Forest Job Description Sample
Sr. Systems / Presales Engineer - Non-Profit - Benelux
Hungry. Humble. Honest.
Our values form the foundation of who we are and how we operate every day around the world. They show up in our ambition to achieve our dreams, our courage to do what matters, and our tenacity to keep customers happy. At Nutanix, we prize those unique individuals who demonstrate empathy, respect differences, and appreciate others. If you're authentic, credible and transparent—someone who walks your talk and thrives on collaboration—we want you to join our team!
Be a part of building a company that is truly leading an IT revolution. We make infrastructure invisible, elevating IT to focus on the applications and services that power their business. Led by Dheeraj Pandey, one of CRN's “Top 25 Innovators of 2016,” Nutanix welcomes big thinkers and budding entrepreneurs, those who are unafraid to take on seemingly impossible challenges and interested in learning how to build a business along the way.
Nutanix employees enjoy some amazing benefits and perks: healthcare, plenty of snacks, employee (and family) events, world renowned speakers, training and development, and much more. See what life is like at Nutanix by following us on Twitter: @NutanixCareers and Instagram: @Nutanix
The Senior Systems Engineer (SSE) is a customer-focused technical sales professional that provides pre-sales consulting, technical guidance, and hands-on assistance to customers and Nutanix channel partners. The SSE teams and collaborates with Nutanix sales teams to recommend and design effective and appropriate customer solutions based on Nutanix offerings.The SSE acts in a consultative fashion and is looked to as an expert in his/her field by the Nutanix sales teams, business partners and customers.
• Articulate the features and benefits of Nutanix solutions and products.
• Understand the customer's business drivers and how to map these to a Nutanix solution.
• Provide technical leadership in the Requirements Discovery, Solution Development, and Solution Proposal stages of the opportunity sales cycle.
• Provide channel partner enablement for selected channel partners in defined territory to include: regular product and solution updates, customized workshops, SE shadow program, and any other required tasks to enable partner to perform independent pre-sales support for small-to-medium size opportunities.
• Perform product demonstrations and presentations in support of company road show's and events.
• Manage, monitor, and/or perform solution evaluations and Proofs-of-Concept in support of sales opportunities either directly or through channel partners.
• Perform technical account management and act as an interface between the sales/pre-sales account teams and technical staff by monitoring and managing technical issues to conclusion, including any required management escalations required to resolve technical issues.
• Act as interface to Product Management to monitoring and manage feature requests and product roadmap issues to conclusion, including any required management escalations required to resolve related issues.
• Provide reporting and feedback on customer accounts and field activities to Sales, Product Management, and Engineering.
Has proven customer facing skills at both the C-level and line management level. be technically strong enough to establish credibility with technical leaders.
• Technical experience with virtualization technologies, data center consolidation, and/or server technologies is highly desirable.
• Hands-on, and “does what it takes” attitude to drive success.
• Team player with strong drive.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate professionally with partners, customers, and internal cross-functional teams including Sales, Marketing, and Engineering.
• A structured thinker with strong presentation and problem solving skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, determine project urgency and execute detailed action plans.
• Highest level of personal and professional ethics and integrity.
• Travel may be required occasionally as needed but is not anticipated to be a significant percentage of time.
Qualifications and Experience:
5-7+ years' experience in a customer facing technical role.
Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Nutanix products and services is required.Experience in selling storage and visualisations solutions.Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
Marketing Intern Event Program & Communications | 12180
Intern Event Program & Communications
Who are we?
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving.
We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We’ve created internships for students, and they’re anything but ordinary. While we appreciate your willingness to suck it up and pay your coffee-fetching copy-making dues somewhere, at ServiceNow, we know a career is a journey, and it starts with exposure to real work. This isn’t a standard entry-level gig—here at ServiceNow you’ll be given responsibilities that allow you to directly impact and build our company.
This position reports to: Field Marketing Manager Benelux
After an internship at ServiceNow, you’ll have experience with:
Event Management & Execution;
Maintaining day-to-day contact with our various vendors;
Ensuring that internal processes are followed end-to-end;
Promoting our events & webinars, on the corporate website and on social media channels;
Conducting accurate reporting, and make suggestions for process optimization.
What you should know before you get here:
You should be in the 3rd or 4th year of your Bachelor or Master studies in Marketing, Communications, Leisure/Event Management or a related field.
You should be fluent in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Any additional European language, more specifically French, is a big plus.
Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
You should be methodical, structured, and eager to contribute to team success
You should be available for at least 5 months.
What’s it like to work @ ServiceNow?
Career growth is a way of life at ServiceNow; our managers truly develop employees. Add new skills to your resume, take on new challenges and discover your full potential. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented people in the business.
CDL A- Team Truck Drivers-Earn 82 CPM + 22 CPM Mileage Bonus
Want To Take Your Career To The Max? Consider Running As A Team For Maximum BenefitsWith Team MAX Fleet You'll Be A Part Of An Elite Group Of Team Drivers Supported By A Dedicated Team Of Specialists ...
CDL A Truck Driver Needed - Home Weekly
Attention Drivers! We're offering a $2,500 sign-on BONUS for qualified drivers through Feb. 28, 2018! ($1,250 at 90 days and $1,250 at 180 days!) APPLY TODAY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SIGN ON ...
Teams OTR Class A Drivers New Pay Increase!
SOAR TRANSPORTATION GROUP TEAM FLEET BRAND NEW PAY INCREASE! TEAM DRIVERS MAKE $144,000 per year to the truck to START ! ($72,000-$75,000 per year BASE PAY per driver) PLUS $3000 Sign on Bonus ...
Owner Operator Class A CDL
NEW Independent Contractor Program at Soar Transportation Group Average Gross Annual Pay: $200,000 PLUS per year! Now more than ever, great people are needed to get the job done. At Soar ...
Auto Hauler - USA
Bring your unique skills and experience to VIRGINIA TRANSPORTATION CORP and begin your career with one of the leading automotive transportation companies in the industry. You will be working with some of the newest, state of the art equipment in the
Work At Home Up To $27/Hr
Work from home - up to $27 an hour - Start working this week. Click here and enter your information
Caregivers - No Experience Required, Flexible Schedules
We are currently looking to hire experienced and new caregivers in your area. We have 13 open positions today - Full-time, part-time, daytime, evening, and weekend shifts.
$17-23/Hour Warehouse Worker Jobs
View Local Warehouse Worker Jobs. No experience needed!
Full Time / Part time jobs available. Apply online
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!