Florham Park Job Description Sample
Local CDL Truck Drivers - Home Every Night
What's In It For You?
Local Routes -- Home Daily
Dedicated Lanes Available
$1,800 Safety Bonus After One Year (Select Locations)
Weekend Bonus Pay (Select Locations)
$3,000 Sign On Bonus
$1,500 Referral Bonus
About the Route:
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Hiring Local Drivers In:
Bowling Green, KY
North East, MD
Cdl-A Experienced Flatbed Truck Driver
NEW! $14,000 Sign-on Bonus to experienced flatbed company drivers.
The company driver sign-on bonus is a combination of a $10,000 quick pay out with a $4,000 stock grant. Our goal is to reward you now while investing in your future.
This offer is only good through December 31 of 2017.
Flatbed truck driving jobs at Boyd Bros. Our purpose: your success
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Available with Boyd Bros.-Take Advantage of Our New 4 CPM Pay Increase!
Truck driver checking wheels on a flatbed trailer
The best flatbed truck driver jobs are right here at Boyd. Bros- the company the best drivers call home.
And now, you can take advantage of our new and industry leading pay package! Company drivers, owner operators, truck driving school students and graduates can all find OTR and Regional runs that offer just the right mix of miles and home time. We even have a $0 Down Lease Purchase Program. If you’re ready to learn more about the best truck driving job in America, apply today!
CDL-A Experienced Flatbed Drivers – OTR
Average 60 CPM & earn top pay with 2 years’ experience (PLUS 2 CPM Merry Miles Bonus)
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd drivers is a Million Miler. With each new driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy.
NEW! Industry Leading Pay Package!
4 CPM pay increase (Average 60 CPM)
$900 weekly minimum guarantee
$4,000 stock grant for company drivers
2 CPM Merry Miles Christmas Bonus
Monthly Performance Bonus
- Independent Contractors and LP Contractors are not eligible for minimum weekly guarantee.
Boyd offers drivers:
Home weekly- 95% of drivers are home each weekend!
Quality flatbed freight – 30% drop & hook freight
Stop-off pay, detention & per-diem pay
Late model equipment
No slip seating & you can take your truck home
Ask about our 5-star bonus program where you can bring home a bonus each month
Contact Center Sales - Roseland
Hiring inside sales associates and sales reps as DISH entertainment consultants. A sales representative demonstrates a deep understanding of DISH's services and technology, evaluates customer needs and recommends the appropiate systems and programming packages. As an inside sales associate, it will be your job to maximize inbound calls and sell television entertainment services including HD, sports, and movie products offered by DISH.
Bookkeeper Accounting Manager
You have worked hard to learn what it takes to be a strong Bookkeeper/Accounting Manager. Now take those skills to join the team at Blue World Construction.
As Blue World prepares for more growth, we need the right person to handle the bookkeeping on our back end, including highly-detailed, client-specific invoices. If you are the right person, you would take the lead in accounting and help create smart financial procedures to further our success. As we grow, so will you.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Full cycle Accounts Receivable, including Billing and Collections
· Full cycle Accounts Payable, including 1099s
· Bank reconciliations and record keeping
· Payroll for 15+ employees using Ceridian (preferred)
· Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the General Ledger posting process
· Communicate (both in verbal and written form) with clients, client suppliers, vendors,
and banking contacts.
· Ensure that the business unit has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its
activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
· Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
· Coordinate proposals and paperwork related to new project work
· Maintain relationships with clients/partners/vendors/suppliers
· Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
· Minimum of two years of bookkeeping and/or accounting experience, including accounts payable,
accounts receivable, general ledger
· 1+ years of experience with QuickBooks and/or InFocus preferred
· Proficiency in MS Office
· Experience in processing payroll and knowledge of payroll regulatory
· Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
· Must be able to keep client matters strictly confidential
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills
· Prior experience in Administrative Management preferred
· Degree in Accounting or Certified Bookkeeper designation preferred
We offer a pleasant and professional work environment and competitive compensation along with excellent benefits including Medical, Rx, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, paid time off and 401(k).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please note that Blue World will not sponsor an employment visa, such as an H-1B or related visa, to fill this position. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
The senior accountant is responsible for performing full accounting cycle related duties on a professional level and works closely with the Assistant Controller. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: budget & forecasting, AP/AR, cash management, and general ledger.
Budget & Forecasting
- Conduct primary review and analysis of period financials against prior periods, budget and forecast. Prepare commentary on individual variances and overall results.
- Participate in the annual budget and periodic forecasts providing budget owners with guidance and insight.
- Record and monitor bank account activity.
- Maintain cash forecasting file and analyze actual results against projections then update assumptions accordingly.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts on a quarterly basis.
- Improve the current general ledger structure and develop policies and procedures to align with budget structure to enhance accuracy and efficiency.
- Primary ownership of monthly, quarterly and annual closing processes ensuring accurate and timely recording and reporting of all accounts and financial statements.
- Prepare year-end data and supporting schedules required for external tax accountants.
Finance and Operation Projects
- Participate in finance and operational projects such as acquisition due diligence and integration, tracking and collecting unpaid commissions, maintenance of core policy data required for accurate forecasting, updating carrier payment rates/schedules as necessary, developing reporting to highlight key performance indicators requested by business leaders and other ad hoc projects associated with a rapidly growing organization.
- BS in Accounting or Finance (required)
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a dynamic finance/accounting role with general ledger and reporting responsibilities in a privately held small to mid-sized organization
- Prior experience with accounting software; Sage 50/Peachtree is highly preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Intermediate Excel skills (pivot tables, V-lookups, if formulas, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent judgment supported by facts and data
- Familiarity with S-corporation structure, rules and taxation
- Prior participation in acquisition due diligence and operational integration
- Advanced Excel skills (Macros)
- Some travel to other offices may be required
- Oriented towards systematic thinking.
- Proven ability to be self-starting, highly organized and apply judgment.
- Detail oriented with analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach.
- Confidential, ethically and morally driven.
- Strong work ethic and prioritization skills.
Capintec, Inc. is a leading worldwide supplier of energy measurement products and services. Capintec, Inc. is dedicated to continuous quality improvement that leads to uncompromising quality in the development of the most advanced technology and services in the industry.
The primary role of this position is to provide superior service to our growing global customer base. Responsible for order entry and follow up of all product orders from entry to delivery. Ability to effectively communicate and handle international dealers worldwide well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Responsible for the coordination of International Trade Shows, and managing all details and requirements for obtaining trade show booth, demo-equipment and logistics.
Responsible for reviewing orders to identify and prevent potential downstream issues that could negatively impact the customer or business. Bringing to management’s attention in a proactive manor.
Responds to and investigates customer inquiries, concerns, and issues via phone, fax, and e-mail in a timely and courteous manner.
Review weekly and monthly open order reports and coordinate with internal departments to resolve any open order issues and communicate with customers and sales team.
Provide information to dealers such as order status, pricing, product availability, shipping information such as dates and freight estimates, and return authorizations or receipt of product via e-mail and phone.
Receives, records, and routes customer orders/changes in appropriate manner.
Knowledge of handling a proforma invoicing (generated for prepayment) and freight quotes.
Bachelor’s degree (BS) and or 5-7 years equivalent order entry, sales support experience required. Basic knowledge of shipping products globally. Working knowledge with Saleslogix CRM and Macola ERP or similar systems. Proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Salary to commensurate with experience.
· Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S., visa sponsorship not available.
Verizon Wireless Retail Sales Consultant At Your Wireless, Inc. it is our goal to become the consumers clear and #1 choice for all wireless and telecommunication retail needs. We will achieve this by employing the most enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and attentive sales personnel. We will continue to accomplish this by consistently providing the best customer service to “Every Customer, Every time.”
With over 100 locations and presence in 10 states we are one of the fastest growing Verizon Wireless Retailers in the country with room for growth. Our team is built on great values such as dedication, teamwork and commitment to excellence. These values and commitments toward success are recognized and rewarded to these outstanding individuals. If you think you have what it takes to be part of a team in which we can put our values into action, then bring your ambition and leadership to Your Wireless – “Where we make a difference.”
Effectively present products and services to and develop relationships with potential clients.
Handle all administrative aspects of the sale including but not limited to: completing customer contracts and warranties, pulling products from inventory, accepting customer payments and filing the completed orders.
Stay up to date with product knowledge, accessories, pricing plans, promotions, and service features through continuous learning and self-development.
Know the market by keeping up with competitive offers and be able to provide market feedback to the Sales Manager regarding local competition and product/service needs.
Work in a team environment to help promote yourself and the location as the clear choice for customers to do business with.
NO CELLULAR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! We Provide a Comprehensive Training Program. High school diploma or equivalent, some college preferred.
An awesome, positive, can-do attitude, highly motivated, results driven personality.
Superior customer service skills and the ability to understand and implement our sales process of a needs-based approach.
Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
Very organized with the ability to multi-task.
Must be able to work the varied hours of retail to include: evenings, weekends and holidays.
Base + Commission+ incentive programs. Base pay $10 to $15 per hour. Commissions and incentives additional.
Full time positions available.
Product Discounts & Vendor Rewards Program
Wireless Discount Employee Plan
Paid time off
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Accessibility Analyst / Wcag / Website Remediation / Section 508
Accessibility Analyst - Join a Fortune 10 Healthcare industry leader
Location can be Florham Park New Jersey, Boston or Cumberland RI
The candidate will have deep knowledge of WCAG 2.0 and Section 508, a good understanding of accessibility and usability for disabled people, and experience with assistive devices and building accessible web products.
• Run baseline analysis, review wireframes and evaluate visual designs for WCAG 2.0 AA compliance.
• Verify copy deck has necessary elements to achieve compliance.
• Conduct website reviews, analysis, remediation and functional testing.
• Assess and optimize website designs through review and analysis of user needs to meet the website accessibility needs.
• Provide technical assistance and remediation guidance to designers, developers and QA.
• Recommend potential solutions by evaluating new and emerging assistive technologies designed to increase accessibility.
• Perform full cycles of sprint, regression, and integration testing
• Generate test summary reports after each testing cycle to show testing progress, actual testing results, and pass/fail status
• Provide regular status updates on completed tasks and planned testing tasks as outlined in the project schedule, issues, risks, and other action items
• Direct previous experience with developing/designing and testing websites to ensure conformance to WCAG 2.0 – Level A/AA, Section 508.
• Experience in WAI-ARIA implementation
• Thorough understanding of W3C standards-compliant HTML and CSS
• Experience using Web Accessibility Evaluation Tools
• Knowledge of assistive technologies used for web browsing such as JAWS or NVDA
• Knowledge of Deque tools (aXe, Assure/Comply or Worldspace) preferred
• Should have multi-tasking abilities, be able to meet deadlines without compromising quality
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• 5+ years of professional web experience
Senior WEB Developer
We are in need of a permanent full-time C#/.NET back end developer to work at a client location in Florham Park, NJ. Our client is in the pharmaceutical industry.
We are a Microsoft-centric development company in northwest NJ seeking a seasoned Asp.Net, C#, SQL Developer to create functionality for client websites and web/mobile applications. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience writing code, business objects, and SQL queries. All work is done in ASP.NET using C# and Microsoft SQL Server using Microsoft Visual Studio.
Salary range is $70,000 to $115,000, commensurate with experience and technical certifications.
Candidate will work directly at the client location (for this project) and will be assigned tasks by the project manager. Tasks are of all types, but generally include the following:
- Create and design databases, or update existing ones to support new functionality
- Create new ASP.Net web based applications from client-approved wireframes.
- Maintain existing applications by adding new features or fixing bugs or generating ad hoc reports.
- Create business objects to support the application, and implement them using our own list of standard practices.
- Document your code using code comments and/or separate documentation.
- At least 5 years of experience developing web-based applications in C# and ASP.Net using Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Solid experience developing Microsoft SQL databases to support the application. You should know how to create stored procedures, temp tables, user functions, table relationships, views, indexes, primary keys, etc.
- Solid experience writing code that is efficient and readable. You should know how to create classes, constructors, generic types, code-behind files, and web services. You should know how to wire up datagrid events, forms authentication, field validators, and understand the view state and how to manage it.
- LINQ, AJAX or JQuery experience is a must.
- Data Warehouse/SSAS/SSRS experience is also a plus.
- SQL Server
- LINQ, AJAX and JQuery
- Data Warehouse/SSAS/SSRS
Exigent is not your typical IT Provider. For starters, you cannot sit through an interview or work a day in our offices without hearing a reference to our values and mission. That is because we believe an alignment in core ideology is the best way to ensure harmonious interaction and steadfast resolve no matter the circumstance. This creates the ability to form truly cohesive and engaged teams capable of reaching goals otherwise impossible to achieve individually. Secondly, a day in our office will show a slightly different structure than many of our peers. While our leadership team is comprised of several successful industry veterans and thought leaders, spanning from software development to enterprise IT, our employees are the ones who largely drive our technical direction through participation in various Committees. Further, after almost two decades of operation, we’ve been able to achieve a very unique blend of enterprise-style process and structure, while still being “small business” enough to know and value every single customer and employee, as well as agile enough to swiftly adapt our operation and offerings as is necessary.
For more details about our services, offerings, and leadership team, please see http://www.exigent.net.
About Exigent Employees:
The typical member of our technical staff is also a unique breed. Exigent employees in general have careers that are abound with success and achievement; yet they are humble and leave ego at the door. Their glass is perpetually half-full. They are passionate, driven, and always striving towards excellence; yet, they are wise enough to keep a healthy balance between work, and what is even more important: their health and family. Their day job is involved directly or indirectly with the complexities of IT engineering or IT sales - and they love what they do - yet, deep down, they derive their greatest pleasure from helping others, spreading goodwill, and paying it forward.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!