Foam Dispenser Job Description Sample
Hearing AID Dispenser
Brand new, cutting-edge hearing studio in the Atlanta area is searching for a licensed HEARING AID DISPENSER. The ideal candidate should be ambitious, motivated, and committed to working with patients on their hearing journey. In addition to an attractive salary, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes; medical/dental insurance, disability/life insurance, and 401k defined pension plan.
- Provide patient care services by independently performing diagnostic evaluations, selecting appropriate amplification devices, and counseling patients and their families about hearing loss. Referring to Physician where appropriate.
- Provide support to patients regarding hearing testing, hearing device programming and adjustments and hearing health.
- Make ear impressions and ear molds.
- Dispense hearing aids and accessories including batteries, special products, ALD'S, or any other product available through practice.
- Report patient test results to originating referral source or appropriate staff member for tracking and documentation.
- Maintain all clinical records and charts as specified by practice management.
- Achieve operational monthly and annual goals.
- 2-3 years hands-on Audiology / Hearing Aid Dispenser experience.
- Hearing Aid Dispenser or Audiologist license as required by state law.
- Demonstrated proficiency in hearing aid dispensing.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Must be willing to follow company protocol and be coachable in regards to business strategies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with a wide range of patients, colleagues, and vendors.
- Must be able and willing to generate referrals from patients and physicians.
Emerging Vision, Inc. is a leading provider of eye care products and services, and operates one of the largest franchised optical chains in the United States. The Site for Sore Eyes brand has 40 locations across California and the Sterling Optical brand has over 125 franchised and company-owned stores located across 13 states, the District of Columbia, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Most stores offer prescription and non-prescription eyeglasses, eyeglass frames, ophthalmic lenses, contact lenses, sunglasses, and a range of ancillary items. The company also operates VisionCare of California (d/b/a Sterling VisionCare), a specialized healthcare maintenance organization that employs licensed optometrists to provide services for stores in California. The company also operates Combine Buying Group and The Optical Group, two leading optical group-purchasing businesses that provide their member retailers with vendor discounts on optical products in the United States and Canada, respectively. For more information, visit www.sterlingoptical.com.
Hearing Aid Dispenser
Newport-Mesa Audiology Balance & Ear Institute is seeking a full-time or part-time dispensing audiologist who is licensed by the state of California. We are looking for a passionate hearing care professional who will assess, educate and dispense, hearing aid devices to impact a better journey for our patients. Must be committed to contributing to Newport-Mesa Audiology Balance and Ear Institute’s growth.
Provide hearing evaluations, counseling and patient care.
Report patient test results to originating referral source or appropriate staff member for appropriate tracking and documentation.
Maintain all clinical records and charts as specified by the practice’s protocols.
Dispensing hearing aids, specialty products and assisted devices
Achieve the clinical operational variables in addition to monthly and annual goals.
Lyric extended wear hearing device prior knowledge a plus.
REQUIRED SKILL SETS:
Strong organization and communication skills.
Demonstrated proficiency in hearing and dispensing to include programmable hearing aids of major manufacturers.
Must be willing to follow clinic and company protocols and be coachable to business strategies.
Must be proficient with PC’s and software packages as well as programming software.
Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with a wide range of patients, colleagues and vendors.
Commitment to treatment of hearing loss.
The ability to prioritize and handle a high volume of patients.
Must be able to close sales.
Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to manage the day-to-day operations of the hearing aid process independently.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Current CA dispensing license required.
1-2 years minimum experience.
Lyric knowledge a plus.
The Institute is one of the most comprehensive practices in the U.S. offering innovative vestibular and balance rehabilitation techniques for treating benign positional vertigo, migraine and motion sensitivity. To date, more than 93% of all Institute patients have demonstrated measurable, clinical improvement following personalized dizziness therapy.
Licensed Hearing Aid Dispenser
Performs exams, takes ear impression, orders product. Programs and fits hearing aids.
Maintains customer computer files. Provides a high level of member service. Essential Functions: • Meets with members.
Conducts routine test with audiometer. Makes recommendations for hearing aid. Examines ear, referring to Physician where appropriate. • Fits hearing aid to member and assists with any adjustments, questions, or problems.
Telephones members to follow up and provides a high level of member service. • Programs hearing aid using computer. Follows proper department procedures and standards. • Makes ear molds using silicone based materials and foam impression gun. • Rings up
Engineering Technical Specialist - Dispenser Operations - Beachwood
At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world’s leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation. We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment with a strong emphasis on process safety, as well as the safety of our employees and the communities we operate in, and are always working to form the best team—especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development. And we are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America’s Best Employers in 2016. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future! Where the Chemistry Happens… The Admixture Systems North American business of BASF's Construction Chemicals division is a leading provider of innovative admixtures for specialty concrete used in the ready mix, precast, manufactured concrete products, underground construction, and paving markets throughout the North American region. The Technical Specialist position exists to support field service activities as related to Admixture dispenser equipment. Support will be realized through extensive work with key vendors as well as direct interaction with Dispenser Service Technicians and Field Sales. Strong support of the field sales organization is critical to maintaining and growing market share of BASF in the Admixture industry. Engineering Technical Specialist – Dispenser Operations (1800775) – Beachwood, OH Formula for Success: You Will…
Provide support to Dispenser Service Technicians (DST’s), assisting with technical, order, and general inquires.
Help develop and implement the field services program for effectively managing service personnel and inventory management.
Lead small projects related to development and support of dispenser equipment and procedures.
Create, maintain, and update all technical and dispenser service documents to ensure proper documentation is available to support field service activities and notify of new maintenance procedures.
Work with vendor partners to ensure dispenser parts and equipment are available and to resolve equipment specific problems.
Investigate and determine root cause of all dispenser related claims and non-conformances.
Assist with equipment development and testing new dispenser equipment.
Support safety initiatives and responsibilities across the organization are clearly defined and include an expectation to raise, and authority to respond to process safety concerns. Senior leaders are held accountable for process safety performance. Employees understand the importance of process safety as it applies to their jobs and are responsible for following and contributing to the work processes to achieve improvement in company process safety performance.
Assure standards of safety, environmental, team and individual performance are met in a high-performance team-based organization.
Other duties as assigned
Overnight travel of up to 25% may be required to support the field with problem resolution or new equipment development Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You… Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support you—the whole you—in all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry. The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you’ll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career. Ingredients for Success: What We Look for in You…
Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Chemistry preferred) Or Associate’s degree in a technical field with 3 years of related work experience in a technical or service environment
Demonstrated critical thinking / troubleshooting / prioritization skills
Knowledge of design/maintenance of fluid dispensing systems and/or dispenser control systems preferred.
Demonstrated presentation and technical writing skills
Demonstrated proficiency of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Field service / support experience preferred
Experience working in with databases and SAP preferred
Basic knowledge of ISO and EHS guidelines desired
Job:ENGI - Engineering & Technical Service
Organization:N-EBN-Construction Chemicals North America
Title: _Engineering Technical Specialist
Foam Pouring Manager - Trainee
Elite Comfort Solutions LLC, is looking for an aspiring Engineer to undergo a vigorous training program with the goal of growing into a Polyurethane Foam Pouring Line Manager. Pouring Line Managers work directly with Bun Division Management and oversee all aspects of the Foam Pouring Operation:
- Confirming all departments are communicating effectively about orders, monitoring workflow daily, and coordinating any variations from the production schedules.
- Responsibilities include daily review of production formulation based on environmental conditions, monitoring daily production cost, chemical inventories ordering and scheduling through Cooperate Purchasing
Essential Duties and
- Ensure that adequate training related to work processes, safety, health and environmental concerns, and job responsibilities are conducted with employees.
- Provide daily production formulations, plan work schedules and assign duties to maintain adequate staffing levels, to ensure that activities are performed effectively, and to respond to fluctuating workloads
- Data entry, record-keeping and reporting for the department as needed.
- Coordinates with other supervisors on daily schedule, workflow, personnel issues
- Collaborate with employees and managers to solve work-related problems
- Coordinates with Sales and Management concerning foam requirements.
- Review work throughout the work process and at completion, in order to ensure that it has been performed properly.
- Check specifications of materials against information contained in work orders to ensure quality of product. Ensure all foam testing requirements are adhered to and carried out by trained personnel.
- Identity opportunities within the department and plant for continuous improvement in quality of foam and work processes.
- Evaluate employee performance.
- Prepare and maintain work records and reports
- Fill in for any area, employee, department as needed
- Process the orders in order to communicate material flow , and follow up on rush, sample or shortage orders
- Check all equipment, tools, PPE to be sure all is in proper & safe condition
- Ensure that workers are using personal protective equipment, complying with all safety/environmental policies and using safe work practices.
- Coordinates with the Human Resource Department and Plant Management to document infractions and discipline employees for poor performance, violation of safety practices, and other policy/rule violations, as necessary.
- Report changes in production that affect the essential job duties, minimum job requirements and possible safety hazards for jobs in areas of responsibility to the HR Department/Safety Coordinator to ensure job descriptions and JSAs are kept current.
- Ensure good housekeeping practices are maintained and proactively identify/eliminate potential safety hazards in the work area.
- Check quality of material coming into departments and monitor the status of various orders
- Maintain adequate foam and chemical inventory levels. Order and receive chemicals and other materials, as needed using JD Edwards.
- Relay any necessary information to plant personnel
- Coordinate with Maintenance Department to maximize equipment utilization.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or plant manager
- Possess strong knowledge of chemicals
- Ability to apply knowledge of algebra and basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) to necessary operations.
- Aware of the principles and processes for providing customer service. Including meeting quality standards and evaluating customer satisfaction.
- Some general knowledge of machines and tools, including their design, usage, repair, and maintenance.
- Ability to adhere to company policies and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation
- Ability to extract and compile a range of data from written sources, individuals, or multiple work orders
- Capable of understanding complicated written instructions, memoranda, orders
- Regular, skilled use of word processors, spreadsheets “Excel”and other programs, such as Visual Basic.
- Able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the ability to find errors and correct them
- Ability to effectively present information and answer questions from managers, customers, sales force, etc.
- Ability to solve practical problems and apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions
- Bilingual: Spanish/English speaking
Minimum Education/Experience Requirement:
· Completion of Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering
· In addition to the minimum education/experience requirement, the following are preferred qualifications that will enable the candidate to more readily perform the functions of this position successfully:
- Previous work experience in a Foam Pouring/Fabrication Facility. Plus
- Prior experience working with chemicals. Plus
- Capable of obtaining HAZMAT certification.
Elite Comfort Solutions LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Foam Cutter/Foam Assembly
Compensation: $11.00 - $15.00 per hour--Production--Temp-to-hire after 90 days probation period
POSITION PURPOSE: Converts raw materials and assembles component parts into finished goods as directed by the department supervisor or designate by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: • Adheres to the company safety and quality policies at all times.• Follows established ISO work instructions as applicable.• Completes assigned manufacturing tasks using specified machinery and equipment in allotted time.• Oversees materials to minimize scrap and waste.• Processes scrap material for recycling.• Maintains work area and equipment according to established 5S standards at all times.• Operates machinery and equipment according to manufacturer's guidelines.• Reports safety and quality issues along with any maintenance needs to supervisor.• Participate in established cross training initiatives in other areas to support business goals and objectives.• Operates pallet jack or fork lift to move product.
Shifts Monday – Friday with some Saturdays 2nd & 3rd Shift available
2nd shift: 2:00pm-10:30pm
3rd shift: 10:00pm-6:30am
You must be able to do the mandatory overtime!
Production Associate for Foam manufacturing facility.
- Assembly of foam
- Quality check products
1st: 6:30am- 5pm Monday to Thursday
2nd: 7:30pm- 6am Sunday to Friday
Overtime Available *
- Working in a dusty work area
- Must be able to lift over 50LBS
- Must have good eye hand coordination
- Position requires to build up pallets, boxes
- Required to pass a drug test and background check
Whats in it for you?
- Full time benefits right away
- Referral bonus
- Training available
We Build Careers As Strong As Our Products
Pelican Products is not only the global leader in the design and manufacture of advanced lighting systems and virtually indestructible cases for protecting valuable equipment---it's a great place to work. We're looking for team members who take pride in creating and manufacturing products that are preferred by professionals (including fire fighters, law enforcement and military personnel) who work in extreme environments across the globe.
With competitive compensation and benefits, our team enjoys a fast-paced, creative and exciting environment that allows them to flourish and be the best at their jobs. Employees are our greatest resource and as such, their talents are valued and their contributions are recognized. Pelican Products is a unique company that combines the stability and professionalism of a mature firm with the agility and spirit of a small, fast-growth company.
We currently have an opening for a Foam Fabricator B (1st shift) in our South Deerfield, MA location.
Perform various operations to prepare and construct foam sub-components and inserts to fit and cushion container configurations and sizes.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Work from tech sales drawings, email, Bill of Materials, assembly drawings, written and/or verbal instructions.
Set up and perform routine operations including cutting, drilling, laminating and pressing equipment such as vertical, horizontal and profile saws, die cutting press, and glue applicators.
Cut stock to proper dimensions and tolerances. Cutting involves routine cuts, notching, etc.
Layout sub-components for assembly through lamination and pressing operations.
Perform other routine operations as specifically instructed.
Operate computer system to enter data upon completion of cushioning system and/or determine product information such as material type, availability, verify prints, etc.
Maintain established quality and quantity standards. Follow prescribed safety precautions, established company and department policies, procedures, rules and regulations. Detect and report improper operations, faulty equipment, defective materials and questionable conditions to proper supervision. Maintain work area(s) and equipment in a clean, orderly and safe condition.
Maintain daily production and other records as required.
Perform other related duties as required or directed.
Must have the ability to complete assignments within time frame specified by the Manager.
Must be able to interact effectively and cooperatively with employees at all levels.
Must be able to operate in a fast-paced organization and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Must be flexible with work schedules and be available to work overtime on evenings and weekends, with or without advanced notice.
Pelican Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Nearest Major Market: Springfield MA SDL2017
Senior Advanced Manufacturing Engineer - Polyurethane Foam Process
Advanced Manufacturing Engineer – (Polyurethane Foam Process)
Potential Project Locations: Anderson, SC
*must be willing to commute locally or willing to relocate
A global leader in home appliances manufacturing is looking for an experienced Advanced Manufacturing Engineer to work as a Contractor supporting their Central Engineering Capital Project team. This team is currently working on an exciting expansion project with an expected completion date in the year 2020.
The Advanced Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible to support and lead Corporate Capital Projects for the Central Engineering team. These Projects serve to ensure the implementation of best in class, standardized and optimized solutions for the industrialization of polyurethane foam insulation storage/mixing and delivery systems, tooling and equipment for household appliances, with high attention to product Quality and manufacturing Cost. Areas of competence: polyurethane foam insulation, Polyol, Isocyanate, Cyclopentane blowing agent, foam fixture specifications, foam mold/tooling design, mixheads and related automation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be the regional reference person for implementation and industrialization of polyurethane foam insulation tooling and equipment, with the role of Project Leader.
- Supervise manufacturing part of product introduction process from concept design to production launch.
- Perform the manufacturability analysis of New Products in the area of competence; identifying part criticalities, and interpreting results of manufacturability simulations.
- Perform cost calculations for the production of polyurethane foam appliance insulation.
- Analyze productive capacity of polyurethane foam processes inside the factories and identify areas for efficiency improvement.
- Prepare technical specifications for polyurethane foam fixtures, tooling, molds and related process mixing and delivery systems, including safety and environmental requirements.
- Perform Business Case Analysis and Investment Requests.
- Be the interface with equipment manufacturers and technical purchasing (CAPEX) during the complete acquisition and development process of new tooling and equipment.
- Prepare required documentation for supplier tender and Sourcing Board decision.
- Supervise tooling and equipment installation in cooperation with Plant Manufacturing Engineering and Maintenance.
- Propose technological innovations in the fields of competence.
- Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or equivalent with demonstrated experience in industry.
- At least 5 years of experience in polyurethane foam insulation storage, mixing and delivery processes (fixture tooling/mold design, acquisition, start up, etc.)
- Must have strong Project Management experience; able to track budget, schedule and to communicate project status to senior leadership.
- Must be willing and able to work holidays, weekends and extended hours, as required for shutdowns.
- Willingness to travel within the Client’s NA factories and internationally – up to 25%.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Deep knowledge of polyurethane foam processes, including storage, mixing and delivery systems.
- Knowledge of Polyol, Isocyanate, catalyst and their related chemical and physical characteristics.
- Understanding of cyclopentane chemical and physical characteristics as a blowing agent.
- Understanding of various Mixhead designs, characteristics and calibration methods.
- Understanding of various flow meter designs, characteristics and calibration methods.
- Deep understanding of safety regulations and procedures working with flammable blowing agents.
- Deep understanding of Process Safety Management (PSM) methods, procedures, guidelines and implementation.
- Knowledge of PLC automation will be considered a plus.
- Good command of CATIA software will be considered a plus.
- Good analytical and methodical problem-solving skills.
- Goal-oriented, persevering, focused on quality.
- Self-organized, able to share attention between short and long-term goals.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft-Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
- Knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
Spray Foam Crew Member
Insulation Technicians and Spray Foam Technicians and Apprentices. Skill levels we are focused on are a great attitude, willing to learn best practices, being on time each day. What you receive in return is a great place to work, team spirit and commitment to success for everyone. We are a growing company that will grow with the right people. Why, because it is all about the people that work together to be part of our team.
We are looking for an entry Spray Foam crew member. We are willing to train the right people.
A Spray foam crew Member is responsible for a number of items including :
1. Helping to prepare the job for insulation.
2.Helping to set up and bring hoses and equipment ino a job site.
3.Helping to cleaning up a job site.
4. Working as a team with the crew lead to get the job done professionally and efficiently.
The right person can grow within the company to become a Spray Foam crew leader
- Must be able to work under extremely hot conditions such as attics.
- Must be able to work 10-12 hours a day on occasion.
- Must be able to speak English
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must be able to work overtime and out of town when the job requires.
- Must be willing to keep a clean work environment.
- Experience in spray foam is preferred but we will train the right person.
- Some construction experience is preferred.
- Effective written and verbal communication
- US Citizen or Green Card holder
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test prior to employment.
- Seven paid holidays
- 40+ hours of paid personal time off.
- Company retirement plan
- Health Insurance
The Green Cocoon, Inc. is committed to the old-fashioned values of quality work and customer service. We believe in doing what’s right, even if it takes a little bit longer. Although it’s not always easy, we will do what it takes to get the job done quickly, efficiently and in the best interest of our customer. We take pride in the work that we do, and it shows in our customer’s great referrals. No job is too big for us to tackle. We operate our business on the principle of the 3 P’s: People, Planet, Performance. First and foremost we do what is right for the planet. Secondly we make sure that we are fair and honest with our customers and employees. Lastly we strive to be a profitable and successful company.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!