifications and the Monitoring department by Monitoring Productions and Distributing Filming Notifications.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
§ Monitors production companies to ensure permit conditions are followed.
§ Ensures special conditions and/or restrictions detailed on film permit are followed.
§ Handles community concerns / and or problems on site.
§ Handles problems immediately; communicates with Production Company, FilmL.A. Coordinator and immediate supervisor continuously.
§ Prepares and logs On-Location reports.
§ Ensures the production companies leave the location at time stated on the permit, and that the area is left in its original state, if not better.
§ Delivers filming notices to residents and businesses in various Los Angeles locations and other contracted jurisdictions according to assigned routes.
§ Writes incident reports.
§ Calls production companies when notifications have been completed.
§ Delivers filming permits.
§ "Proof and assemble" takes typed notifications, assembles to notification maps and reviews for accuracy.
§ Trains newly hired employees to perform job in the field.
§ Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and /or EXPERIENCE
§ One to three years of similar or related experience.
§ A high school education or GED.
Courtesy, tact and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves much personal contact with others inside and outside of the organization such as business owners, residents, location mangers, and co-workers requiring courtesy and professional demeanor in providing assistance, obtaining information, building relationships and soliciting cooperation.
Must be over 21 years old.
Energetic and able to walk up to 2/3 of the time approx. 10 miles per day
Ability to stand on feet for long periods of time
Ability to lift up 5 lbs up to 2/3 of the time; up to 50 lbs occasionally.
Ability to work varied shifts of 4 to 14+ hours per day.
Ability drive passenger automobile
Must be able to pass a background check including fingerprints scan
Valid California driver license
Proof of a clean driving record
Own a reliable vehicle
Comply with and provide proof of auto liability insurance:
BODILY INJURY: 100K PER PERSON; 300K PER ACCIDENT
PROPERTY DAMAGE: 100K
Name FilmL.A. as additional insured
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No employee or applicant shall be subjected to discrimination or harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.
We function differently than the typical film office or film commission. Most such entities are publicly-funded government agencies focused on promoting their regions to the film industry. FilmL.A. was created when the City and County of Los Angeles decided to privatize their film permit offices, allowing more flexibility in providing services to production companies and local communities.
Although FilmL.A. is funded primarily by permit coordination fees paid by production companies, ongoing community relations is a key component of the service we provide. We work to strike a balance between the needs and interests of the entertainment industry and the neighborhoods affected by on-location production.
In today's highly competitive, global entertainment production market, our services help the Los Angeles region retain its status as the entertainment production capital of the world.
Manager - Vault
If you are an energetic supervisor looking to take the next step into a manager / leadership role and feel like you are at a dead end in your current position, we have the perfect position for you. Dunbar Armored is interested in hiring a Vault Manager to help lead our team to success. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual that has Security / Banking or Armored Car Vault experience as well as some experience in management, and leadership. Someone with a “can do” attitude, who understands safety and security. This person will be required to work a starting shift of 3:00pm to 1am or until closing the branch. It also will require rotating weekends and holidays.
Full Time Hours
Monday- Friday, Occasional Weekends
Dunbar Armored Norcross
6670 Corners Industrial Court Suite C
Norcross, GA 30092
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Competitive Compensation
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
• Paid Time Off
• Life & Disability Insurance
• Company Discounts
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING;
• Oversee the overall vault operations, assuring security and accountability of all inventoried items.
• Manage and coordinate subordinate vault employee activities to facilitate smooth workflow and meet time sensitive deadlines.
• Train and orient new and existing employees to vault operations. Discipline employees when necessary according to company guidelines.
• Maintain proper system files and paperwork.
• Insure all cargo is prepared to depart from the branch timely in order to meet customer demands.
• Distribute, inventory and maintain accountability for controlled items including firearms, identification cards, keys and other items.
• Recommend ways to improve security and efficiency of vault operations.
• May assume branch responsibility in absence of Branch/Operations Manager, normally in the evening.
• Other duties as required.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS POSITION:
• Working knowledge of vault operations, to include inventory, check-in/out and opening /closing procedures of the vault.
• Strong computer skills and knowledge of Dunbar’s Operating Manifest System
• Working knowledge of the armored car business.
• Maintain DOT certification and be able to operate a forklift.
• Maintain appropriate security certification for the respective state and ability to obtain a gun permit.
• Strong attention and adherence to operational policies and procedures.
• Exercise responsible independent judgment.
• Possess good interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities.
Photographic Film Lab Production Manager - Front-Line Management
RPL – Production Manager
If you are looking for an executive or mid-level management position, this is not the position for you! We are looking to hire a Production Manager who is responsible for front line management, ensuring products are processed, scanned, quality checked and printed correctly according to our customer’s specifications, on time and meet company established turn around times. This position will help create the strategy for the production units and plan for annual workflow and resources. Reporting to the General Manager, you will oversee, lead and coach the Production department.
Snapshot of skills, knowledge and abilities needed to be successful:
· Ability to identify and diagnose production related issues and provide root cause analysis
· Ability to lead and inspire multiple production team members to achieve company goals
· Proven analytical skills that result in quick resolution to a wide range of production problems
· Ability to lead, develop and mentor a team
· Excellent communication, leadership and analytical skills
Responsibilities of this position will also include, but not limited to:
· Ensuring products are produced on time while meeting or exceeding quality expectations
· Review of daily incoming volume data and conducting physical observation of orders in each department to gauge department needs for meeting daily goals
· Monitoring production workflows and seeking out opportunities for continuous improvement
· Supervising staff to maintain correct procedures and quality standards
· Coaching and training staff
· Conducting quarterly and annual evaluations
· Developing training programs and measuring results
· Establishing performance metrics and measuring individual performance; output, quality, teamwork and attitude
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Associate or bachelor’s degree is preferable; or the equivalent combination of education, training and work experience in the Photography industry is essential. Previous solid management of 5+ years within a Production/Operations environment.
· Strong analytical skills and ability to synthesize data into coherent reports that individuals at all levels can understand
· Project management
· Process documentation
· Organization and efficiency
· Leadership, team building and interpersonal skills
· Problem solving skills
· Employee scheduling and ability to identify changes required due to work flow adjustments
· Ability to develop training and performance programs through to implementation
· Tracking metrics and reporting
· Create effective employee evaluations and deliver
Automotive Window Film Installer
We are a small, family oriented shop located off of Albright Road in Rock Hill SC. Our business is expanding and we are in need of a Full-Time automotive window film installer. You must have at least 1 year of professional installation experience to apply. Referrals are a plus! Full background check, valid ID required, and you must be able to pass a drug test. Pay based on experience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ability to hand cut window patterns
- Must have a clean window tint installation
- Ensure our customers receive the highest level of customer service at all times
- 1 years' experience installing automotive window tint
- Must have valid driver's license and good driving record
- Strong work ethic
- Regularly required to stand and walk. Frequently required to stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Ability to lift 10-50 pounds
- Experience and knowledge of flat glass tinting, paint protection film installation and vinyl installation is a HUGE PLUS!
Social Media Manager, Film Editor, & Webmaster
Join the World Values Network team as our social-media manager, film editor, and webmaster.
- Keep our website up to date and organized
- Manage all social media outlets (facebook, twitter, instagram), updating each on a regular basis
- Develop creative and innovative ways to engage new and existing audiences
- Actively seek new opportunities to accomplish a variety of marketing goals, including video views, website traffic, engagement and membership conversion.
- Edit short films
- Create memes and designs for social media
- Social media and web-editing background
- Formidable experience and training in digital media management and marketing
- Fluency in Facebook Business Accounts
- Competence in Graphic Design
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong ability to multitask and a strong attention to detail
- Strong organization skills
Our previous five Galas have attracted audiences of over six hundred, and featured honorees such as Nobel Laureate Elie Wiesel, Academy Award winners Sean Penn and Ben Kingsley, President of Rwanda Paul Kagame, Prime Minister of Spain Jose Maria Aznar, Senators Ted Cruz, Bob Menendez, Governors Chris Christie and Rick Perry, John Prendergast, and Pulitzer Prize Winner Bret Stephens.
See more at last year’s Gala Website: http://thisworldgala.com
Corporate Engineering Manager: Film Extrusion
100% needed skill set: cast film or blown film extrusion
Plastic Extrusion Corporate Engineering Manager
(Position is over corporate maintenance, major CAPEX, EHS, some engineering groups)
Direct hire with benefits, annual bonus, and relocation; VISA sponsorship / transfer not available for this position
- Pay: Up to $150K base + no bonus opportunity is set up for this role, yet (base-only for now) + relocation package
- Location: Boston greater area (we will nail this down on the phone)
- Appropriate Engineering Backgrounds: Plastic Extrusion: can be profiles, pipe, sheet, blown film, cast film extrusion, extrusion blow. Molding specific background is not a fit. You have lead maintenance team as Maintenance Manager or Plant Engineer before.
- Travel: Up to 40%, average around 25-30%.
THE COMPANY & THE PLANT
This direct hire opening is with a global plastic packaging / flexible packaging company that has a roughly a dozen plastics manufacturing facilities across the US. There are around 475 employees in this location, its HQ. The company grew mainly through new plant construction in the 90's and has been in business for around 50 years. We will discuss what specific type of extrusion technology the company uses, its products, materials, applications / uses while on the phone.
You will have 20-30% travel while providing support to multiple plants in different capacities. First, you will have both engineering and maintenance department leaders (dotted-line) reporting to you from multiple facilities. Your solid line reports will be limited to 2-5 (2 head engineers, 2 maintenance managers). Second, you will head many of the company's major capital projects, plant expansions, and new plant construction efforts from both equipment and facilities standpoints. As in all jobs, there are fires to put out at times; you will deal with the bigger ones (not production related).
VISIBILITY AND ADVANCEMENT
This is a medium-large plastics company with many locations. The next step would be VP level responsibility at this company: VP Engineering, VP Manufacturing, VP Operations, etc.
Engineering Manager, Engineer Director, Global Engineering Manager, Sr. Corporate Project Engineer, Project Engineering Manager, Sr. CAPEX Engineer, Sr. Corporate Engineer, Sr. Plant Engineer
100% needed skill set is cast film or blown film extrusion
- 4 year engineering degree 100% needed. BSME (mechanical engineering), BSEE (electrical engineering), BS Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, Polymer Science, Plastics Engineering, etc. BS Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering, etc.
- 100 % needed: Plastic Film Extrusion (cast film, blown film) OR Web Hanlding experience. Profile, pipe, films, sheet
- You have overseen a maintenance crew before (a MUST). Have been maintenance manager, maintenance engineer, or plant engineer before, e.g.
- You aren't scared of 25% travel at times.
100% needed skill set: cast film or blown film extrusion
Production, Materials& Warehouse Professional - Window Film Specialist
Fast paced, growth oriented, Commercial Construction based 3M Prestige Platinum Window Film Business is currently seeking a meticulous, detail oriented Team player to join our SF team!
We are seeking a Production Pro to join our team! You will coordinate the flow of work and materials between departments for Jobs & Projects as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency, monitor & manage returning materials, prep for upcoming jobs & forecast future projects.
- Maintain and improve execution of production Materials, Receiving & Inventory
- Assemble, address, stamp, and ship merchandise or material
- Unpack, verify, and record incoming merchandise or material
- Arrange appropriate transportation, routing & pick-up of materials
- Review and partner with Production Manager to distribute supplies and shipments in a timely manner for each job or Project we execute
- Confer with other departments to determine progress of work, Materials required & more
- Compile reports on inventory levels
- Review and communicate Material status reports
- Serve as point of contact between production and planning teams
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Previous experience in Construction, Window Films, production, planning, or other related
- Previous experience in shipping, logistics, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload of up to 50lbs per item
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Understanding of Glazing, Glazing Coating & Films a big plus!
- Tagalog speaker a plus
Vault Specialist (Pool)
Under direct supervision of the Cage/Vault Supervisor, maintain accurate records of all transactions and expedite the transfer of the currency received from Gaming to the designated depository banking institutions. Maintain confidentiality of all privileged information. Continuation of this position is contingent upon funding allocations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide excellent customer service for all internal and external customers of the Cage/Vault operations at all times and in all activities. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all internal and external customers of Oneida Casino. Provide solutions for customer concerns and continually focus on customer service as our top priority.
2. Develop, maintain, and facilitate effective relationships, communication processes and activities with all Gaming services personnel and all other internal and external customers. Ensure established procedures, and processes are utilized at all times, to ensure maximum understanding and coordination are in place. Attend department meetings to ensure effective communications take place.
3. Inform supervisor of recommendations/ideas for improving all areas of this position to include ideas on improving customer service systems or activities.
4. Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements in all areas at all times. Adhere to established quality, service delivery, customer service, and customer demand expectations. Adhere to all audit, and legal regulations/laws and practices.
5. Prepare bank deposits from Gaming proceeds and prepare start up tills for each department.
6. Account for revenues from Gaming activities.
7. Prepare, fills, reconcile NRT Quick Jack units on a daily basis. Inventory and maintain equipment that is associated with NRT Quick Jack units.
8. Answer phone calls from internal/external customers utilizing proper phone etiquette.
9. Comply with the Oneida Gaming Minimum Internal Control Regulations.
10. Process and record all cash transfer transactions, ensure receipt disbursement summaries.
11. Operate coin counters, coin wrappers and currency counters for accurate distribution of all monies.
12. Inspect all US Currency; ensure the bills are not counterfeit.
13. Monitor, balance and reconcile the Check Cashing balance sheets and ensure all balance sheets are accurate.
14. Review SharePoint daily and update any vault or bank order transactions that occur in the Management Vault Transfer.
15. Operate and balance the computer by utilizing the gaming software associated with the vault transactions i.e. Excel vault balance spreadsheets and Check cashing reconciliation software.
16. Receipt, distribute and inventory Cash Advance Checks and TITO packets.
17. Contribute to a team effort and accomplish related results as required.
18. Adhere to all Tribal Personnel Policies and Procedures, Departmental Standard Operating Procedures and Gaming Division Strategic Plans and Policies.
19. Maintain strict department security, confidentiality, and quality to meet professional standards of the department.
20. The above duties and responsibilities are not an all-inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the supervisor.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
1. Frequently sit, stand, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear.
2. Occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, lift and/or move up to twenty-five (25) pounds.
3. Must be able to work in small confined spaces.
4. Evening, holiday and/or weekend work may be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.
5. Work environment is NOT smoke, noise, or dust free.
6. A Tuberculosis (TB) Screening and/or TB Skin Test is required within thirty (30) days of employment and annually thereafter.
1. Knowledge of modern office practices, procedures, and equipment.
2. Knowledge of business English, and ability to communicate, read, write clear and concise, using proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
3. Skill in problem solving and sound decision-making.
4. Skill in operating business computers and office machines, including in a Windows environment.
5. Ability to demonstrate outstanding customer service at all times.
6. Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with individuals of varying social and cultural backgrounds and with co-workers at all levels.
7. Ability to multi-task vault job responsibilities.
8. Ability to countdown, balance and reconcile vault balance sheets.
9. Must adhere to strict confidentiality in all matters. (Must sign a confidentiality statement prior to employment.)
10. Must be willing and able to obtain additional education and training.
11. Must pass a pre-employment drug screening. Must adhere to the Tribe's Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace Policy during the course of employment.
12. Must pass a background security check with the Oneida Tribe in order to meet the Employment Eligibility Requirements, Tribal/State Compact and/or Oneida Nation Gaming Ordinance as they pertain to the position. A temporary license or Gaming License issued by the Oneida Gaming Commission is required as a condition of employment and continuing employment within the Oneida Tribe's Gaming Division.
Applicants please clearly state on the application/resume if you meet these qualifications.
1. Experience with 10 key calculator.
Applicants please clearly state how you meet these qualifications on the application/resume.
1. Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
2. High School Diploma, HSED Diploma, or GED Certification is required within one (1) year of employment. (Must be enrolled in a GED Program prior to the end of probationary period and provide documentation to the HRD Office for employee personnel file.) Applicants age fifty (50) and older are exempt from this requirement.
3. One (1) year cash handling experience.
4. Good math skills. (Must pass a math test which will be administered by the Human Resource Department.)
ITEMS TO BE SUBMITTED:
1. Must provide a copy of Diploma, License, Degree or Certification upon employment.
Vision: Wisconsin's first choice for casino entertainment.
Oneida Nation employees enjoy excellent benefits including:
* Discounted corporate fitness membership
* Eleven (11) paid holidays
* Personal and vacation time
* An Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!