Finly Job Description Sample
Food Service Worker - Comm School Corp Of Southern Hancock County
Maintenance Technician 1
Full-Time Assistant Store Manager
Meat Clerk/Meat Cutter
CDL Class A Driver (Home Daily)
About Klosterman Baking Company:
As a fourth generation family-owned bakery, we’ve perfected our craft since 1892. Klosterman is dedicated to 100% Total Customer Satisfaction by putting the right people FIRST. We provide quality products to all of our customers across the Midwest via Fresh Distribution, and Nationwide via Frozen Distribution. From our fresh hamburger buns to our hardy sliced bread varieties, our commitment to baking with natural ingredients and providing a fresh great taste never ends. Here at Klosterman we understand the importance of family, that’s why we pride ourselves on having a hometown feel within all our locations.
The Class A CDL Driver position is responsible for safely operating a tractor-trailer vehicle, loading, unloading, reloading, and delivery of product to designated locations. Must posses clean, verifiable Class A driver’s license, knowledge of and compliance of Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations as well as State and/or Local Department of Motor Vehicle regulations. Record maintains documents required by the company and DOT.
Class A CDL Driver Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring and maintaining a safe environment through compliance of all Company, Local, State, and Federal mandates or programs.
- Required to load equipment from Distribution centers, record product on truck
- Load, unload, and reload trailer with product. May be required to breakdown product and equipment
- Operate tractor-trailer safely following FMCSR and DMV regulations. Comply with FMCRS record keeping requirements including but not limited to Vehicle Inspections, trip sheets and related necessary documents
- Maintain cleanliness of tractor interior
- Tasks require sitting and driving for long periods, standing, stooping, reaching, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, bending, and twisting
- Visual ability to identify rack and/or container labeling. Preform repetitive tasks following specific instructions
- Perform these functions utilizing safe work practices and high customer focus.
- Deliver products from bakeries to distribution centers
Class A CDL Driver Requirements:
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED; Associates Degree or equivalent from a two year college or technical school preferred
- 2 years of experience minimum driving tractor-trailers
- Capable of climbing up and down building stairways and ladders to perform the tasks required
- Must pass DOT road test
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Must be able to pass a MVR
- All Routes are Home Daily
- Medical and Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance( After one year)
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability (Company Paid)
- Upbeat and positive work environment
- Advancement Opportunities
Resource Team RN (652)
Certified Surgery Tech (409)
Consultant-Fa Comp Intel & Mkt Insights
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!