Food And Beverage Checker Job Description Sample
Supervisor - Outltets - Food And Beverage Supervisor - Food And Beverage Services
As our Outlets Supervisor, you will be responsible for supervising the services of the complimentary evening reception in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. What will I be doing? Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Supervise and train team members in all complimentary bar services and operations + Assist management in the selection of new hires and with beverage controls + Support and assist team members in handling guest inquiries and requests and in resolving guest complaints + Demonstrate knowledge of beers, wines, liquors, specialty cocktails, drink service and bar terminology + Maintain cleanliness of the reception area and ensure equipment is well-maintained + Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation, third-party liability, liquor laws and alcohol awareness standards and procedures + Use proper cash handling and accounting procedures to total, process and collect payments from guests + Create revenue-generating promotions + Perform staff and additional duties, as required What are we looking for? Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
Quality + Productivity + Dependability + Customer Focus + Adaptability What will it be like to work for Hilton? Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job:Food and Beverage
Title:Supervisor - Outltets - Food and BeverageSupervisor - Food and Beverage Services
Regional Sales Manager - Food & Beverage Process Chemistries
My client is looking to add a Regional Account Manager to their northeast team.
My client specializes in design and production of specialty sanitization chemicals for the food and beverage market. These products are marketed and sold through an established network of large distributors, who in turn provide the required service and support for the end users.
While this is a sales position, it is more of key account management position since your primary responsibility is to serve as a technical resource and sales support to your established network of distributors (so no cold calling, rather you work with account managers and representatives from companies like Ecolab, Diversey, Hydrite, Rochester Midland, etc). Your weekly activities are geared towards setting up trips or attending appointments with representatives from your distributors to help support them in the sale of my client's products, mainly at food and beverage facilities.
The balance of your time will be working on marketing initiatives with the director of sales out of the home office.
Based on successful candidates that have been hired by my client in the past, I think you would be an excellent fit.
Compensation target is $75-95K+ base salary, plus a rich bonus plan of approximately 30% (depending on experience and candidate qualifications), benefits, expense account, phone, computer are all included. This is a home based position, working out into the field to interface with existing and prospective clients, so no relocation is required. Expected travel is about 40% in the Northeast. Candidate can live anywhere north of Baltimore, MD.
Director Of Food & Beverage
One of the Midwest's Premier Hospitality Hotel Groups seeks an experienced Director of Food & Beverage for one of its Resort properties in Wisconsin. This is a CONFIDENTIAL Search. The property location will be communicated along with a full job description will be provided, once the Candidates credentials have been confirmed and a screening interview has been conducted.
- Oversee day-to-day Food & Beverage operations
- Coordinate necessary orders
- Check freshness and quality of all Food & Beverage products
- Assist in the development of menu items
- Standardize service and plate presentations
- Work with management to create a memorable experience for guests
- Previous experience in Guest Service, culinary arts, cooking, or other related fields
- Knowledge of cost and labor systems
- Passion for executing the highest level of Guest service
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website: http://goodwinhospitality.force.com/jobboard/Jobssearch
Food & Beverage Director.
The incumbent is responsible to plan, oversee and direct the seamless running of all the F&B programs and venues.
The incumbent is responsible to:
· Ensure that efficient and effective service is consistently delivered in a warm and hospitable manner. The incumbent is expected to work with the culinary division while supporting the VP of Hospitality with the P&L responsibility for the department.
· Ensure a professional attitude and proper business attire when on property, ready to meet or service a client at any time.
· Staff professional attitude and proper meeting Company appearance and uniform standards.
· Teamwork-Relations with co-workers and management.
· Maintain Quality of Food & Beverage services and department standards. Develop processes that exceed the guest expectations
· Minimize number of customer complaints
· Responsible for staff training and development.
· Work with the Director of Sales, the Hotels General Manager and the Executive Chef in order to enhance the guest experience and strategically grow the business.
· Oversee the planning and the execution of the events that are related to the responsible venue.
· Assures that sequence of purchasing and receiving operations is maintained within the various venues to optimize work flow.
· Focus on maintaining and developing inventory standards, improve efficiencies, productivity and maintain appropriate separation of work duties
· Supports the QA program
· Ensure sales are maximized, margin and profit targets are achieved and statutory requirements are met.
· Participation towards overall Hotel Maintenance and cleanliness.
· Responsible for overseeing all scheduling within the department.
· Assist Managers of the various venues in setting annual budgets for all venues and adhere to them
· Monitor weekly food, beverage and wage costs of all venues and assists Managers in analyzing daily and monthly reports
· Completion of monthly forecast.
· Attendance and participation at weekly F & B meeting and Department Head meeting.
· Supervision of daily and weekly payroll input.
· To assist in menu planning and pricing.
· To oversee the recruitment of Food and Beverage Managers
· Ensure that effective training is conducted within the various departments including the products on offer throughout the company
· Ensuring that services meet customer specifications.
· Conduct disciplinary hearings when required
· Responsible for all health and safety within the venues and ensure the Company H&S policy is adhered to at all times
· Responsible for all risk assessments within the outlet
· Ensure that the team is aware of their responsibility in respect of prevention and action in the event of fire, earthquakes and other natural disasters in accordance with the department’s safety plans and current legislation
· Development and maintenance of all department control procedures
· Be fully conversant with current legislation and licensing laws ensuring that this is communicated throughout the department
· Work directly with the VP of Hospitality, the Managers and the Chefs to add new items, submenus and menus into POS system.
· Oversee the completion of the required daily & weekly reports
· Participate in regular food tastings and in conjunction with the Executive Chef ensure that the food offer is of a consistently high standard
· Works directly with the Marketing & Sales Departments to enhance the advertising, marketing and coordination of any special events or functions
· Must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills along with great knowledge to operate various software the company utilizes in day-to-day activities
· Ability to motivate, manage and oversee a diverse workforce and ability to perform all job duties
· Valid Driver’s License
· Serve Safe Certificate
Education and/or Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in the areas of hospitality, tourism, recreation, marketing, business, resort, sales, etc. is preferred
· Three (3) years’ experience as a Food & Beverage Manager or a combined education and related experience
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to effectively respond to questions from managers, clients, customers and the general public. Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
· Requires visual acuity and ability to hear to clearly communicate with managers, coworkers, guests and vendors
· Must be able to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time
· Must be able to reach with arms and hands
· Must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
· Must be able to climb and or balance
· Must be able to stoop, kneel and squat
· Must be able to taste and smell
· Must have finger to hand dexterity to be able to grip, grasp controls or equipment
We offer a highly competitive salary with health, dental life, 401K Match, vacation and sick benefits for all Full Time regular positions. Both Full Time and Part Time positions receive discounts in F&B outlets in the company and discounted hotel rooms and activity tours
We are committed to encouraging and developing our team in a world class environment and are continuously developing the products and services we offer to increase the standards on Catalina Island "California's Island Escape"
Food & Beverage Operations Manager
JOB TITLE: FOOD AND BEVERAGE OPERATIONS MANAGER
Reports to : General Manager
We are looking for a professional food and beverage manager to be responsible for managing all F&B operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience. The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customers needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
Our national network consists of 37 regional offices that are driven to meet the needs of the hospitality industry. In addition, Gecko Hospitality offers the largest selection of hospitality jobs, restaurant jobs, hotel jobs, resort jobs and club management jobs online. Our specialized, hospitality-focused team covers all 50 states and Canada with over 80 Franchise Partners and recruiters. Gecko Hospitality was founded on providing the finest restaurant jobs nationwide to the highest performing candidates. More importantly, our Franchise Partners and recruiters began their careers in hospitality and there is no finer training ground for recruiting than real life experience.
At Gecko Hospitality, we are passionate about making sure that every member of our recruiting team is familiar with our philosophies. In the same way that we learn about people when developing relationships and friendships, we want our people to have a sense of Gecko Hospitality's values and insight into our company's "personality." With this insight comes a greater understanding of how values "fit" with Gecko Hospitality's values, why we do things the way we do as well as providing a basis for making decisions that are appropriate to those values. We all play a part in keeping these traditions and philosophies alive.
We want every member of our recruiting team to understand that we are only as good as how well we follow these philosophies on an every day basis. Gecko Hospitality is all about achieving results by being motivated. This motivation to achieve results comes from within. No one can motivate us, nor can we motivate anyone else. As leaders, all that we can do is provide an environment where people motivate themselves to achieve mutually beneficial goals. Along with this philosophy, each team member possesses the following traits for which we are proud: honesty, integrity, desire, determination, listening skills, rapid learning, responding in a timely manner, effective communication skills, thoroughness, empathy, compassion, and most of all we want every team member to have a strong work ethic that motivates them to produce superior results both for our candidates and for our Clients.
At Gecko Hospitality, you certainly have... more choices
Food And Beverage Supervisor
Responsible for the daily operations of businesses that prepare and serve food and drinks to customers such as restaurants, resorts, hotels, hospitals and banquet halls.
Food and beverage supervisors oversee all of the issues pertaining to a patron's dining experience, such as quality control, staff management, inventory, health and safety regulations and customer service.
Banquet Server / Food And Beverage
Charleston Harbor Resort and Marina, 20 Patriots Point Road, Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
Complete set up and break down of events
Working knowledge of banquet services (meetings, special events, etc.)
Responsible for monitoring guest’s needs while maintaining Leading Standards
Maintain safe and clean work environment
Assist guests to event space, hotel facilities and outlets
Ability to operate a company vehicle to transport equipment to various on property event spacesREQUIRED SKILLS:
Ability to communicate in English
Similar banquet or restaurant experience preferred
Stand during 100% of shift, frequent bending and stooping
Education: High School Graduate or Equivalent and Some College Preferred
Experience: Restaurant Experience, TIPS and ServSafe Preferred
Licenses or Certificates: Driver’s License, ServSafe, TIPS
The preceding is an abbreviated description of the basic job duties for the Banquet Server position at Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina. You may be called upon to perform other duties as well, as management sees fit and by no means are you limited to just the described duties.
Director Of Food & Beverage
The Director of Food/Beverage directs and supervises all aspects of food & beverage. The Director of Food & Beverage will be responsible for coordinating, supervising and directing all property food and beverage & banquet operations. The Director will provides guests with friendly, professional service, excellent food quality, strong price value, consistent execution in an attractive, well-maintained environment. This position is responsible for providing quality service, marketing ideas to promote business, meeting/exceed financial goals, short and long-term planning, and day-to-day operations. This position also works directly with established group room accounts to develop room revenue for the hotel, solicit new accounts, and nurture and capture incremental room nights from established accounts.
This position directly reports to the General Manager and supervises the Banquet Sales Manager, Group Sales Manager, Kitchen, banquet, wait staff and bartenders.
The essential functions or duties listed below are intended only as an illustration of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
1) Develop and maintain relationships with key clients (decision makers) in order to produce group, leisure and corporate business, resulting in the increase of room sales and revenue.
2) Develop sales activities to ensure actual sales meet or exceed the hotel's established revenue plan; accurately and timely report variances/projections.
3) Direct the scheduling of group activities and coordinate with other departments to provide exceptional customer service.
4) Develop long and short-term banquet sales strategy.
5) Guide Banquet Sales initiatives to completion and report results.
6) Be visible in the operation, recognize and maintain relationships with regular guests and cultivate new relationships through effective marketing and personal relationships.
7) Direct and ensure food & beverage standards and procedures are followed.
8) Ensure timely response to guest needs; resolve guest complaints appropriately to maintain guest satisfaction.
9) Develop, recommend, implement and manage the food & beverage annual budget, business/marketing plan, and objectives to meet/exceed expectations; ensure food and beverage costs are within budgeted guidelines.
10) Direct process improvements for menus, food preparation, and service methods.
11) Direct and implement package deals, promotions, displays, decorations and presentations to capture more guests and a larger share of the local market.
12) Review vendors and products to ensure procurement of top quality products at minimum prices and submit recommendations for areas of improvement.
13) Directly oversee banquet operations including scheduling, training and development of banquet staff.
14) Produce and track internal sales goals and incentives for sales and catering.
15) Participate in the evaluation of food product, front-of-the-house food and beverage employee performance, and development of product consistent with our market position.
16) Complete selection and pricing strategy of all liquors and wines, and supervise product procurement.
17) Maintain current pricing and approve purveyors based on quality, service and cost of related food and beverage items for requisition purposes, store inventories, cost control procedures and forecasts.
18) Meet the financial targets in sales by executing and enhancing the annual marketing plan, reacting quickly to new opportunities, consistently run high operation standards, and effective utilization of marketing funds.
19) Ensure all communications containing company, hotel, brand and guest information is consistent with privacy policies, practices and regulations.
20) Maintain a consistent professional and positive attitude when communicating with guests and associates.
21) Complete all required reporting in a timely and accurate manner; perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
22) Respond properly and appropriately in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
23) Observes all safety rules and regulations when performing assigned duties; report safety hazards to assigned supervisor.
24) Performs all other related duties as assigned.
BA/BS in Hospitality/Restaurant Management, Business or equivalent field preferred. Minimum 3 years as a Restaurant GM, Director of Food and Beverage or combination of both experience with proven experience with all aspects of room sales, restaurant/banquet/catering operations, and sales including budgeting, expense management, inventory, payroll and labor costing, staffing and marketing.
Fresh Food And Beverage Manager
Note: For fastest interview response please visit WawaCareer.com to view and post to open management positions near you.
Food and Beverage Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the food service and beverage operation and assists the General Manager in all facets of running the store. Utilizing the food service team, the FBM will oversee the efficient execution of all fresh food/ food service programs in compliance with corporate guidelines and supports the General Manager in all facets of running the store.
What you will do:
- Ensure a pleasant shopping experience for all customers. Respond to customer complaints or inquiries in a courteous and timely manner.
- Ensure the 24/7 execution of all food service programs including proper ordering, production planning, product handling and display
- Execute food service efficiencies and ensure planograms are utilized and followed.
- Oversee the inventory and ordering of product and supplies and ensure routine maintenance and upkeep of the food service equipment and facilities.
- Analyze, prepare and execute all action plans related to food service to identify strengths in food trends and identify areas of opportunity for profitability.
- Responsible for being an expert on all food service marketing programs, campaigns, strategies, and initiatives. Educate all food service associates to be the same.
- As needed, the FBM will also need to run shifts, including deposit preparation and fuel operations.
- Assist with all matters relating to food service associates and the store team - recruiting, hiring, training, coaching, associate engagement and performance management.
- Ensure execution of established safety, security, quality, and store operations policies, procedures and practices.
What you will need:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to work 35-40 hours per week
- Prior leadership experience in a food service environment.
- Experience selecting, training, performance management of staff, sales building, scheduling and managing expenses
- Serve Safe Certification
- Availability to work all shifts, weekends, and holidays based on business needs
What you will get:
- Competitive Salaries
- Standard 40 hour work week
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401(k) Plan
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care)
- Disability Coverage
- Basic Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Supplemental Life, Children Life, and Spousal/Domestic Partner Life Insurance
Food & Beverage Director
We are seeking a Food & Beverage Director to join our team! You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable dining experience.
- Supervise and coordinate all culinary activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Train and manage kitchen personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- 2 years of previous experience supervisory/management experience in food service or other related fields
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Five Star Senior Living, a national healthcare and senior living provider headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts, proudly offers the highest quality service and care with the warmth and hospitality of home. Founded in 2000, Five Star has two major operating divisions: Five Star Senior Living and Five Star Rehabilitation Services. The Five Star Senior Living division includes more than 260 senior living communities across the United States and is one of the country's largest providers of quality retirement living in the nation offering Independent Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer's/Memory Care, Healthcare Centers with Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Retirement Communities. Five Star Rehabilitation Services include outpatient rehabilitation, day programs, and respite/short stay options.
Five Star prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal requirements, Five Star complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!