Fishing Line Winding Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Machine Operator For The Bar Line - 3Rd Shift
Needed Machine Operator 2Nd Shift Winding Department
Machine Operator Production-Bottle Line 1 (Full-Time/3Rd Shift)
Manual Winding Operator
Rigid Line Machine Operator Assistant
To assist in the operation of various machinery to produce specific products in accordance with specs, instructions, measurements or prototypes. A degree of skill, technique and mechanical knowledge is required. May be assigned to different types of machines as production needs require.
Pay Rate: $13.00 / hour
Shift: 6:00 A.M - 2:30 P.M. Mon -Fri
Location: North Austin, Howard Lane area
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: Duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as business demands.
- Assist the current Metal production team members during daily operation.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in clean and orderly condition.
- Must be able to follow detailed instructions.
- Must wear appropriate clean room attire.
- Must handle chemicals with cautious during production and or cleaning
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Previous clean room experience a plus.
- Focus on work and minimize interruptions.
- Prioritize, work well under time pressure, and focus on work in midst of noise.
- Comply with safety laws and regulations.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Basic comfort with mechanical applications to become familiar with basic machine functions
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one or two step instructions
- Must read and follow written instructions and add and subtract simple fractions
- Ability to work in independently or in teams while maintaining a favorable working relationship with other company employees
- Regularly required to stand, stoop, kneel and/or crouch
- Capable to lift or move 50 lbs
- Occasionally required to climb or balance
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls: reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch.
The work is performed in a warehouse environment. Workers are regularly exposed to dust, odors, noise and variable temperatures. The employee works with moving mechanical parts and machinery.
Graduation from high school or GED equivalent preferred. One (1) year relevant experience or any equivalent combination of education and experience that demonstrates the ability to do the job.
Production Machine Operator Lead 1St Shift
Packaging Machine Operator II
Machine Operator (Light Pole Winding) 1St Shift 5:00Am-3:00Pm
Machine Operator / CNC Operator
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!