Fisher Line Job Description Sample
Cashier - Fisher College
Associate Controller - St. John Fisher College - Rochester NY
Dishwasher (Full-Time) Opening At Thermo Fisher Scientific
Reading Tutor - Fisher Community Preschool/Elementary
Kindergarten-Focused Literacy Tutor - Fisher Community Preschool/Elementary
Cashier (Part-Time) @ Thermo Fisher Scientific- No Weekends
The Mirror Lake Inn is looking for a professional line cook to join any one of our three dining establishment teams: The View Restaurant, Taste Bistro & The Cottage. Experience is necessary, Fine Dining experience is a plus for The View and Taste Bistro. The View restaurant is AAA Four Diamond. Taste Bistro and The Cottage are more casual. There's opportunity for growth and advancement. You'll work with great people in a fun work environment producing quality food in a clean, professional atmosphere. We are looking for a professional line cooks to prepare food to the exact chef’s specifications and to set up stations for menu. Line cook duties will consist of assisting the executive and sous chef with their daily tasks. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction goals. Full Time or Part Time year round positions are available.
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
Experience is necessary. Fine Dining experience a plus for The View and Taste Bistro.
- Proven cooking experience, including experience as a line chef, restaurant cook or prep cook
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
- Culinary school diploma
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Free Food & Snacks
Line Cook 301 Lexington KY - 1250 S. Broadway
Fabricators At Fisher Engineering
Line Cook - 13 Per Hour !!!- Indianapolis Marriott East
The ideal candidate for line cook must be able to execute a diverse menu with special attention to plating, develop and maintain positive working relationships, comply with Marriott quality assurance expectations and standards, stand or walk for extended periods of time, and have the ability to multi-task. Attention to detail is a must. For the right line cook, there is room for creativity and growth in our kitchen department. The cook must be able to put the client above all else.
We offer free meals, discounts on travel on day one, and a wide range of health and other benefits for those who average 30 or more hours per week. Ability to work weekends and holidays is required.
Please apply on our website www.shadelandLLC.com
No phone calls please. We will contact you if you are a good fit. Thanks!
The company utilizes criminal background checks and is drug-free workplace.
The company is an employer that offers equal opportunities. We evaluate qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: http://www1.eeoc.gov/Employers/poster.cfm
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!