Fisher Line Job Description Sample
Part Time Bank Teller At Fisher And St. Paul Grosse Pointe
Customer Service Representative
We invite you to explore the award-winning culture, people, rewards and opportunities that make Comerica Bank so special. Make your next career choice a confident one. The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for contributing to the overall success of a Retail Banking Center by committing to banker-readiness, conducting marketing activities leading to revenue growth in loans, deposits and noninterest income, contributing to the prescribed customer experience levels, maintaining disciplined operational objectives, while striving for excellence in execution in each of the mentioned areas. This position's work schedule involves occasional evenings and Saturdays and requires the lifting and movement of currency/coin packages weighing up to 25 pounds. Depending on location, this position could require extended periods of standing.
Successful incumbents have composure, listening skills, a drive for results, time management, are customer focused, and have the ability to develop peer relationships.
Execute the proactive marketing activities for the attraction, retention and expansion of customers.
Complete assigned Daily Planning activities.
Actively engaged in Banker Readiness by developing an in-depth knowledge of consumer and small business products and services.
Provide for Customer Engagement by introducing customers to Comerica's product and services and addressing customer questions, e.g., how-to use products and services and follows-up on a timely basis.
Support Consumer and Business Development, work targeted leads as assigned, update customer information, and identify customer needs.
Actively participate in Marketing Activity meetings and offer creative ideas.
Provide transactional customer service, including but not limited to the following: accept and process deposits, withdrawals and payments and handle other over the counter and mail transactions.
Provide remarkable customer service through all customer interactions, opening new accounts, problem resolution, telephone answering, safe deposit access, etc.
Impact the revenue growth of the Banking Center.
Other duties as assigned.
Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, and Comerica's policies and procedures.
Ensure compliance and completion of necessary compliance related training.
Adhere to all Banking Center Risk Assessment and Compliance standards.
Control losses by following policies and procedures.
Subject Matter expert for all Banking Center Operational Activities Tool (BOAT) assigned tasks to ensure proper completion of tasks.
Other duties as assigned.
Able to assess needs and add value to customers and prospects.
Introduce and refer customers to the Platform through routine interactions.
Perform routine customer requests.
Resolve basic customer complaints.
Maintain positive customer relationships.
Impact the customer experience following defined customer experience guidelines and other customer experience behaviors and feedback as needed.
Other duties as assigned.
Engage in activities that support Collaboration partnerships, partner engagement and relationships.
Impact the efforts that support Banking Center Collaboration.
Refer opportunities to the platform for further analysis in support of partner engagement.
Other duties as assigned.
No relocation assistance is provided for this position.
Travel is not required of this position.
- High School Diploma OR GED
- 1 year of experience in Customer Service experience
- 6 months Retail or Financial sales experience OR 2 years of U.S. Military service OR 1 year of college
- 1 year of personal computer, system data entry or Internet search experience
Part Time Associate Teacher, Infant Department - Fisher Early Learning Center (003818)
Tracking Code003818 Job Description
The Fisher Early Learning Center is one of the most distinctive early childhood learning centers in Colorado. As a part of the Morgridge College of Education at the University of Denver, we are uniquely positioned to provide a warm and loving environment that is specifically designed to deliver cutting-edge and evidence-based programming for infants, toddlers, and preschool-aged children. We are an inclusive setting and value diversity.
The Associate Teacher will assist in the development and implementation of the classroom environment in the facilitation of the cognitive, social-emotional, physical, language, and communication development of the children within the program. This position will provide assistance as a member of the teaching team in the planning, organization, implementation, and delivery of program services based on the mission and philosophy of the center. The incumbent will assist in the development of a classroom plan for curriculum, individual child planning, and family communication. The Associate Teacher will direct the development and implementation of the classroom environment, curriculum, and family communication in the absence of the Master Teacher and will work as a member of an interdisciplinary team. This is a part-time position in the Infant Classrooms.
Associate's degree in ECE, Elementary Education, Special Education, Family and Child Development or Child Psychology.
1+ years of experience working with children.
Willingness to work with children in an inclusive environment.
Must be able to push, pull, or lift 50 lbs.
Bachelor's degree in ECE or related field.
2+ years of classroom experience in a NAEYC accredited early childhood group setting.
Knowledge and experience working with children who have special needs.
Experience working with children in an inclusive environment.
Monday - Friday, 20 hours per week.
For best consideration, please submit your application materials by 4:00 p.m. (MST) on Friday, January 4, 2019.
Candidates must apply online through www.du.edu/jobs to be considered. Only applications submitted online will be accepted. Once within the job description online, please scroll to the bottom of the page to apply.
Please include the following documents with your application:
The University of Denver is an affirmative action employer and that age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or local law are not taken into account in any employment decision.
All offers of employment are based upon satisfactory completion of a criminal history background check.
DepartmentMCE-Fisher Early Learning Center (201400)Position TypePart-TimeSalary15.50 - 20.54 USD
Nanny Agency Manager - Miami Beach / South Beach / Fisher Island FL
NannyPod is the fastest growing tech driven Nanny Agency & Childcare App in the USA. Our Local Area Managers (LAMs) earn money from four key services:
- 50% Commission on Family Memberships
- 50% Commission on Family Consults
- 90% Commission on Nanny Placements (min. $1350)
- 12.5% Commission on Sitter & Infant Care appointments
- Unlimited growth potential
Family Consults | Nannies | Sitters | Infant Care
Our Local Area Managers include the following:
- Nanny Agencies
- Child Day Care Centers
- Stay-at-Home Moms
- Moms Groups
- Babysitting Groups
- Students with Medical or Education focus
- Local Suburban Community Associations / Neighborhoods
- Entrepreneurs who want to run a business from home
- People looking to own a franchise without large capital reserves
- Completing Family Consults in-person to help families determine their exact childcare needs.
- Completing Nanny Placements
- Finding good local Nannies, Babysitters & Infant Night Nurse candidates.
- Approving candidates (interviewing them, showing them how to use the App, checking their driving license for identification purposes, reviewing their childcare experience and background checking them).
- Promoting Family Consults, Nanny Placements, Babysitters & Infant Care around their community, town or city
Ideal candidates for Local Area Managers are people with childcare experience, combined with business and marketing experience and a college degree. We review all applications extremely carefully, so please be diligent in your responses. Thank you!
- College Degree
- Childcare Experience
- Business & Marketing Skills
- Strong Networking Skills
- Own Transport
- Able to pass a background check
- Driven and autonomous with a desire to run your own business
- A 'reap and reward' mentality
- Extremely organized
- Familiar with using basic technology apps and software (Email, Calendars, Text Messaging, Re-sharing Posts etc...)
Why Run A Nanny Agency & Use Our Software Platform?
- Commissions on NannyPod Membership Fees
- Commissions on every Family Consult (this means you get leads)
- Commissions on Nanny Placements
- Commissions for on-demand Babysitters
- Commissions for on-demand Night Nurse Infant Care
- Parents love NannyPod because it's local, safe and convenient
- Nannies / Sitters love NannyPod because it's local, safe and convenient
- Managers love NannyPod because it's organized, simple & easy
- All in one best technology solution to run a Nanny Agency, save on costs & get paid more, automatically
- Co-brand your existing Nanny Agency with NannyPod
We help you provide four services, that are clearly segregated:
- Family Consults In Person
- Nanny Placements
- Night Nurse Infant Care
Potential Earnings Per Year
Let's say you have 25 Families who bought Annual Memberships using Babysitters 5 Hours Per week, paying $20/hour.
$180 x 25 = 4500 x 50% = $2250
25 x 5 x $20 x 52 = $130,000 x 12.5% = $16,250
Let's also assume you have 10 more Families who bought Annual Memberships using Infant Night Nurse Care once per week for 8 Hours, paying $30/hour:
$180 x 10 = $1800 x 50% = $900
10 x 8 x $30 x 52 = $124,800 x 12.5% = $15,600
Perhaps you also do 2 x 1 Hour Nanny Match Consults per week:
$100 x 52 = $5200
You now do 1 Nanny Match Placement per month (12 per year), charging a 10% Placement Fee based on a $30K annual salary of the matched Nanny:
12 x $30,000 x 10% = $36,000 x 90% = $32,400
Total = $2250 + $16,250 + $900 + $15,600 + $5,200 + $32,400 = $72,600
If you had 50 families using Babysitters, 20 families using Infant Night Nurse Care and completed 4 Nanny Match Consults per week, and 2 Nanny Match Placements per month, your income would double to $145,200.
Small Manageable Fees
One-time Set Up Fee: $299
Recurring Software Fee: $149 (Monthly) or $1200 (Annually)
Background Check Fees: $35 / Candidate (+ various state fees $2 - $15)
Drug Test Fee: $35 / Candidate (randomly select 4 per year)
Choice of two Marketing Kits: Marketing Kit Choice #1* ($850) or Marketing Kit Choice #2 ($550)
Professional Business Consults (Optional:) $30 for 30 Minutes
We Provide Marketing Help To Jump Start Your Business!
Digital Marketing (Free/Included): We ensure that NannyPod is pushed out across all digital channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Yahoo & Bing to help you get local Applicants & Families in your area.
Advanced Marketing Booklet (Free/Included): Full of unique marketing ideas to help you grow fast so you can build up your income.
Guide to Business Success Booklet (Free/Included): Several pages of key tips to help ensure you run your business correctly.
Ongoing Support & Advice ($30 for 30 Minutes): Set a professional business consult with us about anything you need regarding your Nanny Agency, Childcare Center, growing NannyPod or anything else that comes to mind. We are here to help!
Marketing Kit #1 ($850): 2 Car Magnets, 100 Fridge Magnets, 30 T-shirts, 500 Flyers for Parents, 500 Flyers to recruit Sitters, 500 Manager Business Cards, 500 Sitter Business Cards, 100 ‘Uber style’ decals for the front & rear car windows.
Marketing Kit #2 ($550): 2 Car Magnets, 50 Fridge Magnets, 15 T-shirts, 250 Flyers for Parents, 250 Flyers to recruit Sitters, 250 Manager Business Cards, 250 Sitter Business Cards, 100 ‘Uber style’ decals for the front & rear car windows.
Individual Marketing Items: Choose any of the above marketing items and pay for them individually as and when you need them, after you have purchased either Marketing Kit#1 or Marketing Kit#2.
Full Time Eileen Fisher Sales Associate
A Belk Sales Associate provides outstanding customer service to each and every customer, displays a passion for retail and fashion, adapts to change efficiently, continually seeks to learn about Belk's merchandise, has an awareness of industry technology, and displays the ability to use technology to enhance core selling skills.
Providing Excellent Customer Service:
Proactively greeting and engaging customers warmly and with a smile.
Supporting the store to meet or exceed its customer service goals.
Handling each customer transaction in a professional and friendly manner.
Thanking each customer by name following a purchase.
Offering assistance to the customer proactively and without prompt.
Using suggestive selling techniques with all customers.
Meeting or exceeding solicitation goal for Belk credit Rewards program.
Meeting or exceeding Clienteling goals, where applicable.
Understanding Store Assortment (for assigned department), in addition to inventory available at other stores and on belk.com.
Continuous Learning & Innovation:
Using Mobile Devices to complete a sale (where applicable).
Using Digital Computer-based Point-of-Sale and other digital technology to enhance the customer shopping experience.
Using the Belk App and informing customers about the Belk App to enhance their shopping experience.
Using the Belk website to look up merchandise and complete in-store orders for customers
Focusing on Results:
Meeting or exceeding personal sales per hour goals.
Increasing units sold per transaction by recommending products to customers.
Identifying and reducing shrinkage in area.
Working professionally and pleasantly with co-workers, customers, and managers to accomplish defined tasks.
Maintaining Belk professional dress standards and appearance.
Maintaining floor and stock areas consistent with store standards.
Supporting the Operations Team to ensure new merchandise is unpacked and displayed in a timely manner and stored in a place that does not obstruct customer access to the department.
Following the ROCC the Dock process.
Ensuring timely set-up including signage for promotional events.
Following procedures for all systems including counts, markdowns, re-tickets and inventory control.
Complying with store policies including, but not limited to those concerning attendance and tardiness.
Accepting additional duties or sharing responsibilities during busy times and/or as requested by Sales Team Manager.
Assisting Operations teams with all non-sell duties as assigned by Sales Team Manager.
Position Contribution Level :
Minimum Education & Experience:
No education requirement.
Experience in retail preferred
Preferred Education & Experience:
Knowledge / Skills Requirements:
Excellent communication skills.
Ability to use and learn industry technology preferred.
Ability to use computer keyboard, touchscreen monitor, handheld devices, standard telephone and other related business equipment.
Hand manipulation to remove sensor tags
Ability to push / pull 100-500 pounds when moving stock carts
Task demands vary in each department because of the different types of merchandise. Stocking requirements can involve reaching above & below shoulder level and lifting 25-50 pound boxes.
For reasonable accommodation information for an ADAAA qualified disability please see Belk Associate Handbook for policy and procedures.
Sales Manager (Business Line Mgr - Equipment)
Sales Manager- Business Line Manager- EquipmentRock Hill, SC
Develop and grow the sales and profitability of the medical and laboratory equipment business in accordance with Divisional targets and objectives, including the development and implementation of short and long-term business development plans and the development of a strong and focused sales team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop the Laboratory and Medical gas and vacuum business through a networked sales force of direct sales and manufacturer’s sales representatives.
- Establish sales targets and track progress towards targets.
- Meet and/or exceed established business goals through motivating the sales force in intensive prospecting and selling.
- Must define strategies to further develop market coverage through efficient territory management and organization setup, and effective sales channels to make sure the regions continue and grow.
- Analyze results and define action plans when results are deviating from the set targets.
- Control expenses, while maximizing Company assets, time, skills, and profit levels.
- Identify key direct customers and business opportunities.
- Represent the Company at trade shows and conferences, as required.
- Maintain effective lines of communication with relevant Company and Division managers.
- Prepare monthly reports that show market trends, business development results, competitor activity, sales forecasts, the evolution of the funnel and prospect activity.
- Responsible for P&L of the equipment business line.
- Responsible for defining training and development plans for direct sales, rep sales, and/or applications/contract teams, as relevant.
- Pursue knowledge and understanding of economic trends and news that may affect the laboratory and medical gas business.
- Remain current in product knowledge and sales/marketing skills and provide training in these for the sales force.
- Must demonstrate excellence in leading, developing and inspiring territory sales teams.
- Responsible for further developing existing relationships and increasing market and customer share.
- Support business review meetings with the Divisions including preparation for topics such as sales development, sales-actions and rep-development.
- Contribute as a member of the local management team to the efficient, flexible and competent management of the company to maximize the potential of all products.
- Ensure that "The Way We Do Things" and “Business code of practice” is followed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Directing the work of others
- Compensation consideration
- Disciplinary action/counseling
- Performance appraisal process
- Coaching for improvement
- Five years of sales management experience, including field sales and territory management, preferably in the medical or laboratory gas business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or engineering or equivalent work experience; or equivalent mix of education and/or experience.
- Must be a proven leader who is able to work independently and has excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Team spirit and good communication skills are essential.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Extensive travel required, up to 50-75% overnight travel.
GlenBrook Health Center is currently hiring a full time cook.
Our kitchen serves 165 residents breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Meals are always prepared from scratch and customized to each resident. We offer competitive pay and great hours (most cooks leave by 8:00pm). This is not a seasonal position: you will always work a full 40 hours a week. Earn outstanding benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flex spending accounts, and 401(k) with match. Starting with your first year, accrue 10 vacation days, 6 sick days, and 2 personal holidays; plus there are 6 paid holidays. Within our large Food & Beverage team, there are many opportunities for growth and promotions. Come work with our team! The Cook is responsible for the preparation of all food items as per standardized recipes.
- Responsible for preparing and serving all food items per standardized recipes to include, but not limited to: soups, stocks, sauces, boils, braises and roasts items as well as fries, steams, grills and bakes.
- Plans food production to coordinate with meal serving hours and determines amount and type of food and supplies required for daily menus. Ensures that excellence, quality, temperature and appearance of food are preserved.
- Follows all safety procedures when handling kitchen equipment and complies with department sanitation standards and personal hygiene/uniform standards.
This is not a seasonal position: you will always work a full 40 hours a week. Earn outstanding benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flex spending accounts, and 401(k) with match. Starting with your first year, accrue 10 vacation days, 6 sick days, and 2 personal holidays; plus there are 6 paid holidays. Within our large Food & Beverage team, there are many opportunities for growth and promotions. Come work with our team!
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a Safe Harbor 401(k) with match.
Line Cook - Burt And Max's Bar And Grille
Voted on by OpenTable Diners as one of the “Best Restaurants in Delray Beach” as well as “Great For Lunch,” Burt & Max’s is known for their contemporary American entrées and genuine hospitality.
Join our growing team and see for yourself why Rapoport's Restaurant Group, Inc. has received over 80 awards including the Community Excellence Award and the Dream Big Small Business of the Year Award.
As a Line Cook for Burt & Max’s Bar and Grille you will be expected to:
• Prepare or direct preparation of food served using established production procedures and systems
• Determine amount and type of food and supplies required using production systems
• Ensure availability of supplies and food or approved substitutions in adequate time for preparation. Serves or ensures proper serving of food for tray line or dining room
• Comply with established sanitation standards, personal hygiene, and health standards
• Observe proper food preparation and handling techniques
• Store food properly and safely by marking dates and items
• Report necessary equipment repair and maintenance.
• Correctly prepares all food served following standard recipes and special diet orders
• Plan food production to coordinate with meal serving hours so that excellence, quality, temperature, and appearance of food are preserved
• Maintain daily production records
• Keep work area neat and clean at all times; clean and maintain equipment used in food preparation
• Complete food temperature checks before service
• Performs other work-related duties as assigned
What We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Energetic, focused and collaborative work environment
We Encourage a Diverse Workforce: Rapoport’s Restaurant Group believes that a diversified group of associates contributes to a culture of values, team spirit and company growth. We feel this helps us to adapt to and embrace the diverse cultures and beliefs of our customers and the communities in which we live, work and do business in. If you’re looking for a company that respects your unique merits, professionalism, and skills, we’d like to talk to you. We are a Drug Free workplace and participant with E-verify.
Line Cooks (Experienced Only)- Prezzo
Top pay for experienced Professionals.
Rapoport's Restaurant Group, Inc. is now hiring qualified Line Cooks. We are located at Park Place Plaza on Military Trail in Boca Raton.
Prezzo is owned and operated by award-winning restaurateur Burt Rapoport who has been operating restaurants in South Florida for over 30 years.. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to work with the best in the business!
Join our growing team and see for yourself why Rapoport's Restaurant Group, Inc. has received over 80 awards including Restaurant Hospitality magazine as one of the RH 25: Coolest Multi-Concept Companies.
Apply in Person:
5560 North Military Trail #300
Boca Raton, FL 33496
What We Offer:
- Top salaries
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and other benefits
- Energetic, focused and collaborative work environment
We Encourage a Diverse Workforce: Rapoport’s Restaurant Group believes that a diversified group of associates contributes to a culture of values, team spirit, and company growth. We feel this helps us to adapt to and embrace the diverse cultures and beliefs of our customers and the communities in which we live, work and do business in. If you’re looking for a company that respects your unique merits, professionalism, and skills, we’d like to talk to you.
We thank all that apply, but only those candidates who meet the position requirements will be contacted. RRG conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local employment discrimination laws.
We are an E-Verify Employer and comply with all applicable laws. RRG is a Drug-Free Workplace and we require background screens on those who receive an offer.
Pilot Line Technician
Position Title: Research Technician/ Pilot Line Technician–“High Vacuum Cluster Deposition Tool”
Location: Ewing, NJ
To apply: submit resume to email@example.com
The Research Technician will operate vacuum deposition equipment including manual and robot island cluster tools in a class 100,000 Clean Room environment. The equipment is designed to fabricate OLEDs. The tools contain several components including metal and organic high vacuum deposition chambers. Tasks include:
- Maintain high vacuum deposition equipment including vacuum pumps, robot, vacuum chambers, and associated electrical equipment. This includes regular preventative maintenance tasks and cleaning procedures.
- Program fabrication recipes through a PC interface and custom software.
- Monitor deposition processes with manual intervention where necessary.
- Trouble shooting of deposition runs.
- Record and log fabrication procedures using a Microsoft Access database and hardcopy data sheets.
- Be prepared to work shifts and come in on weekends when necessary.
- Interface with other team members scheduling the fabrication runs.
- Operate and maintain a nitrogen glovebox and encapsulation equipment.
- Assist with special projects, as needed.
- High School Diploma at minimum; AA degree preferred
- 3+ years of industrial experience in a research and development environment, and familiar with operating vacuum systems such as semiconductor processing
- Ability to read and interpret general technical information.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with peers and management.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Experience with computer applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint and familiar with various internet software programs
- Familiarity with MS Access is desirable
- Willingness to take independent actions and calculated risk
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Track record of gathering and analyzing information skillfully
- Actively participates and contributes to a team environment
- Track record of demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness
- Driven to look for ways to improve and promote quality
- Willingness to commit to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals
- Ability to work efficiently & effectively with minimal supervision
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction
Warehouse- Assembly Line Leads
IntelliSource has 19 years of production, distribution and fulfillment center experience. We are seeking the best Assembly Line Leads in the area to do great things for our company and will use their experience to benefit our partner’s mission by making an impact on the business and being awesome. We are offering $16.50/hour at start with full benefits after 90 days and a 401K plan after 1 year. We have a variety of positions and are eager to find the one that best suites your experience. You don’t want to pass up this career opportunity, great culture and fun work environment! Come join our team!
DO YOU FIT THIS PROFILE?
You are engaged at a high level necessary for success
You thrive under pressure
You are self-driven and actively looking for ways to add value and get things done
You like to have fun at work and celebrate the wins
You want to part of a great team and value safety, teamwork, quality of service and productivity.
You have experience and a desire to work in high volume production, distribution/fulfillment centers and empower the people around you for success, we want you!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
General Line (Fold/Ship) Operator Duties: 80% of time
- Meet CDP Production Operator Expectations
- Support 100% On-Time Delivery to manufacturing (CD) lead-time by ensuring oldest orders are prioritized and that all operators and equipment is running efficiently without waste. Coordinate with production manager, engineers, quality, and maintenance and other team leads to support on time delivery.
- Meet CDP Production Lead Expectations
- Notify Production Manager when have too many, or too few operators
- Move operators between positions within your area to best balance product flow (no stacking)
- Fill in at fold, ship, or final inspection as needed to help resolve bottlenecks (stacking of units)
- Fix printers, bagger, etc. if possible. If unable, create Maintenance Red alert
- Create IT and Material request tickets as needed
- Track and Expedite Past Due orders
- Utilize Shop Planning Reports throughout the shift to identify and find orders that have been in barcode label or final inspection status for more than 2 hours
- Troubleshoot address errors or over shipments
- Complete final walkthrough at end of shift
- Manage Operator performance and escalate if need be
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High School diploma or G.E.D equivalent
- Preferred general production experience
- Preferred experience in Lean Principles
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Must be able to communicate effectively – verbal and written in English.
- Experience in high volume manufacturing environments a plus
- Attention to Detail
- Computer Literate
- Ability to “multi-task” while also reassessing priorities on a continual basis
- Work under compressed timelines and other resource limitations
- Willing to work in shifts and for long hours when necessity arise
- Capable of working in demanding situations when required
- Able to lead and manage peers.
- Ability to team and work well with others at all levels
- Must be approachable and responsive to a variety of people and issues
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram and schedule form
- Must be flexible to learn other duties and positions within the CDP Division and perform these duties at the direction of the Production Manager
- Medical, dental, vision after 90 days of employment
Our business - and our approach - is personal
IntelliSource has 19 years of business process outsourcing experience – bringing innovative solutions through people, processes and technology to maximize Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies' operations and workforce management. IntelliSource has a proven track record as a trusted partner to its clients and associates - empowering businesses and people to reach their full potential.
IntelliSource is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. IntelliSource is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!