Flaking Roll Operator Job Description Sample
Roll Operator / Skid Builder / Tow Motor Operator
Roll operator- Operates rolling machine to bend metal sheets, or bars into arcs, cylinders, or cones, using blueprints , templates, and knowledge of geometry and physical properties of metal to set up machine and pan sequence of operations: Pulls lever to lift upper roll, and positions work piece into machine manually, or using crane.
Skid Builder- Responsible for constructing skids to the size of the material a customer needs so it can be moved, packed, and shipped . Construct skids the size of the material that will be placed on that particular skid. Cover product with packing material. Secure bottom of box or crate to prevent shifting or breakage. Secure covers with nails, wires, or bands. Must be able to read tape measure.
Material Handler- Tow motor operator.
Resumes are required
High School diploma or GED required.
Roll Clamp Forklift Operator
Can you jump on a roll-clamp with little or no training?
If so - you may be the candidate we're looking for!
Starting pay for these position ranges from $11-$15 based on experience.
1st, 2nd, 3rd and weekend shifts available.
As an operator you will responsible for safely operating the Roll Clamp and reading /understanding order picking.
- Reading/Picking Orders
- Moving Paper rolls
- Working closely with other team members
- Other tasks as required.
- Clean driving record
- Minimum 1 year roll clamp experience
Contact our office to schedule an interview TODAY at 920.954.1566 ask for Crystal or Lisa or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com!!!
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success®. You’ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Plate Roll Operator
Operate the plate roll machinery used in the production process. Prior experience rolling 3/8" thick plate. Types of plate include but are not limited to carbon and stainless steel, aluminum, titanium and other metals.
Salary is based on experience
Roll Clamp Operator 3Rd Shift PSS
- Read production sheets.
- Feed correct paper size and grades to corrugator machine.
- Adhere to FIFO standards.
- Follow all company policies per Employee Handbook & Code of Conduct.
- Follow all company safety guidelines.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Pratt Industries offers competitive compensation plans with incentive opportunities, full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, HSA, All State, Pre-Paid Legal, and 401(k) with company match, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Roll Back Operator
We are seeking a Roll Back to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds
Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Safely operate a snatch truck and roll back
- Properly fill out tickets and fuel reciets and turn them in
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Must do a post and pre trip on truck at each shift
- Previous experience in operation of a snatch truck or roll back
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Thread Roll Operator
If you are not an experienced Threaderman, DO NOT RESPOND. We are looking for experience candidates only. Must be able to set up and operate manual and auto rollers.
We are looking for an experienced thread roller for the Aerospace Industry. This person needs to have experience working on Waterbury Farrell, Hartford’s, Cincinnati, Reed, etc. #10, #20, #30, #50, #0400/0500, #0190, manual and high speed auto feeds. Must have experience with Inco718, Ti 6.4, A286 and 8740, alloys, steel, etc....
Job skills require:
· Set up machines
· Reads blueprint and job order for product specifications such as dimensions, tolerances, and number of parts to be threaded, and tooling instructions.
· Moves controls to set specified speeds, feed rates.
· Positions and secures work rest at specified height.
· Starts machine and observes operation.
· Verifies dimensions of ground work piece for conformance to specifications.
· Changes out parts and light maintenance.
· Cleaning machine and work area.
· General Safety.
Cdl-A OTR Owner Operator Truck Drivers - Roll Off - Tanker
Class A CDL Owner Operator Tanker & Rolloff Truck Driver
Class A CDL Owner Operator Tanker & Rolloff Truck Driver
How will your 1099 look this year?
Action Resources is proud to discuss 1099's! Owner Operators have opportunities to gross between $140K and $300K and the incentives are fantastic! Call today to see what your 1099 could look like with Action Resources.
Ask your recruiter about our $3,000 Startup Program. Owner Operators can invest in the equipment they need or fund their escrow account. Use the $3K Startup Program to take care of initial fueling cost as you change carriers. today!
Owner Operators make a great living with Action Resources. We cross train to haul different products so you stay loaded. Call an Action Resources Recruiter to find out our latest average revenue per truck!$2,000 bonus for every Driver Referral
OWNER OPERATOR INCENTIVES:
Free DOT Inspections
Great Home Time: Most Drivers Home Weekly
100% Fuel Surcharge
Hefty Fuel Discounts Across Our Network
Third Party Insurance Available
Loyal Operations Team
Tanker Training Available for experienced drivers
12-months CDL-A Experience
23 Years Old
Stable Work History
Class A CDL with Hazardous Materials and Tank Endorsements
TWIC Card - Applied for OK at Some Locations
WE OFFER A VARIETY OF CDL DRIVING OPTIONS!
Tanker, VAC Tank, Roll-off, End Dump, Dry Van and more.Van freight mostly hazardous products and waste.
As one of the premier specialty chemical carriers in the U.S., Action Resources empowers CDL-A truck drivers to join the elite team of professionals dedicated to more than just hauling freight. Accept the challenge & reward yourself with the pay you deserve. Join Action Resources today!
Job Summary : We have an immediate opening for a highly motivated Roll Operator / Industrial Press Brake Operator with a desire to work in a fast paced, quality centered environment. This role is vital to ensuring the resulting end product is made to exact specifications as designated by the customer, meets all quality tests and is delivered on time. As such, a unique blend of the following characteristics is a must:
- Use effective communication and organizational skills.
- Have innate attention to detail.
- An eye for good quality finish and desire to do quality work.
Job Responsibilities :
- Locate and ensure correct material is delivered to work center
- Ensure machine is working properly
- Ensure appropriate nesting program is delivered to work center
- Ensure nesting program matches print with work order
- Ensure that the correct gas, speed and consumables are applied correctly
- Accurately project completion of work orders at work center
- Complete assignments on-time and correctly
- Ensure jobs are staged correctly after completion
- Continually maintain a clean working environment
- Notify Supervisor immediately of any problems or issues with machine
Minimum Requirements :
- Experience with Press Brake operation.
- General knowledge of plate bending roll operation.
- Experience with a 4 roll machine preferred.
- Ability to read and understand prints.
- Ability to read and understand measuring devices.
Environment/Physical Requirements :
This position is carried out in a weld shop environment and as such has the following physical work requirements:
- Must be able to lift 100lbs
- Position requires ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Position may require bending, kneeling, and stooping.
All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Roll Form Operator
We are seeking a Roll Form Operator to become an integral part of our team in Frankfort, KY
This is a full time, direct hire opportunity offering a competitive salary and benefits right from the start.
- Set up and operate machinery to flatten, temper, and reconfigure raw materials
- Adjust machine gauges to reduce product defects
- Monitor machine cycles to avoid equipment issues or failures
- Review rolling orders and blueprints to verify product specifications
- Calculate and record daily production numbers
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience using Roll Form Machines to mold metal/steel REQUIRED
- Familiarity with manufacturing blueprints
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Background, Drug Screen, EVerify required prior to hire
HOURLY RATE: $13-14.00 based on experience plus benefits
Se Habla Espanol!
APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED WITHOUT A RESUME AND COMPLETED QUESTIONAIRE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Many more positions available. Visit www.metrostaffingservice.com to view all current openings.
Today we are known as Metro Staffing Service and are based in Columbus, OH. With 11 offices in 7 states, we are proud to have developed ongoing business relationships with some of the best employers in the business. And are even prouder to have put thousands of associates in careers they love.
We go beyond what's required to place a temporary or contract associate. We actually take the time to get to know the client, by listening, learning the business, and looking for proactive or creative ways to help. And we take the time to get to know our associates; their personalities, skills and long term career goals. These interactions allow us to provide the superior level of customer service we're known for.
Forklift, Bale & Roll Clamp Operator
Sulco Warehousing & Logistics, LLC is currently accepting applications for Fork Lift Operators for our warehouse/distribution operations.
This position is located in Springfield and Holyoke, MA. Rate of pay is commensurate with experience and the work schedule is:
12:00 PM – Close
The Forklift Operator is responsible for operating a forklift , roll clamp and bale clamp to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count merchandise. The Operator is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle and may also be required to perform orderfiller duties.
Job duties include:
Loading/Unloading/Put-Away: Unload inbound via trailer or railcar, Load outbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations. Efficiently stack and store merchandise in appropriate areas. Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Efficiently move product from staging and/or storage areas into trailers.
Equipment: Load, unload, move, stack, and stage product and materials using a forklift, bale clamp or roll clamp. Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion. On a daily basis, inspect and perform minor maintenance on the forklift or other equipment. Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
Inventory: Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained.
· Minimum 5 year of recent experience as a Fork Lift Operator
· Be a Team player
· Strong attention to detail
· Be Proactive
· Enthusiastic and Willing to
Full-time and Part-Time
Lancer Transportation and Logistics and Sulco Warehousing and Logistics are privately owned and operated Third Party Logistics Companies located in Springfield and Holyoke, Massachusetts. Sulco Warehousing and Logistics has been in business since 1979. Sulco Warehousing and Logistics specializes in public, contract and dedicated warehousing.
Sulco Warehousing & Logistics and Lancer Transportation & Logistics is a third party provider that specializes in logistics solutions. Our knowledgeable workforce with cutting edge technology enables us to deliver maximum value, increase efficiencies, controlling costs, while establishing a mutually beneficial partnership
As we move into the future, our organization will strive to bring unparalleled value, customer satisfaction, financial stability, and technological innovation to all of our customers, employees, vendors, and business partners in a reliable, safe, and environmentally sound manner.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!