Firer Marine Job Description Sample
Marine Service Dept. Manager
We are seeking a service manager to fill an immediate opening for our busy and growing marine service business at our Kingston location. We are the largest marine dealer in the state of Oklahoma with locations in Kingston, Tulsa, and Oklahoma City and the highest volume G3 Boats dealer in the world. We are a fast paced high volume dealer that continues to grow year after year.
- Experienced marine service department manager strongly preferred
- 5 years marine industry experience preferred but not required
- Proven leadership with excellent organizational and communication skills
- Must be proficient in typing. CDK Lightspeed DMS and MS Office experience is a plus
- Experience with Yamaha and Mercury Outboards strongly preferred
- Must be personable and able to engage with customers in a professional manner
Looking for a full time marine mechanic with at least 1 year experience for a year round position. Candidate should be able to perform routine maintenance and repairs, diagnostics and general service work. Ability to work independently and as a member of a team. Need to be familiar with parts and may act as a liaison to the service manager for parts supply for servicing work. Electrical troubleshooting experience a must. We are a certified Evinrude, Mercury and Yamaha dealer. Possibilities for manufacturer's certification classes training. Flexible schedule. Pay dependent on experience.
Additional requirements: Driver's License, tools (can supply list), and references.
Inland Marine Dispatcher/Traffic Manager
Inland Marine Dispatcher/Traffic Manager
An expanding South Louisiana Corporation is looking to fill a key position within their company. The Inland Marine Dispatcher/Traffic Manager position offers a salary of $50,000+, commensurate with experience. They are also offering a generous comprehensive corporate benefit package and a matching 401K!
Marine Dispatcher/Traffic Manager
Manage and communicate order changes with vessels, docks and vendors.
Assimilate orders from Sales, and disseminate to vessels.
Minimum two years’ experience in the inland marine transportation industry with related work experience required.
Computer savvy professional with great communication skills needed.
This opportunity offers a great future with career advancement potential. Interested and qualified candidates for the Inland Marine Dispatcher/Traffic Manager opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted.
Marine Electronics Engineer
Navtech Marine Electronics has immediate positions available in our Camas, WA and Honolulu, HI locations for a Marine Electronics Engineer.
- Responsible for installing, repairing, inspecting, and servicing of various marine bridge electronics.
- Electronics will include radars, ECDIS, gyrocompass, steering and autopilots, VDR, GMDSS, AIS, GPS, speedlogs, fathometers, and satellite communication.
- Must be highly motivated
- Looking for fast learners
- Self-starters and able to work with minimal supervision
- Over time, domestic, and international travel will be required.
- FCC GMDSS Radio Maintainer's License with Radar Endorsement
- Formal electronics training
- Minimum of two years related experience
- Valid Driver's License and Passport
Wages will commensurate with experience.
Marine Mechanic Boat Repair Technicion
Looking for a experience Marine Technician. Lots of Evinrudes, Yamaha's, Mercury's, Honda, Mercruiser and Volvo (we are factory authorized for all). We are a full service facilty with one of the largest and most modern service departments in the state. Located on the water at the Port of Everett. We have been in business for 30 years and are looking for a Tech for a year round position. We store 150 boats in our attatched drystack, the Port morage has 2200 plus boat and Dagmars (5miles from us) has 1000 ish boats. All those boats add up to a very busy service department.
Marine Diesel Gas Technician-
Volpar Inc. is a Volvo Penta Dealer strategically located between San Francisco/Alameda and Monterey/Santa Cruz. We are a factory certified dealer for Volvo Penta, performing work both at our facility and mobile service.
For Mobile Service you will use our company truck, all tools including hand tools are supplied. Your imagination and a very complete on-site shop including Penta specific tools, welders, presses, Bridgeport, and work holding equipment will make your work easy and pleasant. We have an exceptionally clean and organized shop.
We are seeking an advanced journeyperson level Technician qualified in Diesel and Gas engines for Volvo Penta. You will work with minimal direct supervision to diagnose, quote, and order required parts to install, maintain, and repair engine systems, including Penta warrantee submissions. Volvo Certified and Vodia experience desirable. Volpar Inc. provides training both online and at Volvo Penta training sites.
You will also interface with customers by phone, email, and in person to identify the parts needed by other shops and private DIY owners. Cross training with Volvo car repair will keep you busy year-round and build the comradery with other staff.
All new hires must provide identification to verify eligibility to work in the U.S., have a clean valid CA driving license, and pass a pre-employment medical exam which includes a drug screening and physical abilities assessment.
We offer an excellent benefit package, including a 401(k) plan with profit sharing component, health, & life insurance, and uniforms. Veterans with relevant experience in the Coast Guard or Navy are encouraged to apply. Volpar is an equal opportunity employer. If you are looking for an exciting career in the San Francisco area, we’d like to hear from you.
Parts Counter Person- Marine
Marina One is looking for a full time marine parts counter person. Applicants must possess good communication skills, work well in a team environment, and provide outstanding customer service. Past parts experience in the marine industry preferred but not required
Applicants must have an understanding of all aspects of the parts department, inventory management, shipping & receiving, and over the counter sales.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) helpful, but not required.
Competitive compensation and benefit package
Marina One is the premier dry storage and service center in South Florida, having been in business for over 26 years, we pride ourselves in outstanding customer service.
Mississippi 's largest RV dealership, Southaven RV & Marine is aggressively seeking to add an additional 2-3 qualified marine technicians. Certified or Master certified preferred but not necessary. Southaven RV and Marine is a local family owned dealership and has been in business for over 20 years. In the last 15 yrs, we have continued to see a tremendous amount of growth and now we need to add to our ability to service our customer base.
Earning potential is based on an hourly rate plus commission on cashiered billable hours or Flat rate with right qualifications. Following is a list of requirements for each and every candidate.
- Valid Drivers License
- Background check
- Pass a drug screen
- Must have own tools
- Verification of all certifications
This is an opportunity to grow with our company!
Long-established drystack operator and marine repair center at Alpine lake in northern California wishes to add a seasoned journeyman marine repair technician to our staff. This year-round opportunity is available immediately to a qualified individual who would be willing to relocate to beautiful Lake Almanor in Plumas County, CA. Our 52 square mile lake is a boater's paradise. Almanor Dry Dock stores over 300 vessels and provides winterizing, summerizing and repair services. Applicant must have demonstrable skills and verifiable job history for a period of not less than 5 years in the immediate past. A clean driving record with motor vehicle department print out must be presented prior to offer of employment. For additional information, please call Almanor Dry Dock at (530) 596-4406 xt 111
Marine Sheet Metal Mechanic
- Complete assigned tasks in a safe manner by wearing all required PPE, and by adhering to all applicable safety requirements and standards of the company, customer, and/or regulatory group.
- Recognize QA requirements, and report any circumstances that need attention to the QA Department or immediate supervisor.
- Identify processes that will have to be accomplished at the shop and fill out all necessary paperwork.
- Communicate with the supervisor, customer, or designated representative to coordinate specific job-related aspects and ensure job continuity.
- Follow company, and customer policies, regulations, procedures, and other necessary requirements.
- Review details of the work package such as technical information, specification items, drawings, manuals, sketches, etc.
- Skilled in layout, rip out, modification, installation, replacement, and repair of structures.
- Must adhere to applicable documents, references, and safety guidelines including, but not limited to the following:
- MIL STD 2035
- MSC General Technical Requirements (GTR)
- NAVSEA Standard Items
- General Specifications/Overhaul of Ships
- OSHA 2268
EEO / AA / M / F Vets / Disabled
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!