Flossmoor Job Description Sample
CDL A Drivers
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
Flexible work schedules.
Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program – keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly.
Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly
Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
Excellent starting pay
Safety bonus program
Unlimited driver referral program
Retention and referral bonuses
Regular scheduled home time
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Generous paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
State-of-the-art dispatch technology
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
Dedicated Cdl-A Truck Driving Opportunities - Join Marten's Fleet Today!
Marten Transport is hiring Class A CDL drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer! Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you'll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driving opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
- 22 years old with current Class A CDL
- At least 12 months' recent OTR experience
Drive With Lyft Today
Make up to $35/hr driving for Employer. What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Employer? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Employer Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
CDL A Owner Operators
No Fleet is Too Small to Get Big Time Support.
It Pays to Be a Small Fleet Owner Operator with HVH.
When you have the right partner, it makes a difference. Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference. We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on Practical Miles. This translates to higher earnings – we pay .91cpm + fuel surcharge to start. You decide when your trucks run or go home, and each truck will earn an annual incentive for performance. There is plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road. Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home. Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too.
Owner Operators Enjoy:
Earnings based on Practical Miles (loaded, empty & deadhead)
Plenty of freight & No forced dispatch
All dry freight loads & NO EAST COAST DRIVING
Annual safety & longevity incentive pay
PAID lumpers, road taxes, tolls, & inspections
Pets & riders welcome
PAID base plates & permits – NO trailer rental fee
Group Physical Damage & Bobtail Insurance plan
Tire purchasing plan with great discounts
XRS e-logs to keep you and your CDL safe
$1,200 in annual savings with your 1st year of ATBS bookkeeping services on us!
Earn $1,000 Sign-on for every truck you bring on!
- Get your first $500 on the first dispatch and another $500 after running 60,000 legal miles.
Requirements for Small Fleet Owner Operators:
Have your own workers comp insurance
Certificates of good standing from the state your business is registered in
Copies of current contracts with your drivers
Cdl-A Company Truck Driver - Offers With 1 Application!
Our site offers a multi-carrier application, connecting drivers with companies across the USA. We will match your application to companies hiring drivers in your area, with your experience and qualifications.
Once your application is submitted, we get to work matching you to the most suitable position for you. Then, the companies you match with will contact you with offers. You choose the best offer for your needs!
OTR - Dedicated - Regional Options
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Find A Cdl-A Truck Driving Job
Want To Earn More? Want Great Benefits and Consistent Home Time?
Let Us Match Your Application Information to Trucking Companies That are Hiring Drivers Now!
Typical Benefits Include:
$0.42 - $0.65 CPM for Company Drivers
$.95 - $2.10 CPM or Up to 86% of Haul for Owner Operators
401K / Retirement Matching
Family Health Insurance
Scheduled Home Time
Pet & Rider Policies
Ready to Drive? Fill Out Your Online Application to Get Started!
Merchant To Merchant Sales Agents
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
SenText Solutions Service
Join a leader in text message marketing. SenText Solutions provides a text message marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to instantly send a single text message to all their existing customers and within a moments’ notice every customer knows about the merchant’s promotions, announcements, sales, events, special hours, contests, etc.
Merchants Want Our Service
Only 2% of our merchants leave us each month.
Customers Want To Hear From Their Local Merchants
Only 1.6% of our merchant’s customers opt- out each month.
The Power Of Text Messaging
- 100% of all cell phones can receive text messages
- Only 50% of cell phones can receive emails
- 98% of all text messages are read in minutes
- Text message marketing is a permission based service- customers want to receive the messages
- It costs 6 times more to get a new customer than to keep an existing customer
UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL
$50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Top quality, established Cardiology office, seeking a nuclear technologist.
The position is located in the south suburbs of Chicago.
POSITIONSUMMARY: Provide health care services to assist in the diagnosis and treatment of disease. As an NMT, performs Perfusion imaging, technical and patient care and required quality control .
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the following essential function satisfactorily:
- Perform daily quality control checks and calibrations on camera and completes required NRC/State documentation.
- Perform functional and/or perfusion rest and stress cardiac studies, including processing images for physician review.
- Follow radiation safety policy and State guidelines for handling of radioactive pharmaceuticals, including but not limited to conducting daily surveys of hot lab, exam room, camera and personnel; follows company procedure for the handling of spills and/or personnel contamination and appropriate removal, storage and disposal of decay.
- Complies with established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program, safety and environmental standards.
- Enhances professional growth and development through participation in continuing education courses, educational programs, and maintaining of required licenses and certifications.
- Follow all standard operating procedures pertaining to radiopharmaceuticals, this may include but not be limited to: tracking of inventory, ensuring that the temperature control is adequate for storage, various reporting duties and/or the responsibility for audit functions.
- Responsible for Radiation Safety in assigned location(s), including but not limited to maintaining of records, coordination of film badges for all clinical staff, coordination of disposal/removal of RAM waste, ordering and inventory of RAM supplies and assisting the RSO as needed as it relates to location(s) audits and maintenance of licensing.
- Dedicated to providing outstanding customer service to our customers and their patients.
- Maintain patient confidentiality, complying with HIPAA in all areas.
- React in an emergency, assessing the situation and determining the best course of action or care for the patient using a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment; application of BLS measures in case of emergency.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with patients and gain their trust and respect.
- Able to work independently, and work under pressure.
- On a routine basis: Must be able to stand for long periods of time; including- walking, stooping, turning and lifting up to 60lbs. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate. The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Associates Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school. Bachelor degree preferred.
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Must be licensed by the State of Illinois Department of Nuclear Safety.
- CPR/AED certification is required.
- ARRT or NMTCB Required
Veterans Canteen Service is a Federal agency, seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated Operations Manager with strong leadership skills to assist with the day to day operations of our Patriot Cafés and Patriot Stores in the VA Medical Center.
This person must have proven operations management experience in food/retail industry. We are seeking managers who are dedicated with a commitment to excellence, professionalism, and a passion to serve others.
Duties Include: Inventory control, labor cost, and budget management. P&L experience in a multi-unit fast food or full service restaurant environment. Administrative controls, reviews processes relative to the operation. Oversees all Oracle Inventory management/accountability processes involving retail operations. Develops and implements local promotional programs. Supervise assigned personnel. Conducts interviews and recommends selections and all other personnel actions. Assigns/oversees housekeeping and sanitation schedules. Directly responsible for cash accountability and controls.
Must have 1 year of fast food/full restaurant exp.
Must be able to pass background check
Must have 1 yr. inventory mgt., supply cost and shrinkage control; food gross and POS systems
Proficient computer skills using Microsoft applications (Word, Excel etc.)
Associate Degree preferred, but not required, in Business, Hospitality or Management
Serv-Safe certification required or obtained within 90 days of hire date.
Competitive Salary $32,365 - $34,521
Vacation Leave (13-26 days per year)
Sick Leave (13 days per year-Unlimited accumulation)
Paid Holidays (10 paid holidays each year)
Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
Federal Retirement Programs
Thrift Savings Plan (401K)
E-mail resume to the Operations Manager at VCSJOB@va.gov, make sure you have Attn: Recruiter-LU, Your City and State in the subject line.
To learn more about VCS, go to www.vacanteen.va.gov.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!