Flame Channeler Job Description Sample
CNC Flame Cutter
Main responsibilities are to use a oxyfuel CNC flame cutting machine with a Burny control.
Additional responsibilities -
- loading steel onto machine to be cut
- helping unload steel deliveries, moving large plates of steel from the truck to where it is stored
- using a forklift and overhead cranes to move larger pieces of steel
- unloading cut pieces
Must be able to use a tape measure accurately
Welding experience is a huge bonus
Regional Sales Manager Gas And Flame Detection
Regional Sales Manager Gas and Flame Detection Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity Manage all aspects of engagements with existing and new customers for our organization. You will build relationships and understand customer business in order to provide appropriate products or solutions. You will define sales and growth strategy toward key customers while aligning with critical sales business objectives. You will identify opportunities and build credibility with customers Utilize your product knowledge to deliver the value proposition to the customers. 50% overnight travel. Territory to include: Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Wisconsin, North Dakota and South Dakota. Increase overall performance of the organization by creating strong customer relationships and new customer partnerships within your organization Develop and maximize Honeywell presence and market share in designated accounts and territory Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere Sales Organization 20 Identify Opportunities 20 Manage and Plan Accounts 20 Negotiate and Close 20 Articulate and Deliver Value Proposition 20 Manage Momentum Through the Sales Cycle
YOU MUST HAVE
High School Diploma / GED ### WE VALUE
Some experience in the field + Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience + Experience selling within gas and flame detection
Significant experience in a Sales/Account Management related field + Excellent communication skills
Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development + 1st Shift + Extensive Travel Required
Job ID: HRD17465
Location: 405 Barclay Blvd, Lincolnshire, IL 60069 USA Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status. For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster . Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy . If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged. Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.
Autodesk Flame Engineer
Flame support / pipeline integration:
• Day-to-day support of Flame/Flare/Flame Assist systems (eg. putting out fires and forming solutions/troubleshooting under pressure)
• Maintain archiving of systems and keep framestores clean and at-the-ready for any large jobs that may suddenly appear. Work with assists to maintain framestores.
• Keeping systems up-to-date with updates, system maintenance, scripts etc, plug-ins
• Look for improvements that can be made to current Flame system/network configurations
• Setup and maintain Shotgun integration w/ facility
• Work with artists and supes to help find solutions to integrating Flame Department into Nuke and CG pipelines more effectively
• Be able to assist with other pipeline/engineering tasks if there is down-time
- 5+ years of hands on engineering experience with Autodesk Flame.
- understanding of VFX advertising pipeline
- Previous engineering support experience with Smoke is bonus.
- 5+ years of systems administration experience with Linux/Windows environment.
- automation, bash, puppet scripting experience is highly desired bonus.
- understanding of post video delivery standard and formats.
Applications Engineer - Gas And Flame Detection, 3M Personal Safety Division (Ca/Or/Tx)
3M is seeking an Application Engineer for the Personal Safety Division. The position may be located remotely in the United States.
The person hired for the position of Application Engineer will be responsible for providing customer facing sales and technical expertise to Americas based customers, distributors, 3M personnel, and new product development teams primarily for 3M’s Personal Safety Division (PSD) focused specifically on fixed and portable gas and flame detection products. Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Sales and technical service and support of 3M PSD customers, distributors, marketing, sales and service representatives of fixed and portable gas and flame detection equipment, systems and accessories.
Develop relationships with key accounts, key opinion leaders and relevant trade associations.
Work to increase awareness for fixed and portable gas and flame detection equipment and solutions.
Support other aspects of the product line including training and education, customer and distributor support and support of Americas regional and local technical service personnel.
Conduct industry presentations, seminars, technical conference presentations on applications that require gas and flame detection equipment, systems and accessories, proper use and maintenance.
Develop, implement and review educational materials including written articles, webinars, seminars, videos, posters, datasheets, and technical data bulletins.
Identify and communicate new applications.
Provide input to product development teams including proper use scenarios and communicating customers’ needs.
Work with internal sales and external sales channels to provide customer facing sales support of fixed and portable gas and flame detection product and system applications and sales opportunities.
Assist and work with internal sales and external sales channels to provide sales support and product training.
- Other duties as assigned. For additional information, please visit: www.mmm.com/ppesafety
Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering, Industrial Hygiene, or Occupational Safety, from an accredited university
Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Technical sales support with fixed and portable gas and flame detection products, systems and accessories or occupational health and safety experience
- Current, valid drivers license is required, as this role will be provided a company fleet vehicle.
Bachelor degree or higher in Engineering, Industrial Hygiene, Safety or Environmental and Occupational Health.
Professional certification in engineering or safety.
Five years’ customer facing experience working in fixed and portable gas and flame detection products, systems and accessories or an environmental health and safety profession.
Strong interpersonal skills and be proficient at oral and written communications, including presenting to large groups
Customer-focused self-starter who can effectively work in a fast paced environment, with an appropriate sense of urgency.
Flame & Fire Cook
Flame & Fire Brazilian steakhouse offers a unique dining experience where patrons indulge in a gourmet "salad bar" featuring traditional Brazilian cuisines. Rodizio style service includes continuous servings of 15 different succulent meats, Brazilian appetizers, sides, and desserts. The Kitchen Cook works with team members to maintain a cohesive, efficient, clean and safe kitchen.
Please visit our website at www.flameandfire.com
- Speaking both English and Spanish is a plus!
- Compliant with company rules, safety, and cleaning procedures.
- Safe Serve Certificate a plus
- Culinary school a plus
- Ability to take direction from General Manager
- Work as a team with other kitchen leads
- Assist with food preparation and presentation
Please visit our website at www.flameandfire.com
Te-Cta1001q Coatings Chemist Flame Retardants / Pjf-Ctgsch-Tx
Coatings Chemist / TE-CTA1001Q CtgsCh-TX
M U S T: Candidates MUST be able to CURRENTLY work LEGALLY in the USA!
M U S T: PLEASE In your Resume and Cover Letter, PLEASE include reference to Acronyms AND Keywords as well as functions, responsibilities and equipment and/or products/chemicals which you have in common with those found in this Job Description.
WHY Insert: In Your Resume & Cover Letter, The KEYWORDS, Phrases, & ACRONYMS referenced in our job description? To Strongly INCREASE the possibility of getting Your Resume N O T I C E D And RESPONDED To!
Coatings Chemist 3-10+ yrs exp. Dallas, TX
SKILLS: Flame Retardant, Textile Coatings, Chemist, Coatings
A leading producer of composite materials near Dallas, TX is looking for a Chemical Engineer or Chemist to develop products and processes for the aerospace, automotive and consumer products industries. The products contain layers of plastics, textiles and polymer coatings. This is an individual contributor position reporting to the General Manager and much time will be spent in a new laboratory and testing facility. This is a small company with excellent growth potential.
REQUIREMENTS: An Engineering or Chemistry degree from an accredited university is required, along with at least 3 years of plastic or textile coating experience.
Degrees in Chemical Engineering, Polymer Science, Chemistry or similar are required. Advanced degrees are preferred. Experience should include some familiarity with flame retardant chemicals, coatings and testing.
The Chemical Engineer is expected to have excellent communication and organizational skills. This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship. The company offers excellent benefits and relocation assistance.
Plumber, Journeyman And Apprentice
Plumbers- Journeyman and Apprentice- Service
Up to a $2,500 signing bonus for the right candidate
A great place to work since 1949!!! Flame Furnace is one of the largest residential and commercial heating, cooling, plumbing and electrical company in South East Michigan. We have been voted “Best Contractor to Work For” by ACHR News and have won the “National Contractor of the Year” award. Our culture is defined in our company motto “We are in business to help people” and in our Core Values:
1. Always do the right thing
2. Follow through on commitments
3. Look, act and think like a professional
4. Consider the team in all you do
5. Our success will come from taking care of the customer
If you see yourself as a fit and want to have a career, not just a job, then you have found your home. Flame Furnace is currently seeking service plumbers to join our dynamic team. This position will be responsible for the installation, repair and maintenance of plumbing systems and fixtures for our residential and light commercial customer base.
- Master, Journeyman and Apprentice service plumbers
- Diagnose and find root cause for residential plumbing issues
- Educate homeowners on proper care of plumbing
- Assess and look for water damage that may have been caused and inform homeowners
- Ability to carry out inspection of piping systems and assess for damage
- Prepare pricing information for homeowners
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Highly motivated and customer focused
- Friendly, service minded professional
- Has a genuine interest in the safety and comfort of our clients
- Can effectively communicate solutions to problems
- Has a long-term interest in this industry and never quits learning
- Master, Journeyman and Apprentice Plumbers
- Minimum of 4 year of field experience in a residential setting
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to pass a background check, drug screen and physical exam
- H.S. Diploma or GED
Flame Furnace will provide a competitive compensation and benefits package to the candidate selected including family medical, dental and vision options, tuition reimbursement, a scholarship opportunity for dependents, paid holidays and vacations, generous spiff programs, 401K plan, company truck, uniforms, major tool replacement, cell phone, computer and ongoing technical and customer contact skills training. People who fit the Flame culture stay for a career.Flame is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.Job Type:
Salary: $40,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
Industrial Field Service Boilermaker / Hrsg Systems Fieldcore Manpower
Requisition Number 18-0075
Post Date 1/18/2018
Title Industrial Field Service Boilermaker / HRSG Systems FieldCore Manpower
Description FieldCore, a GE company, (https://www.fieldcore.com/ ) is a new, independent industrial field services company that will deliver the highest standard of field services excellence and capabilities for GE and its customers. FieldCore will bring together the field services expertise and people from both Granite Services and GE’s Power Services into one powerhouse.
Driven by the values of safety, quality, and integrity, FieldCore will be built to deliver operational excellence for customers in the power generation, oil & gas, nuclear, and wind power markets. For more information, check out www.fieldcore.com We are interviewing and hiring for exciting career opportunities for Field Service Industrial Boilermakers / HRGS (Heat Recovery Steam Generators) positions. We have established this recruiting pool for Boilermakers / HRSG as a way for qualified and experienced applicants to apply for consideration.
We will be contacting and scheduling interviews for qualified candidates over the next 30 days. Role Summary / Purpose The experienced boilermaker will perform maintenance, repairs, installation, startup, and troubleshooting of boilers, firing system with fuel and air injection systems, pulverizes, and auxiliary components, and related equipment and systems and troubleshooting equipment. The employee must be able to work in confined spaces as well as wear the following safety equipment (PPE) when need: life vests, ear protection, rubber gloves, leather gloves, hard hat, slicker suit, acid suit, rubber gloves, full face breathing mask, wearing full safety harness, or wearing a face shield.
The heavy work demands will require up to 100 pounds of force to be exerted occasionally and up to 50 pounds of force to be exerted frequently, and up to 20 pounds of force to be exerted constantly to move objects. Some of the other aspects of the field service job require you to be able to be away from home for extended periods of time. Employees must be prepared to work in different shifts, as required, to safely complete the assignment.
These positions are for work in the US and are for candidates that are Legally authorized to work in the US. You must be able to pass a drug test and background check. Duties and Responsibilities o Perform maintenance, repairs, installation, startup, and troubleshooting of boilers, firing system with fuel and air injection systems, pulverizes, and auxiliary components, and related equipment and systems. o Demonstrate ability to install manholes, handholes, valves, gauges, and feedwater connections in drums and vessels. o Demonstrate ability to repair boilers, tanks, and vessels in the field by unbolting or flame cutting defective sections. o Examine boilers, pressure vessels, tanks, and vats to locate defects such as leaks, weak spots, and defective sections so that they can be repaired. Inspect assembled vessels and individual components, such as tubes, fittings, valves, controls, and auxiliary mechanisms, to locate any defects. o Repair or replace defective pressure vessel parts, such as safety valves and regulators, using torches, jacks, caulking hammers, power saws, threading dies, welding equipment, and metalworking machinery. o Working with towers / columns, exchangers o Identify materials and layout on trays o Repair and replace trays o Install valves, trays and strainers o Repair and replace boiler tubes o Introductory piping system o Pipefitting o Flame cutting o Perform advanced blueprint reading; advanced layout, where required o Manually cut pipe o Basic rigging o Additional responsibilities not listed may be required o Organize and deliver external customer training on boilers, pulverizes, and auxiliary components and related equipment and systems. o Troubleshooting equipment, o Evaluating suitability of equipment application, o Assessing remaining life of equipment, analyzing failed equipment, o Traveling to customer sites that can require your being away from home for extended periods of time, o Perform physical work related activities o Wear personal safety protection equipment (PPE) required to safely perform job duties. o Driver’s License o TWIC CARD – a plus to have but not required Required Experience o Minimum 4 years’ experience working with Boilers / HRSG and related parts and systems, such as; firing systems with fuel and air injection systems, pressure parts, tubing, piping, superheater, economizer, waterwalls, firing system, low NOx burners, pulverizer, stoker, air preheater, pulp & paper mill, chemical recovery unit o Experience working with customers at their sites performing installations, maintenance, and repairs on HRSG (Heat Recovery Steam Generators). o Experience with the bundles pulling process o Experience training customers with Utility/Industrial equipment operation and maintenance. o Experience writing field reports and processing related paperwork o Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills o Must have experience working with towers / columns, exchangers o Must have experience with repair and replace trays o Must have experience with repair and replace boiler tubes o Must have experience with Flame cutting o Should have at least 2 - 3 years as an apprentice/helper in one of the mechanical areas such as Boilermaker, Pipefitter-Bolt Up, Pipefitter Fabricator or Welding o Should have at least 1 - 2 years as a journeyman as a Boilermaker or Pipefitter-Bolt Up o Experience in one of the mechanical areas such as Boilermaker, Pipefitter-Bolt Up, Pipefitter Fabricator or Welding field a plus. o Must possess an NCCER certification card or successfully pass an in-house craft assessment. o Must be able to work in team environment o Must have a minimum of 1 year experience working in an industrial environment Physical
o Positions require working in: climbing, bending, sitting, walking, kneeling, crawling, standing, lifting, pushing, and pulling. o Good hand eye balance and the ability to distinguish colors are required in order to use the tools that are necessary to perform the required work. o Employees must have vision which has good depth perception in order to judge distance and space relationships. o The employee must be able to work in all types of weather conditions. o The ability to work in elevated positions is a must. o The employee must be able to work in confined spaces as well as wear the following safety equipment when need be: life vests, ear protection, rubber gloves, leather gloves, hard hat, slicker suit, acid suit, rubber gloves, full face breathing mask, wearing full safety harness, or wearing a face shield. o The heavy work demands will require up to 100 pounds of force to be exerted occasionally and up to 50 pounds of force to be exerted frequently, and up to 20 pounds of force to be exerted constantly to move objects. o Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Repetitive Motions - - -
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
For more information regarding affirmative action and equal employment opportunity click here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf .
Fabricator: Class B -Piscataway, NJ
Fabricator: Class B
Report to: Supervisor
Job Summary: Responsible for assembling structural metal products using tools, machines, and their own hands. Fabricates various types of products. Fabricate and assemble structural metal products, such as frameworks or shells for machinery, ovens, tanks, and stacks, and metal parts for buildings and bridges, according to job order or blueprints.
Welder Fabricators may work on projects as big as bridges or as small as bicycles, but their job is essentially the same; designing, cutting and shaping metal. A Welder Fabricator may be involved in the creation of new structures or objects or may be hired to repair existing ones.
Welder Fabricators are generally part of a team of other skilled workers, however, their duties are often performed with minimal supervision so Welder Fabricators must be comfortable working independently in a factory setting. Welder Fabricators rely on the construction and manufacturing industries for employment. The field is expected to grow 6 percent through 2022, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, adding nearly 11,000 jobs annually.
1. Follows layout and plans sequence of operations for fabricating and assembling structural metal products, applying trigonometry and knowledge of metal.
2. Locates and marks bending and cutting lines onto workpiece, allowing for stock thickness and machine and welding shrinkage.
3. Hammers, chips, and grinds workpiece to cut, bend, and straighten metal.
4. Verifies conformance square, ruler, and measuring tape
5. Preheats workpieces to render them malleable, using hand torch or furnace.
6. Positions, aligns, fits, and welds together parts, using jigs, welding torch, and hand tools.
7. May Set up and operate fabricating machines, such as brakes, rolls, shears, flame cutters, and drill presses.
8. May set up and operate machine tools associated with fabricating shops, such as radial drill, end mill, and edge planer.
9. May Design or construct templates and fixtures, using hand tools.
10. May evaluate engineering drawings and ensure implementation according to welding specifications.
11. May perform some welding work with help of forming and cutting equipment.
12. Provide assistance to production process and mound various fixtures.
13. May help design and produce new parts according to BUCYRUS specifications.
14. May perform some welding on various metal objects with help of gas torch and welder.
15. May perform repair to damage alloy articles and prepare new articles with help of welding machines. Perform work with help of various hand and power tools.
16. May analyze diagrams and specifications and cut all metal accordingly with help of welding torch. Assist to remove all soft metal for welding.
17. May Evaluate finished products and perform quality checks on products.
18. May assist in all welding activities such as riveting and welding small parts and finished products. Assemble old units and perform modification and repair work if required.
19. Collaborate work with metal sheets and apply various insulation materials.
20. Welder Fabricators Class B must learn to read and interpret blueprints and engineering plans. The Welder Fabricators will use the blueprints along with other data, such as work plans, to develop and design their welding projects.
21. Fabrication involves laying out, cutting, and fitting, measuring and welding metals to create the desired shape or object. This is highly detailed work and requires the Welder Fabricator to be knowledgeable of many techniques and tools.
22. All Welder Fabricators must constantly inspect and test welds and equipment. Welds are checked for durability as well as meeting specified standards and equipment must be examined to determine if repairs or new equipment is needed.
23. Study and interpret assembly instructions.
24. May Fabricate frameworks or shell for machinery and metal parts for the building.
25. Listen to directions from the Class a Fabricator or Supervisor.
26. Fabricate and assemble structural metal products.
27. Determine if all parts are present.
28. Read and interpret blueprints and sketches.
29. Read parts list.
30. Assemble tools and materials.
31. Position parts and subassemblies.
32. Interpret measurements.
33. Hammer, grinds and chip workpieces.
34. Verify specifications.
35. Assemble components.
36. Ensure all parts are fitted and screwed in properly.
37. Alter dimensions to fit specifications.
38. Resolve assembly and production issues.
39. Complete preventative maintenance.
40. May Troubleshoot malfunctions and perform repairs as needed
41. Ensure working environment is clean and safe.
42. May operate fabricating machines.
43. Report errors in product line.
44. Check stock to ensure inventory is replenished.
45. Complete quality control forms.
46. Place orders for supplies.
47. Participate in product development.
48. Build prototypes and test products.
49. Uses spot welding gun or hand, electric, or gas welding equipment to weld or tack weld pieces together.
50. Unites pipes from torch to tanks of oxygen and fuel gas, and turns valves to release mixture.
51. Reaching expected temperature, size, and color of flame by burning torch and adjusting flow of gas and air.
52. Preheats work pieces for the preparation of welding or curving, using torch.
53. Fulfils holes or corrects mistakes in lead pieces, and makes bulges thin and curves in metal work pieces.
54. Checks the weakness of work pieces and measures work pieces with straightedge or template to make sure the properness for specifications.
55. Swarms up ladders or works on scaffolds to take apart textures.
56. Gives signal to crane operator to lift large work pieces.
57. Uses thermal-cutting equipment such as flame-cutting torch or plasma-arc equipment to dismount metal assemblies or cut scrap metal.
58. Uses hoist, crane, wire and banding machine, or hand tools to place and protect work pieces.
59. Bases on type, thickness, area, and expected temperature of metal to choose, place, and protect torch.
60. Instructs and brings flame or electrodes on or across work piece to straighten, curve, dissolve, or develop metal.
61. Joins pieces together, covers up taut points, and adds metal to develop parts.
1. At least 3 years work related experience.
2. High school diploma or equivalent required.
3. Some college preferred.
4. Good communication skills and attention to detail.
5. Technical and mechanical acumen.
6. Knowledge of MS Office helpful but not necessary. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
7. Knowledge of KCS On Track Safety Rules, General Code of Operating Rules, FRA Title 49, Track Safety Standards Part 213, and Railroad Workplace Safety and Bridge Worker Safety Part 214
8. Must be willing to acquire 3G welding certificate to be qualified to make weld repairs on freight rail cars. The company will assist in getting the selected applicant certified: Flux, Stick, MIG
9. A successful Welder Fabricator enjoys working with their hands and has an analytical mind. They can physically meet the demands of the job and have an eye for detail. In addition to these traits, employers look for applicants with the following skillsets.
10. Core skills: Based on job listings we looked at, employers want Welder Fabricators with these core skills. If you want to work as a Welder Fabricator, focus on the following.
11. Ability to use variety of tools and equipment.
12. Basic math skills and mechanical aptitude.
13. Ability to read blueprints and recognize welding symbols and specifications
14. Knowledge of industry safety practices.
15. Advanced skills: While most employers did not require the following skills, multiple job listings included them as preferred. Add these to your Welder Fabricator toolbox and broaden your career options.
- Heavy work, lifting up to 70 pounds occasionally and up to 100 pounds on a rare basis
- Exposure to equipment that intensifies the heat factor on an occasional basis
- Verbal comprehension (Understand oral and written communications)
- Reasoning skills (problem solving and troubleshooting skills)
- Mechanical aptitude
- Work safely to prevent on the job accidents and injuries
- Wear protective equipment such as hard hat, hearing protection, or safety-toe boots
- Work hours may include a nonstandard workweek, overtime, and various shift work
- Complete annual training and pass safety rules examinations
- Must pass all required assessments
- Must pass a background screening
Plasma Coating Quality Engineer - As9100c & Nadcap
Plasma Coating Quality Engineer
AS9100C & NADCAP Plasma Coating Quality Engineer
AS9100C & NADCAP - Skills Required
AS9100C, NADCAP, AS9100:2009, HVOF, Plasma, Wire Spray, Flame Spray, Thermal spray grinding, polishing, Superfinishing We operate from a 20,000 square foot modern facility in Gardena, CA that has provided the highest quality of metal finishing services for more than twenty-five years. We specialize in thermal spray, painting, and grinding needs for newly manufactured parts and for repair and overhaul applications. Our primary goal is to provide high quality finishes and services delivered on a consistent, timely basis. We are looking for a quality manager that has been through audits and understands Nadcap & AS9100c.
Top Reasons to Work with Us Mobility! Your career path is to be trained into management!
What You Will Be Doing You will use your knowledge of plasma coating to assist in audits!
What You Need for this Position At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
AS9100C - NADCAP - AS9100:2009 - HVOF - Plasma
Thermal spray grinding - polishing
Superfinishing So, if you are a Plasma Coating Quality Engineer with Nadcap experience, please apply today! Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Plasma Coating Quality Engineer
- AS9100C & NADCAP* CA-GardenaBP3-1436169
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!