Fishing Accessories Maker Job Description Sample
Boating And Fishing Accessories - Shipping / Receiving Warehouse Clerk
We are seeking a Shipping / Receiving Warehouse Clerk to become an integral part of our team! You will help coordinate incoming and outgoing shipment activities.
This individual must be in great physical shape to be able to pull orders from the warehouse, manually palletize the shipment and manually wrap the palletized shipment in plastic wrap. Containers are unloaded by hand at this facility. The individual must be able to climb up into the back of a shipping container and stack product on pallets. The maximum weight is 70 lbs.
The individual must possess excellent computer skills and be able to process UPS, FEDEX and USPS on line shipments including looking up quotes and printing the package labels.
The individual must be able to look up trucking company freight shipment quotes and determine the most cost efficient means to ship product.
The individual must be able to package product, hardware kits and manuals according to instructions.
The individual must be able to organize their time, the cleanliness of the warehouse most of all pay extreme attention to detail, eliminating the possibility of shipment errors.
- Assemble, address, stamp, and ship merchandise or material
- Unpack, verify, and record incoming merchandise or material
- Arrange appropriate transportation of products
- Assist customers with shipping inquiries
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Previous experience in shipping, logistics, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Computer literate – able to use online shipping programs
- Attention to detail – able to pull orders with 100% accuracy
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Punctual and committed to career goals
- Able to work well with others – a team player
- Mechanically inclined – able to put together and package product
- Able to follow instructions well
- Self- motivated and energized to get the job done daily
- Open to all tasks necessary to keep an orderly environment
Product Specialist - Fishing
The Product Specialist is responsible for the customer experience in their department of the store and is the subject matter expert in their category. The Product Specialist will fully serve their customer base by connecting with them, assessing their needs, recommending products, and encouraging the sale. The Product Specialist will also help train sales associates on product knowledge, identify current trends within their industry, and be accountable for the merchandising standards of their department. Essential Functions:
Lead the department and set the example for product awareness and customer service.
Ensure the merchandising standars are adhered to and executed accurately.
Use the product and sales training as a lever to give industry-leading customer service.
Demonstrate safe practices and procedures in store by adhering to company standards.
Assist in all aspects of accounting, operations, compliance, and shrink and profitability through the highest standards of integrity and ethics in all departments.
Ensure federal, state and local compliance to protect the store’s FFL and adhere to company policy on the handling and inventory of firearms. Non-Essential Functions:
Complete other duties as assigned. Key Results Expected from this Position:
Sales Revenue: Deliver knowledgeable customer service to every customer. Participate in training to enhance overall business knowledge.
EBITA Performance: Awareness towards role in operational process, compliance, and shrink awareness.
Customer Service: Deliver an exceptional customer service experience to every customer every time. Offer company related offers in every situation.
- Associate Engagement: Be a team player. Education/Years of Experience: + 2+ years of retail experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Other
Passion for the outdoors with previous retail experience a plus.
Outstanding communication skills with an orientation to great customer service.
Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic atmosphere.
Ability to offer all company related products, warranties and services.
Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business. Includes nights, weekends and holidays.
Demonstrates ethical and honest behavior in day to day interactions and business decisions.
Computer skills to effectively maneuver in a Windows based environment.
Must be flexible and able to react to the needs of the business.
Able to freely access all areas of the register area by standing, walking, stooping, crawling, crouching, and kneeling; ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs Gander Outdoors is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. With Rights Come Responsibility.Gander Outdoors is a responsible licensed federal firearms seller. Job Req #: 39699 External Company URL: www.gandermountain.com
Pure Fishing Multi-Line Extrusion Operator-3Rd Shift
Live, Learn, Work and Play
Pure Fishing is a leading global provider of fishing tackle, lures, rods and reels with a portfolio of brands that includes Abu Garcia?, Berkley?, Fenwick?, Gulp!?, Mitchell?, Penn?, Pflueger?, SevenStrand?, Shakespeare?, Spiderwire?, Stren?, Trilene? and Ugly Stik?. With operations in 19 countries, Pure Fishing is part of Jarden Outdoor Solutions, a leader in developing outdoor and active lifestyle products and a division of Jarden Corporation (NYSE: JAH).
At Pure Fishing, we stand behind our values, our coworkers, and our determination to Build the World's Best Fishing Tackle Company.
Position Summary - Performs a variety of estabished functions to mass produce the world's finest assortments of fishing line which must meet all established criteria and attributes.
1. Monitors extruders for continuous operation.
2. Performs mixing operation.
3. Performs set up operations.
4. Maintains operational log on all settings and temperatures of ovens and roll stands.
5. Removes the full spools and positions empties on take-up.
6. Checks lines for roughness, proper test, correct diameter and elongation.
7. Monitors proper level wind and tension on all spools.
8. Performs die changes, braid changes,color changes and material changes.
9. Records all usage of material and makes note of all scrap.
10. Performs preventative maintenance on all equipment.
11. Disassembles and reassembles die packs.
12. Maintains safe and orderly workstation.
13. Drives continuous improvement using Lean techniques
14. Drives continuous improvement within the QMS for Pure Fishing and performs select SAP transactions
15. Other duties as assigned
1. Qualifications To perform this job successfully this individual must have a mechanical aptitude. Must be able to follow set recipes and data to produce quality monofilament.
Job requires good hand dexterity and coordination. Must support a team style work environment and be a self-starter with a positive attitude. Must be able to work overtime and a 7-day shift operation.
2. Education and/or Experience High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or 612 months related experience and / or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
1. Physical Ability Will handle spools and materials weighing from 5 to 50 pounds, and move containers weighing 200# using barrel cart. Ability to work under very warm conditions is essential.
2. Reasoning Ability Ability to use good judgment to maximize the most yield possible while maintaining safety.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We participate in E-Verify.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
COMPANY: Pure Fishing, Inc.
Requisition Id: 112131
Location: IA - Spirit Lake
Parts And Accessories Salesperson
3% of Americans Enjoy Powersports, are you one of them?
Our Parts Specialists provide first-class service to all customers and telephone traffic. They are expected by our customers to be extremely knowledgeable about ATV/Motorcycle products and can accurately answer questions. We use a computerized system to identify and locate products within the current inventory or from other sources (such as the internet, vendors, other dealerships, etc.) and arrange for delivery and/or installation. In addition to serving walk-in customers, we provide parts to our service technicians to support the Service Department. We also monitor inventory to ensure adequate availability and handle any customer returns.
The ideal candidate for this position has a high school diploma or GED, previous experience with ATV/Motorcycle parts and accessories, a strong customer service performance record, and strong computer and internet skills. Effective oral and written skills, good time management skills, and professional dress, speech, and behavior are all required for this position.
- Greets all customers in a warm, sincere, and helpful manner
- Researches accessories/parts information through the Dealer Management System, Dealer Daily and Electronic Parts Catalog, or any other means necessary to obtain the solution
- Provides parts and/or accessories in a timely fashion.
- Provides clear and accurate information with regard to special-order parts/accessories
- Ensures deliveries are promptly received and notifies internal or external customers accordingly
- Maintains storage area in a clean and well-organized fashion
- Secures warranty parts/accessories, properly tags and sorts them, and promptly returns to source.
- Stays current with changes in technology.
- Understands that our customers should be treated with utmost respect.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Previous experience preferred
- Motorcycle/ATV knowledge
- Neat, clean, professional appearance
- Excellent customer service focus
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact professionally with customers, vendors, and staff
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Impressive work ethic
- Pay DOE
- In Store Discounts
- Free lunch on Saturdays
Account Executive – Apparel & Accessories
FashionCareerFairs.com has multiple ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE positions in the New York Metro area for retailers and brands that are hiring now!
- SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - Department Store Accounts
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, FOOTWEAR – Leading Footwear Brand – $80K-$85K+Bonus
- SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – Distinguished PR Agency
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - Accessories or Apparel
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - Premier Home Décor
- SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - Women’s Lingerie / Sportswear
- SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - Home Company
We have multiple jobs available in very desirable locations for companies who are hiring now! If you are a fashion industry professional looking to GET A BETTER JOB, submit your application through this site to be considered for these and other fashion industry jobs.
keywords: Apparel, footwear, accessories, fashion accessories, mens, men’s, womens, women’s, childrens, skate, surf, board, boardsports, swim, swimwear, desing, design, designer, designing, technical design, tech design, spec tec, speck tech, spec tech, pattern, patternmaker, patternmaking, pattern maker, pattern making, 1st through production, product, sourcing, planning, allocating, merchandising, action sports, athletic, buy, buying, buyers, dmm, gmm, district manager, design manager, design management, textiles, stylist, textile, surface, print, prints, open to buy, aims, tukatech, gerber, lectra, cad, cad designer, graphics
Auto Parts And Accessories
Honda Marysville is seeking a qualified parts advisor for its evening shift- Hours are Sunday - 10am to 5pm, Monday through Thursday 12pm to 9pm. Honda parts experience preferred but not required. We offer great earnings oppurtunity, excellent work enviroment and growht from with in. Please send resume or email for immediate consideration.
Design Director : Soft Accessories : Women's And Children's
Are you a creative designer and team leader who is experienced in soft accessories and love the energy and challenges of a new company? Do you not just follow the current trends, but forecast the upcoming seasons? If so, we are looking for you!
We are a Fifth Avenue fashion company, creating scarves, wraps, ruanas, ponchos, kimonos, hats, cold weather, and gloves for women, from juniors to missy to contemporary. Recently, we have expanded into hosiery and children’s accessories, as well. Our design department is ISO a talented and cutting edge, yet down to earth Design Director to lead our creatives team.
Duties to Include:
• Direct and oversee a team of designers/design assistants who use computer aided design (CAD) for product design.
• Develop, implement, and manage the company's design strategy and brands, as approved by management.
• Ensure drawings, designs, sampling, and projects are completed on time and adhere to the established specifications and standards.
• Oversee development of customer-specific private label lines, including working with sales team members and directly with clients as needed
• Monitor processes to ensure organizational and budgetary goals are met
• Trend research and development, including forecasting
• Work side by side with NY and China sourcing/production teams to develop quality samples at best costs
• Partner with account executives and merchandising partners to develop styles to best serve client and market needs
• Participation in regular in-person or remote company meetings
• Adhere to and promote compliance within design department to company policy guidelines
• Leverage most current CAD methods to achieve desired aesthetics in knit, woven, and print applications.
• Use knowledge of color, construction, material; fiber, yarn, and knitting/stitching techniques
• Create accurate technical specifications for construction.
• Prepare tech packs for overseas production team
• Communicate regularly with manufacturers and overseas production team regarding: sampling, production, quality, comments, and any other topics as necessary.
• Create original artwork (knit, print, yarn dye, embroideries, etc.) for a variety of styles and applications.
• Maintain expert level knowledge of Adobe Software; Photoshop, Illustrator, and other software/hardware as required to complete tasks.
• Rework art; scan, clean, color, and color reduction for supplied artwork; product photography, and all other office tasks for representation in branding line.
• Sketch detailed templates of apparel or accessories items.
• Ensure all work is presentable for key meetings and mill-ready for submission by calendar targets
• Ongoing effective communication and mentorship to peers
• Confer with sales and management executives or with clients to discuss design ideas.
• Responsibility for overseeing Design Department costs, including salaries, sample purchases, and other expenses
• Travel as necessary for inspiration, research, and communication with manufacturers
• Any additional tasks as needed for the success of the design department and company as a whole
• At least five years experience as a Design Director, Creative Director, or similar position in the soft accessories industry
• Women’s and children’s soft accessories are a must; hosiery/legwear and other accessory categories are a BIG plus
• Experience with both licensed brands and private label
• Familiarity with package design
• Comfortable with Adobe Creative Suite for Teams, as well as Microsoft Office
• Expertise with Mac platform
• Willingness to learn new applications
• Familiarity with manufacturing processes and costing
• Management skills
• Ability to work smoothly with a wide variety of personalities and in any situation
• Travel, if needed
TO APPLY: Please send your cover letter and resume, along with a link to or samples of your work.
B2B Sales- Mobile Electronics,Aftermarket Automotive Accessories
B2B Sales- Mobile Electronics,Aftermarket Automotive Accessories
We are looking for a Professional Sales person to add to our New Biz Department staff for Wholesale Automotive Accessory Sales. We are an award winning Distributor that has been in business for over 50 years servicing the Southeast with Quality Performance, Audio and Truck Aftermarket Accessories. We sell lines such as Alpine, JVC, Viper, Soundstream and Kicker just to name a few. We have hundreds of these types of lines and hundreds of thousands of these parts in stock ready to sale.
• We are looking for people who are enthusiasts with a passion for Automobiles.
$15 per hour based on experienced
• Health and Dental benefits are available after 90 days
• Paid Vacations and Holidays
• Mon-Friday 8-5.
• Candidates should have the following prerequisites
• Strong Sales Experience
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
• Wholesale Experience
• Automotive Aftermarket Experience
• Great communication skills
• 2 years experience in a related field or a minimum of an Associates Degree
• Have a major interest in Automobiles and Accessories
Please respond to this ad with Resume and a brief summary of why you believe that you would be a good fit for this position.
Vehicle Accessories Installer
Job Description – Installer
February 6, 2018
Installation of aftermarket Truck Accessories. The Installer completes the installation of all products sold. Installer will provide technical assistance to the customer as needed and, upon completion of the installation, the installer may be required to transport the customer’s vehicle to the designated location. The position follows standard work methods and practices safe work habits to ensure the installation is as efficient and safe as possible.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sound understanding of the automotive aftermarket, including vehicle identification, product identification and application, product installation, and ability to communicate with customers to explain installation process and installation times.
- Understanding of the installation process for most aftermarket products. Will participate in cross-training of the installation of aftermarket products in order to support and expand the overall role of the team.
- Performs the installation of aftermarket parts following manufacturer’s installation instructions.
- Complete work in a timely manner in accordance to the manufacturer’s installation instructions and/or procedures established by the company.
- Maintain a clean environment while working on customer’s vehicle and avoiding unnecessary exposure to contaminants including dirt, grease, oils, etc.
- Ability to identify and source products in the warehouse with work orders and manufacturers part number identification.
- Maintain shop/lot housekeeping to assure a clean positive environment for our customers.
- Follow all safety rules, policies, and operate all company tools and equipment in a safe manner using required safety equipment.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Time Management.
- Technical Capacity.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; kneel; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The position involves sitting, walking and lifting less than 70 pounds for long periods of time throughout the day.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- 18 years old with a valid state driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Must be able to read, understand, and follow detailed written instructions as provided by the manufacturer’s suppliers.
- Possess own set of tools to be used in installations.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Previous vehicle installation or repair experience.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
None required for this position.
All recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and other employment related programs are provided fairly to all persons on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Automotive Accessories Installer
Apply here https://www.smartstartjobs.com/JobDesc.asp?JobID=7
DutiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
· Maintain the integrity, confidentiality and security of pertinent information and records.
· Installation and service of interlock devices. As well as performing calibration and monitoring checks.
· Assist in inventory control
· Conduct training sessions covering use of the device to clients and others.
· Maintain a positive and caring atmosphere for customers and employees
· Ability to think independently and work through service issues to closure
· High level of customer service
· 6 months cash handling experience
· Ability to maintain a clean and safe work environment
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills)
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· 2 - 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Possess excellent telephone skills
· Detail orientated
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and reach or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Overtime is required occasionally, and continuous interruptions require flexibility and a willingness to modify plans and behavior when necessary.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills aptitudes and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills or abilities.
Apply here https://www.smartstartjobs.com/JobDesc.asp?JobID=7
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!