Flat Surfacer Jewel Job Description Sample
Brand Manager, Category, Teddy, HM, Jewel Brands
Job Description With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and bel
Vita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International , a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries. Our purpose and vision is to create more
MOMENTS OF JOY by building the
BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD .
Job Scope: Acts as the brand steward with a focus on in-year delivery of the AC plan. Effectively supports category P&L delivery by actively participating in the IBP process, owning budget implementation, ensuring flawless execution of the launch plan and programming calendars, and making informed prioritization and resource allocation decisions. Ensures seamless sales linkage and efficient tactical execution / launch plan delivery to drive business performance.
• Brand steward and co-owner of the Teddy, Honey Maid & Jewel brands, for the US market; partner with equity/innovation teams to support the launch and sell-in efforts for Teddy, Honey Maid & Jewel brands. • Support P&L / category financial performance management by overseeing demand portion of IBP process, challenging assumptions, understanding and telling the story of the category results, and assessing P&L implications • Understand key KPI performance and utilize to prepare gap closure recommendations. Identify A&C / trade budget spend needs to execute recommendations; Consult and/or inform equity/innovation partners where necessary; lead scoping as needed for incremental gap closing activities • Manage budgets and recommend in-year trade-offs needed to deliver category targets, consulting and aligning with equity/innovation on major shifts in spend • Support tactical execution and resolution of escalated issues for the commercial plan • Aggregate materials and selling stories for annual and monthly Sales Communications based on inputs from Equity, Innovation, and Sales Planning • Lead portfolio management efforts including SKU rationalization and resolution of ad-hoc product/package issues & opportunities; • Make category supply prioritization recommendations and participate in supply command centers as needed • Influence launch plans to deliver the P/L; Deliver all innovation/renovation/commercialization projects from PDR through launch. • Manage and rectify in-year quality issues • Expert in Teddy, Honey Maid & Jewel businesses, performance & drivers, sharing with others & informing 2019 sufficiency • Manage, coach, and develop 1 direct report
Minimum Education and Experience: • Bachelor’s Degree is required; Master’s degree preferred • Minimum of 7 or more years’ work experience; brand marketing experience preferred • Strong strategic thinking and problem solving capabilities • Ability to thrive in and handle ambiguity & fast paced environment • Analytic and creative thinking skills • Strong business acumen and marketing capabilities • Strong cross functional partnership skills • Strong communication skills • Demonstrated track record of sales/marketing/commercialization execution Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, uniform service, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Cook - Jewel House Assisted Living
Participates in all aspects of food production. This position may be required to supervise other staff positions. The cook reports to the Executive Chef and or Director of Dining Services Essential Functions Essential Functions: • Prepares all food in accordance with the daily menu planner, using Senior Lifestyle standardized recipes, in a timely manner.• Works the food line during mealtime.• Plates food in an attractive manner and ensures that all condiments and garnishes are prepared and served with the appropriate foods.• Keeps work area and serving line equipment clean and adheres to sanitation cleaning schedules.• Ensures proper food temperature maintenance.• Keeps stock rooms, coolers & freezers clean and ensures that food supply stocks are rotated, all perishables are labeled, dated and stored properly.• Keeps food waste to a minimum by using food storage and food recycling techniques. • Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings• Performs all duties in adherence to Senior Lifestyle Corporation standards.• Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.• Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward all residents, visitors, and co-workers.• Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation.• Performs other duties as assigned Qualifications Qualifications/Skills/Educational
• A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. • Obtain/hold any local, state and/or county required food handling/sanitation licenses and/or certificates. Requisition ID2017-3341 Community NameJewel House CityMadison StateIN
\"The Crown Jewel Of The South\" Atlanta, Geogria Med Surg Travel RN J
Looking for a Med Surg RN Travel Nurse in Atlanta, Georgia. The Crown Jewelof the South is exploding with opportunities that wait for you.
Candidateswho interview for the travel RN job can work immediately. This state of theart facility has an extremely dynamic environment where teamwork and multi-disciplinary approach are highly valued. I am accepting profiles for adependable travel nurse for a 13 week assignment.
- Med Surg RN* Atlanta, Georgia* 36/40 hours per week* 13 weeks
Please contact me directly to hear about all our Travel RN Jobs throughout theU.S. Feel free to send over your resume/references and complete the followingchecklist( also reference my name on the checklist- Matt Mitchell- I look forwardto hearing from you soon.Matt MitchellSr. Account ExecutiveSoliant HealthLocal: (770)[ ]( Now](/jobs/apply/?jid=485955)( "Rating and
Review" )Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Associated topics: ambulatory, bsn, ccu, intensive, intensive care, neonatal, nurse, recovery, registered nurse, transitional
CDL Class A Flat Bed Driver
We are seeking a CDL Class A Dedicated Flat Bed Professional Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck in dedicated lanes with destination including but not limited to: Roanoke, VA / Chattanooga, TN / Linwood, NC / Atlanta, GA / Birmingham, AL / Bellevue, OH / Elkhart, IN. Home throughout the week - No waiting for Back Haul (Maximize your miles/earnings).
Lanes originate from our Duncansville PA terminal and you can Earn up to $0.50 per mile+ stops + tarps when applicable with actual starting wage based on MVR, Experience and Hiring Manager recommendation. Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as short/long term disability coverage after 90 days. Direct Deposit and Company Uniforms provided.
- Commercial driver's license
- Minimum Age: 22 with a clean MVR
- Must Meet all DOT standards and maintain a commercial driver's license with Hazardous endorsement
- Must Have 2 years of verifiable commercial driving experience
- Must Have 5 years of US driving experience
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- Safely operate a tractor-trailer truck along with a flatbed trailer
- Properly track and document activity log
- AGX utilizes electronic logs
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
Flat Bed Driver
Family owned Building Manufacturer located in Winchester, Virginia looking to add Flat Bed Truck Driver to the team!
- Load Trucks
- Secure Trucks
- Process delivery ticket, and taking pictures of material using delivery app
- Drive to local jobsite locations and make delivery
- Offload truck by Moffet forklift or by hand with helper
- Help in warehouse when not making deliveries
- Applicants must be able to continuously lift a minimum of 30 to 50 lbs.
- Class A or B CDL license
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Minor computer skills necessary
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills a must
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Great opportunity for growth
- Comprehensive benefits to include medical, dental, 401k
We are an organization dedicated to the needs and satisfaction of our employees and our customers
Flat Bed/Box Truck Driver
We specialize in logistics, supply chain management, warehousing, transportation, and customer service issues. It?s all we do and all we?ve ever done.
We don?t use logistics as a way of selling you something else. We know our clients want to save money and improve performance in the long run, but they also want to do so now. In many of our engagements, costs savings are realized within one or two quarters ? while setting the stage for even more sizable improvements down the line.
Primary and back-up driving responsibilities on all routes providing delivery / pick up of media in agreement with company policy and customer requirements.
Utilize mobile communication equipment in a safe and practical way following company policies and standards.
Utilize handheld bar code scanner and related PC as required with SecureBase inventory systems.
Responsible for organizing, loading and unloading media as required at both company and customer locations with the use of flatbeds and hand trucks.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
Qualified applicants will be able to demonstrate safe/efficient-driving skills.
1+years route transportation experience preferred.
Applicants should be computer proficient, able to communicate verbally with customers, able to complete paperwork accurately and completely and understand the importance of detail and accuracy.
Able to lift materials weighing up to 40 pounds; able to use tools to maneuver.
You must be at least 21 years old with a valid driver?s license and a good driving record, and be able to pass a pre-employment substance abuse screening, a background check and a DOT physical.
We aren?t beholden to any particular solution or platform; our only concern is what is best for our clients.
Our work covers the ground from strategy through implementation. We can design a new strategy or analyze a problem, propose solutions and then oversee implementation, according to your needs.
We like ? really like ? what we do. There?s nothing more rewarding for us than tackling a difficult client problem, developing the best solution, and making the changes.
Flat / Low Slope Roofer
Reliable Roofing Flat / Low Slope Roofers.
Reliable Roofing is a commercial roofing contractor serving the Chicagoland area. We specialize in low slope and flat roofs. We need flat roofers to add to our growing team. Our flat roofers must be hardworking teammates. The ideal candidate has the ability to:
- Be a team player and work within a crew to complete all aspects of jobs assigned by the company, including tear-off, repairs, installation and other jobs as assigned.
- Be prepared to learn any and all aspects of jobs assigned by the foreman or lead man as necessary for job completion. Learn necessary roofing skills quickly and execute them correctly.
- Attention to detail – must have the ability to pay attention to quality and safety with a goal of installing roof systems correctly and working safely.
- Be on time for all shifts and ready to go at the assigned time with all tools and PPE.
- Work safely!
- Assist in setup and tear down of safety equipment as instructed.
- Abide by all job-site safety requirements, including PPE, fall protection and others.
- Participate in training, including manufacturer system-specific training
- Participate in weekly safety meetings.
- Attend all companywide training events.
- Deliver excellent quality and customer satisfaction.
- Language skills- ability to read, analyze and interpret work-related documents. BI-lingual including English is a plus!
This job requires intense physical activity including lifting heavy materials and equipment; working at heights; setting up ladders and safety equipment.
Group health and 401K are available. Apply today.
Flat Laser Operator
SUMMARY: Required to operate Laser, presses, benders, spot-welders and other production machinery.
Assures proper TPM and lubrication of all moving parts. Keeps Lasers clean and free of dirt, burrs, scratches, slugs, etc. Maintains accurate time card, job cards, SPC charts, and lot trace and production cards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following: (Other duties may be assigned).
- Ensures safety and environmental procedures are being followed, including operation and the wearing of personal protective equipment.
- Ensures that department is kept free of any unnecessary danger or risk.
- Follows company rules, policies, and procedures per the company handbook.
- Responsible for maintaining high productivity, quality, and overall functioning of respective department. (contact Team Leader when equipment is down).
- Informs Sorts and packages parts and fills out tags
- Knows material sizes, types, and locations and how to check for proper material.
- Knows how to measure
- Learned first part inspection and in-process inspection procedure
- Can count parts accurately
- Keeps the area clean Utilizing 5S+1 and participating in the Lean transition
- Trained and licensed on overhead crane and Hi-Lo
- Learning machine basics
- Knows how to use Data Collection tools
- Able to read traveler and prints
- Can perform simple operator maintenance (utilizing TPM systems)
- Assists in loading material with overhead crane or Hilo (must be licensed)
- Moves finished parts as needed
- Has the experience to run new jobs
- Can train less experienced operators
- Efficient and fast on set-ups, participates in SMED practices
- Effective at adjusting cut conditions
- Can clear and address machine alarms
- Maintains the best material utilization
- Assures jobs are cutting as fast as possible
- Assures daily TPM checklist is completed each shift
- Continued learning about cutting parameters
- Can create a new cut condition
- Produces quality product
- Keeps laser operating efficiently
- Able to direct assistant less experienced Operators
- Able to troubleshoot machine problems
- Organize work schedule from a dispatch report
- Communicates well with other departments
- Assures performance measures are met
- Ensures jobs completed on-time
- Good computer skills
- Assures area is compliant with ISO standards
- Performs other duties as directed by the Team Leader.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to maintain a good attendance record, follow instructions, operate material handling equipment, use equipment safely, complete required training, work scheduled overtime.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. Must posses’ good communication skills.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply commonsense, understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics describe here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts and is regularly exposed to vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and risk of electrical shock,
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
CDL Driver For Regional & Local Flat SD Oversize Loads
Looking for Class A CDL driver for Regional and Local Work. Drivers are paid twice a month. Company yard is on the North side Houston area. For Regional Work- All trucks are loaded out of Houston and returned to Houston.For Local Work- Trucks do multiple daily short runs and must be available Monday through Friday.
We haul mostly oversize freight between 12' wide to 19' wide and we are looking for qualified drivers to add on. Must have verifiable oversize load experience.
We do offer Health Insurance.
We have a NICE CLEAN truck ready for you!
We operate Newer Trucks & Trailers, all equipment is 2013 or newer.
- 3 + yrs of verifiable employment
- 3 + yrs of flatbed & oversize experience
- Operators must have one year of verifiable over-the-road driving (including snow and ice) within the past three years or three years verifiable experience in the last 10 years, of which six months must be within the previous 48 months, with a Class A CDL using the type of equipment similar to what you will be operating
- EXCELLENT DRIVING HISTORY
-No involvement in a preventable DOT recordable accident in the past 24 months.
- Oversize load experience
- Clean MVR
- No citations or convictions for Reckless Driving or Careless Endangerment and No railroad-highway grade crossing offenses as defined on Table 3 of section 383.51 of the FMCSR handbook the 48 month period prior to the order date of the MVR.
- No felony convictions within the past 7 years. All other felony and misdemeanor charges are reviewed on a case-by-case basis
- Twic Card Required
- Must be at least 23 years of age, possessing a Class A CDL
- No positive drug or alcohol test including refusals and pre-employment results.
-No DUI charges prior to the order date of the MVR in a personal or non-commercial vehicle.
Job Type: Full-time
Customer Service Rep(07585) - 452 W. Finnie Flat Road
Title Customer Service Rep Job Description ABOUT THE JOB You got game? You got spring in your step?
You want the best job in the world! And schedules that work with you, not against you? That's right, we live to beat the rush and make it possible to make, bake or take pizzas during the hungry hours of the day and night, part or full time.
You'll have plenty of time left over for school, hanging with your friends, or whatever. Sound good? Even if you just need a second job for some extra cash, Domino's Pizza is the perfect place for you.
We are searching for qualified customer service reps with personality and people skills. We're growing so fast it's hard to keep up, and that means Domino's has lots of ways for you to grow (if that's what you want), perhaps to management, perhaps beyond. Whether it's your hobby, main-gig, or supplemental job, drop us a line.
We're bound to have just the thing for you. ADVANCEMENT Many of our team members began their careers as delivery drivers and today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From customer service representative to management, General Manager to Manager Corporate Operations or Franchisee, our stores offer a world of opportunity.
DIVERSITY Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential. SUMMARY STATEMENT We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride in Domino's Pizza!
Being the best pizza delivery company in the world requires exceptional team members working together. At Domino's Pizza, our people come first! JOB REQUIREMENTS You must be 16 years of age or older.
General Job Duties For All Store Team Members Operate all equipment. Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler. Prepare product.
Receive and process telephone orders Take inventory and complete associated paperwork. Clean equipment and facility approximately daily. Training Orientation and training provided on the job.
Communication Skills Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions. Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person. Essential Functions/Skills Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator). Must be able to make correct monetary change.
Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders. Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed. Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen.
Work Conditions EXPOSURE TO Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing trash and performing other outside tasks. In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90 degrees and above in some work areas. Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while outside.
Fumes from food odors. Exposure to cornmeal dust. Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler.
Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 500 degrees or higher. Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts. SENSING Talking and hearing on telephone.
Near and mid-range vision for most in-store tasks. Depth perception. Ability to differentiate between hot and cold surfaces.
TEMPERAMENTS The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make judgments and decisions. Additional Job Details PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS, including, but not limited to the following: Standing Most tasks are performed from a standing position.
Walking surfaces include ceramic tile "bricks" with linoleum in some food process areas. Height of work surfaces is between 36" and 4". Walking For short distances for short durations Sitting Paperwork is normally completed in an office at a desk or table Lifting Bulk product deliveries are made twice a week or more and are unloaded by the team member using a hand truck. Deliveries may include cases of ingredients and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds with dimensions of up to 3' x 1.5'. Cases are usually lifted from floor and stacked onto shelves up to 72" high.
Carrying Large cans, weighing 3 pounds, 7 ounces, are carried from the workstation to storage shelves. Occasionally, pizza sauce weighing 30 pounds is carried from the storage room to the front of the store. Trays of pizza dough are carried three at a time over short distances, and weigh approximately 12 pounds per tray.
Pushing To move trays which are placed on dollies. A stack of trays on a dolly is approximately 24" - 30" and requires a force of up to 7.5 pounds to push. Trays may also be pulled.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!