Folcroft Job Description Sample
At&T Retail Sales Consultant
Cart Attendant / Janitorial Associate
PT Construction Safety Consultant
Compliance Consultants, Inc. provides supportive and professional safety consulting services to businesses in construction and general industry. We are a small, family-owned and operated business located in Delaware County, PA just outside of Philadelphia. We are seeking a part-time (2-3 days per week) Construction Safety Consultant to add to our team, starting immediately. This position could increase to full time in the future, depending on business needs.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for a variety of tasks, such as:
- Conducting safety inspections and audits to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies, company environmental health and safety programs, policies, and procedures, and offering corrective actions to the client or client's representative. Use a company-issued iPad to generate reports that include photographs of all identified hazards.
- Participating in the investigation of incidents, near-misses and property damage incidents. Following up with clients to minimize future exposures and ensure proper records/documents are maintained.
- Performing pre-construction meetings to assess high hazard activities and reviewing plans to complete tasks safely.
- Developing and conducting effective training in all SH&E topics.
- Conducting Hazard Analyses and developing written Health & Safety Programs, policies, and procedures. Assisting clients in implementing policies and procedures to reduce overall risk to all employees and contractors.
- Preparing Site-Specific Health & Safety Plans that address all relevant site safety and health hazards.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with client’s managers, supervisors, and employees, client’s subcontractors, and property/building owners and their representatives.
- Structuring your own schedule at times including early morning availability, and maintaining open lines of communication with client representatives to schedule tasks around high-hazard activities.
- Effectively managing assigned projects and seeing them through to completion.
- Using your own vehicle to travel to various client locations and on construction sites. Travel may extend from New York to Baltimore.
This position requires driving for long periods of time on occasion, and walking 2-3 miles per day on average, climbing ladders and stairs, working at heights when performing job site inspections, exposure to environmental temperatures.Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a part-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours of 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and is expected to work approximately 16-24 hours per week. Second and/or third shift work, while extremely rare, may be required.
- At least 3-5 years experience in Occupational Safety & Health for the Construction Industry
- Extensive knowledge of OSHA 1926 and 1910 regulations
- Strong professional, technical writing skills in the English language (samples of professional or technical writing will be requested)
- Self-motivated with strong leadership, time management, and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Comfortable in the use of electronics, applications, and software, including iPads, MS Office Applications, etc.
- Driving record and background check are required
- Live locally in the tri-state area (PA, NJ, DE)
- Qualified candidates will be required to complete a performance evaluation as part of the interview process.
- Flexible Schedule
- Rate Commensurate with Experience
- Standard Mileage Reimbursement
- Potential for Growth
Structural Analysis Engineer 1
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!