Fire Chiefs Aide Job Description Sample
Tanana Chiefs Conference Vista Natural Resources Workgroup
Lead Cook – Arrowhead Stadium – Chiefs Café – (2)
Fire Safety Director
Fire Marshal (Non-Suppression Administrative Battalion Chief) (19903170)
Fire Educator - Department Of Fire & Emergency Services
Fire And Emergency Services Teacher .333 FTE (Valley High School)
Fire Protection Engineer - 6 Yrs Exp
Restoration Technician: Water, Fire Mold
- Inventory of items that have experienced water, fire, or smoke damage
- On-Site cleaning of items and materials involved in these damages
- Perform assigned work in a timely manner and meet deadlines and expectations
- Identify the source of the problem and determine the extent of damages
- Remove and dispose of any affected materials
- Place equipment on job-sites and monitor them
- Maintain communication regarding time-tables, work progression, and unexpected situations
- Utilize Dash, our software program to document every job detail
- Ensure vehicle is serviced and clean
- Ensure equipment is cleaned and operating properly
- Ensure that work area is clean and organized at all times
- Maintain a safe work environment through the course of your career
- Prior technician experience (construction, maintenance, HVAC, plumbing, etc)
- Experience in the restoration industry a plus, but willing to train the right candidate
- Must have the ability to communicate with others in a verbal and written manner
- Must have the ability to understand and follow directions
- Must be able to perform in a work environment that has suffered fire, water, and smoke damage
- Must be capable of lifting and carrying weight/heavy objects up to 50 lbs without assistance
- Must be able to continuously climb, bend, and reach
- Must have valid drivers license
- Must be able to pass a full background check
- Generous compensation
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Simple IRA Retirement Program with company match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Wellness Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, etc.)
Fire And Water Clean Up Technician
SERVPRO of Minnetonka, a local restoration company, has an opening for an energetic, hard-working field technician who is well motivated and looking to build a career at the fastest growing restoration company in the State. There is no experience necessary! If you have a willingness to learn, and can provide good service to our customers, we will teach you the rest!
What do we do?As a cleaning and restoration company, we help people when they need it most. When someone's life is turned upside down by fire or flooding we help them put everything back together. We are faster to any size disaster!
Interested in Traveling? We are part of the SERVPRO nationwide Storm Team. The Storm Team is made up of the best of the best. When there is a severe weather event in any part of the country, we dispatch our technicians to where the storm hit. Our teams have gone to Boston, Nebraska and Ohio and North Carolina in the past several months. When you travel with our Storm team, we cover all expenses, and you can earn over $30 an hour!
> Responding to losses
> Doing light construction: Pulling out carpet, cutting dry wall, etc.
> Staging equipment at the job site
> Assist the crew lead in mitigation/drying efforts.
> Must be able to be "on-call" one night a week and one weekend a month
Interested?Take a look at the following questions. If you can answer yes to each of them, we would love to talk to you!
>Do you like helping people out?
>Do you have a willingness to learn and a desire to grow your career?
>Do you have a desire to travel around the country and see new places?
>Are you organized and driven to be a part of building something exciting?
Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401k Plan, Company Sponsored Health Care Plan
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!