Food Service Driver Job Description Sample
CDL Class A Food Service Driver
Domino’s Pizza Supply Chain Services is seeking experienced professional delivery drivers who pride themselves on high standards of quality, safety, and customer service to join our team in New Boston, MI. The Class A CDL Driver will safely drive a company commercial vehicle over or on established route(s) to unload product and render customer service to Domino’s Pizza store locations. The drivers schedule will consist of a variety of local and road, solo and team, same day and overnight runs - usually working no more than 3 days a week.
What you can expect from Domino’s
- Competitive pay
- Company performance based bonus
- Safety bonus
- Competitive benefits – Medical, Dental, and Vision day one!
- Company paid short term disability coverage - day one!
- Company paid Life Insurance - day one!
- 401k with company matching after 6 full months of employment
- Paid Holiday and Vacations
- Furnished uniforms
- Professional and supportive management
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- One year of verifiable driving experience or proof of 50,000 miles of CMV driving experience
- Must have and maintain a valid class A Commercial Driver’s License [CDL] with appropriate endorsements
- Must meet the defined MVR standards at all times to remain qualified to drive company commercial motor vehicle
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., frequently perform heavy pushing/pulling of product and work in refrigerated conditions [33-38 degrees]
If this seems like a good fit for you, head over to our jobs.dominos.com site and officially apply to become a team member!
You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to 14,000 stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have 16 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, Hawaii and Alaska. They provide fresh dough, equipment and supplies to franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada. In 2014 alone, these centers made 571,000 deliveries.
Food Service Driver Class B Driver
Do you have a Class A commercial driver's license with experience in refrigerated trucking units? We are hiring Reefer Truck Drivers for a variety of assignments. As a Reefer Truck Driver with Centerline, you will work with different trucking equipment and OTR requirements, as well as dry and cold freight. Centerline and our customers want drivers who can represent us with professionalism at all times and have a strong commitment to safety.
Reefer truck driver
Class A CDL
Flexible work/home life balance
Experience a must
- Will haul dry and refrigerated freight We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Experience
Must have at least 1 year (no less than 12 months) recent Class B experience
Comfortable driving at night
- Multiple stop delivery experience
No more then two moving violations in last three years and one at fault accident
Clean Criminal History
Must be at least 22 years old Food Service Driver Class B Driver's additional information in Union City, California: Union City is a suburb in the San Francisco Bay Area in Alameda County, California. The city is located approximately 30 miles from San Francisco and 20 miles north of San Jose. Centerline is recruiting Hazmat endorsed drivers, to operate routes delivering compressed air cylinders to major retail customers. Good communication skills and basic math skills are required.
Delivery Driver - Pizza / Food Service
HotBox Pizza is looking for awesome people for our West Carmel location. We want Delivery Drivers who are exceptionally friendly, outgoing, and hard-working. Everything else, we can teach you.
- Delivering our awesome pizzas and breadstix to customers
- Making eye contact with customers and actually smiling at them
- Providing exceptionally friendly service to our customers
- Handling cash and credit card payments
- Answer phones and take orders when not on deliveries
- Make pizzas when not on deliveries
- Cleaning, cleaning and cleaning; tables, chairs, floor, walls, and, of course, your hands
- Competitive hourly rate + tips + mileage (Avg. of $15 an hour!)
- Flexible schedule – pizza is our life but we don’t expect it to be yours
- Employee Discount – 50% off your food when you are working or just hanging out with your friends or family.
- Freedom – you get to drive around in your car listening to music – and you get paid for this!
- Bragging Rights – you get to tell everyone that you work at HotBox!
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a reliable vehicle for making deliveries
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must have proof of insurance
- Must be awesome!
Restaurant / Food Service - Delivery Driver
Domino's Pizza is looking for Delivery Drivers to join our team. Delivery Drivers Domino's Pizza (Rocky Mount Area) also looking for Nashville, Sharpsburg and Tarboro
- Drivers must be at least 18 years old and have at least two years driving experience.
- Must have a good driving record and own a dependable car.
- All applicants will have a criminal background and Motor Vehicle Report checked.
- Part-time or Full-time
The ideal candidate will have:
- Great customer service skills with a positive attitiude
- Perfect attendance & punctuality with reliable transportation
- Ability to work with phones and computers
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong cash management skills
- Ability to perform all jobs in store including delivery
- Demonstrates dependability and shows a sense of urgency about getting goals accomplished
- Drivers will be paid an hourly rate, plus mileage per delivery and tips.
- What we offer/ Perks / Benefits: Example: Competitive Pay, Dental and Health Benefits, Weekends off, Free Lunches, Positive working atmosphere, Flexible Schedule
Delivery Driver - Food Service
Now Hiring !!
Jimmy John's needs great Delivery Drivers (Livermore) to join our team!
Drivers: Competitive hourly + tips and mileage reimbursement
Employment type: part and full time
$150 hiring bonus for next 2 hires if you can work lunch shift(s) 5 days a week
Jimmy John's is now hiring the best. Sandwich makers and delivery drivers are needed for our new location in Livermore CA.
Delivery drivers must possess a valid driver's license in the state of CA, proof of insurance, have a clean driving record, and be 18+ years old. Drivers can earn up to $15-20/hour by freaking out our customers with fast service! (fast on your feet, not on the street!)
All JJ employees must have a killer work ethic, rock star personality and be ready to learn.
Come join us and be ready to rock!
Apply here or call 1-925-960-1370 to make an appointment!
Our bread bakers bake our French bread all day, every day. We try to manage bread so that all of our French bread is served within four hours of when it was baked. If you like whole grain wheat bread, try the 9-grain wheat bread – thick sliced and pretty close to perfect.
Food Service Delivery Driver (Non Cdl)
Title: Delivery Driver (Non-CDL)
Union City, CA (Initial training period in Oakland, CA)
Status: Full time, Hourly Non-exempt
Reports to: Driver Manager
Background Checks: Required
Drug Tests: Required
Del Monte Meat Company, a division of The Chefs' Warehouse, is seeking an experienced Delivery Driver Support to help facilitate our growing business in Oakland/Union City. The optimal candidate will be highly motivated, organized, reliable, and professional. Excellent communication skills and a clean driving record are required for all candidates.
- Packing and organizing product for delivery and storage in warehouse in a timely manner
- Prepping materials for use on the same and/or following day
- Communicating with different departments within establishment to achieve goals
- Learning routine routes that can change at any time and being able to adapt to changes
- Delivering products and accounting for all products before and after deliveries
- Communicating with various chefs and restaurant coordinators concerning deliveries
- Obtaining signatures at deliveries and returning invoices to accounting department
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment including delivery vehicles
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum 4 years professional delivery driving experience
- Ability to regularly lift up to 50 pounds, and up to 90 pounds occasionally
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate professionally with individuals at all levels including within company and customers
- Ability to speak, read, and write English language
- Clean driving record and DMV report
- Experience within the perishable food/seafood industry a plus
*We offer generous health benefits packages, paid time off, company paid holidays, 401k plus company match, referral bonus programs, and much more!
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply online or in person with current DMV record at 401 Jackson Street, Oakland, CA from Monday through Friday between 7am and 2pm.
The Chefs' Warehouse is a specialty food distributor that began sourcing products for high-end chefs over 30 years ago. With locations in New York City, Washington D.C., San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Portland, Miami, and more, The Chefs' Warehouse serves the finest restaurants, country clubs, hotels, caterers, culinary schools and specialty food stores around the country. We define specialty food products as gourmet foods and ingredients that are of the highest grade, quality or style as measured by their uniqueness, exotic origin or particular processing method. Our product portfolio consists of imported and domestic specialty food products, such as artisan charcuterie, specialty cheeses, oils and vinegars, hormone-free protein, truffles, caviar and chocolate.
Food Service / Restaurant - Delivery Driver
- Enjoy working with a team?
- Want to make good money?
- Come work with the Bellagios Pizza team!
- Up your value as a team member through our extensive cross-training program
- Deliver pizzas and socialize with our customers
- Fast-paced environment where you determine your level of success and happiness
- If you have a solid driving record, as in no more than one ticket and/or accident in the past 2 years, then you may be just the right person
- Look good, feel good, right? So present yourself well and come see our team leader about making some money while having fun
- Compensation range based on base wage + up to $2 per delivery reimbursement + tips
Direct Support / Behavior Intervention Specialist / Janitor / Driver / Food Service
Change WE'RE HIRING Visit us at the Times Union Health Career Job Fair Tuesday, February 20th Albany Marriott, Wolf Rd. 2pm
6pm $1,500 Sign On Bonus for other Select Positions
Direct Support Professionals
Residential Managers & Assistant Managers
Behavior Intervention Specialist
Driver Part Time
Work Skills Instructor Visit www.WWAARC.org for detailed job descriptions & to download an application. Mail OR Apply On-Site: 334 Krumkill Rd., Slingerlands, NY 12159 Or VISIT US AT THE TIMES UNION HEALTH CAREER
Food Service Teacher/ Bus Driver
Primrose School of Castle Rock is currently looking for a qualified Food Service Professional for this location. Each new addition to the Primrose Family has the opportunity to strengthen the message of why Primrose Teams do what we do, to reinforce how we make a difference, and to expand our ability to serve more children and families. A few of the advantages of being part of the Primrose team include:
The opportunity to make a difference
A working environment in which team members respect one another
A School Leadership Team that supports the professional and personal growth of the staff
Low student/teacher ratios
Clear expectations, necessary resources, and support to meet children’s needs
Extensive training and opportunities for continual learning and development for staff The Food Service Teacher plans and prepares balanced snacks and meals while ensuring that any dietary restrictions for individual children are met. He or she ensures that all health and safety standards are met and manages kitchen and food supplies. The Food Service Professional will also cover bus runs in the community, driving children to and from local elementary schools. Depending on staffing ratios, the Food Service Teacher may need to accept temporary assignments within the school as necessary.
Delivery Driver - Food Service (Cleveland, OH)
Food Service (Cleveland, OH) Employment Type Part Time Next StepsApply here Description Location: Cleveland, OH 44103Shift: Monday
12:00pm Responsibilities Provide transportation and delivery services for food and assorted products. Drive a non-CDL rated 24’ refrigerated box truck, van or pick-up truck.
Safely transport food and products to and from other destinations according to assigned schedule and needs. Load and unload materials on and off the vehicles and check for accuracy. Move food and products into and out of buildings using steps, ramps, lifts or elevators.
Monitor the temperature of food products during delivery and transportation process. Maintain accurate temperature and delivery records. Record mileage and destination information daily.
Keep all insurance, safety and vehicle information in an organized and accessible manner on the vehicle. Clean and service vehicle with fuel, lubricants and accessories. Must remove all trash, sweep and sanitize the cargo area of the vehicle at the end of each day.
Assist with Food Production, packaging and handling as necessary. Must maintain the highest level of customer service with the program customers at all times. Required Skills and Experience High school education and or GED plus two years experience driving.
Active driver’s license and car insurance, and a clean background are required. Must be approved by the agency driving insurance company to drive company vehicles. Frequently able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!