Foam Gun Operator Job Description Sample
Auto Foam Operator
Auto Foam Operator
Jan 29, 2018
Amana, IA, US, 52204
Company: Whirlpool Corporation About Whirlpool Corporation Whirlpool is the industry leader in the manufacturing and marketing of home appliances. Whirlpool is a global company and markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht, Consul and other major brand names in more than 170 countries around the world.
Whirlpool is a company that creates innovative solutions and products to meet consumer needs. As a result, we have been recognized as one of the world’s 100 most innovative companies by Businessweek magazine and the Boston Consulting Group. Additionally, Whirlpool Corporation was ranked among the Top 20 Innovators in Consumer Products by The Patent Board and has been consistently ranked as one of the Top 20 Companies for Leaders by Hewitt Associates and Fortune magazine.
Our unique business strategy provides us with an unmatched leadership position and ability to build and sustain loyalty to our brands. Our strategy allows us to move with greater speed to better serve our trade customer and end consumers around the globe. Currently, we are seeking qualified candidates for hourly Auto Foam Operator positions in our Amana, Iowa manufacturing facility. As an Auto Foam Operator, you will need to work in a fast paced, high-speed environment, following standardized work, and adhere to safe work practices in a continuous improvement environment.
Operate automatic foam machines, dispensing foam into cabinets and doors.
JOB INCLUDES SKILLS OF THE FOLLOWING NATURE: 1. Knowledge of preheat, cure oven, conveyor systems, operation of hoist, gauges, timers, valves and safety equipment. 2. Make fixture changeovers, adjustments and minor repairs. 3. Knowledge of foam machine and related equipment. 4. Calibrate foam machine for correct ratio as specified. 5. Tear down and clean dispensing head and helix mixer. 6. Clean orifices and nozzles.
Monitor temperature control unit and water level. 1. Foam dispensed into cavity must be of correct ration and amount. 2. Ability to work with hazardous chemicals. 3. Ability to communicate with foam engineers as needed. 4. Ability to perform proper shutdown of machines. 5. Comply with proper Lockout/Tagout procedures. 6. Comply with proper PPE and 5S standards. 7. Comply with standard work guidelines. What You Need to Succeed Must be 18 years of age and have obtained a high diploma or equivalent Ability to work any shift Flexibility to work overtime as scheduled, including on Saturdays Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the number one major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 97,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers.
The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world. We stay true to our philosophy that says good business begins by not following but leading. Our brands and products help people make the most of time so they can focus on making the most of moments that matter.
At Whirlpool Corporation, we believe that all people matter. Celebrating diversity and including thousands of perspectives empower us to create products that blend into every concept of home. Whirlpool Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Additional information about our company can be found at. Follow us onor join the conversationon Twitter.
Nearest Major Market:
Nearest Secondary Market:
Job Segment: Social Media, Consulting, Equipment Operator, HR, Marketing, Technology, Manufacturing, Human Resources
Fiberglass Chop Gun Operator
Job Opening: Fiberglass Chop Gun OperatorApply Online: http://masterspasjobs.com/fiberglass-chopgun-operator/Compensation based on experience.
Full time Mon-Thu 6am to 4pm. Overtime on Friday. Position starts at $15.00/hr and increases to $16.00/hr once successfully chopping. Compensation offered could be more based on experience.Ideal candidate would have:Experience spraying fiberglass
Understanding or resin/fiber mixing ratios
Experience in spraying paint may also be beneficial. Apply Now! Equal Opportunity Employer
Gun Sales Associate
Gun Sales Associate
Full time position (four 10 hour days a week).
MUST have knowledge of modern guns.
MUST have valid FOID card.
Gun shop experience not necessary, but a plus.
Must perform well in a fast pace environment and a strong understanding that this is not a cut corners work environment.
$10/hr to start.
$11.25/hr base after one year.
Earn $14-$19/hr with commission after 90 days probation.
Work only 4 days a week!
Full time sales position.
Foam Pouring Manager - Trainee
Elite Comfort Solutions LLC, is looking for an aspiring Engineer to undergo a vigorous training program with the goal of growing into a Polyurethane Foam Pouring Line Manager. Pouring Line Managers work directly with Bun Division Management and oversee all aspects of the Foam Pouring Operation:
- Confirming all departments are communicating effectively about orders, monitoring workflow daily, and coordinating any variations from the production schedules.
- Responsibilities include daily review of production formulation based on environmental conditions, monitoring daily production cost, chemical inventories ordering and scheduling through Cooperate Purchasing
Essential Duties and
- Ensure that adequate training related to work processes, safety, health and environmental concerns, and job responsibilities are conducted with employees.
- Provide daily production formulations, plan work schedules and assign duties to maintain adequate staffing levels, to ensure that activities are performed effectively, and to respond to fluctuating workloads
- Data entry, record-keeping and reporting for the department as needed.
- Coordinates with other supervisors on daily schedule, workflow, personnel issues
- Collaborate with employees and managers to solve work-related problems
- Coordinates with Sales and Management concerning foam requirements.
- Review work throughout the work process and at completion, in order to ensure that it has been performed properly.
- Check specifications of materials against information contained in work orders to ensure quality of product. Ensure all foam testing requirements are adhered to and carried out by trained personnel.
- Identity opportunities within the department and plant for continuous improvement in quality of foam and work processes.
- Evaluate employee performance.
- Prepare and maintain work records and reports
- Fill in for any area, employee, department as needed
- Process the orders in order to communicate material flow , and follow up on rush, sample or shortage orders
- Check all equipment, tools, PPE to be sure all is in proper & safe condition
- Ensure that workers are using personal protective equipment, complying with all safety/environmental policies and using safe work practices.
- Coordinates with the Human Resource Department and Plant Management to document infractions and discipline employees for poor performance, violation of safety practices, and other policy/rule violations, as necessary.
- Report changes in production that affect the essential job duties, minimum job requirements and possible safety hazards for jobs in areas of responsibility to the HR Department/Safety Coordinator to ensure job descriptions and JSAs are kept current.
- Ensure good housekeeping practices are maintained and proactively identify/eliminate potential safety hazards in the work area.
- Check quality of material coming into departments and monitor the status of various orders
- Maintain adequate foam and chemical inventory levels. Order and receive chemicals and other materials, as needed using JD Edwards.
- Relay any necessary information to plant personnel
- Coordinate with Maintenance Department to maximize equipment utilization.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or plant manager
- Possess strong knowledge of chemicals
- Ability to apply knowledge of algebra and basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) to necessary operations.
- Aware of the principles and processes for providing customer service. Including meeting quality standards and evaluating customer satisfaction.
- Some general knowledge of machines and tools, including their design, usage, repair, and maintenance.
- Ability to adhere to company policies and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation
- Ability to extract and compile a range of data from written sources, individuals, or multiple work orders
- Capable of understanding complicated written instructions, memoranda, orders
- Regular, skilled use of word processors, spreadsheets “Excel”and other programs, such as Visual Basic.
- Able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the ability to find errors and correct them
- Ability to effectively present information and answer questions from managers, customers, sales force, etc.
- Ability to solve practical problems and apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions
- Bilingual: Spanish/English speaking
Minimum Education/Experience Requirement:
· Completion of Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering
· In addition to the minimum education/experience requirement, the following are preferred qualifications that will enable the candidate to more readily perform the functions of this position successfully:
- Previous work experience in a Foam Pouring/Fabrication Facility. Plus
- Prior experience working with chemicals. Plus
- Capable of obtaining HAZMAT certification.
Elite Comfort Solutions LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Foam Cutter/Foam Assembly
Compensation: $11.00 - $15.00 per hour--Production--Temp-to-hire after 90 days probation period
POSITION PURPOSE: Converts raw materials and assembles component parts into finished goods as directed by the department supervisor or designate by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: • Adheres to the company safety and quality policies at all times.• Follows established ISO work instructions as applicable.• Completes assigned manufacturing tasks using specified machinery and equipment in allotted time.• Oversees materials to minimize scrap and waste.• Processes scrap material for recycling.• Maintains work area and equipment according to established 5S standards at all times.• Operates machinery and equipment according to manufacturer's guidelines.• Reports safety and quality issues along with any maintenance needs to supervisor.• Participate in established cross training initiatives in other areas to support business goals and objectives.• Operates pallet jack or fork lift to move product.
Shifts Monday – Friday with some Saturdays 2nd & 3rd Shift available
2nd shift: 2:00pm-10:30pm
3rd shift: 10:00pm-6:30am
You must be able to do the mandatory overtime!
We Build Careers As Strong As Our Products
Pelican Products is not only the global leader in the design and manufacture of advanced lighting systems and virtually indestructible cases for protecting valuable equipment---it's a great place to work. We're looking for team members who take pride in creating and manufacturing products that are preferred by professionals (including fire fighters, law enforcement and military personnel) who work in extreme environments across the globe.
With competitive compensation and benefits, our team enjoys a fast-paced, creative and exciting environment that allows them to flourish and be the best at their jobs. Employees are our greatest resource and as such, their talents are valued and their contributions are recognized. Pelican Products is a unique company that combines the stability and professionalism of a mature firm with the agility and spirit of a small, fast-growth company.
We currently have an opening for a Foam Fabricator B (1st shift) in our South Deerfield, MA location.
Perform various operations to prepare and construct foam sub-components and inserts to fit and cushion container configurations and sizes.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Work from tech sales drawings, email, Bill of Materials, assembly drawings, written and/or verbal instructions.
Set up and perform routine operations including cutting, drilling, laminating and pressing equipment such as vertical, horizontal and profile saws, die cutting press, and glue applicators.
Cut stock to proper dimensions and tolerances. Cutting involves routine cuts, notching, etc.
Layout sub-components for assembly through lamination and pressing operations.
Perform other routine operations as specifically instructed.
Operate computer system to enter data upon completion of cushioning system and/or determine product information such as material type, availability, verify prints, etc.
Maintain established quality and quantity standards. Follow prescribed safety precautions, established company and department policies, procedures, rules and regulations. Detect and report improper operations, faulty equipment, defective materials and questionable conditions to proper supervision. Maintain work area(s) and equipment in a clean, orderly and safe condition.
Maintain daily production and other records as required.
Perform other related duties as required or directed.
Must have the ability to complete assignments within time frame specified by the Manager.
Must be able to interact effectively and cooperatively with employees at all levels.
Must be able to operate in a fast-paced organization and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Must be flexible with work schedules and be available to work overtime on evenings and weekends, with or without advanced notice.
Pelican Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Nearest Major Market: Springfield MA SDL2017
Production Associate for Foam manufacturing facility.
- Assembly of foam
- Quality check products
1st: 6:30am- 5pm Monday to Thursday
2nd: 7:30pm- 6am Sunday to Friday
Overtime Available *
- Working in a dusty work area
- Must be able to lift over 50LBS
- Must have good eye hand coordination
- Position requires to build up pallets, boxes
- Required to pass a drug test and background check
Whats in it for you?
- Full time benefits right away
- Referral bonus
- Training available
Foam Spray Applicator
- Install batt, caulk, and polyuria foam insulation per specifications.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of high pressure spray foam equipment and system components (Reactor, Transfer Pumps, Spray Gun Parts ect.)
- Complete spray foam equipment and system maintenance.
- Spray open and closed cell foam insulation in existing spaces.
- Have the knowledge and skills to determine the proper insulation depth for assigned projects.
- Work safe and use safety personal protection equipment according to company policy (such as safety glasses, respirator, safety toed boots, cut resistant gloves, high visibility clothing and hearing protection).
- Maintain your tools and personal protection equipment in good working condition.
- Minimum 2 years previous high pressure spray foam insulation work experience required.
- Foam applicator Certification preferred
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to read instructions, complete forms and do basic math.
- Basic understanding of the different types of insulation and how to properly install them.
- Ability to distinguish the difference between different types and sizes of insulation.
- Operate a forklift efficiently and safely.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must pass drug and alcohol screen
$15.00 to $20.00 /hour
Physician - Primary Care - Gun Lake
- WAYLAND, MI Department: Pc Shph Fm Gun Lake Category: Physician Classification: Full-time with Benefits (A1) Practice medicine your way by day and enjoy water sports, hiking and outdoor activities during your evenings. Spectrum Health Medical Group is seeking a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics trained physician to join a busy Rural Health Clinic in lakeside community.
Comprehensive and competitive compensation package including excellent earning potential
Loan repayment to include the Michigan State Loan Repayment Programs
Comprehensive benefits to include health, dental, vision, life and malpractice insurance coverage, short and long term disability coverage, defined contribution retirement plan and 403 (b) annuity plan
Create and design your own schedule and
Individualize your practice according to your preference
Relocation allowance * 30 days of paid time off per year plus 6 additional days off for nationally recognized holidays
Paid dues, licensure, board fees, and CME
Physician Concierge Services
Academic faculty appointment is available with Michigan State University
Professional environment with support for clinical and basic research is available
Medical Degree (MD or DO) in Medicine Licenses
Current M.D. or D.O. license for the state of Michigan.\\ Current State of Michigan and Federal Narcotics Licenses.\\ Basic Life Support (BLS)\Certification in BCLS, ACLS required if stress test is performed or as required by specialty. \Specific to SHMG\120 Days\ Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)\Specific to SHMG: ACLS required if stress test is performed or as required by specialty.\120 Days\ We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Gun Range Associate
Position summary: Performs various Selling / Customer Service activities, to include greeting and acknowledging all customers in a prompt and friendly manner, handling merchandise with care, providing information, assistance and direction to customers.
Position responsibilities: 1) Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers 2) Insure a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers 3) Demonstrate product to customers 4) Replenish product on shelves as required per Merchandising guidelines 5) Remains Product “expert” through ongoing product knowledge training 6) Knowledgeable of advertised sales; maintain pricing and signing 7) Assist with "Seasonal" floor merchandise moves 8) Restock merchandise as required 9) Keeps work area clean, neat and well stocked with supplies 10) Follows all Company Policies and Procedures Education and/or Experience
High School education or equivalent experience Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability
Ability to calculate figures such as discounts and make change to customers
Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to our customers and other associates
Able to lift up to 50 pounds Able to stand for extended periods
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Management, coworkers and customers. Ability to operate computerized Point of Sale register system Bass Pro Shops is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!