Foam Charger Job Description Sample
Foam Machine Operators
We offer great benefits including:
Quarterly bonuses based on profitability
- Ownership in the company through our ESOP plan
- Outstanding health and dental insurance
- On-site wellness facility (basketball court, spin bikes, treadmills, weights and more!)
- Closed Sundays
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today!
People who succeed at Royal are those who share the values of our company: Integrity. Stewardship. Teamwork. Hard work. Excellence.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving. And we recognize that we are only a part of our employees' lives. Our culture embraces the family. We celebrate accomplishments -- both inside the workplace and out. We aim to replicate the family structure on the manufacturing floor by establishing work teams committed to one another -- and to our customers.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today! Royal offers a competitive wage and benefit package - including quarterly bonuses based on profitability, outstanding health insurance, ownership in the company through our ESOP (retirement) plan, and much more.
Shotshell Charger Trainee
Master Foam Maker
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for maintaining production flow for plastic extrusion line, general production housekeeping and personnel supervision on multiple shifts. Monitors quality of parts being produced and ensure that all required documentation is complete and accurate. Communicate production and maintenance needs to appropriate department leads as necessary. Supervise all grinding room activities and monitor both throughput and quality of regrind.
- Manufacturing scheduling and staffing.
- Problem shoot when problems occur in extrusion.
- Be available for call in to Problem shoot when problems occur in extrusion.
- Proper training of personnel to operate, adjust and maintain extrusion line to maximize throughput.
- Produce quality parts, inspect and approve dimensions to ensure they meet all manufacturing requirements.
- Inspecting the quality of raw materials (including regrind) and notifying the Materials and Plant Manager of issues/failures immediately.
- Develop and maintain production systems to maximize.
- Labor Utilization.
- Changeover Effectiveness.
- Machine Uptime.
- Regrind Utilization.
- Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement Process.
- Quality management.
- Safety program.
- Budget management.
- Plans, develops and implements organization policies and goals.
- Analyzes department budget requests to identify areas in which reductions can be made, and allocates operating budget.
- Promotes organization in industry, manufacturing or trade associations.
- Directly supervises staff members within the Extrusion Operation. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company policies.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To be successful in this position requires a minimum of 5 years experience in the following areas: Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement Process
- Production layout/design/method or 5-8 u
- Extruder operations
- Manufacturing equipment management
- Process management/statistical process control
- Business system software
- Office system software - word processing, spreadsheets
- Managing internal and external relationships
- Process Management
- Budget management
- Problem analysis/solving
- Management experience
Spray Foam Insulation Installer
Spray Foam Insulation Installer
General Laborer - Foam
Assembler I - Foam
USI West Coast Insulation Spray Foam Installer (5280-224)
Spray Foam Installer (5265-224)
Insulation & Spray Foam Installers
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!