Flatwork Tier Job Description Sample
IT Systems Field Technician - Tier 2 Or Tier 3
Tired of boring, single-track IT jobs with little room for growth professionally and personally? Want to be part of a team of sharp minds and fun people all working toward a common goal and enjoying the journey along the way? Data Network Group is an established MSP dedicated to helping small and mid-size businesses in the Boulder/Denver metro area thrive. If you’re an A Player, we want you to join us and be part of our growth! Please send us a cover letter and your resume so we can start evaluating your awesomeness!
This is a full time senior level field technician position requiring expert knowledge of the entire Microsoft product line for small and medium size businesses. The successful candidate will join our team operating out of Boulder, providing both project and support services to clients from Longmont to Denver.
Salary is based on direct industry experience.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- A high degree of professionalism and the ability to think on your feet
- Ability to work in and with teams
- Attention to detail and follow up
- 4+ years of working with Windows Server (Windows 2008, 2012)
- 4+ years working with networking technologies (firewalls, switches, routers, etc.)
- 2+ years Office 365 experience
- Experience using Connectwise and Kaseya preferred
- MCSA Desktop, MCSA Server, MCSE or MCP preferred
- Deep virtualization experience a must!
- Previous Managed Service Provider (MSP) experience preferred
- Azure Experience a plus!
- Great medical, dental, and vision plans
- Generous PTO and holidays
- Excellent 401k retirement plan with employer contribution
- Monthly performance bonuses can be achieved
- Regularly sponsored meals and events
Salary is DOE
Workforce Administration Tier 1
People. Performance. Possibilities. These words describe the focus of our Human Resources Group here at HCA, a Fortune 100 company with over 200,000 employees in 20 states and the UK. Our HR team of over 1400 can provide a broad range of HR career paths within one organization. Come join our team to help support our mission "Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life."
The HR Service Center Tier 1 Workforce Administration Representative is a member of the HR Service Center team, responsible for providing front-line customer service and support to employees (active and inactive), managers, HR Field staff, and company vendors for questions, issues, and problems related to HR and Payroll Tier 1. The Tier 1 WFA Representative will perform administrative, transactional, and data/records management activities in support of HR and HRIS functions, including processing life-cycle transactions like onboarding, status change, compensation, separations, etc. The HRSC Tier 1 WFA Representative will work under direction from an HRSC Supervisor to ensure HR service delivery is consistently high-quality and partner with Compensation COE, Payroll Service Center, HR Business Partners, Managers, Employees, Sedgwick Vendor, License Manager Pro Vendor, and other HROC Service Groups. WFA Reps will utilize Atlas, Trinisys, Lawson, Case Management, Kronos, Sedgwick via
One, License Manager Pro, and Outlook Mailboxes.
The Tier 1 WFA Representative will be responsible for some or all of the following under direction of a HR Shared Services Supervisor:
Troubleshoot questions from field HR Representatives and partnering HROC Service Groups regarding Lawson system, new hire actions, payroll information, licensure and certifications.
Facilitate license updates in Lawson on behalf of HCA's Third Party Vendor, License Manager Pro.
Oversee and adhere to File Maintenance Standards in conjunction with Employee File Document Matrix.
Provide immediate, timely, efficient support to HR staff during surveyor audits (IE: Joint Commission) by retrieving documentation, reviewing information to coordinate historical record and compile into Survey Template.
Support enterprise-wide employee tuition reimbursement program by reviewing supporting documentation, calculating eligible balance and, entering onetime tuition payments in Lawson.
Assist Integrated Lines of Businesses by entering Influenza compliance into Atlas (Trinisys).
Assist managerial staff with employee actions when needed. This includes but is not limited to: terminations, payroll adjustments, internal transfers, onetime payments and status changes.
In alignment with Leadership and Organizational Development Initiative, review all HCA changes/new position maintenance requests for approval or denial.
Provide FMLA and Leave of Absence information to a third party vendor (Sedgwick, Prudential, etc.) for all HCA employees when requested.
Facilitate 'second-day' entry of licensure and education, as well as upload background checks and drug screens appropriately for all hired HCA employees.
Accept and complete data entry upon receipt of certification renewals via case ticket from Employees, Managers, HRBPs, etc.
Manage alternate rate entry and edits in Lawson upon receipt of request and approval from Compensation COE.
Assist in updating employee badge information, W4s and direct deposit.
Serve as a liaison between employees and payroll service center.
Enter and upload all Performance Evaluation in Lawson HR system.
Assist managers and local HR in entering and uploading disciplinary action information to employee records.
Review employees' current position within Onboarding to complete/update start date for all new hires, rehires and transfers appropriately per HRBP/Manager/Recruiter request.
Provide excellent customer service. Respond to both phone and online inquiries from employees and managers at all levels and resolve questions/issues by accessing information in multiple systems on the computer. Route/refer calls for advanced support and follow up as required.
Handle requests for administrative tasks and inquiries. Process transactions by collecting required information or back-up documentation from employee/manager/HR, including probing for additional information if unclear, performing data entry, sending requested documents, etc.
Perform transaction processing in support of HR functions, including data entry, filing, sending correspondence, ect.
Provide help on navigating internal resources on self-service and HR technology tools. Respond to electronic employee requests for HR tool support and guidance on reports.
Manage workload efficiently to fulfill commitments in a timely manner
Liaise between the HR Service Center, Payroll shared services, HR vendors, and other Centers of Expertise, as appropriate
Perform required tasks in accordance with established service level agreements (SLAs)
- Less than 1 year
- HR Service Center experience preferred
College Graduate Required - Undergrad
Other as Noted: Significant and direct experience in a customer service center environment may be considered in lieu of college degree requirement
Prior knowledge of HR concepts and terminology
Able to manage multiple priorities, think tactically and strategically, demonstrate objectivity, be results-oriented, and show initiative and creativity
Strong customer service orientation
Strong computer skills and technical capabilities, including but not limited to, Microsoft Office and Lawson HRMS
Must be flexible, work well under pressure, and have the ability to readily adapt to change
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS
Works in an office environment
Prolonged periods of sitting required
Queue Monitoring Tier 1 GW Staff
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career Workflow Specialist to join our team in the Hanover, MD area to provide unparalleled support to our customers and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Maintain documentation of problems and meet Service Level Agreement Requirements for calls answered and resolved.
Help provide technical assistance and support for Workflow Management Services
Monitor and support ticket workflows
Review, assign, reconcile and support the management of tickets throughout their lifecycle
Help coordinate with IT service providers and communicate outages and plans for recovery
- High School or Bachelor's degree and one year of Help Desk or Customer Service experience,
- One or more years of ticketing system use on a help desk, Remedy or ServiceNow System.
(A+ or Sec+CE) Preferred
An Active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance is required
Qualifications Requires Bachelors Degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience in computer hardware, software, networking systems, and in the set-up, configuration, use, and trouble shooting of computer systems. Degrees See Qualifications Years of Experience See Qualifications Position Type Full-Time Shift Other/Unknown Overview ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world.
We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
Apply Now Save to cart
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies.
ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
© 2010 ManTech International Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Customer Support Technician – Tier 1
OmniUpdate has an immediate opening for a Customer Support Technician to provide technical support for our web CMS, test new product features, and related support services. The successful candidate will undergo training on the OmniUpdate product line, but will be expected to have excellent working knowledge of HTML and web-related technologies (see requirements below). This is a full-time position from our Camarillo offices. This is not a telecommuting position.
How you'll make an impact:
Provide customer service support via phone, email and live chat.
Product testing, documentation, and validation of features and updates to our OU Campus products.
Become an expert and maintain technical expertise and knowledge of products and services offered by the company, including OU Campus and all available modules ‒ proficient in functionality, features, and limitations.
Manages time effectively to prioritize and provide prompt responses to customer inquiries while remaining within established support boundaries.
Demonstrates a sense of ownership, urgency, and focuses primarily on the customer.
What you need to succeed:
Minimum 1 year experience working for technology related or higher education organizations or equivalent
Exposure to web site development "hand coding"
Working knowledge of PHP or ASP, or other scripting languages a plus
Proficient with Windows and comfortable with Macintosh
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Service and teamwork orientation
Ability to think logically and communicate clearly
Enthusiasm about job and pride in work
Desired (but not required) Experience:
Knowledge of XML and XSL a plus
Exposure to Content Management Systems (CMS) such as Drupal, Wordpress, Crownpeak, Sitecore etc.
What You'll Gain:
Sponsored training opportunities
Fully Paid Medical and Dental Insurance
Generous Contributions to Dependent Medical and Dental Coverage
Fully Paid Life Insurance
Fully Paid Long-Term Disability
Employee Assistance Program
Private Stock Options
Flexible Spending Account (section 125 plan)
Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
OmniUpdate® is the leading provider of content management solutions designed to solve higher education's digital marketing challenges. Our user-friendly platform and award-winning technology and support empower our customers to be engaged and personalized in their communications, cost-effective and efficient in their channel management, and scalable and extensible in their development. For more information, visit www.omniupdate.com/company/careers.
Tier 3 - Technical Management Task Lead
The Kenjya-Trusant Group, LLC is seeking cleared Tier 3 – Technical Management Task Lead to support a bid with US Army North at Fort Sam Houston, San Antonio, Texas. Candidates must have Secret Clearance at time of application. The Tier 3 Technical Management Team provides configuration and life-cycle management of the network, as well as planning and fielding new IT initiatives. Tier 3 Team will be comprised of personnel with broad technical understanding of the relationships of computer hardware, software, and information systems in a multi-processing operational environment; to include, virtual environment, operating systems, programming techniques, databases, and software functionality.
Duties, Tasks and
Candidate shall provide technical direction, engineering knowledge, and planning for IT network support activities. Candidate shall have the ability to perform two core functions. The first core competency shall include supervising complex operations that involve two or more additional functional areas such as, but not limited to, network operations, systems security, systems software support, and production support activities. Additionally, the candidate shall perform a variety of systems engineering, maintenance, and testing tasks and activities that are broad in nature and are concerned with major systems design, integration, and implementation, including personnel, hardware, software, budgetary, and support facilities and/or equipment.
Some of these task activities, and specific skill sets that the contractor shall have include:
- Provide technical guidance for directing and monitoring information system operations to include designing, building, and implementing network systems.
- Provide quality control review and the evaluation of new and existing software products.
- Monitor complex technical control facility hardware and software.
- Interface with other IT technical personnel, users, and vendor support service groups to ensure escalation to a point of problem resolution is reached during outages or periods of degraded system performance.
- Direct compilation of records and reports concerning network operations and maintenance, troubleshoot network performance issues, analyze network traffic, and provide capacity planning solutions
- Manage the purchase, testing, installation, and support of network communications, including LAN/MAN/WAN systems in support of large-scale systems projects. And perform vendor comparison and cost studies in the pursuit of these projects
- Perform system-level design and configuration of products including determination of hardware, OS, and other platform specifications
- Provide assistance and oversight for all information systems operations activities, including computer and telecommunications / communications operations, data entry, data control, LAN/MAN/WAN administration and operations support, operating systems programming, system security policy procedures, and/or web strategy and operations.
- Supervise all contract personnel engaged in the operation and support of network facilities, including all communications equipment on various platforms in large scale or multi-shift operations.
- Monitor and respond to hardware, software, and network problems through routine testing and analysis of all elements of the network facilities (including power, software, communications machinery, lines, modems, and terminals). Standard response procedures include identification of a problem, notification of appropriate personnel, complete troubleshooting or replacement procedures, and ensuring that notification of the appropriate personnel that the system(s) or equipment has returned to normal operations
- Utilize software and hardware tools and identifies and diagnose complex problems and factors affecting network performance. And troubleshoot network system when necessary and make improvements to the network. Improvements should focus on reliability, streamlining, and reducing outage or downtime of equipment, systems, and networks
- Support a variety of IT systems and deploy commercial of the shelf (COTS) and Government off the shelf (GOTS) technologies including Microsoft, Linux, networking NSA Type 1 encryption devices, VOIP, email, video teleconferencing, and common desktop productivity tools.
- Manage the system vulnerability identification and resolution process in order to support network accreditation process.
- 6 years’ supervisory experience
- Familiarity with elements, infrastructure, and service capabilities of the Defense Information Systems network (DISA).
- 10 years of system administrator experience to include the operation of Microsoft Server Systems to include Exchange, SharePoint and SQL Server.
- 3 years experience with VMware Virtualization Technology with a proven track record of operating a VMware environment
- Secret Security Clearance
- 5 years of firsthand experience operating network security devices to include Cisco integrated services routers (ISR). Experience in performing system-level configuration of products including determination of hardware, OS, and other platform specifications.
- 5 years of router and switch management experience of least 5 years
- Meet DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II requirements
- Knowledge of Computer Systems Administration
- Experience with latest versions of the following: Microsoft Operating Systems; Microsoft Office; Microsoft SharePoint; .NET; MS SQL Server; VMWARE, VCenter, ESX 5.0 and Above; MS active Directory Admin; Cisco products to include but not limited to 3560 switches, routers, and ASA firewalls and intrusion prevention systems (IPS).
- Bachelor Degree in a related IT Field
- Comp TIA Security Certification (or equivalent)
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.
Application Engineer Tier 3 @ Amazing Seattle Startup!
As a Support Engineer III, you are part of the front-line team working with our broad set of customers. As part of this global team, we rely on you to represent the client through responsive, thoughtful problem-solving to maintain strong relationships. This means demonstrating excellent professional communication skills, applying deductive approaches to troubleshoot issues and documenting solutions for continuous improvement. In this team-based environment, you will be in the heart of the action with opportunities to learn from others, grow your skills and accelerate your career.
If you are interested in working with other down-to-earth, smart people who love to roll up their sleeves and get stuff done in the face of big, exciting challenges, then we want to talk.
We expect a lot and so should you:
- Opportunity to learn and stretch your capabilities
- Market-competitive total compensation
- Employee stock options
- Employer-paid health benefits
- Paid time-off and holidays
- An award-winning work environment
- Be an ambassador, positively represent the client and develop goodwill in all customer interactions ranging from staff to high-level decision-makers
- Coach, mentor and supervise the work of Application Engineers at the Tier 1 and Tier 2 level
- Approach users with a can-do attitude, efficient approach and dependable follow-through
- Diagnose nuanced performance issues spanning multiple software components
- Replicate, describe, and troubleshoot complex bugs and product issues and capture actions taken in our ticketing system
- Prioritize support tickets and exercise individual judgment based on issue severity
- Manage the ticket escalation process and work closely with engineering team in reporting and tracking software bug resolution
- Help us build our knowledge base by actively updating and adding to product documentation, FAQ’s and support materials
- Be a role model for other levels of support engineers and find opportunities to improve timelinees and efficiency
- Be ready and willing to step up where needed to provide superior customer service
- Expert troubleshooting and problem-solving skills in a professional environment
- Track record of coaching, mentoring and supervising the work of Application Engineers at the Tier 1 and Tier 2 level
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment, embrace change, and show good judgment
- Track record of professional and effective verbal and written communication skills with customers and end users
- Experience in one or many areas such as online technologies, online services, software coding/testing, video production or editing, or similar web or video application tools
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows/Mac OS/browser, hardware, Windows server 2008/2012, IIS, Windows Media Services, and Microsoft SQL 2008/2016, networking, web applications troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of how to use perfmon, Fiddler, Wireshark, or similar diagnostic tools
Help Desk Support Specialist, Mid / Tier 1 Service Desk
Requires a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field and at least three (3) years of related experience. Four (4) years of related experience may be substituted for a degree.
Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a current and active Top Secret clearance with SCI access and CI Polygraph granted by the Department of Defense or an Intelligence Community agency
Springfield, VA (NGA New Campus East-NCE) or St. Louis, MO (NGA New Campus West-NCW)
A Federal Services information technology (IT) customer requires support of the enterprise IT environment. Under this contract, Assured Consulting provides direct assistance to the customer in IT services ranging from process engineering to systems administration with a core focus on customer engagement and satisfaction resulting in expedited throughput and deployment of mission based assets and services.
Assured Consulting Solutions is seeking a highly motivated Help Desk Support Specialist to provide Tier 1 Single Point of Contact (SPOC) IT service desk support. Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide 24x7x365 Tier 1 call center support for all NGA users worldwide;
- Create a ticket in the NGA-approved incident management system for all support calls received;
- Attempt First Contact Resolution (FCR) for all requests received;
- Provide first contact account resets, unlocking, troubleshooting, and security issue/error resolution;
- Maintain and update the searchable knowledge base of recent common questions and answers for service desk agents that is integrated with the call logging/incident management system and ensure the knowledge base is in a format that can be easily shared;
- Maintain and update the ability to contact live service desk agents via a virtual chat capability;
- Provide visibility into ESD operations and trends in customer contacts through comprehensive on-line reporting and analysis capabilities
- Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software;
- Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution;
- Writes training manuals and trains computer users;
- Responds to email or chat messages for customers seeking help;
- Asks questions to determine nature of problem;
- Walks customers through problem-solving process;
- Runs diagnostic programs to resolve problems;
- Follows up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved;
- Gains feedback from customers about system usage;
- Runs reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur
- DoD 8570 Compliance IAT I (SSCP, A+ CE, CCNA-Security, Network+ CE) with the appropriate Enterprise Desktop Support Technician computing environment certificate (currently MCIPT: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician on Windows 7) for the tools and devices supported
Tier 2 Engineer - Information Services & Technology
Through analysis, repair, and maintenance, the Tier 2 Engineer ensures that computer hardware, software, systems, and related equipment are operating optimally and that problems are addressed in a timely manner, consistent with applicable SLAs and established protocols. Availability to work outside of normal business hours based on project requirements is also required. Travel to remote sites to support the hardware, software, and various network connected devices as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
1.Exemplifies superb customer service skills
2.Self-motivated, directed, and passionate
3.Adheres to standard concepts, practices, and procedures
4.Maintains an understanding of MFA-wide hardware and software applications
5.Implements agile service management methodologies
6.Performs Tier 2 phone support utilizing remote control tools as well interact directly with staff
7.Travel to remote sites to provide support for the hardware, software, telephony, and infrastructure at MFA remote sites.
8.Assists with triaging IS&T Department tickets, ensuring that all tickets are appropriately assigned or closed.
9.Works with MFA associates to maintain systems to meet their needs.
10. Supports and maintains functionality of MFA desktop and thin clients.
11. Assists integration of new hardware and software systems.
12. Participates in group meetings to solve problems, report findings, and facilitate workflow.
13. Works closely with teammates, cross functional IS&T teams and vendors to troubleshoot problems and offer possible solutions.
14. Evaluates software and makes recommendation for change.
15. Maintains and supports all printers by either repairing when possible or reporting to the proper party for repairs.
16. Supports all medical equipment's connectivity to the network and reports to the proper party for repair.
17. Performs research to collect, analyze and present substantive information for technical Knowledgebase documentation, articles, and correspondence.
18. Relocates computers and printers during office moves and ensures that the equipment is connected to the network and functioning properly.
1.Help to maintain a safe, clean, and orderly work environment.
2.Perform other duties as needed to ensure smooth IS&T Department operations.
3.Actively pursue ways to improve the methods and approaches used to deliver "High Tech, High Touch" customer service.
2.Unload and store newly delivered computers.RequirementsQualifications
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field preferred, or an equivalent combination of experience and training.
Scrum and Agile Certification preferred
This position requires a minimum of three years of hands-on technical experience in a customer facing networked environment, a working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and MS Office products.
Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate providing verbal feedback in a professional manner.
Must be able to follow and understand instructions, and react favorably in all work situations. Must have strong interpersonal skills and be mentally adaptable and flexible in dealing with a variety of people at various levels within and outside the Medical Faculty Associates (MFA). Must be able to do math calculations and input data into the computer.
Daily supervision received from the Solutions Center Manager
#CBApply On-lineSend This Job to a Friend
Copyright © Ultimate Software
RN Tier 1
BLS for Healthcare Providers required
Current South Carolina RN license required
Provides direct and indirect nursing care to assigned patients. Works under the direct and indirect supervision of the Nurse Manager or designee but is independent in the application of nursing knowledge and skills. Manages clinical situations for which he/she is responsible.
All team members are expected to be knowledgeable and compliant with Palmetto Health's values of compassion, dignity, excellence, integrity and teamwork.
Assessment: Collects patient data and completes required forms with appropriate responses according to unit standards; identifies patient's problems/needs and sets priorities; identifies problems requiring further referral and/or follow-up; interprets and records latest diagnostic results; performs nursing assessment using critical thinking skills.
Planning Care: Develops a plan of care based on nursing process and which incorporates the plans of other disciplines and continuing care needs; includes the patient/family in developing or revising the plan of care; makes referrals to multidisciplinary support services.
Implementing/Managing Care: Care provided conforms to accepted practice standards; provides treatments/procedures and other care as prescribed and according to patient care standards; demonstrates understanding of age-related characteristics and needs of patients served; explains nursing procedures; provides discharge teaching; identifies emergency situations and independently initiates advanced therapy; acts as an advocate and coordinator of patient care with other health care personnel and evaluates patient care measures instituted; understands and demonstrates respect for patient rights and utilizes established mechanisms for management of ethical issues in patient care.
Evaluation: Records patient care delivered as planned and any variation, with appropriate rationale; makes and records observations related to impending or associated problems; implements nursing measures related to impending or associated problems.
Leadership: Using nursing process, delegates nursing care to appropriate personnel; integrates cost effective measures into nursing practice; recognizes unit problems and takes responsibility for documenting same; demonstrates active participation in QI processes; complies with hospital expectations to meet staffing demands based on patient care needs; complies with policies addressing safe working conditions; monitors unsafe working conditions; recognizes inappropriate patient care management and refers to immediate supervisor; fulfills call for unit as assigned and completes under supervision unit tasks specified as leadership role responsibilities with appropriate documentation.
Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
Number and type of team members supervised: Licensed and non-licensed personnel
Licensure, registry or certification required: RN currently licensed in South Carolina; Current BLS (Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers) required prior to start date directly through the American Red Cross, the American Heart Association, or the military. (To register:
Blended Learning or In Person BLS through the American Red Cross; or Classroom or Skills Session BLS through the American Heart Association. Certification must include an in-person skills session.
Technical Support Analyst - Tier 1 (Temporary)
A temporary position at Genomic Health is an opportunity for an individual to obtain hands-on experience in a dynamic environment. The position requires both technical and interpersonal skills.
1st line phone support - troubleshooting of IT related problems for onsite / remote users. (Software /hardware, such as Mobile Phones, Laptops, PCs and Printers)
Responsible for ticket triage and management of various ticket queues
Strong focus on first call resolution of reported issues
Escalate unresolved calls to the appropriate support team members
Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
Participate in recurring Global Service Desk meetings and conference calls
Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
Basic Active Directory knowledge. Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups etc.
Mobile Phone account management and provisioning.
Provide A/V support and training for all onsite conference rooms
Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
Excellent organizational skills
Must be a team-player
1 year of previous IT Service Desk and/or Call Center experience
Incident Management experience - Managing incidents including business expectations and communication
Basic User & Security Group Active Directory administration
Strong grasp of basic security principles and practices as it pertains to a business environment
Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7/10 and Office 365 suite of applications.
Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation)
You will be a self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service
Come be part of our dynamic IT Support Center team! You will have an opportunity to gain hands-on experience utilizing your interpersonal and technical skills.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!