Forest City Job Description Sample
Sr. Systems / Presales Engineer - Non-Profit - Benelux
Hungry. Humble. Honest.
Our values form the foundation of who we are and how we operate every day around the world. They show up in our ambition to achieve our dreams, our courage to do what matters, and our tenacity to keep customers happy. At Nutanix, we prize those unique individuals who demonstrate empathy, respect differences, and appreciate others. If you're authentic, credible and transparent—someone who walks your talk and thrives on collaboration—we want you to join our team!
Be a part of building a company that is truly leading an IT revolution. We make infrastructure invisible, elevating IT to focus on the applications and services that power their business. Led by Dheeraj Pandey, one of CRN's “Top 25 Innovators of 2016,” Nutanix welcomes big thinkers and budding entrepreneurs, those who are unafraid to take on seemingly impossible challenges and interested in learning how to build a business along the way.
Nutanix employees enjoy some amazing benefits and perks: healthcare, plenty of snacks, employee (and family) events, world renowned speakers, training and development, and much more. See what life is like at Nutanix by following us on Twitter: @NutanixCareers and Instagram: @Nutanix
The Senior Systems Engineer (SSE) is a customer-focused technical sales professional that provides pre-sales consulting, technical guidance, and hands-on assistance to customers and Nutanix channel partners. The SSE teams and collaborates with Nutanix sales teams to recommend and design effective and appropriate customer solutions based on Nutanix offerings.The SSE acts in a consultative fashion and is looked to as an expert in his/her field by the Nutanix sales teams, business partners and customers.
• Articulate the features and benefits of Nutanix solutions and products.
• Understand the customer's business drivers and how to map these to a Nutanix solution.
• Provide technical leadership in the Requirements Discovery, Solution Development, and Solution Proposal stages of the opportunity sales cycle.
• Provide channel partner enablement for selected channel partners in defined territory to include: regular product and solution updates, customized workshops, SE shadow program, and any other required tasks to enable partner to perform independent pre-sales support for small-to-medium size opportunities.
• Perform product demonstrations and presentations in support of company road show's and events.
• Manage, monitor, and/or perform solution evaluations and Proofs-of-Concept in support of sales opportunities either directly or through channel partners.
• Perform technical account management and act as an interface between the sales/pre-sales account teams and technical staff by monitoring and managing technical issues to conclusion, including any required management escalations required to resolve technical issues.
• Act as interface to Product Management to monitoring and manage feature requests and product roadmap issues to conclusion, including any required management escalations required to resolve related issues.
• Provide reporting and feedback on customer accounts and field activities to Sales, Product Management, and Engineering.
Has proven customer facing skills at both the C-level and line management level. be technically strong enough to establish credibility with technical leaders.
• Technical experience with virtualization technologies, data center consolidation, and/or server technologies is highly desirable.
• Hands-on, and “does what it takes” attitude to drive success.
• Team player with strong drive.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate professionally with partners, customers, and internal cross-functional teams including Sales, Marketing, and Engineering.
• A structured thinker with strong presentation and problem solving skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, determine project urgency and execute detailed action plans.
• Highest level of personal and professional ethics and integrity.
• Travel may be required occasionally as needed but is not anticipated to be a significant percentage of time.
Qualifications and Experience:
5-7+ years' experience in a customer facing technical role.
Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Nutanix products and services is required.Experience in selling storage and visualisations solutions.Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
Marketing Intern Event Program & Communications | 12180
Intern Event Program & Communications
Who are we?
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving.
We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We’ve created internships for students, and they’re anything but ordinary. While we appreciate your willingness to suck it up and pay your coffee-fetching copy-making dues somewhere, at ServiceNow, we know a career is a journey, and it starts with exposure to real work. This isn’t a standard entry-level gig—here at ServiceNow you’ll be given responsibilities that allow you to directly impact and build our company.
This position reports to: Field Marketing Manager Benelux
After an internship at ServiceNow, you’ll have experience with:
Event Management & Execution;
Maintaining day-to-day contact with our various vendors;
Ensuring that internal processes are followed end-to-end;
Promoting our events & webinars, on the corporate website and on social media channels;
Conducting accurate reporting, and make suggestions for process optimization.
What you should know before you get here:
You should be in the 3rd or 4th year of your Bachelor or Master studies in Marketing, Communications, Leisure/Event Management or a related field.
You should be fluent in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Any additional European language, more specifically French, is a big plus.
Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
You should be methodical, structured, and eager to contribute to team success
You should be available for at least 5 months.
What’s it like to work @ ServiceNow?
Career growth is a way of life at ServiceNow; our managers truly develop employees. Add new skills to your resume, take on new challenges and discover your full potential. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented people in the business.
Cdl-A Truck Driver | Recent Pay Increase
OTR Truck Driving Jobs out of Cleveland, Ohio CDL drivers needed for PAM Transport OTR fleet out of Cleveland, Ohio. Yearly increases, excellent freight lanes, and steady miles give our drivers ...
Owner Operator Truck Driver - OTR
OTR Truck Driving Jobs out of Cleveland, Ohio PAM Cartage Carriers is hiring an Owner Operator truck driver based in and around Cleveland, Ohio for its OTR fleet. Yearly increases, excellent freight ...
Class A CDL - Truck Drivers - Car Haulers
Company Driver Benefits
Competitive Percentage-Based Pay Scale
First year guarantee pay for non-experienced car haulers
Intensive one-on-one paid training to ensure the safest deliveries and ...
Why Drive DTI DistTech is now seeking Company Drivers out of Cleveland, OH. You can enjoy a home life with the Local/Regional positions we currently have available. DistTech is also offering ...
Carpenter Helpers And Laborers
Assist in the safe and efficient installation/removal of equipment in accordance with project specific plans and layouts. Inspecting all scaffold components prior to assembly.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) Collections Representative - Full Time (Call Center)
What are you working forward to? At Synchrony Financial we make sure our employees are always working forward to something exciting.
Pet Sitter Wanted - Do You Love Cat's?
Description: Hey my name is ta. I am looking for a petsitter working in Clermont, Florida.
Cable Installer Contractors - Orange Cty Orlando
Independent Contractor - Cable Installation Technicians Needed!Kablelink offers a competitive piece rate and incentives!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!