Foreign Banknote Teller Trader Job Description Sample
Proprietary Trader - Equities/Options/Forex
T3 Trading Group, LLC, a Registered SEC Broker-Dealer & Member of the NASDAQ OMX PHLX Exchange strives to be a complete destination for traders looking to maximize their performance in today’s financial markets. Our proprietary traders focus primarily on technical analysis using various time frames including position, swing and intraday trading strategies. We aim to help traders make more money by providing elite training, premier technology and a highly professional, value added environment.
T3 has a team of seasoned professional traders with experience in all different market cycles and boasts some of the most talented and successful traders in the industry.
Competitive Advantages include:
We are low latency with connectivity provided by third-party trading platforms to exchanges, ECNs and dark pools.
We welcome individuals that already have the Series 56 or Series 57 Licenses or we can sponsor those without.
If you have the drive and determination to be successful in the highly competitive world of proprietary trading, please send us a copy of your resume and we will reach out.
This is an opportunity to fill the role of Trader for a quantitative trading firm in the Financial District of Manhattan.
We are looking for traders from other firms who want to take the next step in their careers, whether that means increased earnings potential or a fresh start at an innovative company.
Check out the company here: http://www.atto-trading.com/
To apply for this job, apply directly to this posting OR email firstname.lastname@example.org (both to ensure your application/resume is received).
We look forward to meeting you!
Feed Ingredient Trader
Develop, implement, and maintain a broad base of feed ingredient users.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
* Strive to build and maintain relationships with animal feed ingredient consumers..
* A bachelor's degree is required.
* Two years experience in the feed merchandising industry is required..
* Familiar with a wide variety of sales concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office software and knowledge of web based sales tracking and contact software..
Scrap Metal Trader
Scrap Metal Trader
125K – 200K
If you have ferrous &/or nonferrous scrap metal trading experience and are looking to join a company with a strong name in the industry, a very lucrative company and a company that provides great support to their traders and can afford you a lucrative market then this is the company you are seeking to join.
This opportunity needs someone who enjoys being a “hunter”, always seeking to find new buyers and suppliers of scrap metal as well as enjoys account management further solidifying, maintaining and expanding existing relationships.
You will work in the office for a small part of your time and travel most of your time to purchase scrap metal and then to negotiate the sale of the scrap metal. The desired candidate will know their market and keep themselves well informed of the current market trends as this will help in the pricing of the ferrous andnonferrous metals.
You need to have experience in identifying sources to purchase the scrap metal from and businesses that need to purchase scrap metal, meeting with these entities, pricing out the product, negotiating price and terms, developing contracts and closing deals. In other words a full cycle from prospecting through closing deals.
You will work collaboratively with your office team in resolving any issues that arise.
The competitive comensation package includes: a base salary of 100K and 150K and a 30-40% bonus.
The comprehensive benefits package includes: medical, dental, vision and life insurance, flexible spending plan, 401K plan with company match, profit sharing, and a liberal pto plan.
Desired candidates must have:
scrap metal trading experience
purchased scrap metal
scrap metal sales experience
pricing of purchased scrap metal
pricing of scrap metal being sold
experience negotiating and closing deals
be willing to work in the office for part of their time
be willing to travel a large part of their time to meet with suppliers and customers
experience with scrap ferrous metals or scrap nonferrous metals
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE ABOVE EXPERIENCE YOU SHOULD NOT APPLY as this position is for experienced scrap metal sales people. The company will not train someone from another industry.
Senior Commodity Options Trader
An industry leading electronic Options Market Making firm, located in Chicago, is looking to add a Senior trader to their Growing Natural Gas Options Market Making desk.
- Bachelors and/or Masters in Math, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering or related field
- 2-5 years previous market-making experience
- Strong commodities background (energy, metals preferred)
- Experience in Python or R preferred
- Strong understanding of Options Theory
- Strong communication skills & desire to work in a collaborative environment
By breaking down financial markets into individual niches and micro-specialisms, Selby Jennings powers a knowledge-led model, delivering global solutions into local markets. Every consultant is an expert in their field. Structuring our teams to mirror the demands of our clients and candidates, we identify, qualify and present the highest caliber candidates, as well as identifying the best market opportunities for leading finance professionals.
We work in partnership with clients to tailor-make a suitable search model based on the type of assignment and client service level requirements, adopting a bespoke combination of solutions to ensure optimum reach into the active and passive market places.
From our offices around the world, we recruit beyond international boundaries, pro-actively sourcing the best talent in the industry. Across contingent, retained, and project solutions, our service is unrivaled; speaking to our level of service provision, search accuracy, and flexibility.
International Trader ~ Japan, China, Mexico And USA Trade
International Trader (Japan, China, Mexico and USA Trade) - New Business Development
Leading International Trading Conglomerates have several positions available throughout the USA (Torrance, Los Angeles, San Diego, Seattle, Irvine, New Jersey, Napa Valley, Vallejo, San Jose, Alabama, Michigan, Ohio ,Hawaii, Chicago, Tennessee, Mississippi, Miami, Florida and New York)
Entry to experienced level positions are available. Corporate Executive, Sales & Marketing, Purchasing, Buying, Human Resource, Sales, Administration, Corporate Finance/Accounting/Treasury, Engineering, Insurance, Plant Management, Logistics, Trade Show/Public Relations, Translation and International Technology.
Must have interest in international business and have interest in at least one of the following industries: Multi-Media, Electronics, Automotive, Recycle, Industrial productions, Construction, Machinery, Aerospace, Bearings, Logistics/Transportation, International Trading, Finance, Petroleum, Energy, Chemical, Food, Fashion, Steel, Plastics or Consumer Products.
To apply please send your resume as a Microsoft Word attachment. Please list your location preferences and salary history in your cover sheet. In the email subject line please write: Int'lTrader-Zip-2018AH
Capital Asset Trader
As a Capital Asset Trader, you will originate, analyze, and execute arbitrage opportunities in the semiconductor industry. Working within a specialized team, you will leverage CAE’s proprietary data-set, technology, and deep counterparty relationships to develop and complete trades. Capital Asset Traders are given tremendous responsibility: negotiating pricing, contracts, and developing and managing multi-million dollar relationships. Success in this role requires attention to detail, strong analytical skills, sales and marketing skills, and instinctual pattern recognition. We are looking for individuals who are tenacious, resilient, competitive, hard-working, and committed to being part of a cohesive team that services clients exceedingly well.
- Analyze CAE’s submarkets to identify supply/demand imbalances and pricing trends.
- Conduct comparable asset analysis and pricing analysis.
- Source, segment and compare buyer-seller counterparties and bid characteristics.
- Execute asset diligence processes on behalf of the firm and buyer counterparties.
- Negotiate buyer-seller counterparty agreements and transactional materials.
- Analyze and manage transactional risk, including credit and funding risk.
- Develop and manage corporate relationships in the U.S., Asia, and Europe.
- Interface with CAE’s data, analytics, and settlement groups to manage up/down process transaction work.
- Develop and present investable situations to CAE’s senior leadership.
- BS/BA from a leading accredited academic institution.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant sales, trading, or investment banking experience.
- Strong track record of success in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Demonstrable tenacity, resiliency, fortitude, and competitive spirit.
- History of negotiation experience, client management skills, and closing transactions of any kind.
- Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail.
Institutional Sales Trader Assistant
We are seeking an Institutional Sales Trader Assistant to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Read News and filter market moving articles to send to clients
- Present and sell company news services to new and existing clients
- Prospect and contact potential clients
- Track client positions and trade reporting
- Update Variant Trading's news feed on Twitter
- Operations and back office tasks
- Strong interest in the financial markets and news
- Some experience in sales, customer service, or media/communications
- Analytical and organization skills, attention to detail, and excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Committed to integrity and strong ethical standards
- Series 7 and 63 (willing to study if not already licensed)
Wealth Management Equity Sales Trader
This position sits within Merrill Lynch Global Wealth and Retirement Services and will include daily interaction with financial advisors and asset managers who manage Merrill Lynch wealth management clients. The GWRS equity execution desk, is a team of highly experienced sales traders who handle equity, option, ADR, foreign ordinary and ETF trades for Advisory and Brokerage accounts. The Equity Execution Desk is a GWIM business unit dedicated to helping Financial Advisors achieve better results for clients by offering advice, guidance and execution at no additional cost and does not have a P&L. The Desk provides special handling for block orders to help maximize execution quality by minimizing market impact on a “not held” basis, which is defined as exercising time and price discretion.
BS/BA required, concentration in finance or related degree preferred
Strong analytical and organizational skills; focus on attention to detail
Highly proficient with Microsoft Office programs, familiarity with market data sources a plus
Clear verbal and written communication skills
Demonstrated success working in a high intensity, results based environment
Demonstrated ability to work independently and on small teams
Leadership skills and ability to think strategically and creatively
Strong work ethic, initiative, and desire to learn
Registrations: Series 7, 63
Minimum 5 years related work experience
Demonstrate ability to focus on details
Ability to use initiative and work efficiently
Facilitate working in a team environment
Demonstrate strategic and creative thinking and distinguished communication skills
Ability to manage several projects at once and work effectively as an individual and as part of a team
Posting Date : 01/26/2018
Location : New York, NY, BANK OF AMERICA TOWER, ONE BRYANT PARK, - United States
Travel : No Full / Part-time
: Full time
Hours Per Week
: 40 Shift
: 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.
Equity Sales Trader
Our esteemed client, an institutional equity research, sales and trading firm is looking for experienced sales traders who are currently trading US equities (cash and/or derivatives).
Our client has a proven sales and trading business, diversified research platform (20+ analysts), offices nationally and trade execution abilities in U.S. equity and options markets.
Opportunity to work out of established NYC, CT, NJ, BOS, CHI, SF, LA, TX offices.
They are looking for experienced sales traders with strong buy side relationships. Only candidates who are currently sales trading equities will be considered. Candidates MUST have a transferable book of US clients.
Compensation is very competitive.
* Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience sales trading US equities
* Established client relationships which are portable to a competitive platform
* Current Production - 750K+ / Transferable book of business
* Four year bachelor degree or international equivalent
* Series 7 and 63
We partner with start-ups, Fortune 100 firms, private companies and non-profits offering a suite of permanent placement options ranging from retained and contingency search to consulting and advisory services.
More information can be found at www.wolfandryan.com.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!