Flour Mixer Job Description Sample
Flour Mills Bagger Operator
Potential to make $40,000+ in your first year!
Operators will palletize 50-55 lb. bags of finished product.
Candidates should be able to lift 50-55 lbs.
Candidates must be organized to be able to operate multiple baggers at once.
Candidates should possess at least average math skills.
Mechanical ability is beneficial.
Wisconsin Spice, Inc. offers a complete benefit package including Health, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance. We also off a company matching 401k program, year end profit sharing and both quarterly and annual attendance bonuses up to $2500.
Milling Manager - Flour And Corn Mill
Job Title: Manufacturing: Milling and
Elevator Manager (Relocation Available)
Responsible for effectively managing all aspects of the milling process in the Denton plant, and meeting business expectations. Responsible for overall mill condition, including fumigation, scheduling of critical equipment preventive maintenance (sifter inspections, etc.), ongoing mill maintenance, and verification/implementation of systems to ensure food safety and quality.
· Oversee Milling Process, including equipment (rollstands/sifters/tempering/other), grain (origin/quality/specs/receiving), personnel (assessment/training/development), and data analysis (yield calculation/inventory management/quality specs, ash)
· Champion Safety training and awareness of Mill and Elevator team, and follow all safety policies and guidelines.
· Facilitate milling updates with site leadership team, addressing current inventory (quantity, quality, type, corn, incoming), quality (flour/wheat/corn) and capacity (by mill, CWT/day, excess/deficit projection)
· Project Participation
o Identification/justification/documentation of needs/CER
o Support implementation/startup
o Review Impact / CER Rationalization
o Facilitate annual calendars
o Collaborate with Sanitation, Production, Safety, Quality, and Fumigation Team
· Ongoing Mill Maintenance
o Review PM structure/effectiveness/frequency with maintenance department.
o Insure accurate completion of mill MSS
· Overall Mill Condition
o Dust control//Audit readiness/Infrastructureimprovements/Safety concerns
· Must be able to effectively work as part of the Morrison Milling Team.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree (Milling Science Degree is Highly preferred)
· Or equivalent experience as determined by C.H. Guenther & Son, Inc.
· A minimum of five years successful experience as a supervisor/manager in a mill setting is required.
· Successful Milling Manager experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Advanced knowledge and understanding of HACCP, GMPs and AIB.
· Demonstrated leadership/management and team building skills to effectively supervise professional and non-professional staff. (if applicable)
· Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
· Knowledge and understanding of all relevant federal and state laws, regulations, and operating guidelines.
· Must be able to work extended hours and weekends as required.
· Must have effective computer skills, able to interface with PCs, and understand all software packages specifically used by C.H. Guenther (Microsoft Office, Outlook, etc.)
· Ability to be objective in assessment, feedback and change
· Must have good analytical and reasoning skills.
· Must be able to interpret and apply all technical literature necessary to support job requirements.
· Must be knowledgeable of all regulatory policies as they apply to C.H. Guenther.
· Must have and demonstrate strong initiative to improve the overall functions of the mill.
· Work requires supervising, assigning and managing work performance through the assistance of other supervisors or administrators, and through the use of data, including making decisions on hiring and disciplinary actions, evaluating program/work objectives and effectiveness, and realigning work and staffing assignments, as needed.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
· Work involves daily exposure to unusual elements, such as dirt, dust, fumes, extreme temperatures, humidity, darkness, and/or noise
· Work environment involves daily exposure to physical risks, such as working around mechanical, chemical, and electrical hazards
· Position requires the ability to stand; sit at a desk; walking around office and plant; lifting and carrying packages up to 50 pounds; utilizing fine dexterity; and reaching, kneeling, crawling and twisting to inspect equipment. Also requires the ability to see; hear; and communicate by utilizing professional etiquette with all levels of associates and with external vendors
· Personal protective equipment, as defined by C.H. Guenther and Son, will be provided
· Will demonstrate, promote and exemplify the Company’s Core Values in People, Quality and Growth.
· Deliver results in Key Performance Measures as outlined by the Company and the Director or Operations. These include:
o Cost (Material usage, Labor, Operating supplies, etc)
o Quality (Customer Complaint Index, First Pass Holds, Internal and External audits)
o Safety (IFR, LTIFR, Safety committee involvement, other Safety initiatives)
o Service (Production Uptime, On time delivery, etc.)
o People (Timely resolution of issues, turnover, absenteeism)
· Implement cost savings and productivity improvements as well as manage the continuous improvement process.
We will demonstrate high integrity, a commitment to excellence, and a positive attitude in all that we do. We are results driven, lead by example, communicate openly and honestly, value diversity and foster long-term relationships. We offer extremely competitive compensation and benefit programs that include medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K savings plan, and more. For additional information about our company, go to www.chg.com.
Flour Loader- Hudson, NY
Job Title: Flour Loader- Hudson, NY
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world.
Today, we’re one of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 32,000 employees serving customers in more than 160 countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 500 crop procurement locations, 250 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 38 innovation centers and the world’s premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com . Flour Loader – Hudson, NY This is an hourly level position.
· This position will work in bulk loading operations · This position will require the employee to operate equipment to bin product and load trailers. · Must work safely on top of a bulk trailer using appropriate fall protection · This position requires the employee to follow a schedule to ensure the orders are loaded by the correct departure time.
· This position will require the operator to work outside in all weather conditions · Basic problem solving and mechanical aptitude skills are a plus · The company will provide training for all necessary programs and requirements. · Reliable transportation to and from work on all shifts and weekends · Ability to rotate shifts, and will be required to work some weekends · Ability to stand and walk continuously for 8-12 hours if necessary · Ability to climb stairs and ladders · Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds/23 kilograms · Ability to direct other employees in proper safety, food safety, and sanitation procedures · Must be willing to learn about and operate all equipment in the bulk house · Willing to follow all safety and food safety rules and procedures Relocation assistance is not available with this position. This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen/medical questionnaire and a background check. ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability.
State: NY - New York
Ref ID: #LI-DNP
EEO: Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veterans
Utility Machine Operator Flour
Utility Machine Operator Flour
Posted Date 2/7/2018
Back To Search
54628449 Nights Operatives Portland IN Mexican Original Portland Plnt 47371 #
Pay Type non-exempt
Position ID 11213610
Employment Type FULL-TIME - - - #
Description This position is responsible for operating machinery to ensure the continuous flow of product thru the production process and insuring proper ingredients supplies are being used on the line. Responsible for monitoring and adjusting machine settings as needed and notifying supervisor if machines should require maintenance while maintaining a safe work environment and adhering to Tyson policies and procedures. #
Tasks This position must be able to perform all jobs and operate all machines in the Flour department. This position is responsible for tasks such as monitoring the press blender bagger, making adjustments as needed, reporting any issues to the supervisor or lead and to fill out various log sheets.
This position is required to follow all Tyson safety rules and to complete Lock Out Tag Out Training. This position will be exposed on a routine basis to warm temperatures ranging from 65-90 degrees, wet and or humid conditions, slippery floors in some areas, and concrete floors. This position also may be exposed to air borne particles, and a noise level loud enough to require hearing protection. This position will require walking, bending, standing, and lifting up to 50lbs on a frequent basis. #
Requirements Must have a minimum of 6 months of operator experience. Must have 1 year continuous work history with a single employer in the past 3 years to be considered. Must not have been terminated from a previous employer for attendance or job abandonment. Must not have been employed by Tyson Foods in the last 3 years to be eligible for hire. Must be available to work overtime and weekends. - - - Tyson Foods, Inc. voluntarily participates in the E-Verify system and uses all tools made available by the federal government to confirm the employment eligibility of all team members. Persons offered employment with Tyson Foods are required to provide documentation proving their employment eligibility, and all offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of the E-Verify process. What is E-Verify (English)
EEO is the Law (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law Supplemental (English)
Pay Transparency Policy Statement (English)
(Español) All Tyson Team Members are responsible for safety. This includes but is not limited to personal safety and food safety.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Flour Delivery Driver
Flour Delivery Driver Req. 572-BMC-(Ex)-423 Primary Job Location: Statesville, NC Job Classification:
Full-Time Work Schedule: As Required Job Summary Bartlett Milling Company is seeking a professional driver with an excellent safety record to deliver products in a safe, courteous, timely and professional manner. The position assisting with connecting and disconnecting hoses for loading and unloading bulk flour.
The successful candidate must have a CDL and excellent driving record. This position will NOT require overnight hauls; local deliveries only and you will be home each night. Responsibilities Maintain daily operating logs, including but not limited to HOS, CSA, safety and maintenance logs, etc.
Pneumatically unload flour from rail cars into dry bulk tankers and deliver to bakeries. Deliver products to Bartlett customers in a timely, professional and courteous manner. Safely operate company vehicles by observing all traffic laws, while using sound judgment.
Unload products per customer's requirements in a professional and courteous manner. Ability and willingness to work overtime and on weekends as necessary. Complete all required safety training, attend meetings.
Ability to read and comprehend instructions, update daily logs and perform simple calculations. Climb onto truck trailers and perform all tasks necessary to successfully deliver products. Operate electric pallet jack for feed deliveries.
Compensation and Benefits Bartlett offers a top wage , based on training and and experience with opportunities for advancement. Bartlett offers a generous benefits package including 401(k) plan with company match Profit sharing plan Health Insurance, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability coverage paid 100% for employee Dental and Vision insurance available Flexible Spending Accounts Paid Vacation and Holidays Required Education and Experience Class A CDL with a safe driving record. Minimum of 6 months driving experience.
Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.Physical Demands and Requirements This job requires the ability to read and comprehend written and oral operational and safety instructions and related rules, policies and memos, and to communicate clearly with your co-workers and supervisors. This job can be physically strenuous (demanding) from time to time, and a successful candidate will be expected to be able to work in tight and confined spaces, walk, climb, bend, kneel, lift, grip, grasp, push and pull various tools and equipment. This job may require the ability to occasionally work at significant heights, with requisite balance and equilibrium.
The job requires the ability to frequently lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds and occasionally more. This job requires the ability to ascend/descend ladders, stairs and perform all functions necessary to inspect trucks and trailers per DOT regulations. You must have reliable transportation to be available for work.
Working Environment This is a physical job that includes both indoor and outdoor work in all types of weather and temperature environments. It may be noisy and dusty at times. Bartlett Milling Company is an affiliate of Bartlett and Company - a diverse, agri-business company headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri.
Bartlett is more than 100 years old, and FORBES ranks it among the largest private companies in the U.S. Its principal businesses are grain merchandising and logistics, exporting, flour milling, feed manufacturing and cattle feeding. Family-owned and growth oriented, the company has facilities in Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, Oklahoma, North and South Carolina, Texas, Virginia and Mexico.
Financially strong and highly disciplined, we use our expertise to provide our customers with the highest quality and best service possible. Candidates with the following backgrounds often make great feed and flour delivery drivers: Driver, Feed Mill, Farmer, Farming, Farm Work, CDL, Commercial Driver's License, Tractor Trailer, Straight Truck All employees shall be subject to drug testing and background checks.
FLSA Status: Exempt. This job description is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities perform the essential functions of the job. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the company may deem appropriate.
Bartlett will not accept unsolicited applications or resumes from placement services, recruiters or staffing firms. Bartlett WILL NOT pay any placement fee for unsolicited applications unless a written agreement is in place, in advance, for a specific job requisition. Unless such a written agreement is in place, any unsolicited resume shall be deemed Bartlett property and no fees shall be due from Bartlett to any third party under any circumstances.
You may be required to work periodically at other Bartlett regional locations. Date Posted: 12/19/17 Job Category : 572-BMC-(NonEx)-423 Reviewer: RCS, DW, GR
Chemical Mixer / Mixer
We have an opportunity for a candidate with prior mixing experience. This position will work with hazardous chemicals (powders). Although this is a 2nd shift 3 pm - 11 pm
*opportunity the selected candidate will train on 1st shift.
1. Ability to read and understand basic work order instructions and scheduling
2. Understand steps required to complete work orders and label requirements
3. Must be able to perform in process testing to ensure material conformance
4. Perform visual inspection of all mixing equipment
5. Perform basic preventative maintenance on mixing machinery
6. Ability to read and understand work order and scheduling instructions
7. Maintain appropriate inventory levels to ensure continuous production
8. Knowledgeable of at least one type of formulation/mix process independently (initially)
1. Advanced math skills
2. Possess good computer skills
3. Good written & verbal communication skills
4. Ability to read & write in English
5. Comprehension of written instructions
6. Attention to details
7. An ability to safely lift up to 75 lbs. regularly
8. An ability to safely operate equipment and necessary tools
ABOUT TEENY FOODS: Teeny Foods is a frozen food manufacturer located on the outskirts of Portland, Oregon, near the city of Gresham. We have been a family owned and operated producer of a variety of baked, frozen handheld entrees for over 54 years. We have experienced double digit growth for the past several years through innovation, automation and utilizing today’s leading technology in the food manufacturing industry. We currently bake, package and store all our frozen products on site. We are looking for stellar new employees who are committed to joining our team and working in a steady, fast-paced environment. You can learn more about Teeny Foods at www.teenyfoods.com. What We offer:
Competitive Wages + 401K plan
Medical, Dental, Vision and Paid Time Off (PTO)
A variety of other benefits If this sounds like a good fit, we would love to meet you! Selected candidates will have employment eligibility verified through the E-Verify program as well as be required to pass a Drug screen and a criminal background investigation. Applicants should submit a Resume and Cover Letter detailing how they meet the specific job requirements, including highlighting previous machine operating experience in a manufacturing plant (preferably food production). Currently we are recruiting for a Mixer Assistant on the Day shift (5:00 am
- 1:00 pm). Candidates selected will also be responsible for working in the Production area as needed. Applicants should highlight any previous experience as a Mixer or Mixer Assistant in a food service production plant, and provide detailed information on how they meet specific requirements listed in order to be considered for this position. Candidates must submit a current resume. Duties
Responsible for setting up the mixing area involving gathering ingredients and starting a mix sheet at the beginning of each shift.
Ensure hopper is full of dough.
Responsible for cleaning the entire mixing area.
Responsible for programming the bulk flour and water systems.
Ensure mixes come out one after the other with no interruption. Just as importantly, the mixes must have consistent quality. Texture, temperature, and tensile strength must not vary from mix to mix. If they do vary, the entire operation down line from the mixing area is affected in an adverse manner. The mixer communicates with the line operator to be sure mixes are excellent. Uninterrupted consistent quality is the first goal of the mixer. Requirements
SPECIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENT: The Mixer Assistant is required to pick up and move or dump 8-12 bags of ingredients weighing up to 50 lbs. every hour depending on what product is running. Applicants must meet this requirement to be considered for the Assistant Mixer position.
High School Diploma or GED, or applicant working towards completion of either, is preferred but not required.
Strong work ethic, including the ability to report to work on time for scheduled shifts.
Must have an excellent attendance record.
Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
Must be able to read and comprehend Safety Data Sheets (SDS).
Ability to work in hot and cold environments.
Must have reliable transportation.
Must be able to follow safety rules.
Ability to accurately record data.
Team player willing to perform additional duties as required.
Ability to strictly adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
1 year of mixing experience in a food production plant is preferred Benefits Medical, dental, and vision benefits will be offered after 90 days of continuous full-time employment. Paid Time Off (PTO) will be front loaded on the 91st day of employment. 401K plan with up to 4% matching contributions, holiday pay and profit sharing will be available to candidate selected following completion of one full year of continuous full-time employment. Pay Rate: $14.00 PH. Pay increases will be provided following successful completion of all training required. Work Schedule: Day shift from 5:00 am
- 1:00 pm.
Mixer Drivers - Class A & B CDL
Class A and B Truck Drivers - Knight's Redi-Mix needs YOU!
Business is booming, and we're expanding our fleet of trucks. Experience is preferred but training is available. We are a family-owned business with over 45 years invested in the local economy. We are seeking qualified drivers for our Blythewood, Irmo, and Lugoff plants.
- Valid CDL
- Good Driving record
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Current DOT physical
- Flexible with availability
- Works well with others
- Competitive Wages
- Guaranteed Minimum Hours
- Monthly Bonus Opportunity
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Well-maintained fleet of new and refurbished trucks
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
Apply online or in person at one of our locations between 8:00 AM and 3:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Please include a current copy of your 10-year MVR, as well as names, full addresses and phone numbers for all previous employers with your application.
- 301 Western Lane, Irmo, SC
- 225 Hobart Road, Blythewood, SC
- 266 Evans Road, Lugoff, SC
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace
The original company, Knight's Septic Tank, was founded in 1969 by CEO, Michael E. Knight which is now Knight's Companies and includes: Knight's Precast, Knights Redi-Mix, Knights Septic Tank and Knights Trucking, all of which strive to provide quality products and service to our friends and family in the construction industry.
Mixer Truck Driver
Deliver concrete to our customers in a helpful, courteous and safe manner. Observe all of Graniterock policies and procedures. Maintain daily vehicle inspection reports, assuring that each vehicle is safe and well maintained. Assure product quality to the best of the Driver’s ability. Notify the Dispatcher of job site information and conditions. Maintain the appearance of the mixer truck. Work in the yard performing maintenance, cleaning and improvement duties as required. Work in alignment with Graniterock Safe Work Practices, Core Purpose, Values, and Objectives, and support "One Company" principles.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent.
SKILLS: Must have a Class A or Class B Driver’s License with tanker endorsement, be a team player, have good communication skills and be safety conscious.
EXPERIENCE: 1 yr. Driving a three-axle rig or larger.
SKILLS: Knowledge of the local area, local contractors and/or concrete construction practices.
EXPERIENCE: Mixer driving experience.
OTHER COMMENTS: Must have valid CA Driver's License and clean driving record. Work is covered under an agreement with the Teamsters Local 853.
Please visit www.graniterock.com to complete an online application.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Mixer Machine Operator
Innovative Baking, Old-Fashioned Excellence
Brooklyn, New York; Newark, New Jersey (1 mile from Newark Airport)
DAMASCUS BAKERIES is a 3rd Generation Bakery founded in 1930. We have two baking facilities: Brooklyn, New York; Newark, NJ, our newer 125,000 sq. ft. facility, which is being transitioned into our primary Bakery, R&D Center and Corporate Offices. Our products include Pitas, Lavash, Wraps, Flatbreads, Pizza Crusts, Breadsticks, Sandwich Buns, and more. We have a very strong- and even historic- presence in the Metro New York market. Since 2000, we have expanded our capacity and distribution to the National Market, supplying and partnering with many of America's top QSR's, Casual Dining Restaurants, Food Service Establishments, Retail, Club and Natural Stores, Institutions, Distributors, and other Bakeries. For many of our customers, we have been the Product Development arm that has created some of America's most Successful and Award Winning Flatbreads.
We are an SQF Level 3 facility that currently employs between 150-200 people, some who have been with us for more than 40 years. We are a company that thrives to "Bake a Difference". We are a company that is also responsible to its communities and environment.
We are seeking a very "Project Minded" and "Pro-active" Team player to help us grow in our production department.
Weigh ingredients according to company formula and operate robotic mixing system. Produce high quality dough and finished product by maintaining standards of quality, efficiency, food safety and personal safety.
Ø Must be able to read (English) and do basic mathematics.
Ø Must adhere to company rules of conduct and operating standards.
Ø Must adhere to all GMP’s and Safety regulations.
Ø Ability to operate a scale and follow formula sequence.
Ø Ability to work with a computer program and follow standards of operation.
Ø Ability to lift up to 80 pounds.
Ø Ability to follow direction and maintain attention to detail.
Ø Ability to maintain in writing, detailed mixing records.
Ø Ability to effectively communicate with Supervision and other operators.
Ø Check and verify the production order with the Supervisor.
Ø Input formula number, size of dough and quantity in batching system.
Ø Input formula number and quantity in San Cassiano system.
Ø Check program parameters for mix time, cycle time, fermentation time and scrap dosing. Make certain they are consistent with product requirements.
Ø Adjust program parameters under the guidance of management only.
Ø Fill ingredient bins with ingredients that are to be scaled.
Ø Check formula and weigh ingredients accordingly.
Ø Dump measured ingredients into mixing system and ensure all bulk ingredients are dispensed.
Ø Maneuver mixing bowls within the mixing system if required.
Ø Run cleaning cycle when required.
Ø Make sensory observations of dough’s and inform management of potential quality issues.
Ø Write all formulation and processing information on dough records.
Ø Maintain the mixing time, dough temperature and dough sequence as per posted standards.
Ø Make manual adjustments to compensate for program malfunctions if that occurs.
Ø Keep up with the flow of production and ensure the line does not run out of dough.
Ø Report any and all mechanical malfunctions do not attempt repairs to equipment.
Ø Maintain a clean and neat work area.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!