Finger Grip Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Manufacturing - Machine Operator - Plastics Machine Operator - Molding
Job Title: Operator
Location: Delano, MN
Reports to: Shift Supervisor
Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly
The employees in this position are responsible for the overall operations of the machine and the manufacturing of good quality parts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sets up and operates molding machine in a safe and efficient manner.
- Able to meet scrap and production goals.
- Ensures quality of parts coming off machine.
- Reads and follows the molding process sheets, correcting any errors immediately, in writing, to their supervisor or lead person.
- Continually communicates with their lead person, maintenance, quality control and/or supervisor whenever they have questions or need assistance regarding any of the requirements of their job.
- Keeps their work area clean and organized. Places all parts to be trimmed in crates or on pallets.
- Fills out production reporting paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communicates effectively with others.
- Keeps productive materials appropriately stocked.
- Communicates effectively with prior and subsequent shifts.
- Performs all aspects of the job in accordance with the safety standards set forth by Solar Plastics.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Shift Supervisor and/or other members of management.
(The essential duties and responsibilities will have been satisfactorily completed when the following are demonstrated) Note: This only pertains to the essential duties and responsibilities of the position and is not all inclusive of the entire performance evaluation process. Acceptable performance is based on first time quality of molded parts, machine productivity and work area cleanliness and organization.
Copier/Scanner/Fax, Computer, Phone System, Welding Equipment, Lathe and Mill Operation, Hand and Power Tools, Forklift, Ladders
- understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information.
- understand problems, collaborate and explore alternative solutions.
- organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology.
- communicate with individuals face to face; requires ability to hear and speak effectively.
- express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word, communicating orally with others accurately and quickly.
- orally and in writing, communicate technical information.
- add, subtract, multiply, divide and to record, balance, and check results for accuracy
- be able to see and hear 8+ hours per day.
- have visual acuity to perform activities such as running production machines, etc.
- possess good manual and finger dexterity (working with small bolts, nuts, screws, adding inserts, flushing out parts, flaming parts, etc.).
- sit, stand and walk up to 8+ hours per day.
- work at a rapid speed, twist, bend, push, pull, carry, stoop, reach and grasp 8+ hours per day for activities such as working on equipment, making repairs, etc.
- work in confined, tight spaces. Requires continuous finger movement and keyboard usage for carrying and using equipment, tools, etc. Extensive wrist movement is required.
- lift 50+ pounds, unaided on a regular basis. (hoists are available and should be used for parts and molds that exceed this weight level).
- use hand tools.(i.e, power drills, hammers, routers, etc).
- Exposed to heat, cold and potential internal temperature changes up to 8+ hours per day. Exposed to outside working environment when salvaging parts, roof and grounds work. Exposed to solvents when part cleaning, acids/corrosives when cleaning floor, dust, dirt, fumes/vapors/gases from plastics processes, ovens and propane tanks.
This position works independently 8+ hours per day and occasionally works directly with others. Must be able to work the hours/shift required. Ability to work additional hours, as needed to accommodate issues that may arise in the 24-hour operation.
This position exists in a production and shop environment, with occasional need to enter the office.
Personal Protection Equipment
- Eye safety glasses necessary to enter production area.Hearing protection must be worn when excessive noise is present on the production floor and in the shop.
Solar Plastics, LLC provides employees with a wide variety of benefits that include:
Life, AD&D & Dependent Life Insurance
Long-Term and Short-term Disability
Profit Sharing/401(k) Plan with Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Plan
Automatic Payroll Deposit Availability
Freelance Key Grip
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title. iHeartMedia
Direct the crew of grips, many with specialized skills such as dolly grips, crane operators, or special equipment operators.
Attends location scouts and meets the director of photography to determine what additional tools will be needed
Order and prepares required equipment, and transports equipment to the filming location
Coordinates with the electric and camera departments alongside the director of photography to control lighting and camera movement and setup.
Location New York, NY: 125 West 55th Street, 10019 Position Type Temporary The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status. Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify. Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title. iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers. Click Here To Learn More About Us: www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx
Outpatient Primary Care Opening In Finger Lake Region, New York
- Join an established outpatient only practice
- Community health clinic with primary care physicians and advance practice providers
- Monday to Friday, 40 hours, no Saturdays
- Financially stable health system
- Salary guarantee with relocation assistance
- FQHC site with loan repayment available
- Terrific benefits package, including malpractice, health, 4 week vacation, CME week with $3000, 403b retirement, etc.
- Available openings to J1 and H1 residents
- Small town environment with city conveniences
Registered Nurse (Rn) Finger Lakes Residential Center
Scope of Work:
Admission Screening interviewa
Lab-work(including blood draws)
Emergency First Aid
Sick Call and Treatment /Referral
TB Testing for youth and staff (Mantoux)
Hep B Immunization (for the staff)
Assignment Duration: date of hire (ASAP) until 02/12/2019
Star Dialysis Patient Care Technician (Greater Finger Lakes Area) - Training Provided!
If you haven’t considered Healthcare before, read on! Healthcare Experience is NOT required. What you can expect: • 1:1 Patient Care.
Spending the majority of your day in direct one-on-one patient care to provide safe, comfortable and hygienic dialysis treatment. Our PCTs care for up to 4 patients at a time • Building long-term relationships with your patients who are suffering from end stage renal disease and are receiving treatment on average 3 times/week • Team. Cross functional team of clinicians including technicians, nurses, dietitians, social workers and leadership.
PCTs work under the supervision of a RN • Technician Duties. To monitor patients before, during and after dialysis treatment including measuring and recording stats, patient observations, and hemodialysis machine setup. Please note you will have exposure to blood and needles • Schedule.
Shifts can begin as early as 4:45 am. Typically working 12 hour shifts, 3 days/week. Clinics are closed on Sundays, and may be open on some holidays What we’ll provide: • In-classroom and hands on training: if you're new to dialysis, we’ll provide a 9-10 week paid training to get you ready to become the best patient care technician • Support to guide you through your training and transition into the role as well as reimbursement for your Certified Hemodialysis Technician (CHT) license • Education assistance and license reimbursement: annual $3,000 tuition reimbursement and potential $25,000 scholarship opportunity • Career path options: clinical (ex.
PCT to RN), leadership and corporate • 3000+ locations across the U.S. for wherever life may take you • Comprehensive benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, DaVita-negotiated discounts on hundreds of items from your cell plan to movie tickets and more
• Passion for delivering excellent patient care and building long term relationships to improve your patients’ quality of life • High school diploma or equivalent • Must be comfortable working around blood and needles • Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed • Willingness to work long hours (most shifts are 12+ hours) on your feet • Willingness to train and work across multiple clinics within the territory as needed • Healthcare experience a plus including: Bonent Certified, Certified Hemodialysis Technician (CHT), Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Certified Medical Assistant (CMA), or Phlebotomy certification Are you ready to make a positive difference in a patient’s life? Take the first step at careers.davita.com.
We offer a competitive wage and a comprehensive benefits package which includes insurance programs covering medical, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, paid time off, education reimbursement, and a 401(k) plan. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We offer a competitive wage and a comprehensive benefits package which includes insurance programs covering medical, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, paid time off, education reimbursement, and a 401(k) plan. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.”
CNC Lathe Machine Operator - 5:00Pm-5:00Am Friday-Saturday-Sunday
Reporting to the Manufacturing Supervisor, the Operator is responsible for operating CNC lathe machines for production of aerospace components to blueprint specifications as well as performing required machine and operation set-ups.
Essential Duties and
- Operate assigned CNC machine(s)
- Perform routine maintenance on assigned machines as required
- Review and follow all documentation relating to the quality system
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working environment, with continual emphasis on promoting employee health and safety and using proper safety techniques
- Work to close tolerances on machined parts
- Perform visual, mechanical, and coordinate measuring machine inspections to prescribed quality plans and programs
- Work from blueprints and engineering drawings applying a solid understanding of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- Complete all job-related paperwork accurately and on time.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in CNC Lathe machine operation
- Experience within the aerospace industry preferred
- Interpersonal and communication skills required
- Customer service skills with an established bias for action in a team environment required
- Proven awareness of occupational hazards and safety precautions required
- Demonstrated ability to follow safety practices and recognize hazards required. Must be able to communicate effectively in English
- Demonstrated ability to meet attendance standards as defined in company policies required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must possess ability to communicate verbally, in writing and have the ability to hear
- Role requires ability to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop and crouch as well as sit on occasion
- Must have ability to lift / move up to 40 pounds and occasionally may be required to lift / move up to 50 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts
- The employee is regularly required to stand and walk
- Must have the ability to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, crouch and sit on occasion
- Must have the ability to regularly stand and walk
- Must have the ability to bend, squat, twist at the waist and neck flexion
- Must have the ability to push/pull objects distances of up to 15 feet
- Must have the ability to grasp and grip to lift and carry equipment
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
Paradigm Precision is an Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or any other basis protected by law.
Please apply at our career page: http://paradigmprecision.applicantstack.com/x/apply/a2pr7zq3fsry -- you'll find our opportunities under Malden MA job openings.
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver - Finger
It Pays to Be an Owner Operator with HVH.
• When you have the right partner, it makes a difference.
• Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference.
• We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on practical miles.
• This translates to higher earnings we pay .91cpm + fuel surcharge to start.
• You ll also get home regularly, earn annual incentives and plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road.
• Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home.
• Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too.
Owner Operators Enjoy:
We have excellent opportunities for local and regional company drivers in Colorado.
Please submit form above to be contacted by a recruiter.
Get on the Road with Our Lease Purchase Program
• Take your driving career to the next level with our hassle-free Lease Purchase Program.
• It s never been easier to be your own boss.
• Choose your truck and get going with guaranteed interest free rates and payments.
• Get all the tools and support you need to get out on the road to ownership with confidence. We require one year of OTR experience in the last three years.
Our Lease Purchase Program offers drivers:
Associated topics: contractor, lease, lease purchase, lp program, own truck driver, own your own, own your own truck, owner operator driver, solo driver, solo driving
CNC Machine Operator
Operations of CNC router and machinery including; setting up, testing, running job files, and assisting with other production areas as needed. Following DICA production and safety guidelines Performing general maintenance of CNC router, tooling and support machinery.
· Previous CNC and/or manufacturing experience
· Repetitive heavy lifting of 20-80lbs
· Attention to detail
· Good math and conceptual skills.
· Computer experience
· Forklift experience
· General Carpentry skills
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
· Safe and efficient operation of CNC router
- Verify Job files and settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces; adhering to DICA standards.
· Prepare spoil boards and vacuum table for effective operation.
· Inspect materials and completed parts against work order and DICA standards.
· Keep equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
· Forklift operations
· Assist with assembly work and Safety texturing as needed.
· Maintain clean and safe work area and equipment.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
This job has limited supervisory responsibilities. This employee will carry out any supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company policies, procedures, safety, and applicable laws.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED): or 1-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be able to accurately add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions and be able to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standard situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands and finger to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must regularly lift/or move items from 10 to 80 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to varied temperature conditions, mechanical moving parts, fumes, chemicals, and heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud. Some independent travel may be required.
· Fulltime Employee Status
· 30-40 per week
· Paid vacation time
· Health Insurance Options
· Bonus Opportunities
· Retirement Plan
Building a Better Outrigger Pad
In 1988, Dick and Carolyn Koberg founded DICA using the first two letters from each of their names. In it’s early years the company represented several manufacturing companies and supplied fiberglass utility bodies, aerial buckets, small excavating equipment and electrical inverters to gas, electric and telecom utilities.
During this time, the Kobergs’ also began pursuing the answer to a question that had been posed to them several years earlier:
“Can you build me a better outrigger pad?”
At that time there was a growing understanding that outrigger pads should be the foundation of outrigger-enabled equipment in order to assure proper load distribution. The early DICA mats and outrigger pads that were constructed to meet this need were largely made of wood or re-purposed cable reel ends. While these early outrigger pads were on the right path, many in the industry were concerned they didn’t quite hit the mark when it came to certain ground conditions, ease of use, weight, ergonomic safety and lifespan. In other words, there was a need for a better mousetrap.
To answer this question, Dick began developing an engineered outrigger pad that would ensure proper load distribution on a range of ground conditions and provide unbreakable strength. The company delivered its first of these outrigger pads in 1988 and has continued to lead the way in outrigger pad product innovation since.
Today, our Made in the USA product line is used in 40+ countries and on 6 continents and includes Safety Tech® outrigger pads and RV jack pads as well as FiberMax® crane pads. With 30+ standard models in our line, we’re able to fit equipment with lifting capacities up to 600 tons or more, anywhere in the world.
The family business has also grown to include Kris and his two brothers Kerry and Kevin. Kris was named CEO in early 2014 and together the three brothers, along with Dick and Carolyn run the daily operation of the business.
Whether you’re a long time customer or meeting us for the first time, we look forward to helping make your setup safe.
CNC Lathe Operator - Machine Operator
Established Troy, Michigan Tool Manufacturer needs CNC lathe operator-experienced only-
- Must be able to program, edit, and set up cnc lathe to make parts from prints
- Must have own tools, and transportation
- Manual lathe and mill experience a plus
Good wages, health care, paid vacation.
Concrete Pump Operator / Machine Operator
• Recommend measures to improve productivity/quality
• Requisition materials and supplies
• Resolve work problems
• Set up, loads and unloads machines and equipment
• Train staff in safety consciousness, and policies
• Maintains tools and equipment associated with concrete pumps mounted on trucks, platforms, or separate placing booms
• Experience as a construction worker an asset
• Good communication skills
• Great leadership ability
• Solves problems effectively
• Well organized
$16 - $20 /HR
Since 1975, Central Broward Construction is a full service commercial masonry contractor. CBC works in Dade, Broward, and West Palm Beach counties. CBC owns and operates all of our equipment.
Since its inception in 1990, Coast to Coast Forms has consistently outperformed as a provider of concrete shell building systems, delivering high quality and cost-effective workmanship. Our success comes from a steadfast commitment to the client’s vision, a culture of balance, integrity, leadership, and loyalty. Our passion for collaborative building practices can be seen in our projects that range from Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and Okeechobee Counties.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!